#1 Edited by Wolfrazer (16182 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok so I may have lied folks about the Princess Zelda/Sheik respect thread being the last LoZ thread. But this truly will be the last respect thread I do, I kept thinking about it and decided that this needed to be done.

The Knights of Hyrule are some of the baddest Knights around and no folks, I'm not talking about the guys you see guarding doors, patrolling the castle grounds, etc in OoT, MM and TP. Those guys are just guards/soldiers, the Knights however....are on a completely different level.

So without further ado, let's begin! As always my respect threads can be found: Here

RESPECT THE KNIGHTS OF HYRULE!

Also known as the Guardian Knights, Link is one too.
Also known as the Guardian Knights, Link is one too.

Power

The Knights of Hyrule are a clan that protect the Royal Family, their members descended from the Hero who governed the crest of Courage. Legend has it that the Hero one day will reappear within their ranks

-Taken from Hyrule Historia

They protect the Royal Family and are descended from Link.

The King of Hyrule ordered the Seven Sages to seal the Sacred Realm, the Knights of Hyrule guarded the sages as they offered their prayers, but demons descended upon them from within the Sacred Realm and a fierce battle unfolded in which a majority of the combatants were killed.

- Taken from Hyrule Historia

The Knights protected the Seven Sages from demons, long enough for them to close the Sacred Realm.

No Caption Provided

Just a visual representation of the above quote.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Here Link's dad slices a monster in two.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Here he breaks free of Vaati's control, throwing a dagger aimed right at his head(he was disguised as Zelda at the time.)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Here the Hyrule Knights save the 4 Links as they were being squeezed by Vaati's tentacle appendages, they then fight together with the Links and drive Vaati away(although Vaati was pretty immortal at the time and he was luring the 4 Links into a trap, but still.)

Here Knight Valenzuela is able to make stone shattering blows with his blade.(He was intangible at the time but could still attack, being transformed by Ganon into attacking Link)

Here Knight Raven(who is a direct descendant of Link) cuts through a spear and knocks Link out, quickly catching up to him as he ran.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Here Raven takes on multiple enemies even after being stabbed in the shoulder by an arrow.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Here he is fighting with Link and defeating Veran.

======

Alright now here's the last LoZ respect thread for sure. Enjoy folks!

#2 Edited by Wolfrazer (16182 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by OrdinaryAlan (6717 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: This is awesome. I didn't even know about these guys. Lots of great info! And I don't mind if you keep doing them lol!

#4 Posted by tparks (11807 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: Lol. Last one...until the next one. :P

#5 Posted by Wolfrazer (16182 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: Nah this really is the last one.

#6 Posted by ShadoVvlite (1231 posts) - - Show Bio