reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 reaperace  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Vader Vs Ahsoka, If Filoni isn't directing.

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@mygod000:

I have no issue with Suit Vader being Better in the force than Pre-Suit Vader. As for Luke there are inconsistent statements about him on the one hand he did Match Vader in the force and in the dueling....but then we have Dave coming out saying Luke would get defeated by any of the Jedi on the council then a book saying Luke skills was below Obi-wan.

Filoni's statement on Luke was a random creator statement, it isn't considered canon. Its also contradicted by canon materials. There's a new Grandmaster Luke novel coming out next month, which is called Shadows of The Sith and it takes place 25 years post ROTJ. The excerpt from the novel states that Luke is much more powerful than he was in ROTJ and that his saber skill had greatly increased. We also have TROS Sidious stating that post prime TLJ Luke rivalled him power wise. It would be a bit strange if Luke a full 25 years after ROTJ hadn't surpassed Anakin in duelling, IMO.

I still have Anakin force potential As the highest potential of any mortal in Star wars.

Indeed.

I misunderstood your post...when you said prime Luke, I thought you were talking About Mando Luke which is 4-6 Years post ROTJ and has been Confirmed>ROTJ Luke. Idk about that novel so i wasn't taking that one into account.

I don't know about Grandmaster Luke dueling skills I assume he should at least be par with Anakin skill. I could say greater as well but we don't have confirmation on that.

Which Version of TROS Sidious? are we talking about him near dead in his clone body...if he said that than that automatically Makes TLJ Luke>Snoke by miles since the Novel also stated snokes body couldn't handle ROTJ Sidious immense power who was considered a God by his cult.

Do you think Anakin still has the highest force potential in terms of mortals in star wars?

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By MyGod000
@emmafrostxmen said:

@mygod000: 1) she was stated to be a master by the time of mando which implies she grew in pretty much every way. spiritually, intellectually, and skillfully she scales to be a bit above her rebels self at least, and also just when taking into account rebels is prior to her species physical prime.

2) there is no statement she was equal to vader. however there is a statement that says she challenged him and gave him a hard fight. this was while he was amped in universe (confirmed 3 separate times). therefore logically they are roughly on par without taking into account vader’s amp.

3) maul was implied to be slightly above ahsoka on malachor only where he was canonically amped. tcw season 7 is confirmed to be maul’s prime and tcw ahsoka is confirmed to have matched him and fought “on his level”.

4) the magistrate wasn’t a “grunt”……she was stated to be exceptionally skilled, and ahsoka held back against her and didn’t utilize the force at all. vader just recently had difficulty with qi’ra for the same reason. it’s even backed up by ahsoka borderline stomping her once she got serious despite not having 1 of her 2 lightsabers which is essential to her typical fighting style.

1) To be fair you don't have to be Vader level to be a Master. Anakin at the age of 23 already would have been a master if the Jedi wasn't prejudice Towards him.

2)I think you missed the part where it also revealed that The style she was using against Vader was specifically for fighting Big and stronger foes Like Vader. She had the perfect counter for Vader...Now tell me had she not been using that style do you still think she would have gave him a hard time?

3) most of that was irrelevant. Maul was still confirmed>TCW Maul and he was confirmed> rebels Ahsoka.

during the TCW Ahsoka used lot of her energy to the point she was breathing heavily They stated it takes all she has just to fight on his level. We are told she wasn't on his level Then but her using all she has can but it drains her completely.

Obi-wan Matched and Fought on MF Vader level...but does that imply Obi-wan was greater than ROTS Sidious? In Star wars you can match someone in fighting and still be weaker than them.

4)Magistrate isn't trained by a former Sith Like Qi'ra was...Vader was you just said was holding back, We literally saw Vader force dominate a monster that devours ships.

Overall, I'll say Ahsoka has increased in skill but being master level doesn't put her>Anakin or on Vader's level. when you look at all the Statements Ahsoka fighting style was Made for fighting people like Vader, IIRC Dave also stated Vader could easily destroy her which was why they had to rip her out of Time so that she wouldn't die.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#56 frozen  Moderator

@mygod000:

Do you think Anakin still has the highest force potential in terms of mortals in star wars?

Yes, Anakin unquestionably has the highest potential.

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: @mygod000: yep it’s canon fact. Anakin/Vader has the highest midichlorian count, and thus the most raw power/potential, among any Jedi or Sith:

“Darth Vader has the highest midi-chlorian count among Jedi or Sith—20,000+ per cell—which makes him very powerful. Even Kanan and Ezra together aren’t capable of defeating him!”

—Rebels Visual Guide: Epic Battles

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

It seems like everyone has plot armor when facing Vader, his feats in the comics should have made their duel a mismatch.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: @mygod000: yep it’s canon fact. Anakin/Vader has the highest midichlorian count, and thus the most raw power/potential, among any Jedi or Sith:

“Darth Vader has the highest midi-chlorian count among Jedi or Sith—20,000+ per cell—which makes him very powerful. Even Kanan and Ezra together aren’t capable of defeating him!”

—Rebels Visual Guide: Epic Battles

Didn't they said Yoda only had 17k total?

20k+ per cell there are like maybe 10+ trillion Cells in the body.

@reaperace said:
No Caption Provided

It seems like everyone has plot armor when facing Vader, his feats in the comics should have made their duel a mismatch.

Exactly.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excited to see this.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: Didn’t know you were a canon SW fan. You want me to tag you in my canon SW threads?

And yeah I’m hype for Kenobi

CatMan5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

XD so true

CatMan5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By CatMan5

So Kenobi is Vader's prime...not ROTJ?

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catman5 said:

Nah, it’s an actor statement which isn’t canon. In SW canon only statements within the canon storytelling are canon.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: Didn’t know you were a canon SW fan. You want me to tag you in my canon SW threads?

I have a soft spot for Star Wars, but at the moment I'd prefer not to be tagged since I'm focusing on some other things. Thanks for asking though.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic said:
@nassergrant19 said:

I have a soft spot for Star Wars, but at the moment I'd prefer not to be tagged since I'm focusing on some other things. Thanks for asking though.

Oh ok no problem👍

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 reaperace  Moderator

@nassergrant19 said:

@catman5 said:

Nah, it’s an actor statement which isn’t canon. In SW canon only statements within the canon storytelling are canon.

I think what the Actor is more likely referring to is Vader's prime up to that point, more confirmation on Vader>KFV.

I am pretty sure Vader is going to get sick saber feats in the series, making the other showings ( as any sane man knows) just over-dramatic low showings.

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hayden describes Vader as “unstoppable” in Kenobi:

https://youtu.be/mSEcQ7ZBp78

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 reaperace  Moderator

Hayden describes Vader as “unstoppable” in Kenobi:

https://youtu.be/mSEcQ7ZBp78

If the leaks are true, they are just hyping.

Oh god, I hope they are not.

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By SonOfDarkness

@reaperace: why do you say that? I read the leaks and Vader sounds like a beast.

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 reaperace  Moderator

@reaperace: why do you say that? I read the leaks and Vader sounds like a beast.

!!Spoiler Alert!!

Vader loses to Kenobi, The story revolves around Reva.

The former breaks the continuity( Because if he can replicate it why even wait for Luke), the latter is just lazy writing.

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By SonOfDarkness

@reaperace:

According to the leaks I read, there’s context surrounding the former:

https://makingstarwars.net/2022/05/star-wars-obi-wan-kenobi-spoiler-recap-all-six-chapters/

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 reaperace  Moderator

@reaperace:

According to the leaks I read, there’s context surrounding the former:

https://makingstarwars.net/2022/05/star-wars-obi-wan-kenobi-spoiler-recap-all-six-chapters/

It needs to be very significant context for not to be replicatable, Jinn can amp and guide Kenobi whenever he wants

and more importantly, if Kenobi defeats and spares Vader, his guidance to Luke to kill his father makes no sense.

The best way would be that he stalemates or momentarily stuns Vader to escape, in this way he both has won and the continuity makes sense.

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So will Vader be overpowered as hell here?

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lazerbeak: most likely. Hayden has said that this is a “very powerful Vader”, “in his prime”, and that he is “unstoppable”.

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By SonOfDarkness

@reaperace: It sounds like Vader is going to be a powerhouse, and that Kenobi won’t be able to completely defeat him. Otherwise like you said, it wouldn’t make sense continuity wise. I’m guessing Kenobi will be losing the fight, and narrowly escape by temporarily incapacitating Vader somehow. Similar to the Fallen Order ending, except obviously Kenobi should put up more of a fight. And by incapacitating Vader, it would still technically count as a victory for Kenobi, and it wouldn’t break continuity.

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 reaperace  Moderator

@sonofdarkness:

Use spoiler blocks, and yes I completely agree

I don’t have a problem with Villians losing that's what they are made for, if Kenobi beat Vader fair and square and died again no problem, but we know he is still alive so it will break the contniuety.

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperace: not gonna lie I want to see Vader wreck Kenobi, he needs some revenge for Mustafar😈

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperace: also I’m on mobile so can’t use spoiler blocks. I don’t think my last post revealed anything from the leaks. It was mostly just speculation.

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lazerbeak: most likely. Hayden has said that this is a “very powerful Vader”, “in his prime”, and that he is “unstoppable”.

Interesting. I wonder if he’l have some tie in comic book feats.

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 reaperace  Moderator

@reaperace: not gonna lie I want to see Vader wreck Kenobi, he needs some revenge for Mustafar😈

Vader will have good few weeks, I am also publishing a massive Legends Vader power blog, which will probably be my last post on Vine.

WillValentine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was not Vader at 100%

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

LOL

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for marygcrisostomo
marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It felt like a middle ground between prequel trilogy extremely fast paced choreographed fighting and sequel trilogy super realistic sloppy fighting