• 62 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Is X-23 faster than Wolverine ? (32 votes)

Yes 59%
No 41%
No Caption Provided

• 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Batman says he'd lose to Cassandra Cain, is that true? No.

Iron Fist said Shang Chi is the only person in the world who'd beat him in Kung Fu, is that true? No.

Batman said Wonder Woman is the best fighter in the world, is she? No

Character statements are not always reliable

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, she is faster but only because Wolverine's adamantium skeleton hinders part of his speed due to its heaviness, but he is still hella fast.

GCA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Naturally she would be faster since she doesn't have an adamantium skeleton she has to move around.

Batman says he'd lose to Cassandra Cain, is that true? No.

Iron Fist said Shang Chi is the only person in the world who'd beat him in Kung Fu, is that true? No.

Batman said Wonder Woman is the best fighter in the world, is she? No

Character statements are not always reliable

sometimes they are just observations or personal opinions.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jay_z94

This is debatable. By statements X-23 is faster but Wolverine does have comparable and even better speed feats. X-23 has blocked bullets with her claws, but Logan has blocked sniper rounds with his body before X-23 could react. In that same instance they had just fought and Logan while holding back was capable of dodging X-23's hits while she was moving at blur speed. I can post scans when I'm on my laptop. As @All-Father has already mentioned, character statements aren't always reliable.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:

This is debatable. By statements X-23 is faster but Wolverine does have comparable and even better speed feats. X-23 has blocked bullets with her claws, but Logan has blocked sniper rounds with his body before X-23 could react. In that same instance they had just fought and Logan while holding back was capable of dodging X-23's hits while she was moving at blur speed. I can post scans when I'm on my laptop. As @All-Father has already mentioned, character statements aren't always reliable.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More agile maybe, but not faster.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well to be fair that is legacy and this is a less experienced wolverine. During target X this happened:

No Caption Provided

So it seems they both have showings suggesting the other is faster.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Warlockmage

no a holding back Wolverine was casually dodging her, and Wolverine's speed feats blow hers out of the water.

Spider-Man and Kaine have both stated they were surprised and worried about Wolverine's speed... Peter was mocking X-23 the whole time in their battle and she only tagged him once because she got lucky

even OML is faster than X-23 by feats now

DarkenSHAZAM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

May I ask where is this from?

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nah

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Outside_85

Spider-Man and Kaine have both stated they were surprised and worried about Wolverine's speed...

Peter was mocking X-23 the whole time in their battle and she only tagged him once because she got lucky

And superior Spiderman beat the living daylights out of Logan without even trying, so perhaps that worry isn't as well placed.

That really doesn't prove anything, Peter mocks and jokes around with everyone he fights, thats part of his style. Plus, she 'got lucky' by taking him through a skylight and pinned him to the ground.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage said:

Spider-Man and Kaine have both stated they were surprised and worried about Wolverine's speed...

Peter was mocking X-23 the whole time in their battle and she only tagged him once because she got lucky

And superior Spiderman beat the living daylights out of Logan without even trying, so perhaps that worry isn't as well placed.

That really doesn't prove anything, Peter mocks and jokes around with everyone he fights, thats part of his style. Plus, she 'got lucky' by taking him through a skylight and pinned him to the ground.

heh lol way to use massive lowballing... Wolverine has casually no sold blows from Venom on multiple occasions... so unless you are going to make the claim Spider-Man > Venom i would at least do more research before you comment.

she tackled him through a spotlight, Wolverine has pinned Spider-Man just by tagging him before

No Caption Provided

seems to me Wolverine did it casually, against a pissed off Spider-Man, where as X-23 got lucky after being easily dodged multiple times... oh and notice how Wolverine casually no sold Spider-Man's punch, thats what usually happens when Spider-Man hits him, you would of course know this if you knew what consistency meant, but i suppose thats asking too much.

but come on Outside, i could do this all day with you. You make it too easy

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: Spider-man wasn't acting rationally in that scan. He still hadn't accepted that captain america had died and wolverine was trying to get Peter to accept it.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

May I ask where is this from?

Generations:Wolverine and All New Wolverine

DarkenSHAZAM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DarkenSHAZAM
Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@warlockmage: Spider-man wasn't acting rationally in that scan. He still hadn't accepted that captain america had died and wolverine was trying to get Peter to accept it.

that doesnt make him any slower or any weaker... its still Wolverine pinning him, and Spider-Man acting irrationally only makes it more impressive.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

that doesnt make him any slower or any weaker... its still Wolverine pinning him, and Spider-Man acting irrationally only makes it more impressive.

Actually it kind of does. Daredevil beat spider-man because he was irrational and than admitted he wouldn't have stood a chance if Peter was acting rationally.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Outside_85

@outside_85 said:
@warlockmage said:

heh lol way to use massive lowballing... Wolverine has casually no sold blows from Venom on multiple occasions... so unless you are going to make the claim Spider-Man > Venom i would at least do more research before you comment.

she tackled him through a spotlight, Wolverine has pinned Spider-Man just by tagging him before

seems to me Wolverine did it casually, against a pissed off Spider-Man, where as X-23 got lucky after being easily dodged multiple times... oh and notice how Wolverine casually no sold Spider-Man's punch, thats what usually happens when Spider-Man hits him, you would of course know this if you knew what consistency meant, but i suppose thats asking too much.

but come on Outside, i could do this all day with you. You make it too easy

Did someone pee in your breakfast this morning? Or are you always like this? But lets set things straight:

• Spiderman is actually massively strong, far stronger in fact that most of the X-Men and he's super fast as a result, so him beating Logan stupid isn't PIS, lowballing or anything of the sort, it's just for once admitting that Parker is actually capable of this. So if Logan isn't flying through the room if Peter punches him, it's because Peter isn't trying. Same with his reflexes, he can dodge just about anything unless he starts letting his brain getting involved, so again if he isn't dodging Logan, it's because he doesn't want to.

Potatoe potatoe, they both managed the same thing by charging into him. In Logans case there might have been a wall behind Peter, in Laura's there was a skylight.

The consistency here, the one you are missing like a champ, is that Peter is a nice guy, and as such he doesn't go all in even if he's upset. Or you know he is going all in when he is upset.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Yeah that scan with X-23 and Logan was the one I was referencing.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Well to be fair that is legacy and this is a less experienced wolverine. During target X this happened:

No Caption Provided

I would add, this scan kinda proves they are equally fast (which was something Laura was trained/designed/conditioned to be).

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

No Caption Provided

There's another scan where Wolverine just catches Laura's claws and shouts "Enough! You're fast, I'm faster. You got claws... snikt Welcome to the club."

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: You are lowballing Wolverine way too hard here. Peter is faster, but Logan has still tagged him and dodges blows from him on multiple occasions, so the gap isn't that big at all.

Also, Logan has taken blows from Spider-Man on atleast 5 different occasions (even when amped, angry or going all out), taken hits from Kaine and Venom (who are both his physical superiors) as well as taken hits from Mid Tiers and High Tiers, all without being KOed. So that SpOck showing is factually a low showing for Wolverine. The bottom line is that consistently speaking, Spider-Man cannot KO Logan, he can only beat him through the use of his webbing.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: I heard there is some kind of context to that scan and it wasn't a real fight.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:

@outside_85: You are lowballing Wolverine way too hard here. Peter is faster, but Logan has still tagged him and dodges blows from him on multiple occasions, so the gap isn't that big at all.

Also, Logan has taken blows from Spider-Man on atleast 5 different occasions (even when amped, angry or going all out), taken hits from Kaine and Venom (who are both his physical superiors) as well as taken hits from Mid Tiers and High Tiers, all without being KOed. So that SpOck showing is factually a low showing for Wolverine. The bottom line is that consistently speaking, Spider-Man cannot KO Logan, he can only beat him through the use of his webbing.

Oh for gods sake, Logan isn't physically on Peter's level any more than he is on Colossus', please wake up and smell the coffee.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@the_hajduk: I heard there is some kind of context to that scan and it wasn't a real fight.

The context was that Laura had been stalking Logan in the X-mansion for a week or so, her mother had warned him that she existed before she was killed, but Logan caught her scent and lead her away from the others. The context is that Logan as such wasn't trying to kill her, more that he wanted to talk sense into her, while knowing she would be trying to kill him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: I wasn't talking about target X. The_hajduk brought up a different feat.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheWatcherKing

Old man logan is most definitely not faster than X-23, unless you distort context and ignore feats of course.

@jashro44 said:

It wasn't, the fight was staged.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jay_z94

@outside_85: Did I say that Wolverine is physically on Peter's level? How about you calm down and actually read what I'm saying.

Peter is faster, but Logan isn't too far behind based on their outside feats and actual encounters.

Consistently speaking, Peter can not KO Logan. He can only win due to webbing.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Outside_85

@jay_z94 said:

@outside_85: Did I say that Wolverine is physically on Peter's level? How about you calm down and actually read what I'm saying.

Peter is faster, but Logan isn't too far behind based on their outside feats and actual encounters.

Yet you are in the very next sentence. Please read what you are writing before hitting post.

Peter can bash Logan's head repeatedly and get the same effect the Hulk did in WWH. Logan's skull will remain in place by his brain is stil going to end up completely scrambled.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no a holding back Wolverine was casually dodging her, and Wolverine's speed feats blow hers out of the water.

Spider-Man and Kaine have both stated they were surprised and worried about Wolverine's speed... Peter was mocking X-23 the whole time in their battle and she only tagged him once because she got lucky

even OML is faster than X-23 by feats now

out of curiosity what feats does Old Man Logan have that make him faster than Laura

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Marvel's obsession with feminism aside, Logan is still much faster than Laura based on feats and even some showings between the two.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

I happen to remember the time when Laura was still at the Facility. She had the same assignment as Weapon X Wolverine, but completed it faster.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria:

out of curiosity what feats does Old Man Logan have that make him faster than Laura

Absolutely nothing.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Warlockmage

@_kingoflatveria: in Weapon X Weapon H was able to Blitz Laura before she reacted immediately afterwards Logan danced around Weapon H and slashed his eyes out before Weapon H could react.

