Avatar image for onlyoneempereor
OnlyOneEmpereor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By OnlyOneEmpereor

It’s reliable most of the time and a great site.

OBD too.

Avatar image for onlyoneempereor
OnlyOneEmpereor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanfan1938: MCU Iron-Man is planetary or universal. He can snap and survive power gem attacks

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I edited/add some more things on page 5.

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By mace1111

They wrote this too in there tier info list that certain folks here overlooked or did not see.

Tiering System

quote-

It should also be noted that a character with higher tier cannot always beat a character of a lower tier, especially if their power levels are close to each other.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tiering_System

Absol123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By Absol123

I consider JokeBattles more reliable than Vsbattles.

TheAnimal666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@absol123 said:

I consider JokeBattles more reliable than Vsbattles.

Me too XD

bowser301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By bowser301

I love VSB, but sometimes they have very weird scaling, calculations give crazy results. 7-A MCU Hulk? It cannot scale from the storm of Thor, they fought each other physically. Finn 5-C is also strange, Finn has no magic comparable to ice crown. some profiles I can take seriously, and some profiles scare me with their weirdness

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least they have extremely stringent rules, there they do not tolerate wankers, meaning all these wankers here would be banned there.

Cucco123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They do not know how to powerscale and use too many pathethic ABCD logic. That is cringey.

MCU THANOS HAS CONTINENT LVL STRENGHT VIA TESSERACT CRUSHING WHICH RESISTS BILIONS OF KELVINS TEMPERATURE !

That logic doesn't work like that.

Same with Captain Marvel or all DCEU characters. Or some like Fox Silver Surfer who is nigh featless or rest of MCu characters. God of War w*nk is hilarious.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Screw VSBattles wiki and their loud ass ads. Just about shit myself each and every time I visit their site.

Absol123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By Absol123

Almost every street tier is Massively hypersonic according to them (Batman, Black Panther, Captain America, Green Arrow, Robin, Katana, Batgirl, Punisher, Deadpool, Commander Shepard...etc)

There are some verses that they love to wank such as: God of war, The elder scrolls, Warhammeer 40,000, Undertale..Etc and you'd better not try to debunk them because in the best case, your thread would get closed in a matter of minutes without giving you a reason. In the worst case, you'll get yourself banned.

It doesn't matter how good or relevant you are, you just don't touch those verses.

It would go like that:

Matthew Schroeder: I don't agree...

You: Why?

Matthew Schroeder: Because.

Vs Battles User N°1: I agree with Matthew

Vs Battles User N°2: I also agree with him

Antvassima: Should i close the thread, then?

You: NO!! You didn't even tell me why i'm wrong.

*************Thread Closed*************

bowser301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cucco123: Thanos defeated Thor, who Endured the full power of a Neutron Star for nearly two minutes, and it was calculated

bowser301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By bowser301

@absol123: what is wrong with undertale characters?

if you will argue "it doesn’t work like that! it’s just illogical! 6-В is too much for Thor, Thor is weak!", of course they won’t listen to you. one user wrote a huge blog about debunking Adventure Time characters, and user wasn't banned

Absol123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By Absol123

@bowser301: Well, i don't want to derail the thread by talking about undertales feats. No, others have already done that, before.

If you've played the game you can easily tell that they are bul****ing you.

And i'm not talking about "I doesn't work like that" arguments. I'm talking about real arguments ( Author statements,comic statements and guidebook statements). No matter how many sources you can bring them they'll ignore them. According to them. Vs battles fancalcs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the various author intents or statments. They dismiss any author statement by just calling it a "death of the author" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Death_of_the_Author

Fancalcs> The comic itself

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Apparently the guys from vs battles are "scientists" lol.

And Adverture time is not in their "Holy book". The verses that you don't touch are God of war, The elder scrolls, Warhammer 40,000, Undertale..Etc

Don't get me wrong, i didn't say "they ban you if you make a debunk", i said in the worst case scenario they'll ban you and only if you talk about their favorite verses.

bowser301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@absol123: well, at least i remember about that https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:2888221
All 8-C/8-A/7-C characters got downgrade in speed and attack potency.

Cucco123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cucco123: Thanos defeated Thor, who Endured the full power of a Neutron Star for nearly two minutes, and it was calculated

I know but this tesseract statement is really $%&(.

@absol123

I just hate in VS Battle wiki when there are overwanked character profiles who are only stated to be strong even much stronger than consistently shown via out of context ridicolous statements.

For instance God of War:

Woow Uranus is universal because he is cosmos himself.. Just because being this without any feats of durability, his only feats is h2h primodials for 0,5 seconds and somehow it ended it is enough to make u low 2-C. Nope. Those are featless characters. All characters, those allmighty gods in GoWverse are such highballed, because author says reality in game is always nerfed that they want to. sometimes it's truth if we talk about dimensional characters but there are plenty games where some characters are even solar system or galaxy even universe or 2-A by feats. Or Kratos speed ftl+ or Artreus this is simple wank. Why cannot he just like Dante, Bayonetta, Mario with time hax power ups or Link with Phantom Hourglass use slow modes to fight Hermes just to emphasize speed of hermes and Kratos. Character like Bayonetta fights so fast ( without even witch time + on screen cutscene ) even hours of time is for her less than a second, has ranfrom Graveyard of time memories to Sea of stars what is intergalactic space in Paradiso etc. Bowser outswarms black holes, travels across galaxies in an instanted and tagged Rosalina's mtfl+ ship. That is fair for you ? Because this is wank and bias

Bowser consistently no sells black holes ( yeah that is painfull but his flesh or internal organs do not get tickled ) and survived universe's autoreset. Asura destructor oneshots planet into shards, 30 projectiles to obliterate sun sized star and with full speed collides with Chakravartin so hard it creates multi-galaxy lvl shockwave.

Bayonetta no sells punch from Sheba which obliterated weakened to bleed Jubileus ( who is freaking essence of cosmos and has black hole punches or with thought rewrites reality easily ) to soul sending him from maybe Bootes Void straight to sun ( power described as 1000+ infinitons/Infinity exceeding/Big bang lvl ) and Bayonetta stalemated Aesir who is too powerful to exist in mortal universe but in place surpassing time and space, higher dimensional plane.

Or Kirbyverse as it's casuality is fighting high cosmic lvl threat of universal or multiversal or higher dimensional power and.... 4-B is fine. Lmao no. That is not fair !!! Character with many lame low showings consistently proving they are only country lvl at best have (via contextlacking words and scaling to featless characters) universal lvl power.

MCU and their wank:

MCU Celestials are 5-A because via power gem wipes out lives on planets. Ahh so suddenly if u are only surface buster u must be planet ( as velocity ) buster. Implications out of context as usually + let's ignore it Gamora said wisely ( and consistent feats have proven this ) power gem is stronger if it hits physically larger objects and are organic in nature. And Featlestials do not even takes this energy as most of them is inputed toward surface ( not toward inorganic armor ). Justice... Or better low 2-C Enternity or Infinity ( completely featless and not existing in MCU characters ).

MCU Captain Marvel: low 6-B durability because no sold balistic missiles fire shower and same balistics can created country lvl explosion...... ahah so missiles which work like meteors using gravitational acceleration + own engine's speed ( to uprise kinetic energy ) to hit with enough force. Being far outside the centre of those missiles then bumping into fire shower makes her low 6-B i am not gonna damage my brain to explain those morons how garbage is their logic and physics comprehention. She couldn't even tickle Thanos, got oneshoted by inexperienced power gem Thanos ( even Iron Man no sells fully mastered power gem punches ). Wank and bias. Once i have made threat to debunk her "MTFL+" speed ( who cares she like all ships in mcuverse travel across cosmos via jumppoints and Carol in end scene of her movie used jumppoint when entered super speed ) they just ignored me and all. Also some MCUtards tried to wank her speed via checking atmosphere ( off-screen feat ) so i asked question how big was planet and did she really flew across every corner of planet or bumped into thermosphere, used her radar in suit to check threats etc. They instantly removed my comment as nothing happened. Such bias.

BUT DCEU HEROES AND SUPERMAN ARE MASTERS. SoL heatvision, tectonic plate ( out of context, off screen "feat" yeah.... then anybody must powerscale to this stupid plate feat. But who cares 4 kiloton nuke turned Superman into zombie and forget kryptonite only temporarily was weakening his cellular structure for 40 seconds then regenerated himself. Screew this.

Legion series characters are downplayed ass hell as all CW Arrowverse characters but MCU and DCEU are wanked to oblivion.

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find SOME of the information reliable, mostly the info about Animated Versions or characters from Animated Series which don't necessarily take part of the comic world, and some characters from Live Action, and the attack potency chards and scales are actually great references, so I actually use them to create and give power to my OCs, but out of that, the information (especially about Comic Versions heavy hitters) is soooooo wrooong, like, how are Superboy and Donna Troy solid 4-B?? they're not even heavy hitters, and they're placed with them Superman and Wonder Woman in the SAME TIER, 4-B, a tier where they don't even belong, so does that mean Starfire and Cassie Sandsmark (both been capable of putting an amazing fight against Sb and Donna) are 4-B or something near as well???... I'd barely place them Sups at 5-A or even High 5-Aand Diana at 5-C (higher with gear), being consistent with their feats and all... they wank Comic Versions, MCU and DCEU versions sooo much...

CS118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By CS118
No Caption Provided

They recently changed the tier system for Madara Uchiha from 5-B(Planet Level) to 5-C(Moon Level). I even argued and brought up a fact about Madara being 5-B due to Infinite Tsukuyomi since they scale characters by feats and Hax(e.g: Saitama). Honestly this wiki is a joke.

f3m1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Their AP chart seems pretty reliable... That's it.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's about as reliable as your average Naruto fan. So not very reliable.

Absol123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just read some character profiles for the lols.

ShadowRazer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@absol123 said:

I just read some character profiles for the lols.

same kek

AniaChomik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just don't waste your time using this site.