Is Tatsumaki (One Punch Man) the strongest character in fiction?

asdfbufalol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Idk if there is anyone in any form of media period that can beat her. She's already easily the strongest character in any anime, but is there any characters in comic books or movies I don't know of that can beat her?

Avatar image for deactivated-63055bfdc9157
deactivated-63055bfdc9157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No

Saitama is.

: )

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multiversal Kaguya ;)

asdfbufalol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saitamaichiban: Tatsumaki claps Saitama in 5 seconds at peak strength: https://mangadex.org/chapter/55564/3

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AnimeFreak1

@moneyyjunee said:

Multiversal Kaguya ;)

Fodder to Omniversal Yhwach who solos Marvel 🦍

asdfbufalol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can y'all please be serious here? I'm dead serious about this opinion and y'all are joking around with your OCs.

WhimsicalFlare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets clapped by 3 digit million multiplier overdosed Hody Jones.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really bad bait

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol no. She’s fodder to galactus

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asdfbufalol: not at all she will struggle with sentry,let alone characters that are stronger like silver surfer.

Avatar image for deactivated-60584707e8b9b
deactivated-60584707e8b9b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how? i am under the impression that saitama, boros, and the recent "god" are superior to tats still. but end of manga tats i can see being above boros at least

Dusk69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dusk69
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, no. She will struggle against cosmic tier characters and god’s. For an earth based hero, she is probably considered one of the strongest, but she still gets serious competition from other psychics like Jean Grey, Nate Grey, possibly Martian Manhunter, and Sentry.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 del_torro  Online

@pyrofn: honestly in telekinesis I'd say she overshadows jean and pre shaman nate in raw tk feats, they get by by scaling to high tiers in their verse (I'd say she better raw tk feats than shaman nate too)

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: honestly in telekinesis I'd say she overshadows jean and pre shaman nate in raw tk feats, they get by by scaling to high tiers in their verse (I'd say she better raw tk feats than shaman nate too)

In respects to Jean, she is lacking Destructively and lifting perhaps, yet Jean’s shield and range feats are still all around better. Not to mention her telepathy increases that via pink form.

Nate is very much on par with Tatsumaki in raw power. Even as Pre-Shaman he was capable of destroying an entire city and leaving a mark of alt Jean Grey’s image inside said city. That is very much on par with what Tatsumaki has done.

GGtinyPP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

bad bait

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 takenstew22  Moderator

No, Gilgamesh is.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:

No, Thing is.

FTFY

Fool. Thing isn't just simply above fiction. Being above fiction is book to human level at best. He's god. The RL god. Maybe even above.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 del_torro  Online

@pyrofn said:
@del_torro said:

In respects to Jean, she is lacking Destructively and lifting perhaps, yet Jean’s shield and range feats are still all around better. Not to mention her telepathy increases that via pink form.

Nate is very much on par with Tatsumaki in raw power. Even as Pre-Shaman he was capable of destroying an entire city and leaving a mark of alt Jean Grey’s image inside said city. That is very much on par with what Tatsumaki has done.

In one punch man, the planets map was actually shown and the city stuff is actually a misnomer. Telepaths city's are continental sized areas, so her recent feats are her actually twisting and tearing up country sized areas of land. Plus she tanked a beam o that slice a continent sized of land mass from the earth and sent it flying, then completely no sold and blocked the same beam when she was and full power, and has other feats of lifting multiple mountain sized rocks and throwing them at high speeds. Nate greys city busting feat is kind of child's play.

For jeans shields... yeah, it's kind of hard to argue against shielding from solar flare, white hole, phoenix force. But those are high end outliers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Morningstar999

@takenstew22 said:
@chasing_heh said:
@takenstew22 said:

No, Thing is.

FTFY

Fool. Thing isn't just simply above fiction. Being above fiction is book to human level at best. He's god. The RL god. Maybe even above.

Blasphemy!! H-How dare you!!! Those are our lords CAS and Mandrakk!! They helped me in the supermarket this afternoon!! Such kind-hearted souls...

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PyroFN

@pyrofn said:
@del_torro said:

In one punch man, the planets map was actually shown and the city stuff is actually a misnomer. Telepaths city's are continental sized areas, so her recent feats are her actually twisting and tearing up country sized areas of land. Plus she tanked a beam o that slice a continent sized of land mass from the earth and sent it flying, then completely no sold and blocked the same beam when she was and full power, and has other feats of lifting multiple mountain sized rocks and throwing them at high speeds. Nate greys city busting feat is kind of child's play.

For jeans shields... yeah, it's kind of hard to argue against shielding from solar flare, white hole, phoenix force. But those are high end outliers

I mean, what exactly are Tatsumaki’s high end’s? I’m pretty sure she isn’t casually doing all that, is she?

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 del_torro  Online

@pyrofn: lol, she's casually doing it while injured, and for a large part of the battle was holding backer power because of civilians and other heroes she wasshieldin individually

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@del_torro: Not the question I asked. I asked what her high ends are.