#1 Edited by TourneyMaster (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

Many of the older respect threads are very outdated or missing real good feats. So I am making yet another one for a more modern time. Sad to say I never read the novels, and thus have no real novel feats. I also will not be relying on video game feats either outside some additional evidence to other feats. Mostly will be movies and comics. Hope you all enjoy.

No Caption Provided

Jason Voorhees was a deform child that was drown at a early age in Crystal Lake. After his vengeful mother dies trying to murder some teens, Jason is resurrected as a hulking undead zombie. A Zombie with incredible stats and supernatural powers.

Strength

No Caption Provided

Jason punches through a human, with heart in hand.

No Caption Provided

Jason forces Freddy whole arm through Freddy's body.

No Caption Provided

Jason punches a boxers head off.

No Caption Provided

Jason drives his machete through several inches of steel.

No Caption Provided

Jason slams a woman head through a inch of steel, molding the steel around her skull.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jason punch down multiple inches thick steel doors of a sanitarium.

No Caption Provided

Jason lifts several tons of boiler off him.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Jason slams two humans around in a sleeping bag hard enough to turn them into bloody broken pieces.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Jason shows many time strength to squeeze heads off from the neck with grip alone. One punch peoples skulls into mush. As well rip human bodies in half with bare hands.

No Caption Provided

Jason lifts and tips over a car.

No Caption Provided

Jason two handed smashes a engine block.

No Caption Provided

Jason punches through a few inches of steel with his fist.

Durability

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Jason many times shrugs off mass gunfire into him from hands guns, shot guns, and high power assault rifles.

No Caption Provided

Jason possessing a body shrugs off a head shot to the brain.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Many times Jason shows to be not affected at all by high current voltage.

No Caption Provided

Jason shrugs off a section of roof drop on him by a psychic.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jason gets slam around at high speeds by Freddy against steel pipes, and then has a several ton boiler drop on him. Never KOed and gets right back up shortly after.

No Caption Provided

After a dozen minuets of being slice, slam, and mutilated by Freddy, Jason gets hit by a massive fireball and shockwave that sends him and Freddy flying. Jason is not KOed and takes out Freddy moments after the explosion.

No Caption Provided

Jason survives ground zero of a multi story building explosion, and continues to hunt the Psychic.

Jason is shown capable of surviving multiple stabs to the throat and neck, and keep fighting.

Jason shrugs off high caliber gunfire, and a massive hole in his body from Ash's Boomstick.

Jason free falls hundreds of feet off a mountain cliff, and walks off the event where the other human is skewered.

No Caption Provided

Jason gets caught up in the massive train crash and walks off with a massive explosion at his back.

Healing

No Caption Provided

The Director and Writer of Jason Goes To Hell states Jason is able to resurrect himself all the time due to being resurrected by the Necrocomicon, which is shown in film, and later confirm in Jason vs Freddy vs Evil Dead comics. Gifting him a supernatural durability and healing.

No Caption Provided

Jason X confirms he has a active healing factor.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Freddy vs Jason shows Jason seemingly heal his eyes after having them stab out by Freddy moments after they are stabbed out.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jason dead after many years, is resurrected by a lightning bolt. Before Resurrection his flesh is more eaten off and infests ted by maggots and worms through his body. After resurrected, we see most of the flesh return and maggots and worms through his body lessen.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In Jason 8, Jason is melted down by toxic waste, and burn away in fire from it. After this we see Jason restored as a child.

No Caption Provided

In Freddy vs Jason, Jason is shown as a rotten corpse with rib cage and internal organs bare to the elements. After Freddy demands him to rise again, Jason resurrects himself, and has a solid body again.

No Caption Provided

Jason stated that he re generates his tissue no matter what.

Jason gets stabbed in the left eye. Panels later Jason left eye is healed.

No Caption Provided

Jason is hit by a grenade, and nearly blown in half. He auto heals his body within moments.

No Caption Provided

Jason X cuts off Jasons head, and shoves a piece of Jasons brain into his own head. The bloody damage auto heals right after. Jason X is also fighting with half a brain this whole fight, restoring it with his old self's brain.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Jason is frozen solid and then burn up by the jet fueled fire of the helicopter. He not only survives one temperature extreme to another, but heals all burning damage rather than burn to ash by the extreme heat.

Accuracy

No Caption Provided

Jason head shots with a spear gun.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Examples of Jason tagging fleeing victims with thrown blades.

No Caption Provided

Jason quick draws a cop with a knife to the head in a split second.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Multiple showings of Jason using various blades, arrows, and even Re Bar to tag fleeing humans. Pinning them to walls or killing them with head/throat shots.

No Caption Provided

Jason tagging multiple soldiers with a Assault Rifle one handed.

No Caption Provided

Jason tags a helicopter pilot with a thrown skull. A throw made in the dark and over a 1000 foot distance with accuracy.

No Caption Provided

Jason nails the sweet spot of a tree supporting a helicopter, and causes the spinning blades to fall just right.

Teleportation

No Caption Provided

Jason seemingly teleport pass this hunters own senses, and behind a very thin tree. Coming out of nowhere.

No Caption Provided

In this we never see Jason anywhere. We as the viewer have a wide open shot front and back, and not once we see any sign of Jason. Jason then appears out of nowhere to deliver the kill, and then seemingly gone after it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jason stands still as his victim runs away in the other direction, yet Jason appears right in front of him again. Then the victim climbs up the ladder only for Jason to miraculously appear next to him to throw him off when nowhere near him before that.

No Caption Provided

In this scene we see the man staring at Jason as he runs away in terror, yet Jason impossibly appears on the second floor to attack and throw the man out the window.

No Caption Provided

Jason again appears above the rocker girl, climbing slowly down the stairs. She screams, drops her guitar, and runs down the stairs to the the deck below. As soon she reaches the deck below, Jason is in front of her, has her guitar in hand. Impossibly beating her to the bottom of the stairs with her guitar in hand.

No Caption Provided

Jason shows to be in seemingly three places at once to this victim trying to flee. Blocking the exits every way she looks.

No Caption Provided

The license Friday the 13th game made by the license holders at the time acknowledges that Jason has a teleport like ability to traverse high speeds to reach his victims.

No Caption Provided

In the very non canon MKX game, Jason has a stated teleport ability to use. While a very non canon game, it acknowledges his seeming ability to appear out of nowhere at insane high speeds that he shown time and time again in movies.

Possession

No Caption Provided

In the Jason Goes To Hell film, Jason is stated and shown to have the power to possess others when his main body is blown to bloody chunks. The act of possession requires you to eat his heart initially.

No Caption Provided

The possession curse is then passed from mouth to mouth as Jason is a worm at this stage.

No Caption Provided

Jason final possession involves his worm self entering the body of a Voorhees relative, and transforms in seconds into his normal self.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As per the 5 published Camp Crystal Lake novels, Jason is able to possess other through his Hockey Mask after ending up in Hell.

Weakness

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jason has shown the same weakness in Freddy vs Jason and Jason X. Tranquilizer chemicals will sedate him.

No Caption Provided

Jason's strongest form comes from his last canon film which was Jason X. In this film he gets utterly blown to pieces, but is remade with Nanites that fuse with him to create a stronger and more durable killer.

Strength

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Before the upgrade Jason could barely damage the Android with a punch to the face. After the Nanites upgrade Jason punch her head off easy.

No Caption Provided

Jason throws a head so hard that it flies 1000s of feet, and still has the momentum to send a metal android flying through a wooden wall.

No Caption Provided

Jason lifts and throws with casual ease 20+ tons of tree dozens of yards.

Durability

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Jason originally was decimated by the high power weapons. Weapons strong enough to send 200 pounds of Jason flying several yards from the force of the impacts. Weapons that cut through feet of steel wall. Weapons that blow limbs off Jason with ease where high caliber machine guns never could before. After the Nanite upgrade, Jason shrugs off the gun fire with no effort. Even shrugging off the Android's own super strength kicks that use to send him flying back before.

No Caption Provided

Jason is hit with a massive explosion at ground zero, witht he blast wave and fireball carrying him out to space.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Jason is hit point blank in the face by a 50 foot explosive blast, then lands on the spear like top of a fence. Jason pulls himself off, and shows no damage to his armor. Then right after this is hit by lightning worth of electricity which he again shrugs off. All this damage one after another with no lasting effect.

Jason falls from Earths orbit, hitting the lake shore at re entry speeds, and leaves a deep crater from the impact. Jason has no damage and is not even KOed from the landing.

#2 Posted by Jooosh1996 (2737 posts) - - Show Bio

Very nice

#3 Posted by EICHHOLTZ (545 posts) - - Show Bio

much respect to the killer of crystal lake. I will admit most of the movies are super corny and ridiculous rewatching them today. but there are still some great on screen kills and I don't care what anyone says Jason X is hilariously entertaining.

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
#4 Posted by TheOneAboveLife (893 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster: Very good respect thread. I completely underestimated Jason.

much respect to the killer of crystal lake. I will admit most of the movies are super corny and ridiculous rewatching them today. but there are still some great on screen kills and I don't care what anyone says Jason X is hilariously entertaining.

Seriously.

#5 Posted by skywalker95 (4470 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice Respect Thread

Jason is a F****** Boss

#6 Posted by EICHHOLTZ (545 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoneabovelife: durability wise in Jason X he falls to earth 2 like a legit meteor... an survives impact from space! the guy can tank pretty much anything.

#7 Posted by EICHHOLTZ (545 posts) - - Show Bio

sadly Lebron James is rebooting the franchise and I am bummed. I think with the success of Halloween people would want to see a good new Friday the 13th... but I don't have a lot of faith a NBA player is gonna be faithful to the fans.

#8 Posted by Helloman (29712 posts) - - Show Bio

This is okay.

#9 Edited by TourneyMaster (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

@eichholtz said:

sadly Lebron James is rebooting the franchise and I am bummed. I think with the success of Halloween people would want to see a good new Friday the 13th... but I don't have a lot of faith a NBA player is gonna be faithful to the fans.

That is... sad. NBA star gone director? WTH?

@helloman said:

This is okay.

No Caption Provided

This beats my older respect thread for sure, and especially those TERRIBLE Reddit RTs.

#10 Posted by EICHHOLTZ (545 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster: To my knowledge Lebron is just producing it, he isn't going to direct he is too busy losing on the Lakers. there is a super cool fan made film called Never Hike Alone. it is very low budget but awesome. I want a more grounded and intense Friday movie like that.

#11 Posted by TourneyMaster (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

@eichholtz: I heard about this recently I need to watch it still.

#12 Posted by EICHHOLTZ (545 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster: it is up on youtube. I really liked it, I know the franchise is rooted in schlock and sleeziness but I think you could make a very scary more grounded movie that questions whether or not Jason is real or just a urban myth. or we could just get Jason in space again lol who knows.

#14 Posted by Mooty_Pass (9882 posts) - - Show Bio

LOVE me some JASON VOORHEES.

#15 Posted by AchievedHero (164 posts) - - Show Bio

I love friday the 13th. I love debating about Jason Voorhes. My only problem is that he is SO inconsistent. His powers are all over the places. I can make a list about a hundred times with his inconsistency.

#16 Edited by TourneyMaster (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

@achievedhero: very true lol. He is as powerful as plot demands it.

#17 Posted by Fabricolage (1916 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh never thought he'd be this supernatural. Only saw the first movie of him.