On my phone tag me again and I'll post feats with issue numbers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@_kingoflatveria:

I sense fanboyism

Then your senses are impaired, I say absolutely nothing because Weapon H was blindsided by logan. When he wasn't weapon H casually reacted to him,and by feats OML is slower than Laura(and in their fight he was).

If we accept things without bothering to look at context then in the same series Laura blitzed sabretooth,who has blitzed OML irrc.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria: in Weapon X Weapon H was able to Blitz Laura before she reacted immediately afterwards Logan danced around Weapon H and slashed his eyes out before Weapon H could react.

On my phone tag me again and I'll post feats with issue numbers

She was also trying to talk him down while Logan tried to kill him.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: I forgot trying to talk someone down makes you slower than a snail and prevents you from dodging, it was plainly obvious she couldn't have reacted even if she wanted to

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: What issue is that scan with Laura and Wolverine fighting from?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vertigo- said:

@jashro44: What issue is that scan with Laura and Wolverine fighting from?

X-23 Target X issue #6

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Vertigo-
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Outside_85

@outside_85: I forgot trying to talk someone down makes you slower than a snail and prevents you from dodging, it was plainly obvious she couldn't have reacted even if she wanted to

Or you know, she could have been hoping she would get through to him and knowing she had very little chance of causing her any permanent damage.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

. . . . still waiting for those Wolverine bullet timing feats.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:

Yet you are in the very next sentence. Please read what you are writing before hitting post.

Clearly you are clueless when it comes to Wolverine. Logan isn't on his exact level but he is indeed close to Spider-Man in speed.

Are we meant to assume that Logan isn't close to Spider-Man in speed just.... because? Wolverine has tagged Spider-Man and dodged his blows multiple times, like here:

And here:

And here:

https://imgur.com/a/FYdAy

Here Wolverine takes him by surprise and pins him to the floor:

Here Wolverine takes him by surprise and pins him again:

On top of this, Wolverine has comparable speed feats to Spider-Man, like bullet dodging, laser dodging, lightning dodging, being faster than the eye, etc.

Peter is faster than Logan, but the gap is not that big. Just because you say so does not change this.

Peter can bash Logan's head repeatedly and get the same effect the Hulk did in WWH. Logan's skull will remain in place by his brain is stil going to end up completely scrambled.

So Spider-Man is as strong as WWH now? Stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

Why didn't Spider-Man "scramble" his brains and KO him when he was repeatedly hitting him with everything he's got? Logan was smiling through this:

Or here when an angry Spider-Man puts Wolverine through unbreakable glass?

Or when Spider-Man slammed Wolverine into the floor just like SpOck did? I can't find the scan at the moment, but Wolverine still wasn't KOed.

Or here when an angry, amped Spider-Man punches him?

Or here when Spider-man jumps at him and punches him?

Or here when an angry Spider-Man repeatedly punches Wolverine?

Or what about here when Kaine almost broke his hand on Logan's skull? Kaine is physically stronger than both Peter and Spock and this was written by the same writer that had SpOck KO Wolverine.

And then there's the fact that Wolverine takes hits consistently from mid tiers without being KOed and has taken hits from High tiers without being KOed.

Spider-Man is not KOing Wolverine.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, she's actually bullet timed

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:
@outside_85 said:
@jay_z94 said:

Clearly you are clueless when it comes to Wolverine. Logan isn't on his exact level but he is indeed close to Spider-Man in speed.

Are we meant to assume that Logan isn't close to Spider-Man in speed just.... because? Wolverine has tagged Spider-Man and dodged his blows multiple times, like here:

And here:

And here:

https://imgur.com/a/FYdAy

Here Wolverine takes him by surprise and pins him to the floor:

Here Wolverine takes him by surprise and pins him again:

On top of this, Wolverine has comparable speed feats to Spider-Man, like bullet dodging, laser dodging, lightning dodging, being faster than the eye, etc.

Peter is faster than Logan, but the gap is not that big. Just because you say so does not change this.

So Spider-Man is as strong as WWH now? Stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

Why didn't Spider-Man "scramble" his brains and KO him when he was repeatedly hitting him with everything he's got? Logan was smiling through this:

Or here when an angry Spider-Man puts Wolverine through unbreakable glass?

Or when Spider-Man slammed Wolverine into the floor just like SpOck did? I can't find the scan at the moment, but Wolverine still wasn't KOed.

Or here when an angry, amped Spider-Man punches him?

Or here when Spider-man jumps at him and punches him?

Or here when an angry Spider-Man repeatedly punches Wolverine?

Or what about here when Kaine almost broke his hand on Logan's skull? Kaine is physically stronger than both Peter and Spock and this was written by the same writer that had SpOck KO Wolverine.

And then there's the fact that Wolverine takes hits consistently from mid tiers without being KOed and has taken hits from High tiers without being KOed.

Spider-Man is not KOing Wolverine.

Obvious biased fanboy is obvious. Peter could demolish Logan at will and thats the end of it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85:

How is he biased ? He just proved you wrong.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers