• 69 results
kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@redxiii18881990: the Joker is not overrated -_-

@darkdetective27: just because a film is rated highly then all of a sudden it's overrated.

@the_real_seaman: how does that effect the quality of the film? Not at all is the answer. The man is a billionaire a famous one, he would be a retard not to change his voice.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally like the Dark Knight trilogy, but yeah, it's overrated sometimes. Even though it's darker than any previous Batman films (maybe except for Keaton Batman), I don't think it's that dark in comparison to Man of Steel for example, but hopefully Batman v Superman will bring on the darkest Batman, something similar to Arkham Batman games, that's what I like.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

#53  Edited By darkdetective27

Are you guys still debating this? Its a great movie and lots of people love it and think its the best cbm ever made. If you dont like it fine you dont like. It doesnt matter. Is there one you feel isnt getting enough respect that it could if TDK wasnt regarded so highly?

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@leo-343 said:

It's one of the most overrated films in history. Avatar takes 1st place.

Really? I rarely hear people talk about Avatar. Those that do say it's just ok. I've never heard overwhelming praise for it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

@redxiii18881990: the Joker is not overrated -_-

@darkdetective27: just because a film is rated highly then all of a sudden it's overrated.

@the_real_seaman: how does that effect the quality of the film? Not at all is the answer. The man is a billionaire a famous one, he would be a retard not to change his voice.

do you honestly think that the Dark Night is the 4th best movie of all time? And Bill Gates is a famous billionaire, I have no idea how he sounds. That doesn't mean he needs that terrible voice.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

#56  Edited By darkdetective27

@the_real_seaman: I dont know I havent seen Citizen Kane or some of the others that are considered the greatest. I just think TDK is the greatest cbm and one of my favorite films.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_real_seaman: Bill Gates is rich but he isn't considered a celebrity, Bruce Wayne is. If Jay-Z was under a mask and was talking in his normal voice people would be able to tell that it's Jay-Z. It's not my 4th favourite movie but I'm not going to say it's overrated because it's a quality movie and enough people rate it at a high level. If the voice is the only so called flaw you can come up with, that proves the film is quality.

Jimmydean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. easily in my top 10 films of all time

Avatar image for redxiii18881990
Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23: the joker is completely overrated in this movie, people big it up because of Heath's death. The character contradicts itself throughout the whole movie. Now I'm not saying he was bad as the joker, or even the movie was bad. I am however saying that it's not great.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redxiii18881990: he stole every single scene he was in bro by far. The performance was top level, he even let Christian Bale punch him for real in the interrogation scene. He was so convincing in the role I could go on and on, to say that he is rated so highly because of his unfortunate death is just wrong.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By never give up
Avatar image for redxiii18881990
Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Redxiii18881990

Saying he stole every scene is all well and great, but that speaks to him as an actor not the character. The character in that movie is massively overrated and contradictory. What has letting someone punch you have in any correlation to the character of the joker? I never once said Heath ledger wasn't a professional or even that he was bad. No he was convincing in that he played the joker, the joker however wasn't done as well as it could have been.

If you can't see that because of his death the film became so huge and no one wanted to fault his performance then that's up to you, but Paul walkers death in the most recent fast n furious film is testament too how much the death of the actor in the film can propel the film into being something more than it should be.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People do realize that imdb is fan based not critic right? Also despite being 4th, it only has a 8.9.

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Depends..overall I'd say "no". However, I do not think it's the 4th best film of all time. If that's the standard you're using, then yes folks overrate it, but I don't think most folks rate it that way despite the RT rating.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. Still a great movie though.

Avatar image for batmanwinsbecausewhynot
BatmanWinsBecauseWhyNot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah great movie joker is awesome

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I always ask people how it's overated yet they never answer the question or bring up personal bias

So no it's not overated just a lot of hipsters