Jin Mo-Ri Respect Thread

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@unbreakable_fs4: Very nice. How large was the planet do we know?

The planet looks visually similar to the Sage Realm, which is around 500k km in diameter. However, we can't really confirm the size of this planet.

KR0NUS11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice feats.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@eisenfauste said:

@unbreakable_fs4: Very nice. How large was the planet do we know?

The planet looks visually similar to the Sage Realm, which is around 500k km in diameter. However, we can't really confirm the size of this planet.

I think its smaller, a moon perhaps. Remember when RJB's full extension went through the moon. Well.

No Caption Provided

Compare that with this:

No Caption Provided

Its around the size of our moon, hardly a planet.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unBREAKable_Fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for jesusthesefanboys
Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That new chapter though, also i have the planet around mars sized.

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Nuffs
unBREAKable_Fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By unBREAKable_Fs4

Update

The upcoming feat requires some context and is aimed at showing the capabilities of Jin's opponent, the Gatekeeper

Prior to its encounter with Jin Mo-Ri, a previous battle the Gatekeeper was involved in is shown. It gets ambushed by a Titan, taking the Titan's powerful blow easily. The Gatekeeper then goes on to display some great speed by tearing off the Titan's arm fast enough that it was unable to perceive what took place.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Jin faces the same Gatekeeper but manages to blitz it while it was in mid-swing and before it could react. The force of Jin's kick creates a whiplash effect that tears the Gatekeeper's arms off (karma perhaps? lol)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

After Jin's attack, the Gatekeeper goes into a blood-lusted rage, and Jin decides to take things a bit more seriously. Jin drops his staff that he had been carrying the whole time, and the sheer weight of the staff, crumbles the foundation beneath them, sending them even further down the planet than they already were.

The revelation is shocking to the Gatekeeper and the spectators, and also serves as proof that Jin's strength and speed are quite impressive, bearing in mind that he could easily move around and even manage to blitz someone as fast as the Gatekeeper, all with such a heavy staff on his shoulder.

Jin Mo-Ri's clone, while in the middle of training, displays quite the strength feat; embedding his staff in the ground and forcing up a large slab of earth. He then skillfully slices it into many pieces and creates a vacuum by speedily moving his staff, which then sends the still airborne masses of earth flying forward as projectiles.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

More will be added later.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4: So yeah, last chapter confirmed it was not a TP ability The King used on Jin, it was an ability manipulating gravity. It would certainly explain why King was able to easily move colossus mass without much effort. In fact he did not exert the force to selectively pull the planets, but rather turned himself into the epicenter of gravity.

unBREAKable_Fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4: So yeah, last chapter confirmed it was not a TP ability The King used on Jin, it was an ability manipulating gravity. It would certainly explain why King was able to easily move colossus mass without much effort. In fact he did not exert the force to selectively pull the planets, but rather turned himself into the epicenter of gravity.

This make a lot of sense. Thanks for the correction. I'll edit the thread accordingly.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@lowlaville said:

This make a lot of sense. Thanks for the correction. I'll edit the thread accordingly.

Tbh, gravity manipulation seems kinda boring compared to TK, but it's still pretty useful.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4 said:
@lowlaville said:

Tbh, gravity manipulation seems kinda boring compared to TK, but it's still pretty useful.

"boring" is an understatement. It consumes a heck of a lot less power than TK for one. But it also means King cannot use this power as leverage against foes like the Fox or Jin, because unlike planets.. they can resist. The Cow showed this much, so did Fox.

on a side: So far, 2 of the 9 Kings have been revealed, the Monkey King and the Oxen King. Do you guys think the others are getting a reveal or what? I'd be pretty interested in meeting the lot.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

NICE! Jin Mo-Ri is a beast!! I just came to post only that :P… im not going to read anything here since I’m still not in the last chapter of the manga and I don’t want to read any spoiler!

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams said:
@unbreakable_fs4 said:
@lowlaville said:

"boring" is an understatement. It consumes a heck of a lot less power than TK for one. But it also means King cannot use this power as leverage against foes like the Fox or Jin, because unlike planets.. they can resist. The Cow showed this much, so did Fox.

on a side: So far, 2 of the 9 Kings have been revealed, the Monkey King and the Oxen King. Do you guys think the others are getting a reveal or what? I'd be pretty interested in meeting the lot.

He did use his power against Park though. I guess it just shows they can survive gravity intense enough to pull together planets.

I have an idea that the 7 Masters that Jin is about to face are the other 7 Kings. I doubt they were on the Sage Realm when it exploded. Either that or they are trapped in the Heavenly Realm.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man time to jump on this like yesterday.My friend have been telling me to get on this for a while now.After looking at just 2 feats I am sold. Did not want to spoil the rest for myself.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@unbreakable_fs4 said:
@lowlaville said:

He did use his power against Park though. I guess it just shows they can survive gravity intense enough to pull together planets.

I have an idea that the 7 Masters that Jin is about to face are the other 7 Kings. I doubt they were on the Sage Realm when it exploded. Either that or they are trapped in the Heavenly Realm.

Yeah, one or the other. Either they are trapped/forced to fight for the King in that moon, or they are being held in the Heavenly Realm. Im willing to bet they are trapped in in Heavenly Realm tho, the same as Jin who was initially locked up in a place like Tartaros, inside a volcanic mountain.

Also, if GOH is following Journey to the West in any manner, then I'd also like to meet the Immortal who teaches Jin

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams said:
@lowlaville said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@unbreakable_fs4 said:
@lowlaville said:

Yeah, one or the other. Either they are trapped/forced to fight for the King in that moon, or they are being held in the Heavenly Realm. Im willing to bet they are trapped in in Heavenly Realm tho, the same as Jin who was initially locked up in a place like Tartaros, inside a volcanic mountain.

Also, if GOH is following Journey to the West in any manner, then I'd also like to meet the Immortal who teaches Jin

I don't think it is considering in a AJTTW, Buddha is a good guy, but in GOHS, Jin killed him and left his corpse on the moon.

unBREAKable_Fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By unBREAKable_Fs4

@etheral_dreams:

I can definitely see where you're coming from with that. Its uses can be slightly less exotic compared to TK but if we are to think of the high-end potential of Gravity Manipulation, we could even see things like singularities in the future. I for one will love to see Jin overcome a cosmic force such as that :)

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4: Yeah, black holes, time-space manipulation, causing supernovae, ect.

The King could potentially do all of that.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

cool

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Hegemon

@unbreakable_fs4: Well I'll be damned, a demi-god makes his entrance!

Hercules, so this confirms the gods of other Pantheons!

No Caption Provided

Skinnier than I expected tbh.

unBREAKable_Fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By unBREAKable_Fs4

@lowlaville: I had a feeling there'd be some deities in the story, though I have to admit I hated the way Hercules was introduced.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I had a feeling there'd be some deities in the story, though I have to admit I hated the way Hercules was introduced.

I know right. He fodderized a nigh-country leveler with ease, too bad he's a villain.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GoH is awesome. I marathoned it a few weeks ago. Dae-wi is my favorite character from the series. Jin is awesome too. Has there been any vs. match ups between Jin and Toriko or DBZ?

unBREAKable_Fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By unBREAKable_Fs4

Update

Upcoming feats require some slight context.

They're nothing too impressive but oh well.

What we assume to be the 7th Floor Master(the floating black orb) shows up after Jin defeats the Gatekeeper. Most likely due to the Gatekeeper permitting Jin to pass to its domain, the Floor Master attacks the Gatekeeper, moving faster than the Gatekeeper could react to. We are well aware of the speed the Gatekeeper possesses (for those who don't remember, the Gatekeeper has moved so quickly that it has maimed a Titan with such speed that the Titan did not even realize its arm was torn off).

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

This alone signifies that the Floor Master surpasses the Gatekeeper in speed in a significant way.

Note that Jin performs these feats while holding back and not wanting to fight.

The Floor Master attacks Jin but Jin easily reacts, blocking the attack with his staff. The Floor Master then goes on to attack more rapidly but Jin easily evades.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

With the rapid evasion, the orb attacks with more intensity but Jin once again easily reacts and swings his staff, destroying the spikes of the floor master.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

The black orb summons more similar to itself and they all attack to such a degree that their spikes cover almost all the air space in the area but Jin still manages to react and somehow dodge and block.

More will be added later

unBREAKable_Fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By unBREAKable_Fs4

UPDATE

Jin's clone displays his strength by mockingly tossing his staff to his opponent, who is the host of Hercules. While the host does not possess all of Hercules' strength who was previously depicted as strong enough to hold the sky (at most this is planetary given how obscure lifting the "sky" is), he does possess a fair amount of Hercules' strength.

Displays some acrobatic martial arts skill, accomplishing some speedy evasions and counters

After another surprise attack from his enemy, Jin responds with a blitz, then proceeds with pressure point strikes and multiple combos, all before crumbling stones from the ceiling could hit the spectators. A feat of martial art prowess and pure speed.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9

As their battle continues, the host of Hercules is imbued with Hercules' full might so he could compete with Jin. The effects of his amplification are evident when he lands a blow on Jin Mo-Ri's clone. The shock-wave crumbles the ground they're fighting on, though Jin's clone is undamaged by the attack and responds with a heavy blow of his own, which replicates the same destructive ground shattering effect.

Jin's clone is thrown into the floor by Hercules so hard that it leaves a massive crater in the ground. The force of the impact causes an earthquake that could be felt 5.3 Kilometers away, yet Jin takes no damage.

Mr_Ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Mr_Ingenuity

Soon.

unBREAKable_Fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By unBREAKable_Fs4

Update

Context: Jin continues his fight with the 7th Floor Master. While in battle he realizes the only way to defeat his opponent who possesses immense regenerative capabilities (able to regenerate and multiply from a minuscule, separated piece of itself), is to to make it harder for it to regenerate by slicing its body until it's a fraction of its original size. Jin's plan fails and the 7th floor master regenerates and multiples yet again.

Side Note: Jin manages to slice his opponent by incorporating a sword technique he viewed being used only once by one of his comrades. A feat of pure skill but also a feat of speed, given he used a blunt weapon to slice his foe.

With things looking bad for Jin, he kicks things up a notch, going into his "speed mode" (Do note that this is the same mode used previously by Jin to travel to another solar system in a short amount of time). Jin then demonstrates an insane feat of pure combat speed, swinging his staff fast and precisely enough to slice each and every individual portion of the 7th floor master, leaving it in tiny perfectly cut cubes. All this was done faster than anyone in the vicinity could preceptive.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

Continuing on his current attack, Jin then displays the ability to direct lightning horizontally by channeling it through his thunder cloud, and uses the aforementioned technique to fry the finely sliced particles of the 7th Floor Master.

More will be added later...

Tagging those who might be interested or frequent the thread: @etheral_dreams@kr0nus11@eisenfauste@lowlaville@joshjewlob44@joseloayza@ms__omega@vortex14@mr_ingenuity@princearagorn1@precrisisbardock@heatforce@highaccuser

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4: Very impressive. It looks like RJB can turn to what the fake monkey king was using when Jin's armor merges with it.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Update

Context: Jin continues his fight with the 7th Floor Master. While in battle he realizes the only way to defeat his opponent who possesses immense regenerative capabilities (able to regenerate and multiply from a minuscule, separated piece of itself), is to to make it harder for it to regenerate by slicing its body until it's a fraction of its original size. Jin's plan fails and the 7th floor master regenerates and multiples yet again.

Side Note: Jin manages to slice his opponent by incorporating a sword technique he viewed being used only once by one of his comrades. A feat of pure skill but also a feat of speed, given he used a blunt weapon to slice his foe.

With things looking bad for Jin, he kicks things up a notch, going into his "speed mode" (Do note that this is the same mode used previously by Jin to travel to another solar system in a short amount of time). Jin then demonstrates an insane feat of pure combat speed, swinging his staff fast and precisely enough to slice each and every individual portion of the 7th floor master, leaving it in tiny perfectly cut cubes. All this was done faster than anyone in the vicinity could preceptive.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

Continuing on his current attack, Jin then displays the ability to direct lightning horizontally by channeling it through his thunder cloud, and uses the aforementioned technique to fry the finely sliced particles of the 7th Floor Master.

More will be added later...

Tagging those who might be interested or frequent the thread: @etheral_dreams@kr0nus11@eisenfauste@lowlaville@joshjewlob44@joseloayza@ms__omega@vortex14@mr_ingenuity@princearagorn1@precrisisbardock@heatforce@highaccuser

Awesome. I thought it was his first time using the speed form though? I wonder how hard the 7th foor master is? All this floor master stuff makes me want to catch back up to tower of god lol.

unBREAKable_Fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: The seventh floor master is pretty tough, in fact one of the toughest opponent Jan's faced considering brute force is useless against it due to its jelly-like composition and its crazy regeneration.

Also, I never thought about it but this does sound like Tower of God lol. It's a great read and I think i'm about ten or so chapters behind on it.

unBREAKable_Fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: That black pillar is actually only his armor suit. His staff is also in his possession.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unBREAKable_Fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4: @lowlaville: How fast do you guys think Jin's speed form is? It's obviously MFTL, but how many times would you say? Also, who do you think Il-Pyo is fighting?

unBREAKable_Fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By unBREAKable_Fs4

@etheral_dreams: I really can't estimate a speed but I'm certain he's at the very least faster than light. His clone, who was half as strong as Jin, stopping a teleporter before they could even travel any significant distance is a testament to Jin's speed. Also with the new speed centric form, jin is easily much faster than usual.

Regarding Park Il-Pyo, I believe he's fighting the 6th Floor Master.

Blahblah9755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Blahblah9755

So regarding Jin's speed on the nimbus, since he started after the King had entered Oraeguk, which happened after noon the day of the consolation match (after team Korea went for lunch/a snack) and the Kibg returned fast enough that Seung Chol and Uma hadn't left yet, meaning it was within 8 or so hours (Seung Chol made it back for the debriefing before dark) and since an hour in the real world is a second in Oraeguk that means it took him about 8 seconds at most. The distance between solar systems is 5 light years/157788000 light seconds on average, divide that by 8 and that means he traveled over 19723500c

Edit: just realized the time frame should have been 8 minutes not seconds

19723500/60= 328,725c

unBREAKable_Fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By unBREAKable_Fs4

UPDATE

Jin displays some great striking ability when facing a monstrously larger opponent. In order to counter his opponent from throwing large hill-like structures at him, Jin forcefully stomps on the ground which upturns a good portion of the land mass, throwing his opponent off balance. Jin then delivers a swift kick that sends his opponent flying into the lower atmosphere, with his opponent's momentum only being stopped by the enormous hand of the 6th Floor Master

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Jin then proceeds to one-shot the massive 6th Floor Master, obliterating its head with his staff.

WakanoBaka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By WakanoBaka

Good stuff here mate. Glad to see Jin get more recognition.

BeelzebubGOH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this dead?

unBREAKable_Fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By unBREAKable_Fs4

@beelzebubgoh: Nope. I just took a five month break from Comic Vine. I'll start posting feats again tonight

BeelzebubGOH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unBREAKable_Fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By unBREAKable_Fs4

UPDATE

Not many new feats to post but we'll renew the thread with a feat of durability...

Context: The Nox King who I showed on earlier posts has been recently shown to be able to control and easily manipulate the fundamental laws of physics. With these, he has the ability to negate friction, manipulate gravity, simulate telekinesis through attraction, repulsion, and inertia, he can manipulate acceleration and deceleration, electromagnetism etc.

With these the Nox King amplifies his attacks while inhibiting his opponents abilities to defend.

Side Note: Prior to Jin Mo-Ri's clone taking the sword slash of the Nox King, a simple and effortless sword slash by the King was shown capable of cutting massive land masses cleanly in two from Seoul to Jungmun-dong. A distance of 478 km.

Now with that said, Jin's clone takes the slash from the King and though he suffers some external injury, he is able to tank the full attack with his amour equipped.

Jin proceeds to demonstrate a nice feat of skill and powerful striking capabilities by landing pressure point strikes on the King, disabling his arm. It is important to note that this is a significant striking feat with pressure point strikes since the King demonstrated he could greatly negate physical damage by canceling friction and dissipating kinetic energy to such a degree that the staff of Jin's clone which could cause earthquakes and obliterate angels that have tanked multiple nukes; still couldn't harm or even move the Nox King. Yet Jin's physical strikes could harm him.

unBREAKable_Fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By unBREAKable_Fs4

UPDATE

Notice: Small change in recent releases. Han Dae-Wi inherited the power of the Sage (Nox King/Jade Emperor).

Context: After Han Dae-Wi uses gravity Manipulation to pull Mars at Earth, his opponent "Satan" --who has the ability to replicate the moves he sees-- does the same but on a larger scale. Satan uses telekinesis to fling Jupiter at Earth. Jupiter is moving at such a high velocity that is traverses 588 million kilometers to reach Earth in what appear to be seconds; obliterating Mars in the process.

On to the feat...

With the joint effort of Han Dae-Wi, Jin's clone uses his staff to stop Jupiter's acceleration towards Earth and manages to forcefully push it away.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8
unBREAKable_Fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By unBREAKable_Fs4

UPDATE

Note: I will give a good bit of context and background information before finally posting the feat of Jin Mo-Ri

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Real Jin Mo-Ri returns to earth with a bang after being trapped in another dimension for nearly a year. With his return he wipes out the forces of the third heavenly realm and defeats beelzebub simultaneously with one blow.

Context:

It is important to note that excluding the powerful heavenly realm forces, beelzebub and the rest of the gods had been confirmed to be more or less Zeus' equal by Han Dae-Wi who was fighting them.

This is a noteworthy feat for Jin because Zeus has shown great durability feats such as; dropping from orbit to earth with no discomfort nor injury

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9

Zeus has shrugged off an attack so powerful that just the air pressure from the swing of the attack alone sliced a massive chasm in the earth. And Zeus only suffered a bruise from it.

Zeus has also had a bomb go off in his mouth and only lost a tooth in the process.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On to the feat...

After all this, Han Dae-Wi was able to defeat Zeus, Hera, Hades, Athena, Poseidon all with two blows. On a later fight he then delivered numerous blows on beelzebub and was only able to cause him a bloody lip...

Yet Jin was able to demonstrate incredible speed to arrive in their presence and wipe out beelzebub for the time being; literally tearing him in half, and defeating 400,076,000 of the third heavenly realm forces all before a single person or god could react.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

Tagging those that might be interested or have shown curiosity towards the character Jin Mo-Ri:

@etheral_dreams@kr0nus11@eisenfauste@lowlaville@joshjewlob44@joseloayza@ms__omega@vortex14@mr_ingenuity@princearagorn1@precrisisbardock@heatforce@highaccuser@sirfizzwhizz@emperorthanos

If you don't wish to be tagged, don't hesitate to inform me :)

more feats will be added later...

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@unbreakable_fs4: Surprised I got tagged. But thanks, I just caught in God of High school so please tag me everytime you update the thread.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Sy8000  Online

@unbreakable_fs4: I'm glad to be tagged. Question about the recent post, did Daewi actually engage in melee with Zeus? IIRC he just pinned him down then fried him. Daewi doesn't have the King's physical power so I doubt his stats are up to par.

Also there are raws that go 3 chapters ahead of the translations which Mr_Ingenuity found here. I don't know if you knew these existed but if you do do you know if there are translations anywhere? The recent chapter also contains some relevant material and it's nice to see Mori using clones the way he should.

unBREAKable_Fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers