Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Decept-O

No Caption Provided
Posting this in Gen. Discussion in the event anyone missed this simply because it is so...well....annoyingly funny.

From Antarctic Press comes this comic about Obama fighting zombies, along with a scantily clad Michelle and zombie versions of Presidents long gone. 

Why or how, I've no idea, guess you'll have to buy the book.   The cover evidently is a bit of a parody of Army of Darkness and Ash, and it's funny because it coincides with the ACTUAL  Ash/Army of Darkness Meets Obama issue from Dynamite Entertainment.   Drops in July courtesy of David Hutchinson.

Words fail me, but it looks over the top hilarious.  It has potential to be the only comic book with Obama worth checking out.   Maybe. 

What do you think about it?

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Hawk

Don't repost.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I'm honestly sick of Obama comics.The Barak Obama comic sucked,the issue of Youngblood with him in it sucked,the Spider-Man comic and the Savage Dragon sucked.I'm sure this won't even be remotely good.

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Decept-O
Hawk said:
Don't repost.

I have every right to re-post.  This is for anyone who may not have seen the first one.  I think it's too funny not to mention it again.  My opinion, my page, my right.  Buy and sell American.  Bwaa Haa Haa!!
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By The_Martian
Decept-O said:
Hawk said: Don't repost. I have every right to re-post.  This is for anyone who may not have seen the first ... [more]
We try to keep it one thread per-topic on this site. Otherwise it gets too cluttered with the same stuff.
Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Decept-O

Err....do you fellas work for Comic-Vine?

If you notice, I posted it in different categories.   I won't defend my actions any more. 

If you don't like it, flag me, report me, as I am certain you may.   

This is what I get for attempting to share something funny.....

TaffetaDarling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TaffetaDarling

the artwork is a bit off. Doesn't even look like him. I am more interested in the Ex-Presidents gone Zombie.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hawk
Decept-O said:
Err....do you fellas work for Comic-Vine? If you notice, I posted it in different categories.   I won't defend my actions any ... [more]
Or you could just follow the rules of the site like they ask you too. jackass
Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Decept-O

It is not necessary to refer to me in a derogatory manner, as I am not doing this to anyone.  The fact is I've pointed something out and am defending myself, and to have immature inferences made my way simply illustrates my case. 

Having said that, and ignoring the name calling I will add I've read the Comic Vine Terms and Conditions and nowhere does it state I am not allowed to re-post.

Now, if I am in violation, naturally, I will defer and apologize.  If anyone will direct me to where it states I am in error or am not allowed to do this, then please do it.  IF you can, be respectful about it.   In fact, that is what should have been done in the first place, in a polite and cordial manner instead of commanding me not to do something.

Not trying to be a glory-hound  I simply think it's hilarious and worthy of CV users' attention.  I am SHARING this information.  It's called the COMIC VINE!!!!! 

I am done.  Oy.