Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SupremeGeneration

The Kingsmen

No Caption Provided

Those of you in the Battle Boards know that I've been trying to bring the Kingsmen more heavily into ComicVine. To do so, people need to gauge the level they're at. They seem to be between DCEU Batman and MCU Super Soldier level, so unless I can find the in-between, I'll start calling them Kingsmen level.

Supreme, who the heck are these guys?

For those that don't know (and c'mon, you do), these guys are from the Kingsman movies: The Secret Service and The Golden Circle. They do have some comics but this Respect Thread will focus exclusively on the movies. In order from left to right, let me introduce:

Gary "Eggsy" Unwin - Agent Galahad

Sorry, love. Gotta save the world.

Eggsy was a young child when his father died while on a mission with the Kingsman. Left with his mother, Eggsy fends for himself in life. He was described by Harry Hart as having a "huge IQ" and his high school coach pegged him for "Olympic team material" in gymnastics. At unknown times, Eggsy joined and left the Royal Marine Corps. One day, after getting in trouble over a car, he uses a medal that Harry left him in case he ever needed help.

At the bar where he and Harry Hart are talking, Eggsy gets in trouble yet again. Harry Hart saves him, showing off his insane skill and gear. Before leaving, he bugs Eggsy who goes home. Once Eggsy is at the hand of his abusive stepfather, Harry Hart reveals the bug and tells Eggsy to meet him at the Kingsman tailor shop.

Shortly after, Eggsy begins training to become a Kingsman Agent. He goes through multiple trials, earning himself a spot in the last two candidates, and was described as having "top combat scores". He fails to become a Kingsman Agent because he chooses not to shoot his dog. Disillusioned, he leaves to confront his abusive stepfather once and for all. Harry Hart stops him, revealing (once face-to-face) that the bullet that would've killed his dog was a blank.

Harry Hart must then leave for a mission, which Eggsy watches live because of the Kingsman glasses. Harry goes mad because of Richard Valentine, and Eggsy watches Harry's supposed demise live. Eggsy takes it upon himself to avenge Harry. He saves the world after killing Valentine and becomes a Kingsman agent.

He is eventually reunited with Harry Hart, revealed to have survived, and they go on to save the world yet again.

Harry Hart - Agent Galahad

Manners. Maketh. Man. Do you know what that means? Then let me teach you a lesson.

Not much is known of Harry Hart's background. He claims to never have loved. He at one point had the option between becoming a lepidopterist or joining the Army; he joined the Army, and eventually, Kingsman. While on a mission with Lee Unwin, Eggsy Unwin's father, he is saved from a grenade that he would've taken. Lee Unwin is killed and Harry Hart visits his wife and gives Eggsy a medal which can be used as a call for help any one time.

When the call for help comes, there is a vacancy in Kingsman. Agent Lancelot had died. After chatting with Eggsy on multiple occasions, he chooses him to be his candidate for the position held by the former Lancelot. When Eggsy fails to become a Kingsman agent, he is disappointed, but has to leave on a mission before continuing his chat with Eggsy.

While on this mission, Richard Valentine activates chips that were in people's phones. This causes violence to erupt in the brains of everyone in the church where the mission was taking place. Killing at least 40 people, Harry exits confused at what had happened. He is then shot by Richard Valentine.

However, his life is saved by the Statesman Secret Service, the American cousins of the Kingsmen. Suffering from memory loss and "reversion to a younger self", he encounters Eggsy and Merlin (Kingsmen tech guy) a year later. This version of Harry Hart chose to become a lepidopterist instead of the Army. His memories are later restored by Eggsy Unwin, but his coordination and reflexes are still on the fritz.

He later goes on to save the world from Poppy Adams with Eggsy.

Jack Daniels - Agent Whiskey

Manners. Maketh. Man. Let me translate that for you.

Very little is known of Jack Daniel's past. He managed to marry his high school sweetheart, but she was eventually killed while pregnant by two meth addicts. This led to a hatred towards all drug users.

Jack Daniels is first introduced to go on a mission with Eggsy. They tail a target and after failing to complete the objective, Eggsy manages to do so. Once intel is received, he, Eggsy, and a disoriented Harry Hart travel to Italy in order to obtain a cure for Poppy Adam's "blue rash" disease found in all drugs. Prior to the mission, he fights some men in a pub that were gaining the upper hand on the aforementioned disoriented Harry Hart.

While on the mission for the cure, Harry Hart notices that Daniels might have ulterior motives, and after Whisky finishes fighting some soldiers, he is shot by Hart. Eggsy, outraged, applies the Statesmen's alpha gel.

He awakens hours later, flirting heavily with Ginger Ale (Statesmen tech gal). She regains his memories by showing him a picture of his late wife. Traveling to Cambodia, he is revealed to want the death of all drug addicts to avenge his wife. He is killed by Eggsy Unwin and Harry Hart, but not before giving them both a great fight.

Long story short: two cool Brits and a dope cowboy.

The Respect Thread

This won't be your ordinary Respect Thread. Because of the way I made GIFs out of their feats, I'm going to go in chronological order of their fights and add a key for better access:

• STR: Striking and Strength
  • SPD: Speed (all sorts)
  • DUR: Durability
  • AGI: Agility
  • AWR: Awareness
  • GS: Gear Skill
  • SKL: General Skill (CQC/H2H)
  • GEAR: Gear
  • ACU: Acurracy
  • WIT: Wit and Tactics

I may be missing some things, so don't hold it against me too harshly.

