sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Other Respect Threads I made.

Ahsoka Tano, Darth Thanaton, Kreia aka Darth Traya, Asajj Ventress, Cade Skywalker, Darth Krayt, Anakin Skywalker.

"What do you wish to hear? That I once believed in the code of the Jedi? That I felt the call of the Sith, that perhaps, once, I held the galaxy by its throat? That for every good work that I did, I brought equal harm upon the galaxy? That perhaps what the greatest of the Sith Lords knew of evil, they learned from me?"―Kreia

No Caption Provided

Bio

No Caption Provided

Kreia is a fallen Jedi who turn Sith, then fell from the Sith, and became Meetra Suliks teacher. Her entire Bio see below. This is from the Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide. Lists a lot of her back story, as well states many unique abilities of her.

Telepathy

A common Force power she has used, and one Kreia is a master of in every way. Kreia is very good at projection her thoughts into the heads of others, as well sensing all around those she mentally follows. She has shown this ability not just with Meetra, but others as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGiM-85AHyo

Tons of examples of her using Telepathy to project her thoughts into others heads, and sense their immediate surroundings. Most of this from a city length distance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPgRcEFcu9c

Kreia even went as far to follow, and guide Meetra through the entire journey through Koriban while staying on the ship.

Force Sense and Magnifying Sense

Along with the abilities to Telepathically talk to others, Kreia has shown to be a master of sensing everything going on around her, and her teammates. Same feats above show this. Through this she can hear, feel, and see all around her. As well having the ability to detect the very thoughts and emotions from others minds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cck-TYMQH8

Kreia in the first few minuets teaches Magnifying Senses, the increase of hearing particularly, to Meetra of all the comings and goings on the ship. Meetra also ends up able to read the surface thoughts and emotions of others to a degree. Some more feats of this is seen in the above link of her Telepathic abilities.

Affect Mind, Jedi Mind Trick

All of these abilities are within Kreia's power. She has shown time and again the ability to stoke, manipulate, or outright mentally shut down foes.

No Caption Provided

Shuts down Atton's mind, a man who is pretty strong in the force, and has advance mental resistance training from the Sith.

No Caption Provided

Threatens Jedi Bao-Dur and makes him drop in mid sentence of his threat.

No Caption Provided

Drops a ton of force sensitives train to kill Jedi the same way she had Bao-Dur and Atton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z07ezIDnFm4

Forces her way into Atton minds for information. States to Jedi train Atton, who already has a slippery mind before being a Jedi, that she can unlock the Jedi killer in him, and he fears that. Uses the ability to mind rape the Jedi known as Disciple, leading him on a mental chase, as well mind wiping his memory of her existing, as well what he knew of the events surrounding Meetra. Mentally messes with Atris head, a Grand Master with deep knowledge of the Light and Dark Side of the Force. Kreia manipulates her into fighting the Exile, Meetra.

Altus Sopor, Art of the Small

Kreia skill with these abilities is to such a high degree, that she can move around undetected completely next to other powerful Force users. She has also shown healing abilities, but mainly uses this ability to remain undetected by any with sensing abilities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z07ezIDnFm4

Atris was never able to sense Kreia in their first meeting at the Telos Academy. Continues to use it on Atris at the beginning of their second meeting back on Telos. Three Jedi Masters could not sense her at all, and admit as much when Kreia reveals herself. She also ends up hidden from the Jedi Disciple on the ship for a lengthy time.

No Caption Provided

She exclaims how she kept Attris and the Jedi council even remembering she existed, even when she was around them. She might as well never existed to them.

Beast Language

No Caption Provided

The ability to manipulate animals and beasts.

No Caption Provided

Kreia taught this ability to Meetra, and comments how close she was succeeding in it on her first try, showing Kreia has it.

Curuta Salva

Ability to keep yourself refresh, heal yourself, and can be use to enter a trance to save your life. Also helps increase overall durability of the user.

No Caption Provided

Kreia shows this skill by teaching Breath Control to Meetra when she was force to survive in a poisonous gas environment. This would be proof enough Kreia can do this.

No Caption Provided

Kreia nearly dies on the Ebon Hawk, but feigns death, and recovers in the morgue.

No Caption Provided

Uses this ability to remain relatively unharm after a shuttle wreck. Bao-Dur states she is tougher than she looks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgmaPbNvAD8#t=57

Uses it to sustain herself after a vicious beating of the body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0SI8Z6lpiw

Kreia clearly shows a hand in this by surviving as long as she needed from her mortal wounds to tell Meetra the futures of her team and herself.

Healing

No Caption Provided

Healing is the ability to heal yourself or others with the Force. Kreia has shown to use this ability from a distance as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bq8kTOcxkY

Kreia heals a near dead Hanharr after he was brutally brought down to deaths door by Mira. Kreia again uses Healing to bring back Colonel Tobin from near death, to the point where he can fully run around afterwards.

No Caption Provided

Claims to heal her lost eyesight if she chose too.

Telekenesis

No Caption Provided

The most common form of offensive use of the Force.

No Caption Provided

With a single Force attack Kreia KOs the Jedi Mira.

No Caption Provided

Kreia blows away 3 Jedi Masters with ease, and blows Master Vrook down again after he stands back up.

No Caption Provided

Throws around Jedi Masters in various TK attacks and Force Chokes at the same time.

Force Choke

A specific ability with Telekinesis. The ability to use the Force to choke the life of a foe. Kreia's use of this power is very powerful, able to by pass well establish Force users defenses.

No Caption Provided

Does it to Hanharr.

No Caption Provided

Visas notices Kreia's aura changes to that of the Dark Side. Confronts Kreia only to be easily Force Choked. Does it a second time later.

No Caption Provided

Force Chokes the Jedi Disciple, or Jedi Handmaiden, with ease.

No Caption Provided

Force Chokes the powerful Darth Scion with no strain on Kreia's part.

No Caption Provided

Force chokes 4 Jedi Masters who were on the council.

Drain Life and Death Field

No Caption Provided

Kreia has shown mastery with both. She did teach Darth Nihilus this technique which he became famous for.

No Caption Provided

Kills 3 Jedi Masters ready to attack, all who were veterans of the famous Jedi Civil War. A time when many Jedi encountered or used this ability as seen in KOTOR 1st game.

Force Lightning

No Caption Provided

Summoning powerful lightning via Force.

No Caption Provided

Using the Dark Side, Krea is able to summon powerful electrical attacks that can fry electric resistant droids.

Tutaminis

No Caption Provided

The ability to disperse, or redirect energy attacks.

No Caption Provided

Kreia shows she has this ability when she deflects rapid blaster fire from Disciple.

Farsight

No Caption Provided

The ability to see past Space and Time to view the possible futures.

No Caption Provided

Kreia skill with this is such that she accurately predicts just about every outcome she forseen.

Foreshadows the death of Mandalorian warrior days, and tells of Mandalores own fate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0SI8Z6lpiw

Kreia accuratly describes the many futures of Meetra's teammates, and Meetra herself. Forsees the threat of the Sith Empire that will wage war in the The Old Republic games. Forsees Meetra involvement with Revan.

Force Scream, Energy Resistance, Insanity, Horror, Dark Rage

While there is no non game mechanics versions of these Force Powers I found in use by Kreia in the Sith Lords game, it is stated in the Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide that she possessed these abilities.

No Caption Provided

Lightsaber

Kreia has carried various Lightsabers, mainly her Red Crystal Lightsaber, as well three Violet Crytals Lightsabers for special form of attack.

Her main Lightsaber uses a single synthetic Red Crystal.

Lightsaber Forms

Kreia has shown in the game to possess three Lightsaber Forms. Shii-Cho, Makashi, and Soresu. While Kreia is not a formost Lightsaber duelist, she shows competent skill with them, and even unique way to use Lightsabers in combat.

Shii-Cho is is the most basic of forms, knowing the basics of deflection, and attacks with a sword.

Makashi is a form design to counter and defeat other foes with Lightsabers. It is the most precise form, used typically with one hand. Because of her hand that was cut off, she was force to pick up this form.

Soresu is the ultimate form to reserve stamina while being in the perfect defense against all attacks. Not good for offensive attacks though.

We also know from the Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide that she is a master of Trakata, a art that involves the lengthening and shortening of a blade during attack.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kreia also has one unique Lightsaber form all to herself. Able to use the Force to telekinetic attack with 3 Lightsabers at the same time, and manages to match Meetra Sulik this way. she is exclaimed to be a master of this Kinetic Combat.

Speed and Rexlexes

Kreia also has the speed and reflexes to use this skill.

No Caption Provided

Here with no weapons she casually react and dodges attacks from the Maiden. A highly skilled Echani warrior with Jedi speed and precognition.

No Caption Provided

Echani have slight precognition to begin with. Handmaiden fighting skills were of the highest order as well as we seen in the game. Adding on the Jedi enhance stats and further precognition makes this a impressive feat.

No Caption Provided

Here Kreia with one hand deflects and disperses heavy Blaster Fire from the Jedi speed of Disciple, even though he is wielding dual blasters with rapid fire.

No Caption Provided

Thats all for Kreia, or as some know her as Darth Traya. One hell of a Sith Lord next to Darth Vader and Exar Kun.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords Man buddy took me all day between this and the baby daughter, but its finish. Check it out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@sirfizzwhizz: Nice work man. One of these does exist but I'll read through your soon.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Nice work man. One of these does exist but I'll read through your soon.

you kidding me! I looked real quick too. I need to find it now.

