No Caption Provided

"... A true hunter never rests..."

Abilities

No Caption Provided

Attack potency

"...Comfort breeds weakness..."

• Strong enough to effortlessly cut flesh:
No Caption Provided
  • Sneaks on one of the best assassins in the world and launch a surprise attack:
No Caption Provided
  • Cuts the branch to throw Katarina off-balance and instantly follow her target, great display of tactical thinking:
No Caption Provided
  • Uses his claw in battle:
No Caption Provided
  • Catches Katarina and stops the fall by grabbing the branch, once again great display of overall awarness:
No Caption Provided
  • Rengar is also capable of becoming invisible and his wristblade can penetrate plate armor.
No Caption Provided
  • Hard press Katarina while balancing on the branch at least 60m above the ground:
No Caption Provided
  • Rengar can throw a bola to slow down or immobilize his opponent:
No Caption Provided

Briefly immobilize giant beast:

Tripping. Falling. What?

Some sort of weapon—three balls, tied together with leather—tangled around legs.

Kills Razordhide:

Flash of metal. Cool air blowing on stomach.

No, inside stomach.

Feel self growing lighter. Sound of something wet and heavy hitting the ground. Many wet and heavy things.

Look back. Guts. Fluid. A trail of red and green.

Pain. Stinging pain, throbbing pain, stabbing pain. Everywhere.

Can’t stand up. Legs buckle. Breathing hard. Hear footsteps coming closer.

Sound of knife leaving sheath.

Feel something. Something new. Something terrible. Not hunger, anger, joy.

Fear.

Additionaly we can assume that Rengar possess physical trait of a lion which mean that he can at least:

• Break human neck with a paw strike.
  • Bite with a force of 691 pounds per square inch.
  • Run 80km/h but he arguably showcased more.

Rengar attack Razorhide, huge beast capable of crushing skulls with ease:

Rengar held onto the kirai saber with one hand as the razorhide bucked back and forth, trying to dislodge him. With his other hand, he grabbed a knife and punctured the beast’s leathery hide over and over. He knew he’d never kill the beast this way, but he’d get it bleeding. Confuse it.

Short description of Razorhide:

Blood trickled down the razorhide’s scales, each one sharp enough to sever a limb. Combined, the scales made for a nigh-impenetrable defense and a thousand small weapons all at the same time.

Speed

"..Monsters can be made to fear..."

• Blitz Draven before anyone else have the chance to move:
No Caption Provided

Jump so fast that he appears as a blur:

"..From cover a creature pounced in a blur of fangs and steel, tackling him to the ground..."

Accolades and Statements

"...I seek only the strongest..."

Rengar was trained by a legendary hunter:

"..Rengar never knew his real parents, but was raised by a human who was revered as a legendary hunter. He was an ideal pupil, intently absorbing the lessons of his father, and improving them with his uncanny feral instincts..."

Before becoming an adult Rengar became alpha predator on a wide terretory:

"..Before his mane had fully grown, Rengar set off on his own and claimed a wide territory for himself. Along its perimeter, he mounted the skulls of his slain prey - a warning to would-be aggressors..."

No prey in the entire jungle could even challenge him:

"..He thought undisputed reign of a region would fulfill him, but instead, he grew restless. No beasts in his domain proved challenging prey, and without formidable adversaries to push his limits, Rengar's spirit waned..."

Survives crippling wounds and comes out alive from a serious injury:

"..Their fight was savage, and each suffered crippling wounds. Rengar lost an eye, but the most grievous blow was to his pride. He had never before failed to make the kill. Worse yet, the severity of his injuries forced him to retreat. Over the following days, he hovered on the threshold between life and death. He was wracked with pain, but beneath it, he felt a glimmer of joy..."

Kha'Zix could was impressed that he could match the creature of the void:

"...As his wounds closed, Kha'Zix burned with anticipation at the idea of devouring one who could match the Void's strength. He resumed his search for powerful prey with renewed vigor..."

Smells dead bodies:

"..Rengar smelled the blood before he saw the dead humans. Six or so, he estimated, but it was tough to get an exact count thanks to the number of pieces they’d been torn into..."

Accurately estimate when the human died.

"..He knelt, licking blood from the ground.

Cold to the tongue. Still sweet, yet bitter with the taste of iron.

It had been spilled less than an hour ago..."

His stomach is stronger than most.

"..Just raising it to his nose nearly made Rengar want to vomit, and he had a stronger stomach than most..."

Seasoned Hunter:

A lifetime of scars had taught Rengar the secret of hunting. It wasn’t about being strong. It was about knowing when to withdraw, and when to attack.

Updated: 2017 -04 -14

No Caption Provided

#1 Posted by foxerdes (10148 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Iara (970 posts) - - Show Bio

Disgusting champ. Riot seem incapable of properly balancing him.

Very nice respect thread though, please ignore my salt.

#3 Posted by foxerdes (10148 posts) - - Show Bio

@iara: I thought that they managed to put him in a proper place. What happend?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
#4 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

WW >>>>>>

#5 Posted by Iara (970 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes: Well for a very long time he could press R and one shot an adc for free more easily than almost any other champ in my experience. At least at a casual level, not professional levels.

The new rework is interesting. They made the ultimate more balanced by letting you see him earlier in advance and knowing which champion he's closest to. To compensate they gave him a cleanse of sorts though which, as a support main, is very frustrating when I'm trying to keep my adc alive.

#6 Posted by Helloman (29665 posts) - - Show Bio

This is good. I am very interested in learning more about LOL champs.

#7 Edited by foxerdes (10148 posts) - - Show Bio

@helloman: I remember playing him right after release. It was simply broken and I called a champion overpowered thrice in my life.

EDIT: Wrong callout, sorry!

#8 Posted by foxerdes (10148 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by foxerdes (10148 posts) - - Show Bio

Updated with Prey feats.