Eggsy / Galahad Jr

Mountain Base Fight - Updated

1. GEAR - In this first GIF, we see the Kingsman lighter. Stated equivalent to a hand grenade.
  2. GEAR *iffy* - In this second, slowed down GIF, a spark of a bullet hits Eggsy's suit.
    1. *You can barely see it.
  3. ACU - In this third GIF, Eggsy shoots two men in rapid succession.
  4. ACU/AWR - In this fourth GIF, Eggsy makes a quick shot, immediately rounds a corner, and makes another shot that he didn't know was there.

Now, what's going to be different this time? This time I'm going to delve deep into the bigger feats in order to get a better sense of them. These are not in sequential order with the movie.

No Caption Provided

GEAR/ACU/AWR/GS/WIT - That's a lot of things, right? Well it has to be. Let's break it down:

• First off in GEAR is the umbrella itself. Fully bulletproof to conventional handguns and ARs, capable of shooting out what appears to be a concussive shell, and that's just from this GIF alone. A formidable weapon in the hands of a Kingsman.
  • Then we move into ACU which I'll in with GS, WIT, and AWR: first off, Eggsy had to have the accuracy and skill with the umbrella to shoot it the way he did. But how did he do it? Using his wit and awareness of the situation, Eggsy he sent one man flying and that man crashed into an entire line of soldiers, causing the other ones that would have been hit to scatter.
No Caption Provided

SKL/STR/ACU/WIT /AWR- Less things, some of them obvious. Let's go:

• To start us off in SKL, the GIF opens up with Eggsy swiftly and easily taking down one of Valentine's henchmen, moving on to the next guy, disarming him easily, overpowering the man, then flips him own with him, landing one bullet on the environment to take down two men.
  • In STR, Eggsy easily rolls over the first guy, then overpowers and flips with the second guy.
  • ACU/WIT/AWR - Eggsy realizes that two more guys came in, becomes aware of the pipe he can shoot to take them both down easily, and lands the shot to do so.
No Caption Provided

AGI/ACU/WIT/AWR - Even less things, let's get right into it.

• In terms of AGI it should be obvious, I mean the guy went up two narrow walls easily and landed on the last guy, prompting a takedown. I would've called it a STR feat if not for the simply fact that he had momentum he couldn't avoid.
  • ACU because he landed a couple shots - nothing too fancy about that, but worth noting.
  • WIT/AWR because he realized that he could go up the walls and did so.
No Caption Provided

STR/ACU/GEAR*iffy*- Only two, how great.

• For STR we have Eggsy flipping the guy over him, clear cut and simple. The ease with which he does it is worth noting as well.
  • For ACU, he quickly takes a guy down when the GIF starts then immediately after flipping the guy over lands two quick-succession headshots.
  • GEAR here is a bit iffy but in a slowed down version of the GIF, it appears that a bullet hits Eggsy's suit as he's sliding in to flip the first guy.
No Caption Provided

SKL/AGI/ACU/SPD*iffy* - Last one, guys!

• In terms of the SKL department, Eggsy is seen swiftly taking down three guys. The first guy he runs up to, jumps over, and uses him to take down the first guy he shoots. It's a quick move that leaves the guy on the floor. The next movement is just as swift; he quickly takes him down, puts him on the floor, then shoots the guy he flipped over first.
  • The AGI and ACU should be obvious here; going over the first guy, quickly coming down with the second, the two shots he lands while upside down.
  • The SPD is iffy and you can take this with a grain of salt, but when he flips over the first guy the movie goes into slo-mo.

But why is this impressive?

I've seen a few people ask this question in the past (like... a LONG time ago), and I actually did wonder on it. I saw people call these just average fodder. Well recently I saw both movies back to back, and I came up with a perfectly reasonable answer.

Let's assume this takes place in the real world. While these guys may not be the best of the best in terms of the mercs that money can buy, it's a very safe assumption to say that they're at least in that tier. Why do I say this? Well let's look at none other than Richmond Valentine as to why I drew this conclusion:

• Richmond Valentine is rich as hell. He was stated to be able to wealthily retire the moment he got out of college, and that's his least impressive wealthy feat. The dude has enough money to make SIM cards for billions (at least 4+ if we take into account time, as the article is 2017 while the movie is 2015) with free talk, text, and Internet at no cost to anyone but himself. He has enough money to pump research and technological developments into these SIM cards so that they transmit a signal to cause humans to want to be violent. He then has to have enough money to give at least low-end thousands of people a chip to counter that signal. He afforded an incredibly sophisticated biometric security system as well as an underground bunker fit with an elevator for planes and a guided missile system. That's just what I remember. This man is rich as hell. Why does this matter?

A man that bloody rich is not about to buy some low-end, average mercs as security. He might not go for the best guys, but he logically should go for at least high-end, highly-capable mercenaries. Furthermore, he's had previous encounters with the Kingsmen. He knew about Lancelot, who almost screwed him over early on in the movie. He saw how dangerous Harry Hart was in the church scene and even though he bought Arthur, he didn't buy the other Kingsmen. Richmond Valentine knew they were out there, potentially ready to screw up his plans.

Gazelle Fight

Because this fight is extensive and a one-on-one, I'm going to break it down in detail as opposed to multiple GIFs. For reference, here is the full fight.

Now to begin, this fight is one of few CQC between two highly skilled combatants in the Kingsman-verse. As such, it means a lot of things for Eggsy.

1. The first thing I took away from this fight between Eggsy and Gazelle is that Eggsy displayed some rather quick-thinking. Beforehand, he had never encountered Gazelle. However, consistently throughout the fight, Eggsy found ways to get around the massive advantage in her sword legs.
    1. Here (0:38) is where he realizes her legs aren't normal legs. From there to the subsequent cut (about 0:43), he manages to stay alive despite her massive speed and skill.
    2. From there we cut to (0:46) and from there to (0:50), Eggsy is overwhelmed by Gazelle, mainly due to the strength of her hits.
    3. From there we go to (1:05) and from here to the next cut, (1:11), Eggsy is yet again overwhelmed by Gazelle. He's outskilled, fails a hit, but dodges a strike.
    4. At (1:14), Eggsy grabs some sort of canister off a table to help him fight. Gazelle dodges all of his strikes and Eggsy dodges one of her own. It cuts at (1:20).
    5. The fight resumes at (1:25) wherein Eggsy is only just staying alive to Gazelle's overpowering agility and mobility. However, at (1:39) things appear to get serious.
    6. The fighting resumes at (1:49) in which both Eggsy and Gazelle show off extreme mobility, Gazelle attempting to flip-kill Eggsy and Eggsy repeatedly rolling to dodge her. She does manage to tag him while he's on the floor and Eggsy reaches for a dining plate. He attempts to hit her multiple times to no avail while Gazelle cuts the plate in half. Gazelle then easily disarms Eggsy, punching him, then Eggsy kicks her, sending both of them flying.
    7. Finally at (2:12) they're running at each other. This is where Eggsy's quick thinking resumes and he clicks his heels, stabbing Gazelle with a neurotoxin which finally kills her.
  2. The next big thing that Eggsy showcased is the ability to bullet-time. Starting here, Gazelle is jumping out in order to shoot Eggsy. One shot is fired, and Eggsy begins moving afterwards. She fires three more shots and Eggsy blocks them all.
  3. A rather minor thing shown was Eggsy's gear. When Gazelle fires at him, one of the bullets hits the suit, bouncing off. You can only just see it, but it is there nonetheless.
  4. Other than that comes raw physicals. Eggsy took multiple hits, some to the head, and kept fighting. Not necessarily Kingsman-tier durability given that Gazelle doesn't have striking feats, but her metal legs should at least be considered worthy of durability feats. Eggsy's agility in the fight seemed to be withdrawn a bit in order to show Gazelle's, but he had some impressive bits when he was rolling around in order to avoid her.

All-in-all, a very great fight for Eggsy.

Poppyland Fight://Eggsy vs Henchmen and Charlie

1. GEAR - Just a quick showcase of Eggsy's suitcase, which he uses as a bulletproof shield. It also has a window that can be used for shooting purposes.
  2. GEAR/ACU - The suitcase also contains a rocket (and at least one other, as Eggsy is seen reloading it), which Eggsy is accurate enough to, upon just having gotten up, send that rocket into the small opening of an enemy rocket launcher.
  3. GEAR/ACU - The suitcase functions as a full-on assault rifle in suitcase mode, and here Eggsy makes two quick headshots with it followed up by at least two other guys going down as well.
  4. GEAR/ACU - More showing of the suitcase being absolutely bulletproof, and Eggsy is seen making two quick headshots while behind cover.
No Caption Provided

GEAR/AGI/ACU/SKL/STR

• GEAR and AGI should be the two most fairly obvious ones here: more bulletproof feats for the suitcase as well as a use in battering which Eggsy was STR enough to do, and oh my goodness, Eggsy's agility... I mean he uses a guy to flip himself upwards, MCU Black Widow-style scissors his head, turns it, and takes all those guys down.
  • In terms of ACU, we see see a quick headshot before Eggsy rams the guy, he shoots a guy enough to incapacitate him, uses that guy for the flip, then headshots two guys in mid-air, lands, and headshots the guy he's on.
  • In order to execute a move like that, Eggsy would need a fairly substantial SKL level to pull off moves like that. I mean the finesse, the cleanliness, everything. It takes a high degree of genuine skill to be able to pull of a move like that, something Eggsy did casually.

Apart from his fight with the henchmen, Eggsy also has two fights with Charlie: one while attempting to retrieve a suitcase that was needed to save millions of lives and one where he hacked Charlie's arm and killed him in a one-armed 1v1.

I will not be posting the one-armed fight (except the hacking bit as a GEAR feat) as a one-armed fight between two combatants, one of whom we already know is superior when both their arms are the same, doesn't really tell us much. I may add it later on when I'm close to finalizing this RT.

This one will be in sequential order. ***I apologize in advance for the quality of some of these GIFs***

No Caption Provided

The fight over the briefcase starts off with Eggsy chasing Charlie; the latter sends his robot arm at Eggsy who uses his SPD to dodge it while it was in mid-air. Eggsy then shows off his DUR by getting slammed through the concrete pillar and getting up.

No Caption Provided

Eggsy immediately gets up, flips over Charlie's punch with some awesome AGI and swiftly kicks Charlie down with his leg STR, all in one beautiful sequence showcasing his quick-thinking SKL.

No Caption Provided

The fight continues after a quick cut that I couldn't get and Eggsy's DUR allows him to take this massive hit from Charlie. There's a cut to Harry fighting one of the Robo-Dogs, but then this follows up:

No Caption Provided

Like I said, apologies for the quality of the GIF. Anyways, through sheer SKL and AGI, Eggsy twists the metal arm, tries to kick Charlie in the head but it's dodged then immediately follows it up with leg STR by Eggsy kicking Charlie in the abdomen area. Charlie rolls, or rather flips, with the kick and sends Eggsy flying once more.

No Caption Provided

The fight continues with Eggsy's SPD just being enough to once more, move away from Charlie's thrown hand as it's in the air. The suitcase is the priority, so he takes that and runs with it.

No Caption Provided

There's a cut to Harry vs Robo-Dog #1 and Charlie takes a shortcut to get to Eggsy, whom he immediately flings with his hand. Eggsy's DUR will allow him to stand up shortly after as will be seen in the next GIF, but it'll be too slow and he gets more DUR feats.

No Caption Provided

What follows is just a series of DUR feats that I don't think will be replicated for a while in the Kingsmanverse. I mean Eggsy gets slammed into the floor four times, flipped over for a fifth, and then is thrown into a wall by Charlie's robo-arm. This is a showing that really solidifies Eggsy's endurance as he goes on to fight Whiskey a couple of minutes after this beatdown.

Now he immediately afterwards hacks Charlie's arm with his watch because Charlie was spinning a bowling ball hard, likely to kill Eggsy. I don't have much time left, so I'll get to that some other time.

I'm going to do this for Harry's section then C/P it for Eggsy's section.

Now some people might try to call these average fodder as well, and I've seen some of that for Golden Circle feats as well, and the same reasonable answer from The Secret Service mountain fight scene for Eggsy can be drawn here. After all, if we look at the facts, they do make sense. Let's assume this takes place in the real world. While these guys may not be the best of the best in terms of the mercs that money can buy, it's a very safe assumption to say that they're at least in that tier. Why do I say this? Well let's look at none other than Poppy Adams as to why I drew this conclusion:

• Poppy Adams is rich as hell. Not even going to start low this time, as this is possibly one of the greatest feats of business in live action movies: Poppy Adams has a monopoly on the world's drug trade. I mean holy crap, how does one even begin to accomplish that? She stated that the year before the movie takes place that her profits were $250 BILLION, a huge number that's profits alone. She had all that money and no one knew until she went after Kingsman in order to get drugs legalized. She has robots capable of giving men criminal makeovers and using grenade launchers as well as robot dogs that accept voice commands on the fly. She had secure stockpiles of a cure for a virus in every major city in the world without anyone knowing, and had enough soldiers guarding those that they used large troop carriers and were armed with Gatling guns, and enough drones to carry that cure to millions of people worldwide. She had a pot of liquid gold that could inject said gold into tattoos, enough money to smooth the teeth and remove the fingerprints of all her soldiers/Golden Circle members. That's from what I remember. Why does this matter?

A woman this bloody rich is not about to buy some low-end, average mercs as security. She might not go for the best guys, but she logically should go for at least high-end, highly-capable mercenaries. Furthermore, she knows from Charlie's encounter in Italy that not only is Eggsy alive (and she went out of her way to remove every single Kingsman that lived), but that he had backup (Whiskey). Charlie would know firsthand how dangerous that is given that Eggsy bested him in the opening of the fight, so Poppy most certainly is not going cheap.

As for Charlie, I mean the metal arm speaks for itself. A less advanced version of it was casually overpowering Eggsy's two arms and IIRC broke a car door, but don't quote me on that last one till I check. He was a Kingsman applicant reject, so he basically went through the same fundamental training that Eggsy went through. His new arm sent a bowling ball through two wooden walls, and there's a hole in the jungle that implies it kept going without slowing down.

Whiskey Fight

Because this fight is extensive and a two-on-one, I'm going to break it down in detail as opposed to multiple GIFs. For reference, here is the full fight.

This fight, being a two-on-one, is going to take a lot more reading, so bear with me. I'm going to try and in-depth analyze everything as I did with the fight for Gazelle. There are quite a few notable feats for Eggsy here, so it's exciting. Did the links a bit different, didn't notice until I was done. Deal with it, lol.

1. For this two-vs-one, I'm going to just dive into the analysis. All the time stamps will be with the video above, and I will be making GIFs for them later.
    1. Right off the bat (0:04) Eggsy gets a quick-thinking feat with his watch, instantly blinding Whiskey with his watch. He stands around for a bit while Harry removes the lasso from his neck.
    2. We don't see Eggsy from against until (0:21) where he runs for the gun on the floor pulling off an INSANE mid-air dodge maneuver at (0:23).
    3. Harry is seen dodging the lasso that turns to him; Eggsy is seen once more at (0:31) picking up the gun but gets quickly disarmed by Whiskey, who slices the gun quickly.
    4. At this point, Harry rushes Whiskey and they have a rather lengthy (at least in terms of this fight) exchange that lasts a nice couple of seconds. Eggsy doesn't re-appear until about (0:43) where he kicks Whiskey and temporarily overpowers his right arm, which had a gun. He gets easily pushed away and we don't see him for another good bit due to another exchange with Harry.
    5. Eggsy returns about (0:55) when Whiskey draws a knife on Harry; he quickly turns him around, allowing Harry time to get up and punch Whiskey at (0:58). Whiskey quickly parries a block from Harry and at (0:59) punches Eggsy and throws him away. Up till that point, Eggsy had just been holding Whiskey's right arm/hand which still contained a knife.
    6. Eggsy quickly recovers by (1:03) and grabs Whiskey from behind, gets slammed on the counter, dodges a knife strike, and pushes him back to Harry who kicks him back to Eggsy.
    7. By (1:08), upon receiving Whiskey from Harry's kick, Eggsy picks him up and makes him hit the floor on the other side of the counter. By (1:13), Whiskey picks up a frying pan which he throws at Eggsy, who dodges it but allows Harry to get hit. He flips over the counter and engages Whiskey one-on-one for a period of time.
    8. The one-on-one starts at around (1:15) out of which probably comes Eggsy's best feats from the fight. He parkours over the counter, dodges a knife slash, catches the next slash, quickly headbutts Whiskey then turns his arm around to an unfavorable position. He then pins Whiskey (1:20) long enough to quickly look around the room, turn on the meat grinder next to the duo, and disarm Whiskey of the knife. However at (1:28) Whiskey makes short work of him, hitting him with his elbow, then smacking him across the face with a frying pan.
    9. At this point, Whiskey throws a knife at Harry who dodges it and they engage in some more temporary 1v1 action. It's not long until Eggsy is back (1:38), but only to get into a choke from Whiskey's whip. He's stuck in that position for about nine seconds, throughout which Whiskey throws the whip into the meat grinder (1:47) and it slowly starts dragging Eggsy with it. Eggsy is desperately resisting the force of the meat grinder all the way to (1:58) where Harry shoot the whip.
    10. Eggsy's back in action by (2:04), kicking Whiskey who takes another hit from Harry, is picked up by the latter, and is pushed into the meat grinder by Eggsy by (2:10), ending the fight.
  2. The first impressive thing we have to realize is that this is only minutes after the Poppyland shootout and even more recently than that, Eggsy had taken multiple hits from Charlie's robot arm. This is quite impressive in terms of Eggsy's endurance and stamina.
  3. So in terms of genuine analysis, we have a couple of things. Firstly, Eggsy is shown repeatedly being able to temporarily overpower Whiskey either by raw strength (i.e the knife) or technique (when he put Whiskey on the counter as per the 8th bullet point thing). He takes multiple hits, one to the face with a frying pan, even, and still manages to get up. Eggsy shows some quick-thinking battle smarts at the very beginning, blinding Whiskey, allowing time for himself and Harry to get into more favorable conditions. His agility... top-notch through the whip, damn near unrivaled in Live Action.
  4. Skillwise is also crazy impressive in the eighth bullet point with Eggsy taking on and temporarily out-skilling Whiskey one-on-one, someone who could take on Eggsy and Harry simultaneously, and did so a couple of times. To me that's akin to (albeit, and I'll admit inferior as much I wouldn't like it to be) Widow's second showing vs Proxima; even though the latter can fight off two high-skill opponent at the same time, it doesn't mean that one of them can't temporarily gain the advantage in a one-on-one.

Overall a very impressive fight for Eggsy, which solidifies him as a top-tier Kingsman fighter.

Harry Hart / Galahad Sr

Pub Fight

1. AWR - In this first GIF, Harry shows that he can hit people with thrown objects despite not looking at them.
  2. SKL/STR - In this second GIF, Harry easily dispatches a man with a blade and kicks him the ducks away.
  3. GEAR/GS - In this third GIF, we see that Kingsman umbrellas have thrown eletric bola things. Harry uses these effectively.
  4. GEAR/GS/AWR - In this fourth GIF, Harry blocks shots from a guy the audience didn't know was back up then shows us that Kingsman umbrellas are bulletproof and proceeds to shoot him with a stun function.
  5. SKL - In this fifth GIF, Harry easily dispatches five men coming at him without getting hit once.
  6. SKL/STR - In this sixth GIF, Harry redirects a punch meant for him then knocks the other guy the ducks out.
  7. SKL - In this seventh GIF, Harry quickly dispatches two men.
  8. SKL - In this eighth GIF, Harry quickly dispatches three men.

Church Fight

*CONTEXT MATTERS* He was mind-controlled into killing throughout this fight

1. ACU - In the first GIF, Harry is shown showing off his CQC accuracy. It can be seen as a slight STR feat because he pushes a man back with one arm.
  2. AWR - In the second GIF, Harry takes out a knife from the man's arm, swings it around hitting someone behind him, finishes killing the original guy, then shoots the guy he hit mid-swing.
  3. In this third GIF, Harry shows SPD in aim-dodging, AWR in knowing the man was there, and a bit of ACU with two well-placed shots to a third man.
  4. AWR - In this fourth GIF, Harry hits a woman twice with a knife that he just spotted, dodges a thrown object immediately, then shoots a guy he didn't see.
  5. DUR - In this fifth GIF, Harry is hit by a chair and he immediately gets up to block a knife with a book.
  6. ACU/GEAR - In this sixth GIF, Harry is hit by a knife which his bulletproof suit no-sells then immediately kills three people in quick succession.
  7. DUR - In this seventh GIF, Harry is hit with a big wooden stick and immediately keeps fighting.
  8. GEAR - In this eighth GIF we see that Kingsman agents have watches that can shoot tasers.
  9. SPD/AWR/STR - in this ninth GIF Harry shows awareness and reaction speed in dodging the pole, and strength by driving the pole through three people.
  10. GEAR - In this tenth GIF, we see clearly that Kingsman suits are bulletproof.
  1. STR - In this first GIF, Harry one-arms a man over him.
  2. STR - In this second GIF, Harry easily shoves two grown men to the ground, one after the other.
  3. STR - In this third GIF, Harry throws a man quite the distance then easily overpowers another grown man.
  4. STR - In this fourth GIF, we see Harry break a neck.
  5. STR - In this fifth GIF, Harry throws a guy into the altar, and we see the physical damage.
  6. STR - In this sixth GIF, with just a gun, Harry one-shots two men easily.
  7. STR - In this seventh GIF, Harry just throws a gun and one-shots a dude up close.
The "gallery images" work, just open them in a new tab.
  1. DUR/STR - In this first GIF, in which the cuts from the scene were kept, Harry is body-slammed into a wall. A few seconds later he punches a guy and sends him flying.
  2. DUR - In this second GIF, Harry is hit in close proximity to an explosion and is only dazed.
  3. STR - In this third GIF, Harry snaps a stick in half, impales part of said stick into a man, then KO's a guy with the blunt of his gun.
  4. STR/AWR - In this fourth GIF, Harry one-shots a guy with a book, two-shots a guy with a book, the stabs a guy that had literally just gotten up.
  5. STR/AWR - In this fifth GIF, Harry stabs a guy, punches a guy twice, knocking him down, then stabs a guy the audience didn't know was there.
  6. STR/SPD - In this sixth GIF, Harry body slams a guy, shoots him, then dodges a sneak attack and kills that guy too.
  7. STR/AWR - In this seventh GIF, Harry picks up a hot object, one-shots two people in quick succession. AWR because of picking up the object.
  8. SPD/STR - In this eighth GIF Harry reloads insanely fast then again one-arms a man over his shoulder.
  9. STR/WIT - in this ninth GIF Harry overpowers a guy's two arms with one arm and shows his tactical skill in kicking down the rows, incapacitating multiple people.

Poppyland Fight://Harry vs Henchmen and Robot Dogs

• ACU - Presumably, Harry kills a guy off-screen but then definitely headshots the second guy with the AR he picked up mid-fight.
  • GEAR - Some amazing footage showing off Harry's umbrella virtually no-sell automatic gun fire from multiple angles and shooters.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

WIT/AWR/ACU - I won't be able to stress the impressiveness in terms of awareness for this feat.

• Before analyzing either of the three categories, we have to realize one very, very important thing: Harry could easily have just thrown the ball grenade into the midst of soldiers, taking most of them out. He had to, himself, make the tactical decision that it either wouldn't take out as many as we think or would have been less useful.
  • In terms of AWR combined with WIT, Harry had to connect the dots. First he had to spot the donut. Then he had to connect that to it's potential uses: in this case, cover and a firing hole for a superior gun. He then had to, and this to me is why it's so damn impressive, he had to time the grenade's explosion to the movement of the donut in order for he and Eggsy to use it.
  • ACU should be simple and easy, I mean the guy swung the bat and made the shot.

I've always found this feat (the above) so impressive...

No Caption Provided

GEAR/GS/AWR

• In terms of GEAR we see the umbrella in its full capacity: as a bulletproof shield of sorts, Harry uses it to take down a few guys, and then turns around with some GS, easily incapacitating the guy in a swift and easy manner.
  • AWR should be fairly simple - he sensed the guy that tried to sneak up on him.
No Caption Provided

GEAR/GS/ACU/AWR/WIT - This one is a whole mess, isn't it?

• I'll start with the easiest two, which are GEAR and GS. For the former we have the fact that the umbrella's handle can be used as both a KO mechanism and as a means to bring an object closer, which what he does with that henchman's AR.
  • I'll start with AWR/WIT for the next half of the GIF: Harry was aware of two hostiles behind cover that had previously evaded fire from Eggsy. He then become aware of the scissors above him, which he swiftly put down with his ACU in a manner that they fell on the two hostiles.
No Caption Provided

GEAR/ACU/SPD - God this is beautiful imo.

• Right, so GEAR is the easiest: the umbrellas have a firing mechanism that fires some form of hooked bola. Handy in this situation, isn't it?
  • SPD and ACU go hand-in-hand for this one; Harry had to be not only fast enough to slide next to Eggsy, he had to pull the trigger at the right setting at the right time, aimed at the correct target, and then he was accurate enough to do it so that the grenades he shot blew up the FemBot.

We also have Harry's fights with Poppy's two robot dogs, Jet and Bonnie. He has one feat worthy of mention against Jet:

No Caption Provided

STR - Manages to overpower the Jet the Robo-Dog, surely a feat worthy of something.

Against Bonnie, he has a few more. It's four feats in the form of two categories, DUR and WIT. I'll start with the former:

• DUR - Bonnie the Robo-Dog jumps on his back and he's up in seconds.
  • DUR - Bonnie the Robo-Dog sends him flying (an item was between them, though), he lands on a chair, and seems fine.

Not as impressive as his showings in the church scene, but good back-ups. The next two feats are WIT:

• WIT - Harry uses some form of spray can with a combustible liquid inside of it, sits it on fire, and uses it to spray Bonnie the Robo-Dog.
  • WIT/SPD - After landing in the chair, Harry notices the pot with literal liquid gold in it then pulls it over himself after Bonnie the the Robo-Dog started moving.

I'm going to do this for Harry's section then C/P it for Eggsy's section.

Now some people might try to call these average fodder as well, and I've seen some of that for Golden Circle feats as well, and the same reasonable answer from The Secret Service mountain fight scene for Eggsy can be drawn here. After all, if we look at the facts, they do make sense. Let's assume this takes place in the real world. While these guys may not be the best of the best in terms of the mercs that money can buy, it's a very safe assumption to say that they're at least in that tier. Why do I say this? Well let's look at none other than Poppy Adams as to why I drew this conclusion:

• Poppy Adams is rich as hell. Not even going to start low this time, as this is possibly one of the greatest feats of business in live action movies: Poppy Adams has a monopoly on the world's drug trade. I mean holy crap, how does one even begin to accomplish that? She stated that the year before the movie takes place that her profits were $250 BILLION, a huge number that's profits alone. She had all that money and no one knew until she went after Kingsman in order to get drugs legalized. She has robots capable of giving men criminal makeovers and using grenade launchers as well as robot dogs that accept voice commands on the fly. She had secure stockpiles of a cure for a virus in every major city in the world without anyone knowing, and had enough soldiers guarding those that they used large troop carriers and were armed with Gatling guns, and enough drones to carry that cure to millions of people worldwide. She had a pot of liquid gold that could inject said gold into tattoos, enough money to smooth the teeth and remove the fingerprints of all her soldiers/Golden Circle members. That's from what I remember. Why does this matter?

A woman this bloody rich is not about to buy some low-end, average mercs as security. She might not go for the best guys, but she logically should go for at least high-end, highly-capable mercenaries. Furthermore, she knows from Charlie's encounter in Italy that not only is Eggsy alive (and she went out of her way to remove every single Kingsman that lived), but that he had backup (Whiskey). Charlie would know firsthand how dangerous that is given that Eggsy bested him in the opening of the fight, so Poppy most certainly is not going cheap.

Whiskey Fight

Because this fight is extensive and a two-on-one, I'm going to break it down in detail as opposed to multiple GIFs. For reference, here is the full fight.

This fight, being a two-on-one, is going to take a lot more reading, so bear with me. I'm going to try and in-depth analyze everything as I did with the fight for Gazelle. There are only a few notable feats for Harry here, especially at the beginning, but it's still exciting. Did the links a bit different, didn't notice until I was done. Deal with it, lol.

1. For this two-vs-one, I'm going to just dive into the analysis. All the time stamps will be with the video above, and I will be making GIFs for them later.
    1. Harry first feat doesn't come in until (0:10) where he swiftly uses the lasso around his neck to disarm Whiskey of his gun and immediately gets one of his best feats by being faster than the lasso's electric function, taking it off his neck. Whiskey quickly tries swinging at Harry at (0:22), who dodges it while Whiskey turns to Eggsy who also makes an impressive dodge. Whiskey quickly turns back around to Harry at (0:27) who dodges a lasso swipefaster than Eggsy can pick up the gun on the floor.
    2. Whiskey quickly destroys Eggsy's gun at which point Harry rushes Whiskey at (0:35), dodging a lasso swing, grabbing the arm with the lasso, punching the Statesman twice, once on the side and once in the chest, then proceeds to flip him over. Whiskey takes literally 0 seconds to recover and kicks Harry in the face at (0:42), who only just manages to block it.
    3. There's a scene cut to Eggsy and we see Harry again at (0:47) with an assault rifle. He uses it to disarm Whiskey of his pistol and they engage in a struggle over the rifle, that ends with the rifle being thrown away by Whiskey. Harry is about to parry a stab by Whiskey until is interrupted by Eggsy, who holds down the arm with the knife, allowing Harry to punch Whiskey across the face at (0:58). He gets his next blow parried, which knocks him back, and Whiskey punches Eggsy in the face then throws him away.
    4. While Eggsy recovers fast, Harry dodges a knife slash from Whiskey at (1:02). Eggsy grabs him from behind, pushes him to Harry who dodges a knife swipe and kicks him back to Eggsy (1:07) who flips him over the counter. Whiskey picks up a frying pan and throws it at Eggsy, who dodges but allows Harry to get hit at (1:12).
      1. That apparently knocks him out for a while which is an insane low showing given Harry's durability feats, and honestly a low speed showing too considering he proved faster than Eggsy earlier on in the fight. I chalk it up to him not being in his prime.
    5. Harry isn't seen until (1:30) where he dodges a thrown knife. Whiskey uses his whip to get his gun back but Harry is on him literally the moment the gun hits hishand. While they struggle for the gun, Whiskey sends his whip at Eggsy and Harry takes advantage of the distraction to elbow Whiskey in the face at (1:42). The gun fires again and Whiskey throws his whip into a meat grinder.
    6. Whiskey and Harry are still fighting over control of the gun at (1:52) and it fires a few times until Harry points it at the whip that's pulling Eggsy into the meat grinder, making a shot on an incredibly small target while struggling over the weapon.
    7. Starting at (1:59) Harry pulls a set of moves on Whiskey with one backed by Eggsy to finish off the Statesman. These are as follow: he throws Whiskey backwards while holding on to him, parries a strike and punches Whiskey in the face, disarms him, pulls the pin maneuver that Eggsy used to throw Whiskey backwards which allows Eggsy to kick him in the face. Harry punches him in the face once more then picks him up for the takedown with Eggsy.
  2. Like with Eggsy, the first impressive thing we have to realize is that this is only minutes after the Poppyland shootout and even more recently than that, Harry had to run from, takes a few hits from, and ultimately deal with Poppy's Robo-Dogs with a little help from Elton John. This is quite impressive in terms of Harry's endurance and stamina.
  3. Now onto genuine analysis. The first and by-far most impressive thing I noted (and this is recently too) is that this fight proves that Harry is faster than Eggsy, a bone fide bullet timer. Two scenes definitively prove this: first, when Harry is taking the electric lasso off, Eggsy appears frozen when the camera is zooming in on Harry. Now you can take that one with a grain of salt, but there is another instance. After Eggsy's insane mid-air dodge on Whiskey's lasso, he lands. After that, Whiskey turns the whip onto Harry, who dodges it, but when we cut to Eggsy he still hadn't picked up the gun.
  4. The next most impressive bit that Harry got is more accuracy accolades; that is to say, a quick-thinking shot on an incredibly small target while fighting over the gun he made the shot with. That's some crazy, top-tier close range accuracy right there. Harry's reactions, when not lowballed, are great too, dodging that knife throw. His durability was put on point with a few hits to the face, as well, but not as much as say, the church scene.

Not necessarily Harry at his best, but given the circumstances who can really blame him.

Jack Daniels / Whiskey

Pub Fight

1. SKL - In this first GIF, we see Whiskey incorporate his lasso/whip into his CQC.
  2. STR - In this second GIF, Whiskey sends a man flying with his lasso.
  3. STR - In this third GIF, Whiskey once again sends a man flying.
  4. SPD/GS/STR - In this fourth GIF, Whiskey dodges a thrown chair then catches it with his lasso, sending it flying into a man hard enough to send him flying.
  5. STR/GS - In this fifth GIF, Whiskey one-shots multiple men merely by flicking his lasso.
  6. STR/GS - In this sixth GIF, Whiskey once again shows his strength by pulling in a man and tossing him off his back.
  7. GS - In this seventh GIF, Whiskey lassos a disoriented Harry and pulls him in before he gets punched by another man.
  8. GS - This was just insane. In this eighth GIF, Whiskey disarms a man of his knife, catches the knife, then swings the lasso around the man, embedding the knife into him.

Italy Fight

Relatively short-lived:

• GS/GEAR - His electric whip is capable of slicing men in half.
  • ACU - Beautiful CQC with his guns and at one points shoots a man's head AND heart.
  • ACU - So beautiful I won't even try to describe it.

Eggsy/Harry Fight

TBA

WIP + NOTES

I'll be adding on to this over time.

IMPORTANT NOTE #1

All their fights are in chronological order, but not the actual GIFs. That may come at a later date.

IMPORTANT NOTE #2 - UPD 12/10/17

The GIFs might not load. Just left click them and open them in a new tab.

UPDATED 12/13/17

Added Whiskey's pub and Italy fights.

UPDATED 12/22/17

Added Harry's pub fight.

UPDATED 12/30/17

Added my super-analyzation of Gazelle's fight.

UPDATED 6/25/18

Edited Eggsy's mountain fight for more analysis.

UPDATED 6/26/18

Added in an analyzed version of Harry's Poppyland fight.

UPDATED 6/27/18

Added in an analyzed version of Eggsy's Poppyland fight. Will finish after RT is complete.

**Note to self/SupremeG**

You gotta add the watch hacking the arm and the Eggsy vs Charlie one-armed 1-on-1. Also the opening fight sequence, don't forget that.

UPDATED 6/30/18

Added in an analyzed version of Eggsy's fight with Whiskey.

UPDATED 7/2/18

Added in an analyzed version of Harry's fight with Whiskey.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nice work

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazing

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be good.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP - Added the church fight and the mountain base fight

ZBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jolly good work, thanks for tagging me. I love Kingsman, I have the film and I planned to watch the second one until they decided not to screen it in my city (sigh). I also read the comic, damn good read, there are some nice feats there though they're mostly gear based. There's a sequel coming so it might get new stuff.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Nice work. Are these movies good?

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, added two more fights.

Nice work. Are these movies good?

The movies are great. It's like a comedic Jason Bourne-ish type with crazy gear.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I'm horribly upset that Chaning Tatum's character was benched for the whole movie. I thought he'd be the Indian Jones of the film.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump for Harry's Pub Fight.

I'm horribly upset that Chaning Tatum's character was benched for the whole movie. I thought he'd be the Indian Jones of the film.

I know, right? Hopefully he gets some good grace in the third movie or in the Statesman spin-off (both are confirmed iirc).

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 the_stegman  Moderator

@supremegeneration: I'd watch the hell out of a Statesmen spin-off. Also, I'm mad at what happened to Roxy.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MErulezall

@the_stegman said:

@supremegeneration: I'd watch the hell out of a Statesmen spin-off. Also, I'm mad at what happened to Roxy.

You're mad about Roxy? I'm mad about whiskey.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 the_stegman  Moderator
MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: Because they turned him into a villain "just because." I liked his character and so did a lot.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea, I'm a bit more pumped for Statesmen spin-off than I am K3, but I'm definitely eager for both. I didn't really like Roxy that much.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 anthp2000  Moderator

That's great.

Avatar image for deactivated-6249a821a8c64
deactivated-6249a821a8c64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I definietly neeed to watch the movies. Haven't read too much because of spoilers, but I like your RT style.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Re-did Eggsy's mountain scene, I'm quite proud of myself.

It's been basically six months, I'm going to finish this. Golden Circle fight for Harry coming by Wednesday or Thursday, followed by feats for Eggsy from that fight by Sunday, as I have to get Charlie in there too.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Added Harry's Golden Circle fight a day or two ahead of schedule.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@supremegeneration: Very well done, Nice to finally see the Kingsmen being recognized on the vine.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Very well done, Nice to finally see the Kingsmen being recognized on the vine.

Thanks man, but to be fair I've been repping the Kingsmen for over a year now, I think they've been recognized for a while.

Also, shameless bump for Eggsy's Poppyland fight and feats vs Charlie.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New goal: finish before school starts early August. Achievable? Possible.

Buckethead23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Buckethead23

Very cool and accurate thread, but im pretty sure the suitcase missile was guided.

Is either that or the missile just dont follow the rules of physics,

But everything else was realy spot on.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great work

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6025c60aa67c8
deactivated-6025c60aa67c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can’t believe this is the first time I’m seeing this. Very impressed. Great thread.