User Lists: 2

#2 krisbishop  Moderator
touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

its not worth watching that show is stupid beleave me.

and note I haven't watched new season because 1st one was so stupid I dropped it. bro Plz do not watch supergirl and u will thank me later.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's decent but sometimes the amount of politics they impose on it is tiresome

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KanyeCosby

No it’s not. If you don’t like Flash, you really won’t like Supergirl.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touma: So you don't know if it got better? Agents Of Shield started off bad also.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you don’t like Flash, you really won’t like Supergirl.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Is it worth watching every week? Not really. Is it worth binging it on Netflix? Maybe.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tried it, but it came off as a chick flick to me

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

I kinda like Flash at least at times. However, I watched most of the first season of Supergirl and I didn't really like it. I eventually watched the first episode of the second season and I still didn't really enjoy it. Did it ever pick up?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:
@rbt said:

I kinda like Flash at least at times. However, I watched most of the first season of Supergirl and I didn't really like it. I eventually watched the first episode of the second season and I still didn't really enjoy it. Did it ever pick up?

This season has been pretty good so far. Problem with Supergirl is that its inconsistent. I'd suggest waiting for the season to be over and then binge watch it.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Amcu

@rbt: Okay thanks. Did season 2 ever get good? Cause I might just binge watch it on Netflix.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

@rbt: Okay thanks. Did season 2 ever get good? Cause I might just binge watch it on Netflix.

First half was pretty decent, but the last few episodes of the season were a let down. I wouldn't recommend it.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 the_stegman  Moderator

I like it. But be prepared for a lot of eye rolling moments.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Okay thanks very much!

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Guardiandevil83: @touma: So you don't know ifit got better? Agents Of Shieldstarted off bad also.

I have watched 1st season half and second Season half.

This show is stupid.

The thing is if you don't get irritated easily or being cringe does not matter to u watch that show.

but this show is stupid as heck.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's the worst and most cringiest show I've ever watched. It was so horrible that I couldn't even continue watching it.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

I personally gave up on the show halfway into season 2. It's so hokey and badly written Grrl Power moments. Season 3 trailers seem to hint at a better show, but I'll probably wait till it's all on Netflix before I try and catch up so I can watch Season 3.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I couldn't get past Episode 1.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

I did not find it to be my taste. Chances are if you don't like the Flash you won't like it. Its mostly that tone.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I personally gave up on the show halfway into season 2. It's so hokey and badly written Grrl Power moments. Season 3 trailers seem to hint at a better show, but I'll probably wait till it's all on Netflix before I try and catch up so I can watch Season 3.

I got a bit farther. I got up to the last couple episodes before i gave up. The straw that broke the back was what i heard what happened in those last episodes. I tried really hard to overlook the overdone Grrl Power I really did. That's not even the shows only problem. i didn't see hints of the show being better for season 3 but then again i didn't pay much attention.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and is it as cringy as the Flash

No, even moreso. It is 10 times worse because of SJW writing and jobbing.

On episode a normal human can punch her and KO her.

The next one she lifts a 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ton ship and saves humanity.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's shit.

Bezza1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Well I didn't mind it....... if you take it for what it is, its not that bad. Of course, its not trendy to like stuff when you're on CV !

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really. The writing and script quality is really poor. The only thing I really like is J'onn's character, but he isn't the focus of the show, doesn't get that many fights, and when he does get to fight he doesn't do much anymore. He was a beast in the first season, though.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

@dernman said:
@saintwildcard said:

I got a bit farther. I got up to the last couple episodes before i gave up. The straw that broke the back was what i heard what happened in those last episodes. I tried really hard to overlook the overdone Grrl Power I really did. That's not even the shows only problem. i didn't see hints of the show being better for season 3 but then again i didn't pay much attention.

Where I think i tapped out was during the Roulette episode. Where Roulette makes the point that these aliens need jobs and want feel pride. Tells Supergirl that was the only way to help them and no words of empowerment will fix the issue. So what does she do to fix the problem? Give a hope speech. Season 2 undeniably wanted to be a bit more political, but it just failed to take the issue seriously and try and debate it well. I dislike comics that dumb down the issues, so a show that is already at best a guilty pleasure show is only going to turn me away.

The trailers seem more serious and darker. Now, it being dark and serious doesn't mean it will be good, but I'm willing to give it a shot if it's an improvement at all. People also say that it handles the "Superhero treated as a God" aspect better than BvS, so it's got me interested.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:

I couldn't get past Episode 1.