joker vs deadpool vs punisher vs larfleeze which is most insane..

• 51 results
thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thing150

Basically just say who and state why they are the most f'd up

XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By XMen1963

The Punisher is if you catch him at a bad time......He can go crazy. If Castle is in a ''Good mood'', then The Joker is more insane, because he is off his rocker 100% of the time.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By blackadamFTW

I'm gonna say Larfleeze. He's been crazy for over a billion years, so I think he takes the cake.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shawnbaby

The Joker. He's so crazy that it's impossible to actually diagnose How Crazy he is.

Linkin_Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Linkin_Park

Probably deadpool since he never dies.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Trinity00

Joker or Dead Pool.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Linkin_Park said:

Probably deadpool since he never dies.

What's that have to do with anything?

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DangerousLoki

The Joker, I think. Unless someone can make a good argument for Larfleeze. Deadpool is more wacky and zany then legitimately crazy. Punisher is angry and violent but he's not legitimately crazy. Joker though, Joker is pretty much Crazy personified. His motivations can only be guessed at. He thinks everything is a big joke and he's brilliant as he is mad. He's so crazy that he can drive other people mad by association. That's pretty freaking crazy... Though Joker loses to Delerium... cause she is actually Crazy personified.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

The Joker for sure. That's what he's known for.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Saren

Larfleeze is not crazy.

XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By XMen1963

@DangerousLoki: The Punisher has killed over 2000 people. If you don't think he's crazy then I don't even.......

_Nate_River_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By _Nate_River_

Joker

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DangerousLoki

@XMen1963: Murder doesn't make you crazy. Punisher has a reason for what he does.

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By mavfan626

None of these character are truly crazy but if id had to pick.. Joker

XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By XMen1963

@DangerousLoki: Because he has gone crazy over the death of his family. People who aren't crazy couldn't live with themselves if they killed even 1 person. Let alone 2000

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jeanroygrant

@blackadamFTW said:

I'm gonna say Larfleeze. He's been crazy for over a billion years, so I think he takes the cake.

He's been alive that long?

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DangerousLoki

@XMen1963: Argumenetive. You say that's crazy but that's a matter of opinion. He kills people who are criminals. Murderers, rapists, and the like. It's no more crazy than say, dressing up as a bat to fight crime or any of the other people in Marvel or DC. Joker is a mad man who kills people because it amuses him to do so. Punisher kills people because they're villains. *Shrugs* Between the two? Joker is far crazier. Punisher isn't really. But it's a personal opinion.

XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By XMen1963

@DangerousLoki: I'm not saying Castle is more insane than the Joker, i'm saying he's crazy. Lots of the people Castle kills haven't done anything that would yield more than a few months in jail.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By blackadamFTW

@jeanroygrant said:

@blackadamFTW said:

He's been alive that long?

He sure has.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DangerousLoki

@XMen1963: I just don't seem him as crazy. Harsh. Overly-violent. Yeah. But crazy? Possibly but not significantly so.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By nefarious

Larfleeze can't be crazy.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker is so crazy that his craziness rubs off on people.

That is why Gotham hasn't given him the electric chair. Because they caught his crazy

Avatar image for kalthehokage_2007
KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never thought of Larfleeze as crazy, just incredibly greedy. Joker.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#24  Edited By Pokeysteve

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

That is why Gotham hasn't given him the electric chair. Because DC's bank account caught his crazy

Fixed that for ya ;)

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CosmosTyrant
No Caption Provided

Joker.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pokeysteve said:

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

That is why Gotham hasn't given him the electric chair. Because DC's bank account caught his crazy

Fixed that for ya ;)

thankyou

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By FourthDeity

Deadpool.

Who else would blow your brains out then yell something about chimichangas?

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DangerousLoki

@FourthDeity: Joker. Actually. He'd probably blow your brains out.. with a chimichunga.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@FourthDeity: I'll take that and raise you this. Joker killing crushing Psimon brains with a rock and then scares the hell out of some villains to get him a well done steak.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Havenless

Deadpool usually has understandable goals, he just has an off-route of achieving them. I don't think he should be on this list

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FourthDeity

@DangerousLoki: LMAO

@CosmosTyrant: holy %*!&# wtf? I don't really have a response to this..

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Shawnbaby
@XMen1963 said:

@DangerousLoki: Because he has gone crazy over the death of his family. People who aren't crazy couldn't live with themselves if they killed even 1 person. Let alone 2000

He's still not as crazy as the Joker.  
He's not the most well-balanced guy inthe World...but there are plenty of people way more crazy than Frank. 
Cletus Kassidy for example.
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DedmanWalkin

The Joker is not crazy, he is faking it.

Cletus Kassidy is crazy however.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Shawnbaby
@DedmanWalkin said:

The Joker is not crazy, he is faking it.

Cletus Kassidy is crazy however.

The joker is not faking it. He's even more Crazy than Kassidy.  
The Joker just also happens to be completely brilliant, but don't mistake genius for sanity.
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DedmanWalkin

The Joker is Super Sane meaning he is above sanity and insanity and as such he is not crazy. He merely fakes being crazy to get away with things like murder and earn Batman's sympathy. Maybe you shouldn't mistake insanity for genius.

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Libertyprime

@DedmanWalkin said:

The Joker is Super Sane meaning he is above sanity and insanity and as such he is not crazy. He merely fakes being crazy to get away with things like murder and earn Batman's sympathy. Maybe you shouldn't mistake insanity for genius.

Finally somebody who knows what they're talking about.

Miggy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Miggy4

Depends on your definition of crazy. Einstein’s definition was people who try the same thing over and over again, and expect different results. I’d say that’s closer to simple arrogance, which I do not equate to insanity, but that’s just me. My definition of crazy is whoever has the most flexible personality. In other words, the one who’s goals and methods are the most inconsistent, both in relation to themselves, and each other respectively. This is closer to illogicality, which is my equivalent to insanity. Interestingly, one of Harley Quinn’s hypotheses on the Joker back when she was his shrink was that he is CONSTANTLY reinventing himself, which fits perfectly into my definition of insanity. So naturally, my pick would be Joker, with Deadpool in second, and Frank Castle 3rd as while he SEEMS to apply more force than necessary to achieve his goals, his intent, as spelled out in his name, is not justice, but punishment, and with that goal in mind, his methods are fairly logical (sane) I consider the question of whether I/we agree with those methods to be another question entirely. To be honest though, I know nothing about the 4th candidate, so my answer is a bit incomplete.

For me, that THEORY (it is one of many in the true nature of the Joker) would only add to his insanity, because I'm a bit doubtful he could lie to someone like Batman without also lieing to himself about just what his true nature is. And lying to yourself is a a benefit gained from having a flexible personality, which means by MY definition, he's still crazy :P

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#38  Edited By Joygirl

Joker loses by default since he's super-sane. So I'll give it to DP.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DedmanWalkin

The only truth in the Joker is his hatred of Batman, everything else is all part of the lie. He doesn't have to do all of the lying because sometimes he lets the Joker Venom do the talking. What about the Joker is inconsistent? You seem to not realize that the Joker's only goal in life is to make Batman kill him.

MemphisPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MemphisPro

Joker by far,he IS the epitome of crazy,right? That's what his character is built upon,being insane... I mean he is nothing but insanity. Punisher isn't crazy or insane,as per say jokers insanity. Deadpool is a jester IMO.. And Larfleeze is close to joker on that level,but joker takes the cake. Anybody laughs during getting brutally beaten,or laughs staring at death right in the face is freaking insane,plus having no powers.. Just human.. He is THE most insane character here. Now Otis from devils rejects could've been a better match up,lol.

Avatar image for spiderman20991992
spiderman20991992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I'm going to say joker. and larfleeze himself isn't crazy, it just the orange lantern over whelms anyone who touches with greed. in fact one issue, i cant remember if it was blackest night or the new guardians series, but he was separated from his ring and he said "keep that thing away from me!" when it was coming back to him.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By cliffrice

@Shawnbaby said:

The Joker. He's so crazy that it's impossible to actually diagnose How Crazy he is.

Joker has made madness gods flee his brain when they posess him. ithink that is the crazy sause right there.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#43  Edited By Saren

The Spectre has said the Joker's mind contains all the madness in creation. Absurd though that sounds, who are you going to listen to, an abstract, cosmically aware entity or an underpaid shrink at Arkham?

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Such a phrase is ambiguous at best, CitizenBane. No one person's mind can contain all the madness in creation in it thus making it an impossibility. Does the Spectre define madness as insanity, anger, foolishness, or excitement? The Joker could fit into all three of the latter just as easily as the former. Much like God, the Spectre does not always speak plainly so his true meaning is as up to interpretation as any religious text.

Also, unless the Joker had been sobered up, any assessment of him would yield some level of insanity.

Mad8Baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Mad8Baller

Joker is the most insane.  He is downright crazy.  He would kill you just cause you made him laugh.   You ask for his help when you are his ally?  He goes and stabs you in the back and decides to solo the opposing heroes himself.  Especially this one time where he killed Scarecrow and the two were working together and Batman was basically at their doorsteps.
I mean basically any of the other 3 would realize that having an extra person would definitely be more help and would be useful in fighting Batman.
Deadpool, may have a daredevilish and crazy fighting style, but really when he isn't all out fighting, he is pretty laid back and just likes to talk and make jokes a lot.
The Punisher isn't really insane.  He's just too absorbed into his own past and wants to run away from it, especially through killing.   You could say the Hulk at full out rage is crazier than the Punisher.  It's why he's a comic book "hero" and why many readers of the Punisher series can see where he comes from and relate to him.
Larfleeze isn't insane.  He is just greedy and wants the whole universe in the palm of his hand.  Basically he is driven by his greed and taking it in any way.  But, as long as every single action a character takes is explainable, the character isn't really what you would call "crazy."

Edit: As for the thing about Super Sanity -
Joker is insane because his core self is completely sane.
I guess you could say he is suffering from a really advanced form of multi-personality disorder.
So while his core self technically disqualifies him from this thing, all his other personalities are insane.
So in other words - Joker is insane as long as he is being the Joker under one of his other personalities and not his core self.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DedmanWalkin

You are wrong about the Joker, he is not insane. His methods may be difficult to understand but there is always a reason for each level of his plan. He kills his allies because it makes him scary to other villains allowing him to manipulate them like he did during Salvation Run. Also, the Joker would stab you in the front not the back.

fluffypigeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By fluffypigeons

1.joker 2.deadpool 3.punisher 4.larfleez

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers