Is VS battle wiki reliable?

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

-The site is reliable to some extent, but I feel that many characters have stats that do not fit them.

-Ghost Rider is considered Multi-Galaxy, even when his victories are due to Hax and invulnerability.

-MCU Steve Rogers is considered Class 50 for an alleged feat that is never shown on-screen.

-Krillin (Budokai 23) is considered High 6-C for giving Piccolo JR (Low 6-B) a fight, even when Piccolo was contained.

-Yamcha (Budokai 23) is considered 6-C, for fighting against Kami, even when Kami was humiliating him completely.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a694c5def8ac
deactivated-5a694c5def8ac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weigazod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, by this time i think that Vsbattle wank on Marvel, Dragon Ball, DC .... too much already.

The general data on their site are still usable. I would recommend you to carefully consider its conclusion just as with any other sites before picking what you think is the most accurate.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They're all too wrapped up over feats in there. If you post good information to backup your claim and its not a live action feat or a feat from scans then its not aloud lmao.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also why isnt Goku vs Superman aloud?

Speedbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The site literally says things like "Character A is faster than light because he could keep up with character b" and when I want to see why character b is faster than light comes " because he could keep up with character A". The site is a joke and anyone who relies on it is a naive kid who doesnt question things

Avatar image for goldencellform2
GoldenCellForm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I used to think it was accurate until I saw Raditz and Saibamen listed as planet level

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a good place to get basic knowledge and general information about the character. But when it comes to specifics they rely way too much on scalling and assumptions.

Juliusz2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sometimes yes sometimes not

for example they have a few ridicolus things there for example

death of the endless was able to beat HOTU thanos

q beating LT

khorne stalemating pre-retcon beyonder

i dont like how they tier characters but they have alot of info

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juliusz2006: lol. have you seen their disgusting power scaling, wolverine is solar system level and the thing is star level.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how Thanos/Ego's best feats are scaling from Thor

Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way in hell. Around 80% of the shit there makes no Goddamn sense.

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VS Battle is a void of strange, and at times silly judgements when considering scaling. Even they admit that it's full of crap most of the time.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vsbattles is a piece of shit, mostly due to a piece of crap called Matthew Schroeder and his fans. He thinks really, really high of himself, believing himself to be a god who can automatically ban people if they call him out. He also believes his opinion can override the facts.

Whenever people bring up their BS stats, they defend themselves by bringing up the fact that they receive a dozen million views each month. As if that counters every single argument that can be made against them. Lol.

Also, people keep saying his arguments "rock" in an attempt to try and get promoted to staff, because vsbattles's policy is solidly based on appeal to authority and appeal to popularity, and normal users aren't allowed to contradict the staff unless they get promoted to staff themselves. Just read this, from one of the previous content moderators of the site.

Vsbattles wiki is, and has always been, crap. Until people like Matthew are demoted, i don't see it getting better.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b4535a30d95d
deactivated-5b4535a30d95d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gabrielbelmont: i actually once argued one of their moderators about some of dragon ball statements and how it's inaccurate since the statement was contradicted by a reference in the show, they tried to defend themselves by using some otherwordly weird shit such as: something doesn't have to have an evidence to be true. or .the reference doesn't have to be true since it was never clarified or fully established so it's not valid. or .even if an author confirms something it doesn't mean it's true.

they lost me right there when they claimed that they dont' have to have an evidence and that a canonical reference is up for the interpretation or that the author holds 0 value over the story.

they are just damn right bunch of retards.

IceHeart_30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The most accurate website ever.

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I mean...since when did Post Crisis Diana became a solar system- level being ?

IceHeart_30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cognitive:

Wolverine is solar system buster with Claws.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iceheart_30: @cognitive: Better: Hulk is MTFL+ so why normal humans where reacting to him while fighting strange or sentry and why hulk couldn't avoid bullets and explosives. If Sentry really was serious he would easily bust planet earth

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
deactivated-5bf470b432518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

SuperHulk24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not accurate at all. It dives way too much into power scaling.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By AbstractRaze

Well, there are some threads which are reliable, it's actually sad that comicvine didn't save them or rescue many of them which went lost during the past years, no one knows where they currently are, almost a 30%-40% of them went lost, again, it's sad because of a lot of dedication was invested on those threads, like detailed feats descriptions, some debunks, etc..., the reason why people always repeat and parrot the same mistakes/bias over and over again, people which put a lot of dedication in some investigations were technically in vain, a lot of high-ranked people with a lot of knowledge on the subject, left comicvine for the same reason, those declining the quality in a long term.

But that's what we have, there is really nothing to do than rather accepting it, the truth hurts, it's uncomfortable and that's it.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More reliable than Comic Vine, that's for sure.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5% of it is reliable, 5% of the other things they write are debatable and the other 90% are just plain wrong

Eggnogui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell no.

One recent example I saw was:

Adeptus Astartes: 8-C to 6-C, Large Island Level, Hypersonic+. Some wank possibly, but should be fairly on the money.

But then...

Khârn the Betrayer: High 5-A, possibly 4-B. Dwarf Star to Solar System level. At least FTL. Mind you that being also an Astartes, he should be on the high end of the previous estimates, not whole tiers above. So what gives?

So, no, take whatever that website claims with a huge pile of salt.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Sungsam

VSBattles literally puts characters with shitty multiversal feats above LT, Beyonder and Lucifer just because they exist outside of Time and Space and Concepts by infinite degrees which are just non-feat hyperbolic bullshit.

They put a featless Vertigo character on a rating above LT because it "transcends dimensions" and LT is dimensioned. Fucking think of that bullshit for a second.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's pure garbage do not take information fron there...

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Half and half. The informations are often detailed, the work on the charakter profiles is more clean that most other battle wikis i know. The only point that should taken very carefully is the tiering-system, the fan(wank)calcs, and the power scalling. Damn, they put even Natsu at large country level an mhs+.

If i take informations from this site, i compared this side with OBD, FCB, etc. and maybe with some respect threads from different forums. But even there, carefully.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Sungsam

BEHOLD EVERYONE.

The "glory" of dimensional tiering, and how oh so, complex and scientific and objective it is in a versus battle about fictional multiversal characters!

No Caption Provided

WAAAAN EEEEEIIIIIII BEEAAATSSSSS HIGGH WAAAANNNN BEEEEE

No need to debate, just pull up made up bullshit fucking fanfiction numbers and letters and you win! I mean, fuck feats, amiryt?

Yeah lol, lets place a bunch of featless Outer Gods above High 1B Umineko Characters, Marvel Abstracts, DC Abstracts, you know, characters with real Multiversal feats and shit, cuz Outer Gods go BEEEYOOOND DEEEEMEEENSZIONZZZZ so Multiversal feats don't matter.

Oh shit, the intellectual tremors. I remember the dimensional tiering faggots on Youtube used to insult Traditional Cardinal Tierists like myself for how simple minded we are, how everyone who was not using dimensional tiering was living in the stone age, or so they say, but look at them.

This is all the "intellectual" output you get when it comes to Multiversal debates on VSBW. It is so dumbed downingly simple minded and overly simplistic, I can't even call this a fucking debate anymore.

And being "Outerversal" is bullshit in many fictions. Oblivion is Outerversal, but he's subordinate to LT who is not Outerversal.

In my book, there isn't an intrinsic automatic reason for a dimensionless character to necessarily fodder an infinite dimensional being. It's just a state of embodiment.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do look from time to time but typically use my own self analysis which is flawed sometimes

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By EcoBlitz

@amami said:

People in Battle forum often rely on VS battle wiki which is site tied to Moviecodec.

But, Isn't that site hugely biased for Anime character?

As long as I see that site, Everything they post is based on ACF which is russian Anime wiki.

So, Is that site truly credible site for information?

What do you think?

They have spiderman and luke cage at small town level in striking and at some point had punisher at mach 820, with spidey and his pals(including cage) at massively hypersonic+ so what do you think of that? oh also roshi and krillin are ftl+ on there and have large star level striking power.(lol)

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By EcoBlitz

The site literally says things like "Character A is faster than light because he could keep up with character b" and when I want to see why character b is faster than light comes " because he could keep up with character A". The site is a joke and anyone who relies on it is a naive kid who doesnt question things

I be looking for feats like that too and it does the same thing lmao

Juliusz2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:

BEHOLD EVERYONE.

The "glory" of dimensional tiering, and how oh so, complex and scientific and objective it is in a versus battle about fictional multiversal characters!

No Caption Provided

WAAAAN EEEEEIIIIIII BEEAAATSSSSS HIGGH WAAAANNNN BEEEEE

No need to debate, just pull up made up bullshit fucking fanfiction numbers and letters and you win! I mean, fuck feats, amiryt?

