Legend of Zelda: Zant Respect Thread

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer

So here I am again, with another Legend of Zelda respect thread! Been sometime since I did one of these, but seeing as I just remembered this guy....I figured it's only right.

For those interested here are links to my other LoZ RTs.

Agahnim

Rauru

Ganondorf

Majora

Knights of Hyrule

Link

Princess Zelda/Sheik

Vaati

Princess Midna

The Hero's Spirit

Now let's see what Zant is capable of!

Zant The King of Shadows!

No Caption Provided

Hyrule Historia/Encyclopedia/Game Quotes

Ganondorf was sent to the Twilight realm. There the Demon King granted the ambitious Zant magical powers. Zant's influence steadily increased. Clouds of darkness covered the Twilight realm and the Twili began transforming into demons.

- Hyrule Historia

Zant's power comes from Ganondorf, with such power Zant covers the TR in darkness and the Twili turn into demons.

Princess Midna- Princess of the Twilight Realm. A curse placed upon her by Zant causes her to physically transform and lose her magical abilities.

- Hyrule Historia

He places a curse on Midna which causes her to both transform and lose her magic.

After Zant gains control of the realm, and with the help of Ganondorf, he begins an invasion of the Light World. He seizes control of Hyrule castle, steals the light of the Light Spirits of each province and expands the domain of shadow.

- LoZ Encyclopedia

Zant after taking control of the Twilight Realm, moves to conquer Hyrule castle and stealing the light of the Light Spirits and expands the shadow of Twilight across the land.

Across the land, the Light Spirits lost their light to the Twili. The Light World was gradually transformed into Twilight, and the people, not realizing what was happening, were filled with a shadowy fear.

- Hyrule Historia

Just to re-emphasizing with Zant's power, he basically turned the Light World into Twilight.

No Caption Provided

Pretty much implies that with the power he has at his disposal, the Fused Shadow isn't a threat to him.

Side Note: Light Spirits

The Twili were once people of Hyrule with powerful magical abilities. Using this magic, they attempted to take control of the Triforce. The goddessess sent the Light Spirits to the Sacred Realm to stop these would-be usurpers of the Triforce's powers. Using the Mirror of Twilight, the Light Spirits banished the usurpers to the Twilight Realm and sealed their most powerful magic in the Fused Shadow.

- LoZ Encyclopedia

So the Twili people had powerful abilities, so much so they attempted to take control of the Triforce. Yet the Light Spirits were not only able to banish them to the Twilight Realm, but they were also able to seal their powerful magic within the Fused Shadow artifact.

End of Side Note

Game Gifs

1. First gif he just casually dismisses both Link and the Light Spirit Lanayru, this after being the Light Spirit restored from Twilight.

2. Second gif he just casually ragdolls Midna

3. 3rd he reacts and casually dismisses Link(who he transformed back into his Twilight Wolf form)

1st gif shows he can teleport(which he also does in combat)

2nd gif shows he also has twin blades on him for melee combat.

There's more stuff he can do in combat, but I'd rather not flood the thread with a large amount of gifs. But he can also grow to a giant size, fire magical blasts and so on.

Manga Scans

Here Zant transforms the people of Twili and confronts Princess Midna who tells him to turn them back, since she cannot do so herself.

Here Zant completely DOMINATES Midna.

=====

So there you have it folks, I'd probably have more Manga scans but apparently the Manga is STILL ongoing, so gonna have to wait on that.

Still this does put into perspective I think of how Zant is and what he's capable of. More to that it furthers put into perspective of just how powerful Ganondorf is since he is > to Zant himself.

Anyway folks enjoy this thread and all my other LoZ ones!

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One final bump!

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is also the abilities showcased in hyrule warriors for his attacks, combos, and specials

Avatar image for yunobogoronhero
YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Zelda is one of most downplayed verses actually. That makes me sad

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for yunobogoronhero
YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoronhero: Most likely cause many don't actually look into the lore.

for instance there are a lot of butthurt fanboys on Screewattack Bowser vs Ganondorf comment section and they get meltdown trying to lowball Ganon and wank Bowesr. Not saying Bowser is weak but Zeldaverse compared to Mariverse has actual canon, continuity, lore, story, complexed explained cosmology while Mario is simple popeye verse with no canon. Not wanna discuss who wins but you know what i mean. Zelda verse tries to stick to lore.

For instance people don't realise Linkwith Ganondorf splitted entire universe into 3 timelines with own subdimensions.

According to Zelda Encyclopedia book Ganon firstly appeared before OOT events but during 4 sword as boos of Vaati.

I hope Zant will return.

My biggest wish is to make Hyrule Warriors game where Botw and original HW characters crosses over.

Imagine Darunia with Daruk and Yunobo. Or Revali and Medli

Avatar image for deactivated-63abc1f72d85e
deactivated-63abc1f72d85e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow amazing. thank you so much for making these threads