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

That was cool, made me remember the end battle against her in KoToR- using all those floating lightsabers!

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sirfizzwhizz: It's fine, yours is a good respect thread as well.

Although in the Force Scream, Energy Resistance etc. area you said "these powers are" and then you left a blank.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: It's fine, yours is a good respect thread as well.

Although in the Force Scream, Energy Resistance etc. area you said "these powers are" and then you left a blank.

I drew a blank there. I wanted to show non game mechanics feats, but could not find any for those.

Also i like your respect thread, the Gifs are easier to see for proof, and you have some info I never seen via strategy guide and such. Also never knew about the Jedi Masters killed other than Force Drain. That was cool to see.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Yeah, you guys (by guys like yourself, @dccomicsrule2011, or @i_like_swords) are a wealth of Info on Star Wars that I try to catch up on. Even though I get frustrated with Legends thanks to the more insane feats from like Clone Wars Cartoon or Novels, or some comics, still learn alot from ya.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some minor updates.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only shame that she has none lightsaber feats. It would be good to see at least something.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: Same could be said for Revan outside the Novel duels. We do know Meetra was a exceptional warrior in all forms of Lightsaber Combat, and stated one of the best of her time in the game. Kreia did match her with 1 Lightsaber and then 3 lightsabers when she got more serious, though Meetra clearly won in the end. Traya was also a stated master of Kinetic combat and Trakata. We also know Traya seem to be the one to teach Meetra Forms 1-3 before Meetra learn the others from the other Jedi Masters.

So she has good indication to be ok duelist, but her fortee has always been Force powers and not Light saber combat. Whenerver she is faced by foes, its her force attacks she uses. Her Force abilities are still one of the best (really in the top 10 easy) by legends canon.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Well, Revan at least held lightsaber in few glorious fights. When Kreia tried to swordfight, she lost her hand in epic stomp.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Well, Revan at least held lightsaber in few glorious fights. When Kreia tried to swordfight, she lost her hand in epic stomp.

Well to be fair to Kreia, when she "lost her hand in a epic stomp" was mostly due to her lost connection to the force at the time, she was recently Forced Sever, and gaining strength with Meetra due to the bond. Kreia was also recovering still from near death from the initial attack on the Ebon Hawk.

Two major context reasons why she "lost her hand in a epic stomp" :)

Remember when she met Darth Scion again? She owned him with TK alone then. After she regain her Force abilities. What we do know of Kreia skill in saber combat is statements. She was a master of Trakata, and Kinetic Lightsaber combat. We also know she teaches Forms 1-3 to Meetra whenever Meetra levels up and meets the requirements. She is far from featless as a duelist. Just not a top tier one by feats. She was a Force user first and foremost. Not a Lightsaber duelist.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: True, but still, the loose of Force connection has no effect on your skill. You are really defending her in that situating? As far as I remember, Sion even stood turned back to her.

I understand her Trakata form, but dont defend her in lightsaber skill. She has none.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: so lose of Precog, Force enhance speed, and top notch force sense against a foe with all that, and add in the fact she was weaken from a state of near death is a bad showing? We have different views then on how to look at context.

Anyway she is stated and shown by her accolades to be a master of certain areas of the lightsaber, and knowledgable in all forms of Lightsaber combat. So I doubt she would lose to some padawan or youngling in a random battle at her prime.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: There were tons of non-force users, wounded force sensitive that was able to at least try. She lost her hand in just one move.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor said:

@sirfizzwhizz: There were tons of non-force users, wounded force sensitive that was able to at least try. She lost her hand in just one move.

And she was weaken from very previous fatal injuries, barely connected to the force at the time, and lost her hand to the second best Sith Lord of KOTOR2 time frame, Darth Scion. A Sith Lord who has been alive and killing since the Exar Kun days.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Third best. And you really believe that if she was rested and connected that she would beat him or what?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@penderor: I do. She is not a lightsaber duelist, but between her lightsaber knowledge and use of force with sabers, she would have easily defeated him.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Penderor

@sirfizzwhizz: Then scene where Sion and Nihilus beated her makes no sense.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Then scene where Sion and Nihilus beated her makes no sense.

Nihilus is more powerful than Kreia by a good degree. The guy TK by statements and feats is well into Palaptine Level, superior to Star Killer, and his Force Drain is insane high as well. Remember Nihilus is the same guy who fought Meetra and Visa at the same time, already weakened from a fail Force Drain on Meetra (plot device), weaken by his bond to Visa (more plot device), hungry before the fight started, and was using much of his power to hold together the Ravager during the fight.

So Kreia being overpowered by Nihilus alone is not a bad showing, pretty much accurate to tell truth.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice Job I feel Kreia is the most underrated of all sith. She is above scion and can beat even more powerful foes then she with the combination of her skills