#1 Posted by Omni_Troll (713 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Personality and Bio

Jaco is an alien who has a large amount of pride in his duties. He is also somewhat blank, as he was willing to use an Extinction Bomb to wipe out humanity just because Omori criticized them. He also views anyone who cannot live up to his expectations as inferior. However, this idea may be due to his extreme loyalty to his planet, so he will agree with their views on humanity. He also tends to get panicked quite easily. He also hates to be called short, as he nearly killed a civilian for it. Jaco was sent to Earth by the Galactic King to prevent a Saiyan threat that was detected heading there.

Abilities

Super Strength

Super Speed

Limited Flight

Enhanced Senses

Digital Manipulation

Strength

-Can carry his own spaceship(10 tons?)

No Caption Provided

-One Shots a Gigantic Shark that's as long as the island shore

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

-Lifts Stone Sculpture and throws it out towards ocean ( 1 ton stone?)

No Caption Provided

-Jumps from one side of an island to the other end

No Caption Provided

-Kicks city busting bomb out to ocean

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

-Throws rock at a distant ship (out of sight of human eyes) and sinks it

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Speed and Reaction

- Blitz,cuts sword in half with his hand, and one shots 4 thugs all in one attack

-Catches bullet while his back is turned

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#2 Edited by Omni_Troll (713 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed and Reaction

-Blitz elite Ninja Squad. They remark how he defeated them in one panel

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

-Blitz Frog Fugitive before he could shoot

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Elite Laser Gun

-Can bust a city block

-Blast a city busting bomb with elite laser

-Decintegrates Stone Sculpture

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Miscellaneous

-Knows Every language in the universe

No Caption Provided

-Can see much farther than human eyes. See a ship that's not appeared yet. Also knows how many are coming.

No Caption Provided

-Flight

No Caption Provided

ALSO, GUYS WATCH OUT FOR THE BOOTY LICKING MONSTER!.....SERIOUSLY LOL

No Caption Provided

#3 Posted by APEX_pretador (20333 posts) - - Show Bio

Impressive I must say.

Jaco seems to be way above street levelers and possibly even above BoDB tiers. He's a force to be recogned with

#4 Posted by Omni_Troll (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: yeah, I would put jaco around red ribbon army goku. Jaco makes it clear that he is holding back against earthlings.

That reminds me I need to add him easily taking out hordes of freeza soldiers.

#5 Posted by APEX_pretador (20333 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: yeah, I would put jaco around red ribbon army goku. Jaco makes it clear that he is holding back against earthlings.

That reminds me I need to add him easily taking out hordes of freeza soldiers.

he's not taking out tao pai pai, check out my newly made Tao respect thread on DB forums.

#6 Posted by Omni_Troll (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: I don't think he can take out Tao either, but I don't think he is much weaker than him.

#7 Posted by APEX_pretador (20333 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: I don't think he can take out Tao either, but I don't think he is much weaker than him.

yeah, it'll be a good battle, if tao doesn't use dodonpa

#8 Posted by Omni_Troll (713 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by DeathHero61 (18772 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that i think about it, how come people don't scale off Jaco? He's clearly far weaker than say Teen Goku, and yet he's capable of these type of feats.

#11 Posted by emperorthanos- (16380 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that i think about it, how come people don't scale off Jaco? He's clearly far weaker than say Teen Goku, and yet he's capable of these type of feats.

Because he isn't a ki user like every other fighter in the show.

Moderator Online
#12 Posted by DeathHero61 (18772 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:

Eh? Technically everyone in the shared universe uses Ki, Videl for example was already a talented fighter without Ki and her abilities increased when she did start manipulating Ki. Plus a lot of his feats are no different from the feats of Early Dragon Ball, kicking away nukes, overpowering "tree surfing murderers" as quoted by Boomstick, who could throw pillars the distance almost equivalent to the length of the United States. And even when he fought alongside the other Z Fighters he was clearly less impressive than the others.

#13 Posted by emperorthanos- (16380 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos said:
@deathhero61 said:

Eh? Technically everyone in the shared universe uses Ki, Videl for example was already a talented fighter without Ki and her abilities increased when she did start manipulating Ki. Plus a lot of his feats are no different from the feats of Early Dragon Ball, kicking away nukes, overpowering "tree surfing murderers" as quoted by Boomstick, who could throw pillars the distance almost equivalent to the length of the United States. And even when he fought alongside the other Z Fighters he was clearly less impressive than the others.

They all have Ki but Jaco doesn't use ki in combat. There really isn't much to show he is a ki user. I mean he has good physicals but it could be due to his race. He still uses a gun and stuff. But I guess you could scale him.

Moderator Online
#14 Posted by DeathHero61 (18772 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Does he have his own series? I soon as a saw him here and on DBS i immediately wanted him around more.

#15 Posted by emperorthanos- (16380 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Does he have his own series? I soon as a saw him here and on DBS i immediately wanted him around more.

Yup pretty much everything in the op is from his own solo series where Bulam's sister and someone else I can't remember are main characters.

Moderator Online
#16 Posted by DeathHero61 (18772 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: I just looked it up, it's only 11 chapters, that's sad. I read a couple of chapters and i was already enjoying it.

#17 Edited by wbr17 (3516 posts) - - Show Bio

I refuse to respect