Yeah lol, lets place a bunch of featless Outer Gods above High 1B Umineko Characters, Marvel Abstracts, DC Abstracts, you know, characters with real Multiversal feats and shit, cuz Outer Gods go BEEEYOOOND DEEEEMEEENSZIONZZZZ so Multiversal feats don't matter.

Oh shit, the intellectual tremors. I remember the dimensional tiering faggots on Youtube used to insult Traditional Cardinal Tierists like myself for how simple minded we are, how everyone who was not using dimensional tiering was living in the stone age, or so they say, but look at them.

This is all the "intellectual" output you get when it comes to Multiversal debates on VSBW. It is so dumbed downingly simple minded and overly simplistic, I can't even call this a fucking debate anymore.

And being "Outerversal" is bullshit in many fictions. Oblivion is Outerversal, but he's subordinate to LT who is not Outerversal.

In my book, there isn't an intrinsic automatic reason for a dimensionless character to necessarily fodder an infinite dimensional being. It's just a state of embodiment.

yeah the same issue is whith wh40k characters they put the chaos gods above LT coz dimensions even tho LT has better feats and doesnt need to eat emotions in order to survive and he doesnt have to sit in one

realm in order to be powerfull i think there are some fanbase issues out there by their logic many marvel abstracts have 1-A statemants on their side and arent featless in comparsion to many outerversal gods

they rely too much on dimensional tiering and im not shure about whether they ignore feats or whether they think that dimensional tiering >>>>> feats

for example hadou gods literrally curbstomp DC characters in most threads coz they re 9 deegrees above dimensionless no place for feats

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Sungsam

@juliusz2006 said:

yeah the same issue is whith wh40k characters they put the chaos gods above LT coz dimensions even tho LT has better feats and doesnt need to eat emotions in order to survive and he doesnt have to sit in one

realm in order to be powerfull i think there are some fanbase issues out there by their logic many marvel abstracts have 1-A statemants on their side and arent featless in comparsion to many outerversal gods

they rely too much on dimensional tiering and im not shure about whether they ignore feats or whether they think that dimensional tiering >>>>> feats

for example hadou gods literrally curbstomp DC characters in most threads coz they re 9 deegrees above dimensionless no place for feats

Yeah, that's the thing. It's all bullshit. They rate God Emperor of Mankind as being above Living Tribunal as well and Outerversal, then they put him on equal standing to Beyonder like wtf?

Dimensions are geometric measurements. If you can't be measured, you don't exist. Therefore you can stomp characters with better Multiversal feats just because of dimensiony bullshit? Who made that law up? Who made these motherfuckers the ones who called the shots on how this shit works? This shit is all made up.

These rules were intentionally designed to favor characters that play with transcendy bullshit with low Multiversal feats.

What the fuck does this have to do with true power gauging might I ask? Inquantifiable Suggsverse level bullshit. Hadou Gods transcending concepts doesn't hold more weight than when Living Tribunal is called "Omnipotent" the VSB Nerds take shit way too literally and create hyperbolic non existing cross-fictional tiers that don't really exist in any fiction.

What Hadou Gods are, are a bunch of Baseline Multiversal characters with tons of fucking Hax (which is really just reality warping renamed) they follow an Internal Taikyoku Power Level System that wouldn't really fly to be applicable to characters from other verses who have nothing to do with Taikyoku. They say that Taikyoku is the origin of dimensions, but these dimensions are small, the multiverse is small, it's really small.

If you are a High Multiversal Reality Warper, you can warp time and space, therefore you are above Time and Space and Dimensions, therefore even Dimensional characters are also Outerversal by default, and you don't need "transcendy bullshit" also if you are Time Space Non-Corporeal. In fact, in fiction, Voids are taken to be just other realms and dimensions. What the Hadou Gods are, would be Reality Warping, Non-Corporeal Omnilocks taken too seriously who need to be wanked way out of their weight class by a tiering system made up by Anime Characters Fight Wiki which is a Russian VS battle board that invented the dimension tiering plague, that's pretty much it.

Dimensions and Transcendy Bullshit are Featless Hyperboles. Check this out.

HERE IS A 5 DIMENSIONAL IMP REPLICATING "OUTERVERSAL FEATS"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

5D Imps have feats of destroying all numbered dimensions and existing in Outerversal space casually with no Taikyoku bullshit. So 5D Imps ARE OUTERVERSAL, despite being 5 Dimensional. "Dimensions" are not a fucking measurement of power.

Meanwhile Hadou Gods who are Outerversal have shit tier Multiversal feats compared to Mxy, if with a 5D Imp can be Outerversal alone, if what more for Lucifer, Michael, Presence etc?

Claiming to be Outerversal just means "I cannot be hurt by your multiversal and megaversal attacks lol" NLF bullshit. It's a big fucking NLF that skips over feats.

Fucking retards, what is Outerversal in Verse A could be shit tier to Dimensioned character in Verse B. LET THE FEATS JUDGE FOR THEMSELVES.

FICTIONS TREAT OUTERVERSAL AND DIMENSIONAL CHARACTERS DIFFERENTLY, AND THIS IS NO DIFFERENT WITH OUTERVERSE BULLSHIT.

Okay, rant over.

Juliusz2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Juliusz2006

@sungsam said:
@juliusz2006 said:

Yeah, that's the thing. It's all bullshit. They rate God Emperor of Mankind as being above Living Tribunal as well and Outerversal, then they put him on equal standing to Beyonder like wtf?

Dimensions are geometric measurements. If you can't be measured, you don't exist. Therefore you can stomp characters with better Multiversal feats just because of dimensiony bullshit? Who made that law up? Who made these motherfuckers the ones who called the shots on how this shit works? This shit is all made up.

These rules were intentionally designed to favor characters that play with transcendy bullshit with low Multiversal feats.

What the fuck does this have to do with true power gauging might I ask? Inquantifiable Suggsverse level bullshit. Hadou Gods transcending concepts doesn't hold more weight than when Living Tribunal is called "Omnipotent" the VSB Nerds take shit way too literally and create hyperbolic non existing cross-fictional tiers that don't really exist in any fiction.

What Hadou Gods are, are a bunch of Baseline Multiversal characters with tons of fucking Hax (which is really just reality warping renamed) they follow an Internal Taikyoku Power Level System that wouldn't really fly to be applicable to characters from other verses who have nothing to do with Taikyoku. They say that Taikyoku is the origin of dimensions, but these dimensions are small, the multiverse is small, it's really small.

If you are a High Multiversal Reality Warper, you can warp time and space, therefore you are above Time and Space and Dimensions, therefore even Dimensional characters are also Outerversal by default, and you don't need "transcendy bullshit" also if you are Time Space Non-Corporeal. In fact, in fiction, Voids are taken to be just other realms and dimensions. What the Hadou Gods are, would be Reality Warping, Non-Corporeal Omnilocks taken too seriously who need to be wanked way out of their weight class by a tiering system made up by Anime Characters Fight Wiki which is a Russian VS battle board that invented the dimension tiering plague, that's pretty much it.

Dimensions and Transcendy Bullshit are Featless Hyperboles. Check this out.

HERE IS A 5 DIMENSIONAL IMP REPLICATING "OUTERVERSAL FEATS"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

5D Imps have feats of destroying all numbered dimensions and existing in Outerversal space casually with no Taikyoku bullshit. So 5D Imps ARE OUTERVERSAL, despite being 5 Dimensional. "Dimensions" are not a fucking measurement of power.

Meanwhile Hadou Gods who are Outerversal have shit tier Multiversal feats compared to Mxy, if with a 5D Imp can be Outerversal alone, if what more for Lucifer, Michael, Presence etc?

Claiming to be Outerversal just means "I cannot be hurt by your multiversal and megaversal attacks lol" NLF bullshit. It's a big fucking NLF that skips over feats.

Fucking retards, what is Outerversal in Verse A could be shit tier to Dimensioned character in Verse B. LET THE FEATS JUDGE FOR THEMSELVES.

FICTIONS TREAT OUTERVERSAL AND DIMENSIONAL CHARACTERS DIFFERENTLY, AND THIS IS NO DIFFERENT WITH OUTERVERSE BULLSHIT.

Okay, rant over.

exactly lol

by their logic alot of high 1-B characters for example LT should be 1-A but they made some bullshit up about him being bound by higher dimensional time

the worst thing is that their BS has spread out to rest of the internet and that s why i see coments like khorne would destroy LT

they put a guy who is a galaxy level telepathy whith ability to erase and planetary time manipulation (the emperor of mankind) above LT and equal to the beyonder because of dimensional bullshit and the best thing is that his existence erasure isnt even omni-king level by feats

their are also pepole who say that he beats HOTU thanos or the PR beyonder

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got banned for a year for saying that Thor is not a solar system buster...

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Sungsam

@juliusz2006:Exactly.

I think Outerversal Transcension should be scaled on their legitimacy to their Cosmology in question. I think you can only be a True Outerversal in a Hilbert Megaverse Level Cosmology like in Dark Tower.

IMO, Outerversal just means outside your current cosmology, the scale matters IMO.

But VSBattles thinks the scale does not matter so long as you're outside it conceptually. That's like saying if I'm outside a House, that's good enough a feat to destroy a fucking Building in another verse. That's idiotic, FEATS MATTER.

By using Outerverse logic, a guy who transcends the concept of dimensions in a Mono-Universe setting with low reality warping feats can kick the ass of a 10 Dimension Bound High Megaversal Nigh Omnipotent just because of dimensional transcendence. That's literally Outerverse tiering summed up.

Scaling to any concept should be put into context with what it is in their verse, dimensions have different levels of power in different fictions depending on scale and mass. We cannot prove otherwise, that an Outerversal in a Mono-Universe setting would be boundless to higher spatial dimensions in a Higher Dimensional setting. We only have hyperboles, and we have zero evidence that the author understands the concept of those infinite higher dimension levels.

Just because you put "transcending concept" before a certain construct, that doesn't mean said character can master said concept in all fictions because the Author has a different concept of dimensions, death, etc. that which said Author does not own and must be cross fictionally gauged.

Kratos was beyond the concept of destiny for a while, does that mean Destiny of the Endless can't harm him? See with this concept crap? We cannot equate concepts and constructs from different fictions which is what VSBattles does with their dimensions and outerverse.

Meta Concepty shit are at most, a lot of unproven half-NLFs most of the time. How many characters were stated to be beyond the concept of death but then they get killed by something more powerful than them? These concept transcendy shit is all hyperboles which have very little credibility., even more hyperbolic than Omnipotence is.

The problem with these arguments is that these are vague lip service claims that actually argue nothing because there is no context and details behind the meaning of what that means. It is destructive to the values of battle debating with feats itself by inserting our own interpretation of lip service statements about characters and inventing a totally new superficial character tier that doesn't really properly exist in fiction by consensus.

You see Julius, it is retarded, that Lucifer and Michael who transcend Infinite Dimensional Metaverse is placed below a bunch of baseline Multiversal characters just because of Outerverse bullshit. That is so ab retarded.

The same thing with LT being below GEOM and the fucking Chaos Gods who would get bitch slapped by a fucking 5D Imp from DC.

They think anyone who questions their tiering system is objectively an idiot. But no, nobody set a fucking constitution on what subject trans-universal power tiers should be across all fiction.

They don't even consider if the Universes in question in Multiversal feats are infinite in 3D space or not. Their tiering system is so fucking botchingly simplified.

Look, I can forgive every bullshit that VSBattles puts up, if they didn't treat their fanmade cosmology as some sort of fucking objective tiering system. It's not.

It can be re-adapted, corrected, re-interpreted and can be rebuked. There are cosmologies in which its tiering system is totally inapplicable as well.

You want to have a tiering system on trans-universal tiers where all shit is nearly hard to gauge bullshit? We propose multiple freedom of interpretation dimensional or layered tiering systems that don't go by the typical Anime biased VSBW Dimensional system as opposed to an overly restrictive and lowballingly limiting tiering system.

They should welcome Cardinal tiering and other forms of tiering as well because levels of power that exceed universe level are all subject to interpretation.

On Spacebattles, it was mathematically proven that there is no difference between Multiverse and Megaverse, but since this is fiction, we ignore logic. Some people hold on to it. See? There should be disclaimers that a lot is subject to preference, not one system that often constricts the analysis of characters over another. Such as the fact that LT is above Oblivion.

Like for example, put up a card or profile that says Lucifer is Tier 1A in this tiering system, but is like this in that tiering system. And Reinhard stomps Lucifer in this tiering system but Lucifer shits on Reinhard based on cosmology tiering shit. Take your fucking vote as to which makes more sense.

Their tiering system is so restrictive, it gives a shit piss poor analysis of what the characters they talk about are.

But they have deluded themselves into thinking this shit is so real and unchangeable, its crazy.

And Julius, BTW, you and I talked several hours ago. I think you know what I mean... Beyonderversal?

Juliusz2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:

@juliusz2006:Exactly.

I think Outerversal Transcension should be scaled on their legitimacy to their Cosmology in question. I think you can only be a True Outerversal in a Hilbert Megaverse Level Cosmology like in Dark Tower. IMO, Outerversal just means outside your current cosmology, the scale matters IMO.

But VSBattles thinks the scale does not matter so long as you're outside it. That's like saying if I'm outside a House, that's good enough a feat to destroy a fucking Building. That's idiotic, FEATS MATTER.

By using Outerverse logic, a guy who transcends the concept of dimensions in a Mono-Universe setting with low reality warping feats can kick the ass of a 10 Dimension Bound High Megaversal Nigh Omnipotent just because of dimensional transcendence. That's literally Outerverse tiering summed up.

Scaling to any concept should be put into context with what it is in their verse, dimensions have different levels of power in different fictions depending on scale and mass. We cannot prove otherwise, that an Outerversal in a Mono-Universe setting would be boundless to higher spatial dimensions in a Higher Dimensional setting. We only have hyperboles, and we have zero evidence that the author understands the concept of those infinite higher dimension levels.

Just because you put "transcending concept" before a certain construct, that doesn't mean said character can master said concept in all fictions because the Author has a different concept of dimensions, death, etc. that which said Author does not own and must be cross fictionally gauged.

Kratos was beyond the concept of destiny for a while, does that mean Destiny of the Endless can't harm him? See with this concept crap? We cannot equate concepts and constructs from different fictions which is what VSBattles does with their dimensions and outerverse.

Meta Concepty shit are at most, a lot of unproven half-NLFs most of the time. How many characters were stated to be beyond the concept of death but then they get killed by something more powerful than them? These concept transcendy shit is all hyperboles which have very little credibility., even more hyperbolic than Omnipotence is.

The problem with these arguments is that these are vague lip service claims that actually argue nothing because there is no context and details behind the meaning of what that means. It is destructive to the values of battle debating with feats itself by inserting our own interpretation of lip service statements about characters and inventing a totally new superficial character tier that doesn't really properly exist in fiction by consensus.

In regards to DI.

And Julius, BTW, you and I talked on VSBattles several hours ago. I think you know what I mean... Beyonderversal?

yeah exactly their entire tiering system can be debunked by simple stuff

im a very active uszer on VS battles wiki and try to use their logic on VS battles wiki threads but when i do it really makes me wanna flush my self in the fucking toilet

im just checking out on how they react on GEOM VS LT 2 nerds got really biased at me coz i was debunking their shitty arguments their entire argument was that GEOMN can erase LT coz beyonders killed LT whith a giant cosmic laser and whith their dimensional bullshit they came to the conclusion that GEOM s existence erasure is more powerfullbasically fuck feats we have dimensional bullshit haha. on one thread when i made a misconception i was treated like if i purpousely tried to talk BS when i talked whith pepole about oblivion in oblivion vs pralaya nerds were getting so mad at me coz i said that oblivion may be dimensionally higher than LT but he is weaker but he cant be defeated by LT one of them finally used his brain and one of them assumed that if a fraction of oblivion the chaos king = multi-eternity then oblivion for some reason has to be above LT meanwhile we know that LT percieves eternity the same way oblivion percieves eternity

i agree that meta concepts are kind of shit since lucifer isv above death but is going to die alot of pepole use this to their advantage someone once said that the choushins cant die coz they re above the concept of death but still can be killed by the omnipotent kami-techni

i think that when you re above the concept of death you cant be killed by death s personification but only by something more powerfull that when murders you gives death the ability to claim you its freaking BS i know

and i think i know what you mean whith beyonder versal

Juliusz2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Juliusz2006

@sungsam: WAIT but we actually talked at the VS wik ? i or are you reffering to the fact that we talked about it on comic vine ?

if we did talk on the VS wiki then could you tell me on what thread it was and what is your vs wiki user name ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rhino's hypersonic reflexes and mcu daredevil is class 5

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can an ant survive inside the core of a star?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
deactivated-5bf470b432518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

About as reliable as my knowledge on Goku.

That's to say not at all [I know nothing about Goku].

Moofen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The most of the community is actually pretty reasonable from what I've experienced. Though drama tends to pop up and ruin some things.

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kirby is FTL and has Solar System levels of strength, apparently.