#1 Edited by Sawed_Off_It (13261 posts) - - Show Bio

The Creeper

No Caption Provided

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bio:

The Creeper rises from its hibernation every 23 years to feed The Creeper; though not as popular as alot of slashers/killers in their respective roles, has clearly cemented himself as a force to be reckoned with due to what he has displayed. His abilities make him a larger and more dangerous threat than most other horror villains could hope to be. In the first film, he was portrayed as a quick witted and intelligent species while in the 2nd, for some reason they made him more animalistic and seemed to lack the intelligence he once displayed in the 1st film. Still brutal and efficient in his killing style however.

This creature is comprised of tremendous strength and speed and can also fly at great speeds -- and though not estimated exactly -- nearly faster than the eye can see. I'd even wager fast than a superhuman eye can see if he chose to.

He consumes parts of the human anatomy in order to replace his either old or injured body parts and recreate new limbs. He is ancient and stated to be demonic in nature.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Creeper Weaponry and Tools

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

• The Creeper Wagon
  • Creeper Knives
  • Creeper Battle Axe
  • Creeper Star Daggers
  • Creeper Bone/Metal Spear

His source of transportation and device utilized to instill fear in potential victims. This loud rust bucket can book it.

How many of these weapons the Creeper has isn't really touched on, but its safe to assume since he spends his life hunting and feeding as an intelligent predator; he has a large assortment of each.

All of these weapons have shown how fatal they are when wielded by the Creeper.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stats and Abilities

No Caption Provided

====================================================================

Strength

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper shows great strength in crushing and mangling the school bus from the outside, in order to block off all exits so they can be easily targeted.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper easily pulls a cop from her passenger window and ends her life. Then Creeper punches a large hole in the roof of the police car.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper lifts the 2nd cop with a single hand and restrains him from gripping the top of his head and casually decapitating him in a single swing from above.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creepers Wings are capable of respectable strength as well. While Creeper is focusing on gathering the head of a single victim, 2 others attempt to save him by latching onto a single wing in hopes of releasing their friend.
  • 3 individuals are lifted at the same time during this encounter.

>

No Caption Provided
  • After being impaled by a harpoon, Creeper flies with intent as the spear has been plunged through him. During his flight, he rips through the bus with the steel cable via the strength he is pulling with. Even more impressive is that he is performing this at a decent distance. Having pulled the cable to its end and is now pulling the truck as well as flipping the school bus over.

>

No Caption Provided
  • After being speared at close range, Creeper pulls on the cable once more and forcefully -- he completely disengages the entire harpoon machine from the pickup truck. Sending it toppling over down the road.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper intrudes into a cell and bends the bars more than enough to fit through.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper drop upside down behind a guard and rips his heart from his chest at that instance.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper breaks through a locked door to the sheriff interrogation room with ease.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper punches a hole into a bus and immediately snatches up an intended victim by his skull before others try to intervene.

Durability

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper tanks a harpoon at close range.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper endures another harpoon to the front as he dive inward to claim a victim. That is when he tares the device from the bed of the truck completely and causes it to topple over.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper takes a gunshot to the face and still easily keeps up with a speeding truck.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper tanks numerous gunshots at point blank range as he arises from eating a meal, and it does nothing whatsoever.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Though massivey PIS, since Creeper was able to easily outmaneuver and evade the car before; he is run over numerous times here. Only further adding to his clear durability as he was able to get up and break into a police station regardless.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper is able to drop from extreme heights after its ascension with enough force to shatter every window on the bus and ruin the roof of the school bus entirely.

>

No Caption Provided
  • This only shows a portion of the attack, but Creeper endures at least 20 javelin like thrusts from a standing opponent and is only stopped due to the time constraints of his nature.
  • His 23 days was up.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creepers can survive and fly away without half of his head.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper tanks an onslaught of machine gun fire from a mounted mini-gun and arises fine seconds later
No Caption Provided
  • Here is him shaking off the sustained hindrance of the mini gun before summoning back his battle axe that is buried deep in the skull of his victim.

Speed/Reaction

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper is able to jump over and evade an oncoming car.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper evades a shotgun blast from maybe 10 or 15 feet away. He moves from it and is able to reach the roof and enter the house before the trio of onlookers even realizes what happened.

>

No Caption Provided
  • After eliminating the police, Creeper somehow enters the car and resides in the driver seat before the car even ceases its burnout.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper takes off and flies into the night sky and disappears in a second or two in front of the targets.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper is able to dive down, grab a target, and ascend to the sky before a group of alarmed people notice what happened.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Same situation as above but even more impressive because the victims are at least more aware of something strange and yet, Creeper is able to pick off another target before they can see him.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Here, Creeper reacts to, and deflects a gunshot at close range with his axe. Bullet timing feat.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Here, Creeper stalks a biker and snatches him out of the air from an idle position mid - jump. Carrying both the rider and the dirtbike with him.

Marksmanship/Tech

No Caption Provided
  • A mere touch is dangerous.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper's weaponry is seemingly just a masterfully crafted tool comprised of metal and bone, but here it's made clear that there is a honing tech fused with the weapon as well.
  • A show of Intelligence here as well.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper throws a projectile knife with great accuracy and the force causes it to lodge deep into the fleeing limb of the victim and digs into the tree as well.
  • So deep I may add, that it takes several moments for multiple people to assist in his release.

>

No Caption Provided
  • The force and precision of Creeper's throw impales the skull of a man.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper launches a star at the traveling bus from deep in a wheatfield. It punctures the back wheel and almost completely gets lost in the rubber it's thrown with such velocity.
  • We also see it's navigation as it swerves and turns upward to hit its mark.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Launches a spear in mid air. The spear breaks through te windshield easily and drives into the seats, pinning a victim there.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Here, Creeper casually tosses a dagger into the barrel of a gun. What's maybe even more impressive is that upon impact, the blast does absolutely nothing to the handcrafted star projectile; showing Creeper's true skill in creating formidable weapons.

=======================================================

Intelligence

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Creeper is able to soup up a very old vehicle that can not only catch up to other cars but easily surpass them. here, he toys with the drivers.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper notices a passerby eavesdropping on his actions, then watches them pass and remembering their car.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper is seen here working on his craft and displaying his preference in music via record player. His effort and focus in his trade is obvious here as well.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper shows his intelligence once more as he whistles along to most likely his favorite song, "Jeepers Creepers".

>

No Caption Provided
  • It is discovered that the Creepers harbors the bodies of his victims and uses their organs as he sees fit.
  • Some bodies that he keeps in his underground morgue are remaining there with signs of life. Meaning he will even preserve life if they offer something very useful.
  • You can also see the insistence and his grasp of art with how the bodies are placed in position.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Here we see his use of chains and sheets to bag a body. This one also is discovered to still be alive.
  • Also, the rather obvious knowledge to know how to properly dispose of a body.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Creeper's intelligence extend to engineering and his vehicle. Death traps and defense systems are all over this machinery on wheels. Here a rope hook is launched at high speed and plunges into a car in the distance; puncturing it.

>

No Caption Provided
  • Here, Creeper's truck deflects gunfire from oncoming traffic, a pick up truck with a mounted mini gun is deflected and thrown directly back at the assailants. They don't just bounce off, the truck seemingly aims the bullets back at them. Cool imo

>

No Caption Provided
  • More evidence of Creeper's extensive knowledge -- a sort of bomb that tracks and follows its designated target springs from the bottom of the truck and hits its intended target.
  • More than 1 can be dispensed it seems, and the speed seems to not redirect or alter its course.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Caption Provided

==================================================================

Sense of Smell

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Above, we see Creeper sense the specific individual while motioning the others to move from obstructing his view. It is he who the Creeper wants to consume at that moment.
  • With an unbelievable sense of smell, he pin points the exact location of his desired meal.

>

No Caption Provided

Regeneration

No Caption Provided
  • Here, he displays regeneration after he senses the head he wants as his own. He detaches his own and regrows another.
  • He can do this process with any part of the anatomy he desires. Limb or organ.

>

Wall Crawling

No Caption Provided
  • Here he displays the ability to crawl on walls. He mainly does this to further entice fear in his targets; because they taste better that way.
  • Still a cool skill nonetheless
No Caption Provided

• A replica of what the Creeper's feet look like. Showing why he is able to grip his targets and fly off easily and making their struggle and resistance to his grasp futile.
  • Also, why he is able to crawl on angled surfaces and remain still on top of an out of control police car.

That's all. For Now. Hope you enjoy the Creeper as much as I do!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
#2 Posted by deactivated-5a89ca5697052 (8063 posts) - - Show Bio

Good job man :).

#3 Edited by Klaa2 (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeeeees, my favorite slasher!

#5 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13261 posts) - - Show Bio

@klaa2: @ithemanwithoutfeari:

Thanks. I have to REALLY like a character to put this time into them. Glad you like it. It's been updated.

#6 Posted by Transformaa (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Jeepers Creepers 3 still coming out?

#7 Posted by Lord_Spectrum (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

Just curious what is the origin of that being, was he a human or created by some kind of magic?

#8 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13261 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13261 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Lord_Spectrum (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_spectrum: No one knows other than whatever it is; it's very old. Dating back to at least the 1700's

Hmm.....

My guess is that he was once a human, who found some way to become immortal via "insert magical mambo jambo".

#11 Posted by mindleech (742 posts) - - Show Bio

One of my favorite slasher villains next to Jason Voorhees and Leatherface.

Good job mate!

#12 Edited by LpnQ (3954 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet :) I remember all the old creeper CAVS and debate's early on. @morleericks

#13 Posted by Apocofist (3028 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Klaa2 (187 posts) - - Show Bio
@morleericks said:

@lord_spectrum: No one knows other than whatever it is; it's very old. Dating back to at least the 1700's

Hmm.....

My guess is that he was once a human, who found some way to become immortal via "insert magical mambo jambo".

I hope the third film gives us his origins. Albeit, I do love the mystery surrounding him.

#15 Posted by Lord_Spectrum (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

@klaa2 said:
@lord_spectrum said:
@morleericks said:

Hmm.....

I hope the third film gives us his origins. Albeit, I do love the mystery surrounding him.

Same, that mystery simply attracts me like a super magnet, makes my brain wonder what the heck is he.

I would really like to see his origins explored. But IMO he was definitely human in the past, that guy has some good skills with weapons, and monsters most of the time in movies are not portrayed as highly skilled beings.

So when the 3rd movie comes out?

#16 Posted by Klaa2 (187 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_spectrum: I don't know of a release date for the third film but it's in production. As for his skill and whether or not that implies he's human, I think a skilled and intelligent monster that can do all the things a human can do is an even more frightening idea than just a man eating animal with wings. He could also be a demon, they did mention that in between the springs when he hunts he goes to hell. I don't know how anyone would know where he goes, though.

#17 Posted by Lord_Spectrum (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

@klaa2 said:

@lord_spectrum: I don't know of a release date for the third film but it's in production. As for his skill and whether or not that implies he's human, I think a skilled and intelligent monster that can do all the things a human can do is an even more frightening idea than just a man eating animal with wings. He could also be a demon, they did mention that in between the springs when he hunts he goes to hell. I don't know how anyone would know where he goes, though.

Well, at least it is in production i think we will get the movie in 2 years.

Well, indeed intelligent winged monster/demon with all those skills is one scary nightmare and would be more interesting than some warrior human who obtained immortality via some magic ritual, and him possibly going to hell might as well confirm that he is some sort of demon. But as i said monsters most of the time in movies are not portrayed as some sort of skilled warriors, even demons are rarely portrayed in that way.

Also Jeepers reminds me alot about Alucard from Hellsing series, both can't be killed, unless you "kill" them as many times as they killed/ate humans.

#18 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13261 posts) - - Show Bio

@klaa2: @lord_spectrum: I understand fans wanting to know the origins of Creeper; but I actually prefer not to delve into it. It's a major component that plays into why his films are looked forward to. I say leave it up to the viewers to wonder and speculate what his origins are.

Like Michael Myers. Barring Rob Zombie's version (which I actually like btw) he is never supposed to ve understood. He motive or why he is fueled by so much rage isn't meant to be discovered. It's what made his first 2 films so impactful.

With Halloween 3 this year and David Gordon Green and Danny Mcbride at the helm; I see them getting back to that.

As for Jeepers Creepers 3 -- sources say that it's going to be a film that's timeline takes place in between the 1st and 2nd film. So origins may not be likely or it will be flashbacks.

#19 Posted by Klaa2 (187 posts) - - Show Bio

@morleericks: The first and second films take place within the same couple of days...

#20 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13261 posts) - - Show Bio

@klaa2: Well I am just going off what I read

#21 Posted by Stimul (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool thread.

#22 Posted by Creeper113 (492 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks, great stuff so far.

#23 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13261 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump due to the news of Jeepers Creepers 3 coming out!

He looks even bigger in that one...

#24 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13261 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. Updated!

#25 Posted by zaied (7221 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally watched the third film. Creeper was hit with the DCEU Superman amp.

#26 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13261 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13261 posts) - - Show Bio

News of a new film!!! Ready to make more gifs!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#28 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

News of a new film!!! Ready to make more gifs!

You should add the bullet-timing feat :).

#29 Edited by Sawed_Off_It (13261 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Edited by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13261 posts) - - Show Bio

@originalcaptain: I want to add the feat of him using wings to elevate a van but can't find it. I also remember it not being that impressive, but I may have been wrong.

#32 Edited by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

@sawed_off_it said:

@originalcaptain: I want to add the feat of him using wings to elevate a van but can't find it. I also remember it not being that impressive, but I may have been wrong.

You think so ? Imo this was one of his most impressive ones in the movie. I was surprised when I saw this scene for the first time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b84aca03eae8
#33 Posted by deactivated-5b84aca03eae8 (6261 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice respect thread!

#34 Edited by Sawed_Off_It (13261 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio