Posted by modernww2fare (7122 posts) 4 months, 28 days ago

Poll: Justice League: Throne of Atlantis(2015) or Aquaman(2018)? (32 votes)

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis 28%
Aquaman 72%
Or
Or
No Caption Provided

#1 Edited by Epicyon (866 posts) - - Show Bio

You need to be stopped. All these Fishman threads are uncalled for

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#3 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7537 posts) - - Show Bio

@epicyon: dude you claimed 616 Wolverine couldnt cut MCU Thanos you are the one who should just stop

#4 Posted by Epicyon (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelanddcfan24: Like how you need to stop being a pathetic hater trying to shoot down anything Black Panther related lmao

#5 Posted by SaintWildcard (21844 posts) - - Show Bio

Throne of Atlantis is hands down the worst DC animated movie i've ever seen. Utter dog trash. While Aquaman is nothing special, it was better than that

#6 Posted by GermanX (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

Throne of Atlantis is hands down the worst DC animated movie i've ever seen. Utter dog trash. While Aquaman is nothing special, it was better than that

Didn't watch Aquaman and I am not quite sure whether to call JL: Throne of Atlantis "utter dog trash"... but for an animated movie that is made specifically to cater to comic book fans who have knowledge of their characters, JL: Throne of Atlantis really lowballed the entire Justice League just for the sake of making Aquaman the key character - Perhaps what some fans would call bad writing. It is really more of an Aquaman film than Justice League film, but even if this is the case, JL: Flashpoint Paradox has proven that the Justice League need not be lowballed even when its more of a solo film (Flash's in the case) marketed as a Justice League animated film.

#7 Posted by StormShadow_X (16772 posts) - - Show Bio

Live action

#9 Posted by Morgatu (308 posts) - - Show Bio

The live-action Aquaman, I've seen it twice now. The visual effects is amazing and the story is decent, Amber Heard is a big plus for me, she's so hot.

#10 Posted by Supermanthor (20118 posts) - - Show Bio

How about both

#11 Posted by Magian (151741 posts) - - Show Bio

Never thought I'd say this but the live-action one.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#12 Edited by IndomitableRegal (16195 posts) - - Show Bio

Throne of Atlantis was a terrible film. One of the worst animated DC movies I've seen. Aquaman by default.

#13 Posted by Jgames (8189 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Throne of Atlantis personally. I like both movie about equally. I mean Aquaman needed a bit more humor, better acting, less bloated, but still visually fun and competent all around. But Throne of Atlantis was a fun superhero team up movie, and was shorter, so that movie.

#15 Posted by mrmonster (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman

#16 Posted by dngn4774 (5581 posts) - - Show Bio

The one that DC actually invested money in.

#17 Posted by modernww2fare (7122 posts) - - Show Bio

bump