Legends of Tomorrow S4 News (Update- New Season Trailer)

• 51 results
SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By SaintWildcard

YES! This and the Arrow trailer have me so freaking hyped! Screw the A Level superheros! Misfits for me!

Update- SDCC News

Amaya is no more, but the actress is coming back in a new role!

Of her new character, which plays to her real-life English background, Richardson-Sellers said, “She’s a rebel without a cause. She’s on her mission.” She added, “She goes on a journey of self-discovery. She’s been locked up as long as she can remember.”

The plan, as reported from San Diego, is for Charlie to be tied to the magic portal the Legends unleashed, and when the team first meets her they have no idea if she is a friend or a foe. If she has spent much of her life behind bars then she may play both sides and have to earn the trust of the Legends if she joins them.

By the sounds of it I'm going to guess she's a princess from Fairy Tails or whatever. Either way I'm happy she's not playing Amaya again. I liked her in S2, but in S3 she began to wear thin on me. I'd be super annoyed if they brought her back again since her arc is done and they gave her a fitting send off.

Update- Nate's Dad

Nate's dad will be played by Tom WIlson (Biff from Back To The Future)

Described as a career military man who works for the US Department of Defense (a tradition in the family that Nate broke, due to his hemophilia), the charming and charismatic Hank will set a standard his son will find hard to live up to, despite Nate being an honest-to-goodness superhero.

Pretty freaking stellar casting.

Link- https://screenrant.com/legends-tomorrow-season-4-cast-tom-wilson-snart-firestorm/?utm_content=buffer7cb6e&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_source=SR-FB-P&utm_campaign=SR-FB-P

Old News

Everyone probably already knows, but Legends will not be part of this years crossover. While they never had someone at the table with the CW Trinity, they were the best parts to the crossovers.

Update- New Trailer

Sucks how the Legends get the shaft. They chose to not be part of the crossover (although part of me thinks that's BS), but I'm referring to the fact that all the other shows have gotten their 2nd trailers weeks ago, but Legends just got theirs. Still sorta weak trailer, when compared to one like Arrow's, but I'm still pumped for it. We're less than a month away from reuniting with our favorite misfits!

Update- Tone

“Ironically [the push to focus on magic and mysticism] made it much darker,” executive producer Phil Klemmer told The Hollywood Reporter. “It made it much more morally ambiguous. When you’re trying to fix history, you can argue about how it needs to be done but you have to fix it. With magical creatures, you’re asking big questions like do they belong in our world? Is this really our world to police? We spent a ridiculous amount of time debating morality for a show that’s a time-traveling action comedy. Is it fair to put a Minotaur in a cage at the Time Bureau? None of these things exist, but we’re asking if a Minotaur has a soul and conscience.”

The show runners confirm that the new season will be darker, but their reasoning isn't what you'd expect. Personally I think that because they are adding Constantine to their roster, that the show would have a blend of the tones of both shows (even if only for the season). Now I trust the writers to deliver on a great show, but I hope that they break the curse of the "dark season" cus Arrow and Flash both had trouble with their dark seasons (as well as Supergirl I would imagine). Just 3 weeks away from seeing some more Legends action

Link-https://www.cbr.com/legends-of-tomorrow-darker-morally-ambiguous/?utm_content=bufferbb0c3&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_source=CBR-FB-P&utm_campaign=CBR-FB-P

Update- New Trailer

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SaintWildcard

What does bug me is that they essentially spliced a ton of S3 material with what seems to be like an episode worth of footage. Don't think they were ready to release anything and they scrambled to make this... that being said what little we did see was still freaking great! The dialogue at the end is so good

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I gave up on this show early in season 3, but with Constantine a series regular now, I might get back into it.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gave up on this show early in season 3, but with Constantine a series regular now, I might get back into it.

I'm not mad... I'm just disappointed.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster said:

I just found that the show's regular formula was getting old and the same spark the show had in the beginning had been stamped out. But Constantine has more than enough spark to make me interested in the show again.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saintwildcard said:
@mrmonster said:

I just found that the show's regular formula was getting old and the same spark the show had in the beginning had been stamped out. But Constantine has more than enough spark to make me interested in the show again.

To each their own but I find the chemistry and humor is enough to get me by. S3 did feel a bit joke heavy and I hope they take it bit more serious next season

I'm kinda bummed that next season isn't exclusively about Demons, and having John be the focus of the team. That being said, I don't count out the show of doing something great with the concept.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b58f59f7ed30
deactivated-5b58f59f7ed30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Constantine has arrived.

DevisedDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I must say that trailer was pretty cool.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't really like this for some reason. Its decent though.

Also, for a second I thought Ray was breaking the fourth wall.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't focus on anything else Except Sara Lance.

Is she the hottest woman on Arrowverse or what

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not too sure, wish the show could move on from the magic aspect its getting stale.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm glad they're taking her in a new direction. I don't think I would have lasted another season with Amaya.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SaintWildcard

@worthy: @rbt: Nate's dad has been announced and it's better than what anyone could have hoped for

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope he says Butthead.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You mean Nates dad?

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't focus on anything else Except Sara Lance.

Is she the hottest woman on Arrowverse or what

To me she was hottest in that Black Canary outfit in Arrow S2/3.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if they'll kill off another OG member. If they do, my money is on Ray.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: I'd be shocked if he didn't. The show loves paying tribute to other shows and time travel stories

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corny

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump! New trailer!

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are literally meme-ing at this point.

No Caption Provided

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: cute. Considering the news about hte tone next season, I wonder how they plan on implementing it?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saintwildcard: I have no clue. I can't predict what they are going to do at this point. This will probably be mid season finale as well...

Are there any famous fairy tale about cats? Those will probably be a safe bet.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Happy about this. Not necessarily because I want a darker show, just one that takes itself a little more seriously. I wouldn’t want the show to lose the fun, adventuring spirit but the last season definitely veered into comedic territory a tiny bit too much. You can be campy without jumping the shark, I feel.

On the other hand, that Meow Meow script has me concerned.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@saintwildcard: I have no clue. I can't predict what they are going to do at this point. This will probably be mid season finale as well...

Are there any famous fairy tale about cats? Those will probably be a safe bet.

I should have been more clear. I meant more in general. How do you feel about the "darker tone" news?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saintwildcard: I didn't know there was a "darker" theme for this season, tbh. I guess that makes sense because Constantine is a pivotal character this season. Its okay if they go a bit darker, but I don't want them to lose what sets the show apart. I trust the writers though. They are fully aware of what makes the show tick. I don't think they will abandon that.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

Happy about this. Not necessarily because I want a darker show, just one that takes itself a little more seriously. I wouldn’t want the show to lose the fun, adventuring spirit but the last season definitely veered into comedic territory a tiny bit too much. You can be campy without jumping the shark, I feel.

On the other hand, that Meow Meow script has me concerned.

Everything we've seen so far from the show seems comedic. But I'm taking them on their word in the interview that they plan on being darker this season. And if true, then I have no issue with them occasionally having their fun episodes as long as the overarching story leans dark and the finale is more epic and not so silly. I gave them a pass with Beboo, but I wouldn't want them to do it again. So hopefully that's all that Meow Meow episode is. But we'll find out in 3 weeks

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SaintWildcard

New poster dropped

No Caption Provided

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny how Zari, who doesn't really have a costume, gets to wear one for the poster, but Nate who really wanted one doesn't have it on for it.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's awesome

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#39 the_stegman  Moderator

@mrmonster said:

Honestly, I'd say LOT is by far the DCW's best show.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba said:

@plotweapon16255: she had one in the cross over

Yeah, that one time. But she's not one for wearing a costume in battle, so that's why I forgot. I don't even count hte Halloween one cus it's for Halloween and it's not even the one in the picture

Thedarkking25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: lies lol s3 was pure trash compared to legends s2 the third season had bad plot, story, vaillain was worst then diaz and come on a teddy bear beatting a demon was good? Thats something disney channel would come up with I know it's your opinion but legends is not the best dctv show if you mean it was the better season this year then maybe

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: lies lol s3 was pure trash compared to legends s2 the third season had bad plot, story, vaillain was worst then diaz and come on a teddy bear beatting a demon was good? Thats something disney channel would come up with I know it's your opinion but legends is not the best dctv show if you mean it was the better season this year then maybe

To be fair, you have to have a pretty high IQ to understand S3 of Legends

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is that Nora Darkh? Noice.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is that Nora Darkh? Noice.

Not counting Ava (cus she's not a Legend) and adding NOra, the team is now more female then men. That's cool I guess

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nate and Ray are bronies? How could I not have seen that coming? Trailer looks awesome. Much better than that short teaser we got last time

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I haven't seen this show since Season 1 and I only recognize three from that early cast, but if Constantine is a regular now, I might check it out.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SaintWildcard

I literally threw out that I would love to see a Kaiju fight with Rey as a giant fighting him.... AND I MAY FREAKING GET IT?! Love this show man

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers