is the dc hercules a bad guy ?

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I like to know is the dc new earth hercules a villian I ask because it says he did some pretty bad things but he is still listed as a hero like the war god ares coaxed hercules into punishing the amazons. with theseus in tow he marched on the amazons city and met their queen hippolyta outside the gates. when offered peaceful negotiations he attacked hippolyta but he found that he could not beat her. she though was impressed by his skill as a warrior and allowed him and his men to enter the city. hercules used this opportunity and drugged the amazons drinks which placed them into a deep slumber. while they were unconscious he chained hippolyta raped her and stole her enchanted girdle. he then returned home with theseus escaping the wrath of the amazons. he could not however escape the wrath of the olympian gods. there is more so here is the link

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Herakles_(New_Earth)

TheHercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Pre Flashpoint? Yes. Post Flashpoint? No.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehercules: i see so let see if I got this right before flashpoint he was a bad guy and after flashpoint he was a good guy so let me ask this if new earth hercules was bad why did The Wizard shazam chose him to be one of Billy Batson's power sets

TheHercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By TheHercules

@otaconmgs said:

@thehercules: i see so let see if I got this right before flashpoint he was a bad guy and after flashpoint he was a good guy so let me ask this if new earth hercules was bad why did The Wizard shazam chose him to be one of Billy Batson's power sets

My guess that the writer is an ignorant ass that don't know and even if he knows, he doesn't care about what happens in the timeline, and he writes whatever he wants. Incosistence at it's finest

Necrogod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's a fodder..