Juggernaut vs WW's Lasso vs Mjolnir - AT THE SAME TIME - Unstoppable vs Unbreakable vs Immoveable

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GoldKing

If Wonder Woman's lasso was tied around Juggernaut's waist and the other end to Thor's hammer on the ground, and Juggernaut started running and got up to full speed, what would happen? The rope can't break. Juggernaut's momentum can't be stopped. Mjolnir can't be moved by anyone not worthy. So....

@green_skaar

We'll say this is Current Juggernaut, after Cytorakk's re-empowering of Cain Marko (Which made him more powerful and unstoppable than ever before, of the basic Juggernauts. (NOT Trion aka Reality Warping Juggernaut) NO reality warping. Essentially this is Classic Juggernaut, just more durable and more unstoppable.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

very creative

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bflynn316

Awesome question!

I guess it just comes down to which has the strongest enchantment. Or really, if Juggernaut has a stronger enchantment than either of the items. Because if he has a stronger enchantment than the lasso, then the lasso breaks. If he has a stronger enchantment than Mjolnir, then he'll lift the hammer with his momentum.

It's hard to say if Juggernaut's enchantment is more powerful than Wonder Woman's lasso because they're in two separate universes and there are no feats to suggest one being more powerful than the other off the top of my head. So basically it comes down to Juggernaut vs Mjolnir. If this scan is any indication, I'd say Juggernaut should be able to move Mjolnir with his momentum.

No Caption Provided

If the hammer isn't powerful enough to break his forcefield, I doubt it's enchantment is strong enough to stop Juggernaut's momentum. But it's a tough question for sure.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Zetsu-San  Online

@goldking: I think the Lasso would phase or rip through his body, and he'd keep on running.

I always wondered what would happen if Juggernaut tried to tackle Accelerator.

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say nothing stops the juggernaut!

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GoldKing

@zetsumoto said:

@goldking: I think the Lasso would phase or rip through his body, and he'd keep on running.

I always wondered what would happen if Juggernaut tried to tackle Accelerator.

Perhaps, but let's say the lasso knows Juggernaut is not honest, then it should not phase?

Good hypothesis about ripping through him, but at the same time, if nothing can physically harm Juggernaut, then I don't know if he'd allow it to rip through him.

Who's Accelerator?

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mjolnir has already broke through his magical barrier! It could do it again since its enchantment by Odin affords it incredibly powerful feats such as molecular manipulation, energy manipulation, matter manipulation, dimensional transportation, resurrection, magic, anti-magic, and so forth.

The Lasso of Truth hasn't shown to bypass any forcefield, so I'm curious as to how it will work out. It's usual ability is to force the tied up person or being to obey its wielder and to tell the absolute truth.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

The lasso would continue to stretch for eternity

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers