Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#1  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

New X-Men, Young Avengers (gone but not forgotten), Runaways, The Initiative, and now New Warriors, all of these are, in my opinion, great series about new, young characters. I'm not saying books involving "old" or established characters are bad in any sense, but I think Marvel has been doing good work with younger characters. The Initiative recently started and I'm liking it, and New Warriors just started and I'm getting a good feeling from it already. Your thoughts? Any comics that I missed?

Marrduke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Marrduke

even though it's out of continuity, Spider-Girl...it's a fun read, and the fact my little sister loves it helps too.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I agree, its time that marvel and dc focus alittle more on developing the next generation of comic book heroes.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Prodigal Son

I came to the Runaways party late, but I picked up the trade after a suggestion on here (G-Man I think), and I've been hooked ever sense.

I've always enjoyed Teen Titans. It's starting to get good again.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Mighty Thor

new warriors are cool

ShufflerHS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By ShufflerHS

Yep teen heroes are pretty awesome. My faves are Teen Titans, Invinvible, Runaways, and New Warriors, maybe some day these heroes will be THE heroes instead of just b-listers.

I can dream can't I :(

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Walkingstone

Buckshot says:

"Young Avengers (gone but not forgotten)"

And potentially coming back according to the rumours I've heard. It'd be interesting to see how they mend rifts or where they take the characters after the Civil War. I heard a rumour that Billy and Tommy go looking for Wanda.

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hagane Enna

Walkingstone says:

"Buckshot says:
"Young Avengers (gone but not forgotten)"
And potentially coming back according to the rumours I've heard. It'd be interesting to see how they mend rifts or where they take the characters after the Civil War. I heard a rumour that Billy and Tommy go looking for Wanda."

somebody got me hooked on the Young Avengers and I'm loving it. I just picked up the Runaways graphic, too but I would be a happy camper if YA came back.