Kids in the Avatarverse

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, I have recently rewatched Korra and read the comic because of the new comic that came out a while ago (think it was 25th May).

I have been wondering this for a whle after that. I contemplated it, and decided to ask for clarification..

If the Avatar had a kid with a non-bender, and the kid turned out to be a non-bender. Would that kid have a chance to, when he have his own kid, have that kid become a bender of any of the four elements or is it going to be a non-bender?

Fenrir13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dumbass for someone who has just watched the series you are super dumb. Basic genetics. The kid will have the respective element of anyone of the parent's nation/race.

A fire nation person and an earth kingdom person can't have Waterbending kids just because one of them is the Avatar

Wilkiins17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: yes, bending can skip a generation so if two non benders have a baby that baby has potential to become a bender.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By byondeon

@fenrir13 said:

Dumbass for someone who has just watched the series you are super dumb. Basic genetics. The kid will have the respective element of anyone of the parent's nation/race.

A fire nation person and an earth kingdom person can't have Waterbending kids just because one of them is the Avatar

First, it's never explained that that is the case. Second of all, no, because the Avatar is genetically different from all the other people in the verse..

Fenrir13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Dumbass it's obvious within the show and backed up by the creators and how are you going to try and tell me differently when you're the one asking you bum?

Being the Avatar isn't genetics lmfao. Kys retarded bitch. "Just finished watching Korra" The Avatar is the way they are through a spirit. Eat a dick and die moron

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Alavanka

Ultimately, it doesn't matter. The correct answer is Airbender....because that's what you have to be to be relevant in that show. Korra will screw with the spirit world and find a way to make you an airbender if you weren't already one. Cuz reasons.