Is superman really that evil in injustice? Or is it that the morality of D.C. Is to childish

• 59 results
Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@kgb725 said:

@aros001: That's not injustice that's on DC for doing that with batman

But in the comics it at least makes sense why Batman has that view of killing because of psychological trauma from when he was a child. It makes sense why he'd believe him killing would make him as bad as his villains but you can't just apply that to other characters because it doesn't fit. DC usually doesn't (such as with my previous examples of Superman with Zod and Doomsday) but the times it has were stupid, such as when Wonder Woman had to kill Maxwell Lord to keep Superman from killing Batman. It's completely understandable why she felt she had to do that and yet everyone immediately turned on her, acting like it was just cold blooded murder and not an incredibly difficult choice she was forced to make.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Batvibe12

Superman has good points about how you cannot change a person (specifically Joker), but Batman has a point about how they have so much power and that they need checks and balances.

Also, this was all done by the mastermind...Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

He's extremely evil.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

What would have been more interesting is instead of becoming a evil despot after one kill, Superman is guided by the League and his friends to simply retire. Okay, yeah, he killed the Joker but there are worse things to do. But the story would most likely have been over in a few issues.

Also this is the truth of Injustice

@jedixman said:

Superman was Wonder Woman's puppet, simple as that. She's the true villain.

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The answer to villainy is not more villainy.

Joker destroyed Supermans life, and in return he destroyed the lives of so many others in an attempt to make himself feel better about what happened. Killing Supervillians could be argued for or argued against but killing anyone that gets in your way EI Shazam, eliminating freedom in order to shape the world in your image, and pretending to be the messiah while doing it sounds pretty villainous to me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman obviously crossed the line and I guess you could say he's evil. Although like others have said, he was manipulated by WW. He has done some terrible things and gone way too far though and on his own. But I think he is right in his thinking that some criminals are too far gone, and need to be put down. People like the Joker and Zsaz would not last in the real world. Batman and his stupid sense of morality just enables them to keep killing, even though there is no hope for them to rehabilitate or stop killing. Though I guess that's his character and it is comic book logic. I think both sides go to extremes and a basic, more grounded blend of each other's ideas would be good. Something like "stopping crime at all costs, before it happens" which both sides agreed on according to the beginning of Injustice 2, is way too extreme in my view. It seems authoritarian and maybe a bit Orwellian. It kinda reminds me of the Patriot Act. It's is a small example of how far both Batman and Superman have gone.

WeAreTheFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He became a monster when caused the death of Alfred.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman did right thing with Joker, but he went too far. And actions of Batman, Guardians and etc during first five years - they didn't stop him, they only pushed him even further to darkness. For example Green Arrow would be alive if he'd not came to Fortress of Solitude, even if he'd just not launch that damn arrow in Jonathan Kent. But he did it and in that moment Superman it rage killed first superhero. In the end Superman became broken and bitter reflection of who he was before. And yet he didn't saw it. That's what war, loss and tragedy can do. Yes, he became villian, but at the same time he is victim and he is blind to who he became, because road to hell is paved with good intentions.

SaitamaBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes or both questions. Superman is evil in Injustice, but he is only evil because the morality of comics in general are childish.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, he is evil.