Is VS Battles Wiki reliable?

#152 Posted by XLR87T3 (10389 posts) - - Show Bio

I got banned for a year for saying Thor is not a solar system buster. That tells you all you need to know about the site.

Here's the link:

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:525900

Edit: Just went back and checked Thor's page on vsBattlewikia and it turns out that Thor is "likely 2-C".

What's a 2-C you ask? Well it's multi-universal obviously...

No Caption Provided

#153 Posted by Zokologue3 (730 posts) - - Show Bio
#154 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely not.

#155 Posted by WollfMyth209 (17532 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#156 Posted by Vitisid (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely not.

Avatar image for darkdementor101
#157 Posted by DarkDementor101 (810 posts) - - Show Bio

Although I understand this thread has been abandoned for a long duration of time, I just feel as if the piece of information I have provided below will help anyone in the near future determine for themselves the reliability of VS battles wiki when it comes to power scaling fictional characters.

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Beyblade#Metal%20Fusion

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Gingka_Hagane_(Beyblade)

The Bey-blade Verse falls under the tier of 2-C based off of their tier-system. 2-C, by their definition, means anything that ranges from a Low End to High End Multiverse+ buster. This should help outline the sample mean of the populous that often create threads and edits on this wiki, and thus I would highly recommend that anyone who reads off of this site should do so with utmost care and caution!

#158 Edited by Wassely (370 posts) - - Show Bio
#159 Edited by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

Vsbattles is terrible and no debating even goes on there. DCEU Supes is multi-continental there, MCU Thor large planet level and Wolverine is solar system level. People have no clue about the characters their debating and a lot of the scaling derives from awful fan calcs. VSbattles is only good as a somewhat vague overview of a characters power but should never be taken seriously.

They think Saitama would lose to DCEU Supes lol because he apparently has multi-continental AP from the motherboxes LMAO.

When I tried to prove them wrong I got called a troll and my opinion wasn't counted, trash website honestly.

#160 Posted by EcoBlitz (6097 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell no.

#161 Edited by Lan_Fan (18527 posts) - - Show Bio

Sometimes it is, sometimes it's not.

#162 Edited by Davidgumazon (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly a lot of people from vsbattle are frustating when it comes to their authority.

So it's not really reliable.

#163 Edited by Zoble (0 posts) - - Show Bio
#164 Edited by ourmanuel (13656 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth said:

They have MCU Iron Man at Large Country just because, i warn you, this is incredibly stupid.

"Drew a drop of blood from Thanos"

This site wanks MCU more than Comicvine itself....

@xzone@lan_fan seeing as Thor was able to pierce his chest with StormBreaker after forcing its way through his beam, doesn’t that then confirm Star Level Thor?

No Caption Provided

#165 Posted by ashar810 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol those guys are saying base Momoshiki is Mountain level xD even tho he completely wrecked Killer Bee and captured Naruto in Base.

Fairy tail is Large Country Level somehow. Because Logic -_-.

#166 Posted by VineC1993 (228 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely not. That trash calced Delta at planetary

No Caption Provided

#167 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (9508 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk. Is FB reliable?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
#168 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a pathethic trash. I was trying to logically convince people with consistent feats showings that some chracter are too low or too high and they trait me like a piece of shit. This is filled with bias, hatred and wank. As pathethic as Quora

#169 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (4328 posts) - - Show Bio

For the most part, no.

#170 Edited by johnsmjs36 (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: You were trying to upgrade CW supergirl weren't you. Plus, there is a site where Ichigo is universal so....

#171 Posted by johnsmjs36 (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, there are reasonable people there too. I was in a thread where they were discussing about strongest 2C. According to them, Franklin> Celestials> Cosmic Cubes> Eternity. When I began to argue they said Odin and skyfathers are around abstract levels. I checked their page and skyfathers were multi universal. Then when I began to debate they just left. After few weeks they began posting again by then I was uninterested. I checked the thread this morning but it said kt was removed. Currently, I am trying to prevent a LT= Dr Manhattan. Once they heard Metaverse they are stuck there.

#172 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: You were trying to upgrade CW supergirl weren't you. Plus, there is a site where Ichigo is universal so....

Not saying i am wanker but they are inconsistent. Once they say statements are ? because consistent feats contradicts it ( but a lot of other characters from the same verse are that highballed ) but sometimes they lowball characters because they are "jobbers" ( but compared to characters from many other verses they are really much more consistent like compared to some video games characters ) + statements confirms this. CW Supergirl currently should be Low 5-B at least and i have shown my proofs. Nahh but i just resigned. They say i have no patience.... Waiting 6 months to respond to my thread.

#173 Posted by Nucleon (4099 posts) - - Show Bio

No, they're not, and IMO it's because of the manga influence; They tried to elaborate a system where mangas could co-exist with more adult-minded comics, while ignoring the huge difference between universes at large.

It can't work. One can't compare Bugs Bunny and Daredevil.

#174 Posted by johnsmjs36 (1345 posts) - - Show Bio
#175 Posted by Bayman007 (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

Quite simply, no

#176 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2650 posts) - - Show Bio
#177 Posted by johnsmjs36 (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: If it makes you feel any better there is also a possibility that Manhattan is downgraded to Low 2C

#178 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: If it makes you feel any better there is also a possibility that Manhattan is downgraded to Low 2C

Manhattan is one of most overwanked characters in all forums. I don't care what people say about him. He can be tier 0. Wankhattan is the best

Avatar image for davidharewood15
#179 Edited by DavidHarewood15 (199 posts) - - Show Bio

After some discussions with Splash, The Knight, Skinny Santa etc definitely has at least their definition systems or tiering systems etc. etc. but they still sucks at tiering like . Typical of people who never watch movies or shows or never in their lives read books or comics etc.

Like sometimes they consider this feat as outlier bla bla bla but it was consistently shown in other moments or was explain why this happens etc.

Or they use outliers traiting them as super consistent feats despite character always has low showings and high ends are only in 1% etc. That why street tier guys feats as taking blows from Supes is unacceptable

#180 Posted by NWName (5423 posts) - - Show Bio

As reliable as a broken revolver with no bullet during bear hunting.

#181 Posted by TakenStew22 (5745 posts) - - Show Bio

Still no, and probably never will be.

#182 Posted by TOPAZZZ (1970 posts) - - Show Bio

no. it puts naruto at planet level. then again comicvine force naruto is very much at that level, so it’s open to interpretation

#183 Edited by Yasindermann (2312 posts) - - Show Bio

@davidharewood15 said:

After some discussions with Splash, The Knight, Skinny Santa etc definitely has at least their definition systems or tiering systems etc. etc. but they still sucks at tiering like . Typical of people who never watch movies or shows or never in their lives read books or comics etc.

Like sometimes they consider this feat as outlier bla bla bla but it was consistently shown in other moments or was explain why this happens etc.

Or they use outliers traiting them as super consistent feats despite character always has low showings and high ends are only in 1% etc. That why street tier guys feats as taking blows from Supes is unacceptable

It's funny how they use M-theory (From that what I understood), when no goddamn fictional verse uses M-theory, since every complex multiversal structure in fiction doesn't use 11-dimensional as it's limit.

Sometimes, they say feats are outliers, becuase of their tiering system, when said feats don't use M-theory as their tiering system. You see? They call feats outliers because of something that don't exist in the fictional verse. M-theory with fictional verses is simply uncompatible. How can you call something an outlier, if they don't use M-theory to present a characters feats? From that what I've heard, most of the people you listed are narcisstic pricks, that ban everyone who disagrees with them.

#184 Posted by ShadowRazer24 (797 posts) - - Show Bio

They have Wolverine claws at Solar System level... lol.

#185 Posted by DavidHarewood15 (199 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann: i know character still need feats and never contradicting itself statements and they explained me well those platonic concepts, avatars, conceptual manipulation, realms pereceiving others as fictions, the source etc.

#186 Posted by DavidHarewood15 (199 posts) - - Show Bio

They have Wolverine claws at Solar System level... lol.

In my opinion Wolverine should be 9-A or 8-C but they only should give him attack potency via claws 4-B or 4-A via making Thor bleed badly ( ultra consistent Thor is 4-B or 4-A )

Avatar image for animego30890057
#187 Posted by animego30890057 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything vs battle wiki does comic vine does 100 times worse due to the comic fanboys and the dragon ball haters.

#188 Edited by Cramem (410 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for animego30890057
#189 Posted by animego30890057 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny enough everything you guys are crapping on vs battle for is exactly why comic vine because comic vine is just filled with dragon ball haters who literally refuse to accept anything the franchise brings out,anime haters who downplay every other feat, and toxic dc and marvel fanboys honestly this site is just horrible and if your a anime or cartoon fan trust me that site is way better than comic vine same goes to spacebattle.

#190 Posted by TakenStew22 (5745 posts) - - Show Bio
#191 Edited by morpheus_ (35139 posts) - - Show Bio

@animego30890057: You are no better than the people you disparage if all you have for an argument is "haters" and "fanboys" - and if you said this here then why did you also create a thread about it while simply copy-pasting your earlier comment?

Basically, any criticisms you have are welcome as long as you can express them dispassionately, otherwise don't instigate.

#192 Posted by NWName (5423 posts) - - Show Bio

@animego30890057: ComicVine isnt that good but vsbattles wiki is the worst, much worse than CV. It has absolutely IQ-busting scaling, wrong values for nearly every calc that requires anything more than high school level physics and fundamentally broken tiering system etc.

#193 Edited by Lsoon23 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

There is 0 consistency and the admins will consistently upgrade or downgrade verses out of spite or bias. Their calcs all suck as well. I'm not sure why they don't just remove the speed part of the wiki as a whole as they never use it in fights.

#194 Posted by Yasindermann (2312 posts) - - Show Bio

@lsoon23 said:

There is 0 consistency and the admins will consistently upgrade or downgrade verses out of spite or bias. Their calcs all suck as well. I'm not sure why they don't just remove the speed part of the wiki as a whole as they never use it in fights.

Funfact: VS battle wiki was created by an lovecraft fanatic, who just created the outversal tier based on the outer gods, even if lovecraft didn't use the term outversal or it's definition ones. Almost every VS battle wiki member are anime fans who can't accept that their verse get's horribly shitstomped by marvel or DC top-dogs. Outverse is a system that doesn't apply to single verse, so why bother using it? It even ignores the fundamental of VS debates, a.k.a feats. I mean, if I surpass every concept of an 3-D universe, does that mean I can destroy an infinite-dimensional verse? No, because that's how feats, the fundamental of VS debates work. It really doesn't matter what a stoned outversalist says. Outversalism is just saying ''He can destroy that, because he transcends that!'' when every fictional verse doesn't use such logic. Outversalism is simply NLF without evidance that what they are saying is right.

BTW: I can leave my house. That means I can one-punch my house.

#196 Posted by nn5 (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

VSbattles is horrible, especially if you have MCU Black Panther (actually his claws) and Ancient One on the same tier (7-A).

#197 Edited by NWName (5423 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann:Dimensional tiering is fundamamentally wrong anyway. Thats not how physics work, energy is a dimensionless unit. There is no such thing as 3D or 2D energy. But to be fair if something transcends every concept of a universe (nearly always hyperbolic character statements) it is omnipotent since technically being dependant on anything whatsoever or having limits, being temporal being bound by rules like physics and logic etc are concepts that apply in any universe. They lliterally made up a system to wank their favorites above all others.

#198 Edited by Yasindermann (2312 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

@yasindermann:Dimensional tiering is fundamamentally wrong anyway. Thats not how physics work, energy is a dimensionless unit. There is no such thing as 3D or 2D energy. But to be fair if something transcends every concept of a universe (nearly always hyperbolic character statements) it is omnipotent since technically being dependant on anything whatsoever or having limits, being temporal being bound by rules like physics and logic etc are concepts that apply in any universe. They lliterally made up a system to wank their favorites above all others.

I don't think that fictional verse measure their dimensions by energy, but by complexity and size. Because theory says so doesn't mean fiction says so.

The beyond-realm, for example, is....infinite-dimensional energy.

But in an theoretical meaning, you're right.

Also, transcendence to something that happens in fiction all the time, yet, said characters who transcend time, dimensions, space, etc. often get their ass kicked. Well, to be fair, beyond the concept of space-time makes you unchangeable, you can't be damaged in anyway, etc. Yet, characters beyond space-time often get their ass kicked. In an technical meaning, no one from fiction is properly above space-time or dimensions, if they have defined limits, TBH.

#199 Edited by NWName (5423 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann: Even Marvel writers used semi-realistic explanations for higher dimensional gravity energy mass etc. They even said the Dark Dimension doesn't have stars planets etc because the orbits are unstable in higher dimensional gravity.

I thought beyonders dimension was infinite in spatial dimensions + infinite in energy content not infinite dimensional energy. Am i wrong?

Thats why i said its nearly always hyborbolic character statements. Characters call themselves beyond this, beyond that even tho they are clearly not like odin being stated to be omnipotent. Yeah you are right. Without time, or another temporal dimension, there is no change and without space there is no shape.

#200 Posted by Jucaslucasa (247 posts) - - Show Bio

Not as bad as Discord