Is the Seven Deadly Sins verse all hype or legit?

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok so I'm no expert on Seven Deadly Sins but from what I've seen on not only comicvine but other forums is that Seven Deadly Sins characters are really poweful. I'm not saying they are weak and I've actually seen people make claims and say stuff like they are sub-relativistic and country buster and can take on Naruto/Bleach god tiers and Saiyan Saga characters. I just want to know if this all legit or people just overhyping/wanking because from what I've seen from Meliodas respect threads he doesn't really seem stronger than say Luffy from One Piece and yet people are saying that Meliodas would spite him. Hell I think even Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail of all people would give him a decent run for his money...

So tldr is the SDS verse all hype with no noticable feats kinda like the Dragonball verse or are peoole just accepting possible feats that might just be hyperbole kinda like the Saint Seiya verse or this all legit and I just missed something or what?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's legit but it is a little over hyped atm.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have the feats though some of those claims might be a bit much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PRAISE THE SUN!!!!!

OT: They are pretty good. Definitely above One Piece and FT. Current Mel would stomp Luffy and Natsu but he sure as hell ain't at Naruto/Ichigo level but getting up there. I suppose by EOS, he should be around Naruto/Ichigo level.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6 joshua755  Online

A mix of all really

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua755: @b_r023: @seagod: @temporal_shift: These are the kinds of threads that I'm talking about btw.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/aizen-and-ichigo-vs-meliodas-1917580/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/raditz-saga-son-goku-dragon-ball-z-vs-meliodas-nan-1943181/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/meliodas-vs-luffy-and-zoro-1885339/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/meliodas-vs-juubito-1899885/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/natsu-vs-meliodas-1523679/

Mekboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I would definitely put them above FT and OP.

Rustlingjimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

some of their powers are legit.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas BoS while arm wrestling was more powerful than large city level, Natsu and Luffy stand no chance against him and I'm fairly certain Mel has a shot at soloing Fairy Tail at least 1/10 times.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 nwname  Moderator

@jko1: Meliodas with less than half of his current power vaporized/erased a kingdom and made a crater 10km deep. He is pretty powerful

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The manga and anime is some low quality drivel but they are pretty powerful

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its a mix to be honest and we haven't even seen the real top tiers in the verse yet

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems legit without a need to overplay it by destroying everything in and out of sight so far this early in the series, which I like. Haven't gone far into the story to fully know as I skimmed a bit.

Also, Meliodas and Ban only played pattycake and arm wrestling with each other, destroying a castle and the barrier made to trap them in. It's probably league's above any other character's game of pattycake/arm wrestling AFAIK. They were unamped, and are setting goals.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
deactivated-5ad6141e8751d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there good however when people start pitting them against thor or hulk you know there going too far

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a pretty legit verse, but they aren't quite on the level of Naruto/Bleach god tiers or Saiyan Saga characters just yet. I have no doubt they will be at that level by the end of the series though.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump