Is there any fictional character who could solo Umineko?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Non-Omnipotent characters only.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obi-Wan Kenobi with the High Ground or Rey with Disneyforce.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ourmanuel

Jplaya force itachi

Obi Wan with the high ground

Yhwank with all sternritter abilities

9-D Aizen

Hope_w force Sakura

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel said:

Jplaya force itachi

Obi Wan with the high ground

Yhwank with all sternritter abilities

9-D Aizen

Hope_w force Sakura

lmao
Yhwach? I said no omnipotent characters. His moustache makes him omnipotent for reasons.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zgtfreak

Not to sound like a fanboy, but I can't think of anyone simply because I know no one above Aurora, not to say there isn't any of course, just that I can't think of anyone.

Wait, you only excluded omnipotent beings, not suggverse omnipotent+ level entities; therefore my answer is...

No Caption Provided

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sungsam

If you Composite DC's Cosmology (which is ridiculous and requires billions of fan theory to unify the contradicting cosmologies by different writers).

Presence could probably do it if you accept JM De Matteis's statement that Presence is beyond and above all. As I personally do think that a Composite DC is way too powerful even for Umineko to handle. And Presence is considered by most writers to not really literally be Omnipotent.

The Dark Multiverse itself which would be larger than the entire DC Multiverse including the Monitor Sphere is literally composed of Dream of the Endless as it is a subconscious void filled with Nightmare Universes hammered out by the Forging Monitor one by one with a hammer. Destiny of the Endless reigns above the Multiverse too as well.

Lucifer scales to those two, and the Presence scales to Lucifer.

You have to ignore the fact that Morrison's Cosmology is only basically 5 Dimensional by Dimensional Tiering Existence Level definition or M-Theory as Morrison placed DC as only 11 Dimensional otherwise and not Infinite Dimensional. And choose to accept JMD and Paul Jenkins Infinite-D Cosmology that is constantly being contradicted by most other DC writers.

You have to agree with the totally ONE TIME ONLY mention of the Metaverse, an endlessly self generating infinite layer of multiverses type of cosmology. Which is an outlier DC Cosmology never mentioned again. Which would likely sit in Bleed Space.

In DC, what is 5 Dimensional looks like Infinite Dimensional in other verses. And a single universe has Infinite Realms and Infinite Limbos (two sets of Infinite Pocket Dimensions) in each Universe that gets duplicated into infinity every 0th instant by the Metaverse. Imagine how large the Infinite Dimensions of DC are.

You also have to CONVENIENTLY forget that M. Carey literally wrote many times that Lucifer only created a Million Universes, not even Infinite-D. And you have to ignore the different versions of Creation in favor of the M. Carey Creation.

Basically DC's at its most powerful by Compositing the Cosmology ideas of many different writers.

But this is all wonky scaling that ignores the radical contradictions of DC's Cosmology.

The problem with DC is that my advice to anyone understanding it is that there aren't actual rules to understanding it. I recognize there are many rules, but I shift my own ways to look at DC depending on the person I argue with to show that there is no singular method to look at DC.

Umineko to me is too strong that it probably requires a Composite Highballed DC just to stomp it. And even there, there are many ways to look at DC.

A lowballed DC cosmology is far weaker than a lowballed Marvel cosmology.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Joker567892

Alan Wake easily.

Edit: Also any character with a gun, so Solid Snake, Michael Townley, John Wick, the Cops from the TV show Cops etc.

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No