RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RukelnikovFTW

SPOILERS AHEAD

Cap 39, oficially a high enough level of ki render you immune to hax, Goku high level negated Hit's time control

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Just_Banter

You do know that hax isn't a straight category like strength and speed right? It's used to describe abilities which don't fit in to typical categories and as such are considered OP. Simply put, if that's true (I stopped watching Super at ep 4-5, I can't remember. The one with the shocking animation) then that would make Goku "immune" to time manip, and just time manip, not any and all hax.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter:

https://youtu.be/E-MvzIwPIpQ

This is the fight they're referring to. To sum it up, guy has ability to time-skip by about .1 of a second. Goku learns to predict the attack, as a result, the guy increases the time skip to abou .5 of a second. As a result, goku mixed super saiyan blue and kaioken together to become fast enough to where even the time-skip can't keep up with him

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter said:

You do know that hax isn't a straight category like strength and speed right? It's used to describe abilities which don't fit in to typical categories and as such are considered OP. Simply put, if that's true (I stopped watching Super at ep 4-5, I can't remember. The one with the shocking animation) then that would make Goku "immune" to time manip, and just time manip, not any and all hax.

Thing is, when Hit uses his improved version of Time Skip, Goku states: "It's useless, the level i'm at now is far ahead of your time lapse"

So... a high enough level of KI renders other techniques (Haxxes, for instance) irrelevant

Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just becasue he can negate Hit's hax doesnt mean he can negate all hax......

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red king said:

Just becasue he can negate Hit's hax doesnt mean he can negate all hax......

Not all Hax just now, but what i mean is, with a high enough lvl of KI a Hax is ignored bypassed, lets take for instance Kamui, even if current Goku may be still affected by it, he will not need to develop some anti matter transportation technique, he will just have to increasi his KI lvl by a certain amount, and then he will be immune already.

Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: No, if Goku was dumb enough to let Kamui land it would hurt him. It ignores durability and Ki does not negate all hax, it negates Kit's hax in the DB verse.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tell that to giorno

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giorno and Medaka still slap him around though. Not all haxs are created equal.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By micah007123

@poeticwarrior said:

Okay so you are perhaps the most knowledgeable individual I know on this site with relevant knowledge of Medaka (watching the anime btw pretty good). So I found this argument online and was wondering what you thought, anything out of context? I'm not that far in the series and some of the scans won't load for me.

"Medaka is nowhere near the monster fanboys make her to be.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/15/1460917823-fmedaka-box-3729347.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/15/1460917824-imedakabox-ch169-004.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/15/1460917814-imedakabox-ch169-005.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/15/1460917820-imedakabox-ch169-006.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/15/1460917820-imedakabox-ch169-007.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/15/1460917823-imedakabox-ch169-008.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/15/1460917819-imedakabox-ch169-009.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/15/1460917804-imedakabox-ch169-010.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/15/1460917822-imedakabox-ch169-011.jpg

She can't copy every kind of abilities but on top of that she is limited by her physicals.

And "All fiction" is much much more limited than what Medaka wankers pretends."

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By poeticwarrior

@micah007123 said:
@poeticwarrior said:

Okay so you are perhaps the most knowledgeable individual I know on this site with relevant knowledge of Medaka (watching the anime btw pretty good). So I found this argument online and was wondering what you thought, anything out of context? I'm not that far in the series and some of the scans won't load for me.

"Medaka is nowhere near the monster fanboys make her to be.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/15/1460917823-fmedaka-box-3729347.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/15/1460917824-imedakabox-ch169-004.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/15/1460917814-imedakabox-ch169-005.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/15/1460917820-imedakabox-ch169-006.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/15/1460917820-imedakabox-ch169-007.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/15/1460917823-imedakabox-ch169-008.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/15/1460917819-imedakabox-ch169-009.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/15/1460917804-imedakabox-ch169-010.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/15/1460917822-imedakabox-ch169-011.jpg

She can't copy every kind of abilities but on top of that she is limited by her physicals.

And "All fiction" is much much more limited than what Medaka wankers pretends."

She has troubles learning Styles since it's something she's not used to, but at the end of the series, she was able to learn style and combine it in the fight against Lihiko, since Lihiko didn't have experience against a Style, she was able to damage Lihiko since he hasn't recognized it as an attack yet. She can't copy Lihiko's ability, and that's an exception, as they have clearly explained why. What's the limit of All Fiction? It works on everything and everyone except for Lihiko since he's anti-super powers and reality warping powers.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku being immune to one characters "hax" (time manipulation) doesn't make him immune to all "hax". Wouldn't that be NLF?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: Thanks for the input. I'm gonna dig deeper into this and contact you later if I have anymore specific questions about her as I progress through the series.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By gokuss4z

He wasn't immune so to speak he was just so freaking fast he can ignore the concept of time it self.

Avatar image for watcher_killer4
Watcher_Killer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku speed was just faster than time... It wasn't immunity or anything like that but his speed just allowed him to keep moving while everything else was frozen in tim.

Avatar image for BappyRonChantin
BappyRonChantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By BappyRonChantin

Hax doesn't matter in Db. It has been established a long ago. It's all about power ups.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bbee326da7b7
deactivated-5bbee326da7b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ki>>>>>> haX in the dbzverse, I'm 100% sure that hax outside the dbzverse would still affects goku

planetary transmunation

Soul manipulation

Life absorbstion

black hole/ implosion energy

speed steal

phasing/intangibility

Time travel

Reactive adaption

Immunity to physical harm and injury

Telepathy

Stone stare

Power/ability nullification

Reality wrapping

Matter manipulation

Energy absorbing and redirection ETC

Avatar image for deactivated-57cc010f9e749
deactivated-57cc010f9e749

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku is just faster than time

he was not immune to anything

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OMG no.

High-level DBZ Gods can overcome time-jumping by increasing their speed. They never have shown outright resistance to reality warping at a high level.

A high-level DBZ God Ki user could probably overcome a low-level reality warmer, but there is zero proof they could do the same against someone like Franklin Richards, who can control other people's brains and abilities to use their powers, powers work instantly or youctoseconds max, auto-shields, who can punch holes in reality, travel through and control time and space, astral project, create universes and then go inside of them, survive until the end of this universe and live on to create a new universe, use Galactus as his herald, punch Celestials in the face... I mean there are levels of reality warping.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By micah007123

@ajax1998 said:

Ki>>>>>> haX in the dbzverse, I'm 100% sure that hax outside the dbzverse would still affects goku

The hax that their characters have shown resistance to are the same in all universes. If Goku literally shows you a feat of bypassing Time Manipulation (Time Stop) then why assume this will be different anywhere else just cause it's DB? Of course it depends on who is using these abilities but for the most part if Vegito shrugs off Transmutation the same will happen in DC from a similar output.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about vs. Janemba, he was a reality warper? I forget how Goku won, but he powered up to overcome hax. I don't know if it makes sense, but it is something DB does.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah007123: because hit's time stop is limited he can only do it for so long.tell me do you think goku could resist time manipulation from zoom who can actually move outside the regular time flies where time and literally everything else is still or do you think he could resist MM turning his brain into mush.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatar_of_green: janemba reality wrapped the environment he never tried it on goku

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By micah007123

@ajax1998 said:

@micah007123: because hit's time stop is limited he can only do it for so long.tell me do you think goku could resist time manipulation from zoom who can actually move outside the regular time flies where time and literally everything else is still or do you think he could resist MM turning his brain into mush.

I don't know. We are waiting to see where this "hax negation" thing goes or if it's a thing at all.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku finally beats Superman! This is the best day of my life.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#27  Edited By dernman

Hax doesn't matter in Db. It has been established a long ago. It's all about power ups.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That looks like a really pathetic time control if he can only skip 0.5 seconds.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it more so means that Goku is immune to time related hax, its not an absolute.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Just_Banter

@just_banter said:

Thing is, when Hit uses his improved version of Time Skip, Goku states: "It's useless, the level i'm at now is far ahead of your time lapse"

So... a high enough level of KI renders other techniques (Haxxes, for instance) irrelevant

Ok. Again, that would make him "immune" to (small scale) time manip, not hax.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AkshSarpanch

@ajax1998: sorry but board rules equalize every verse hax and energies. Also if that were true, that would no other verse would able to resust Buu's hax since they never show immunity to Buu's hax only.

And thats quite stupid, tbh.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@avatar_of_green: Goku won by fusing with Vegeta. Gogeta's power was so great that Janemba couldn't do anything.

Avatar image for unusual_suspect
Unusual_Suspect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That looks like a really pathetic time control if he can only skip 0.5 seconds.

Given the combat speed of DB fighters, especially ones at SSB level like Goku or Vegeta, half a second can effectively be a very, very long time.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajax1998 said:

planetary transmunation

Soul manipulation

Life absorbstion

black hole/ implosion energy

speed steal

phasing/intangibility

Time travel

Reactive adaption

Immunity to physical harm and injury

Telepathy

Stone stare

Power/ability nullification

Reality wrapping

Matter manipulation

Energy absorbing and redirection ETC

ryubh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Powerlevels > Hax.

That's what DBZ is all about.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatar_of_green: Goku won by fusing with Vegeta. Gogeta's power was so great that Janemba couldn't do anything.

Ye but gogeta actually won because he was using stardust star breaker to remove all the evil energy restoring the ogre back to himself

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are people putting this as time resistance ? He used sheer speed to enter Hit time skip, he has no hax resistance on that, Hit ability only effects himself by allowing him to time leap.

Though this does give Goku time stopping ability since he is so faster he broke through speed and went into time leap himself.

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By kbm

No, he was just able to overcome his opponent's specific ability. Just like most of his other fights throughout the DB series. This doesn't put Ki over hax at all.

Fracas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thing that I was just thinking is that atm goku can overcome time stopping abilities regardless if its forever as its still time being stopped. It is nlf if we we're to say this applies to every other ability. But it does imply that the more ki/being more stronger can do this. Will just have to wait if more hax like abilities are introduced.

Avatar image for watcher_killer4
Watcher_Killer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994:

I mean he's faster than supes... Don't think he's stronger. And we still have That superman feat of him reaching infinity

Avatar image for deactivated-5e497e3f11e30
deactivated-5e497e3f11e30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw said:

@just_banter said:

Ok. Again, that would make him "immune" to (small scale) time manip, not hax.

When Goku used KK in SsjB maybe just maybe his god ki made him so strong that Hits time manipulation thing didnt work on goku . Meaning everyone else would be frozen in the time frame of HIT'S ability while goku could still move so technically u can say goku was immune to it only as long as he has that high level due to Kaio-Ken.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are people saying Goku resisted Hit ability like really. It's time skip not time stop everything. Hit ability only effect himself, Goku moved so fast where he entered the same situation as Hit.

@kbm said:

No, he was just able to overcome his opponent's specific ability. Just like most of his other fights throughout the DB series. This doesn't put Ki over hax at all.

It does. Ki > hax all the time in DBZ

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kyrees

@sun-wukong said:

@kbm said:

so vegito let himself be transformed into candy by buu then ?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's because what's standard for the more versatile universes is god tier hax in dragonball..

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Sun-Wukong

@kyrees said:
@sun-wukong said:
@kbm said:

No Vegito was caught off guard with it. When he wasn't, Majin Buu couldn't even absorb him without his shield down

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:
@sun-wukong said:

No Vegito was caught off guard with it. When he wasn't, Majin Buu couldn't even absorb him without his shield down

if he was caught off guard, then why can't he powerup to break it off ? i'm going with the gist of this thread so far.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:
@sun-wukong said:
@kyrees said:
@sun-wukong said:

if he was caught off guard, then why can't he powerup to break it off ? i'm going with the gist of this thread so far.

You mean in his candy form well that's because he was a candy, it's unknown if he can use energy in a candy but then again he still had his powers of physical levels to be able to belt majin Buu further

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By kyrees

@sun-wukong said:
@kyrees said:
@sun-wukong said:
@kyrees said:
@sun-wukong said:

You mean in his candy form well that's because he was a candy, it's unknown if he can use energy in a candy but then again he still had his powers of physical levels to be able to belt majin Buu further

the point of my question was on OP's gist that powering up can invalidate hax and it has been like that in dragonball however, vegito being candy and unable to use ki contradicts that point.

as far as i remember, two haxes has been able to significantly alter a stronger being directly in dragonball without exploiting some sort of weakness to it. one is the candy beam and the other is buu's stomach acid. heck, if we consider the dragonball's wish granting ability as some sort of hax, dragonball characters would have been probably immune to it by now by sheer difference of power.

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lol, no. Maybe that's he case in the DBZ Universe, but just because he negated a single persons single had power doesn't definitely mean Goku is immune to any and all 'hax' powers. 'Hax' isn't a type of power, it's a grouping of piers that aren't like anything else. For example, GL has shown a high telepathic immunity, that doesn't mean that an abstract couldn't warp him out of existence though.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the-seeffiss17: Goku overcame boss rabbit and also Hit. so ki >>> hax indeed.