Is Saitama faster than Goku?

• 121 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Is Saitama faster than Goku? (148 votes)

Yes OPM is faster. Duh. 36%
No more OPM wank. 64%

https://screenrant.com/one-punch-man-saitama-how-fast-zero-causality/amp/

Caught my eye. Discuss.

• 
Gyava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. His speed is immeasurable for reversing causality. Causality Reversal =/= Time Travel.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can’t even quantify it, and it’s unusable in a battle, therefore it’s irrelevant.

Yes, you can. Saitama is so fast that he reverses causality. This means that he is so fast that he can erase Goku from existence just by using his speed.

Avatar image for deactivated-63837219937e9
deactivated-63837219937e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, he is faster than kid Goku

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get the his speed reversed casualties, pretty sure thats not what happened. What happened was Saitama copied Garou's time travel, then went back in time with Garou's technique that erased all casualties. He didn't do a flashy run. Unless theres something else I missed.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 cocacolaman  Moderator

Goku wasn't FTL until Tournament of Power etc.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wasn't FTL until Tournament of Power etc.

Facts.
Facts.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 cocacolaman  Moderator

Dyspo is only FTL to an unknown degree. He's 1.00000000000000000000000000000000000000001x lightspeed, and he's faster than Champa's perception, thus faster than SSBKKx20 Goku ofc

If SSBKKx20 Goku is LS (mega super wank) his base form is, at most, 1/800,000 of lightspeed.

Supersonic Base Goku or less confirmed imo

Avatar image for igniaacnologia2
igniaacnologia2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not even close

Se7enSun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both saitama and goku stated to be MFTL+. But due to accelerated development, i think saitama potentially has higher speed. His omnidirectional punch can even find garou after he goes inside portal, with after images still chasing behind the first one and the punches still connected. Imagine how much speed saitama has to perform such feat. Maybe its trans-time velocity like flash.

Goku in otherhand is very inconsistence. In TOP, even low tier guy like android 17 still able to see him. In other occasion kuririn can. Very weird.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OPM fans smacking down DB fans and pointing out Goku was slow to begin with.... Never thought I see DB dethrone as king of Anime debates.

Zenkai234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not even close to Goku.

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SixPathsOfCapra

Dbs speed is extremely wanked. Goku would be lucky to dodge a bullet

DCEU_Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DCEU_Buster

Saitama is faster than anyone in DBS, lol. Even Dyspo (one of the fastest in DBS) is only Flashy Flash speed, the same Flashy Flash that is a statue to Blast, who is less than that to Saitama, plus Saitama can reverse causality.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not even close. Saitama can't even tag a mosquito and got blitzed by a cat.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah

the entire DB franchise is full of speed inconsistencies. Even with all the high end speed feats, on a regular day Saitama should still be faster.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ChainChan

IMO (and it will stay as one until I’m in position to post speed feats.)—OFC!

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Gas can travel Multi Galaxy distance in 20 minutes so that put Goku on a very high scale tho Saitama was able to pop out from a portal Garou create from no where a very insane feat.

OT: MUI is still faster imo he blitz Jiren who is above time.

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yea and by A LOT

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dbs speed is extremely wanked. Goku would be lucky to dodge a bullet

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OPM fans smacking down DB fans and pointing out Goku was slow to begin with.... Never thought I see DB dethrone as king of Anime debates.

DB never deserved the throne, it was always wanked 💯

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just recently Gas was flying hundreds of trillions of times faster than light.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zzzz
zzzz

lionsavage21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes most def especially in the last chapter

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dregao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes

Goku is not FTL

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#35  Edited By Wushu59

@comicgirl21 said:

Everyone already forgot Dyspo, who was so fast Goku wasn't able to react to him, even in Blue - he was only able to react to him based on his predictions, was still fighting based on SOUND?

No Caption Provided

I know the range was short but it's still SOUND guys. I can understand arguing for FTL because there are some statements out there that would support it... But these characters are not moving at MFTL+ speeds, there's no way.

You have never fully watched DBZ have you? Otherwise, you would know how utterly stupid this is.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only DB/OPM fan that doesn't want to lowball or troll either side.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Wushu59
@takenstew22 said:

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only DB/OPM fan that doesn't want to lowball or troll either side.

Nah. No trolling. People are just legitimately ignorant or flat out stupid.

"Speed of Sound" Blue Goku mUh

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 takenstew22  Moderator

@wushu59 said:
@takenstew22 said:

Nah. No trolling. People are just legitimately ignorant or flat out stupid.

"Speed of Sound" Blue Goku mUh

I just wish both sides would act mature for once.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Wushu59

@takenstew22:

It's not about "acting mature" It's about people being willfully ignorant about the material they are discussing. "Low balling" is fine as long as you have an actual legitimate argument.

There is no excuse for fucken speed of sound Blue Goku

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Blue Goku is slower then Kid Goku now????

No Caption Provided
Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Wushu59

I know the range was short but it's still SOUND guys.

: O

I can understand arguing for FTL because there are some statements out there that would support it... But these characters are not moving at MFTL+ speeds, there's no way.

These characters are not moving a MFTL+ speeds at all guys. There's no waaaaaaay.

Impossible!!! Reaching another realm in seconds. Obviously an outlier! Speed of sound guys.

No feats only statements!

No Caption Provided

And it's not like more Ki inherently means more speed or anything....

Oh!?!! Wait!!!

No Caption Provided
Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Here's a simple thing to consider, Saitama had to become stronger in his fight vs Garou. So, while his "limits" do not exist and he CAN become much faster and stronger than Goku, he still didn't. He had to level up to fight Garou. He still didn't level up to Goku's level.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ComicGirl21
@wushu59 said:
@comicgirl21 said:

Everyone already forgot Dyspo, who was so fast Goku wasn't able to react to him, even in Blue - he was only able to react to him based on his predictions, was still fighting based on SOUND?

No Caption Provided

I know the range was short but it's still SOUND guys. I can understand arguing for FTL because there are some statements out there that would support it... But these characters are not moving at MFTL+ speeds, there's no way.

You have never fully watched DBZ have you? Otherwise, you would know how utterly stupid this is.

The only thing you're calling stupid here is the writing in dragon ball. And I'm okay with that, because it's true. And what do you mean exactly "DBZ"? Are you actually implying that characters in DBZ were consistently FTL? I hope you're kidding. Dragon Ball characters are not consistently FTL in both Super AND og series.

How about this?

Nappa getting blitzed by kintou - which is barely supersonic.

No Caption Provided

Vegeta, sweating up at the prospect of Goku using super speed to travel "miles away" in a short timeframe? And by the end of Android saga?

No Caption Provided

Cell, being shocked seeing someone hop from place to place at a visible distance...

No Caption Provided

Buu, not being able to react to a sniper bullet for shit...

No Caption Provided

Well, you might say this Buu is just not paying attention, but what about Satan reacting to a bloodlusted evil version of Buu?

No Caption Provided

And I can go on and on... just pick which saga you'd prefer, there is no way you're gonna tell me that breaching light speed is consistent for dragon ball at any stage of anime or manga, ever.

And it's not like by DBS things got any better... I already mentioned Dyspo reacting by sound, but how about another TOP character reacting to SMELL?? I hope you guys realize particles in the air are not even SOS, not by a long shot...

No Caption Provided

Also, both DBS Krillin AND Goku having issues with bullets?

No Caption Provided

Goku Black has the same problem... man-made bullets are just WAY too fast... or even... GAS GRENADES?

No Caption Provided

It's a painfully obvious fact that the only character who has multiple, clear cut above light speed statements (which is Dyspo) is INVISIBLE to everyone apart from angels - even to gods of destruction, and Zeno.

No Caption Provided

I honestly think arguing for some kind of consistent MFTL tier for sub-GoD tiers, and even for GoD tiers is just silly. It's utterly unbelievable. It's clearly not the intent of what is being shown.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#43  Edited By MaulSmacker  Online

@comicgirl21:

Nappa getting blitzed by kintou - which is barely supersonic

this is fair , however not consistent as Kid Goku and Mr Popo were implied to be Faster then Lightning

Vegeta, sweating up at the prospect of Goku using super speed to travel "miles away" in a short timeframe? And by the end of Android saga?

because Vegeta didn't see Goku coming , which would mean from his perspective , that Goku perception Blitzed everyone from miles

Cell, being shocked seeing someone hop from place to place at a visible distance...

No timeframe

Goku Black has the same problem... man-made bullets are just WAY too fast... or even... GAS GRENADES?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

stop using cherry picked low ends for the verse.pleasr

no proof either buu/Krillin/Goku are passively using ki btw , as thats what make them Superhuman , Krillin struggling as a cop when BOZ characters were doing this , no proof black was using ki either

vegeta vaping a Planet and Its moon with two fingers for one

the idea this stuff is consistent , is thrown out the window when raditz pretty much no sell moon busting attacks

No Caption Provided

is raditz moon attack no selling level but Goku black and DBS chars are bullet durability? obvious bullshit , made even more fun by lack of proof they are using ki.

Well, you might say this Buu is just not paying attention, but what about Satan reacting to a bloodlusted evil version of Buu?

comedic/gag scene

It's a painfully obvious fact that the only character who has multiple, clear cut above light speed statements (which is Dyspo) is INVISIBLE to everyone apart from angels - even to gods of destruction, and Zeno

those statements say faster then sound and Light!!! , figurative as fuck , on topz of being pretty clueless as they pretend sound and Light are relative.

And it's not like by DBS things got any better... I already mentioned Dyspo reacting by sound, but how about another TOP character reacting to SMELL?? I hope you guys realize particles in the air are not even SOS, not by a long shot...

this kind of stuff is in things with explicit FTL feats , author not caring

I honestly think arguing for some kind of consistent MFTL tier for sub-GoD tiers, and even for GoD tiers is just silly. It's utterly unbelievable. It's clearly not the intent of what is being shown

whats shown is Champa being able to travel to a realm outside the universe before Shin can let an orb fall , thats so high into MFTL+ No point calcing , and nothing in OPM will ever compete.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
HarryCoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh lol

who would’ve thought that if you cherry pick anti feats, filler, and gag scenes and don’t address any other speed feats, then any verse will seem slow.

How much are you willing to bet that these same people wouldn’t take Monster Garou getting beaten up by street tiers outweighing all of his previous feats as a valid argument.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ComicGirl21
@maulsmacker said:

@comicgirl21:

Nappa getting blitzed by kintou - which is barely supersonic

this is fair , however not consistent as Kid Goku and Mr Popo were implied to be Faster then Lightning

Yes, I did acknowledge that there are many examples for higher speed as well - I'm just saying that if we look at consistency, and look for the author's intent, DB verse is all over the place. It certainly doesn't seem like they just want us to believe that everyone is just fighting at MFTL+ speeds all the time. Over and over and over again the speed issue is brought back and people fail to react to absurdly low tier speeds. Like I said before, I don't think anyone besides the angels can be scaled that high. I'd put GoD levels at low FTL tier and most of the Z crew at MHS to relativistic. Some may be entering LS to FTL territory, but for the most part only the likes of Goku and Vegeta in their higher forms. Just taking high ends and saying everyone including Krillin is MFTL+ in base by Super is silly to me. That's all I'm saying. We have to account for all of the feats, look for consistency and above all else - author's intent. Otherwise we're just making stuff up.

because Vegeta didn't see Goku coming , which would mean from his perspective , that Goku perception Blitzed everyone from miles

But the feat is not in the context of reaction timing. It's in the context of the fact that Goku was able to bring back glasses from A miles away to point B, which is here. And nobody can believe that's possible, as if... ya know, people in that universe weren't FTL, which by Z was certainly a fact.

No timeframe

Bruh it's base Goku...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

stop using cherry picked low ends for the verse.pleasr

no proof either buu/Krillin/Goku are passively using ki btw , as thats what make them Superhuman , Krillin struggling as a cop when BOZ characters were doing this , no proof black was using ki either

I'm sorry, but evil Buu was ATTACKING Satan. Obviously he was using ki, implying Buu was fighting everyone else ever while using ki but just turned it off when he was swinging at Satan requires a proof of some kind, you can't just decide that and tell us it's reality. Same goes for Krillin and Goku - they were both in the middle of fighting bandits with guns, obviously they knew bullets were coming. They just failed to properly react in time.

And as for "cherry picking" I think there is a barrier somewhere out there, when enough low feats make the high feats just look like outliers, don't you think? And what I'm trying to say, is that DB verse has so much of them, and they appear all the time so rapidly, that it's really hard to argue they're just unfortunate fkups, it really just looks like the verse is inconsistent in its very core.

is raditz moon attack no selling level but Goku black and DBS chars are bullet durability? obvious bullshit , made even more fun by lack of proof they are using ki.

We're not even talking about attack potency though. I never said DB characters can't tank energy beams that can destroy major celestial bodies - everyone knows they can. I'm talking about speed, specifically. Obviously, bullets didn't seriously hurt Goku Black, or Krillin or Goku. But for some reason, they all couldn't properly react to bullets, and stuff like that happens all the time, and that's concerning.

It's a painfully obvious fact that the only character who has multiple, clear cut above light speed statements (which is Dyspo) is INVISIBLE to everyone apart from angels - even to gods of destruction, and Zeno

those statements say faster then sound and Light!!! , figurative as fuck , on topz of being pretty clueless as they pretend sound and Light are relative.

this kind of stuff is in things with explicit FTL feats , author not caring

Yeah, my point exactly... really seems like AT just doesn't give a flying f*ck about physics, and this is why we're having this discussion in the first place. If a feat seems cool, it stays. Who cares if it contradicts everything previously established in the verse.

I honestly think arguing for some kind of consistent MFTL tier for sub-GoD tiers, and even for GoD tiers is just silly. It's utterly unbelievable. It's clearly not the intent of what is being shown

whats shown is Champa being able to travel to a realm outside the universe before Shin can let an orb fall , thats so high into MFTL+ No point calcing , and nothing in OPM will ever compete.

I agree it's MFTL and faster than anything in OPM, I don't have any issues with that. But it's not reaction speed for any of the GoD tiers, it's not combat speed for any of the GoD tiers, it's just TRAVEL speed by using magic...

...and it's Vados's travel speed, not Champa. She just takes Champa along, just like Whis can take base Goku, and that doesn't make base Goku MFTL+, obviously. So it doesn't prove anyone even close to GoD tier can be MFTL+ in combat... it just proves Angels can TRAVEL at such speeds with magic, and it's very unlikely it'll ever be relevant in a combat scenario.

Bruhmomento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Bruhmomento

@comicgirl21:

No Caption Provided

Ok i'm tired of this dyspo BS now.

You wanna go that deep?

Than here you go:

First of all i need to remind you that dyspo didn't said that he is speed of sound or light, he said that he has "surpassed" speed of sound and light long time ago

No Caption Provided

And let me tell you something mate. He also made claims that he can increase his speed thousands of time over in an "INSTANT"

No Caption Provided

^And this is before "Super Maximum Light Speed Mode" which is even greater boost in speed than one mentioned above.

And this is nothing compared to Ultra Instinct Goku who can blitz dyspo which in turn is slower to Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku.

So even if you do absolute minimum downplay of Goku's speed, he would still be in MFTL+ range

Now lets go a bit deeper with the logic you gave:

Ok for a moment i assume Dyspo is LS HOWEVER is there any proof that light in Dragon Ball Universe actually goes at light speed that is given IRL?

In a fight between Goku and Beerus, light travelled so far in mere moments that it even reached after life which according to databooks is as big as mortal universe.

So even if we assume dyspo is light speed by given logic above, he would would still be MFTL+ no matter from where you look at it.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok than i'm tired of this dyspo BS now.

You wanna go that deep?

I like it deep, what's a girl gotta say...

On a more serious note, I'm not sure why are you so mad man, I already said I acknowledge Dyspo as FTL. I just think DB is inconsistent as hell and scaling characters to MFTL+ speeds is impossible without ignoring dozens of feats that say otherwise - unless we're talking about angels.

First of all i need to remind you that dyspo didn't said that he is speed of sound or light, he said that he has "surpassed" speed of sound and light long time ago

Yes yes, again, I did acknowledge Dyspo is definitely baseline FTL based on these claims. However, since he is invisible to both GoD tiers and even Zeno himself, that's hardly a good scaling for his verse.

No Caption Provided

Best that you can deduce from this statement is that other GoD tiers, including the likes of MUI Goku, are relativistic. Even I don't think they're this slow. This statement is pretty much useless.

And let me tell you something mate. He also made claims that he can increase his speed thousands of time over in an "INSTANT"

You don't have the factors mate, sorry. It's never stated or even implied that Dyspo's BASE speed is FTL and he can multiply THAT thousands of times. He just says he can multiply his casual speed thousands of times, and it's a completely separate statement from the one that says he surpassed the speed of light, which is made by Toppo elsewhere.

In other words, we simply learn that Dyspo can multiply his casual speed thousands of times - and his casual speed is unknown. And that he surpassed the speed of light - but we never learn in which form, in other words, this may be just talking about his SMLS mode.

And this is nothing compared to Ultra Instinct Goku who can blitz dyspo which in turn is slower to Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku.

UI Goku never blitzed SMLS mode Dyspo, so you can't scale them to each other. As a matter of fact, Goku himself stated that he can only react to Dyspo because his attacks are linear - not because his speed is equal to his own. And that was before we even saw SMLS mode. You lack the point of scaling there, sorry - and even if you had one, you'd still end up at a vague FTL level, because that's the most you can take out of Dyspo's statement.

In a fight between Goku and Beerus, light travelled so far in mere moments that it even reached after life which according to databooks is as big as mortal universe.

So even if we assume dyspo is light speed by given logic above, he would would still be MFTL+ no matter from where you look at it.

Nah, that was just writer not giving a shit. Lightspeed is a constant bro. If you throw away LS you break the laws of physics and countless feats and statements form DB no longer make any sense.

Also, it's not like light is our only point of reference when it comes to speed. Are bullets also MFTL in dragon ball? Because DBS characters are having troubles with those regularly. Visit my post 42 for reference.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#48 MaulSmacker  Online

@comicgirl21:

Yes, I did acknowledge that there are many examples for higher speed as well - I'm just saying that if we look at consistency, and look for the author's intent, DB verse is all over the place. It certainly doesn't seem like they just want us to believe that everyone is just fighting at MFTL+ speeds all the time. Over and over and over again the speed issue is brought back and people fail to react to absurdly low tier speeds. Like I said before, I don't think anyone besides the angels can be scaled that high. I'd put GoD levels at low FTL tier and most of the Z crew at MHS to relativistic. Some may be entering LS to FTL territory, but for the most part only the likes of Goku and Vegeta in their higher forms. Just taking high ends and saying everyone including Krillin is MFTL+ in base by Super is silly to me. That's all I'm saying. We have to account for all of the feats, look for consistency and above all else - author's intent. Otherwise we're just making stuff up.

I believe it was just accepted at this point that Toriyama just does what suits the narrative and does not exactly care about the consistency of the manga , its just the classic comics syndrome that is at work here , superman has many many feats where he like gets knocked by Nuclear weaponry and fails to carry air planes , not because thats where the author intent him to be Airplane level. Krillin and the human characters in Dragonball Super are so immensely inconsistent they are better placed at the " unknown " tier , like Urashiki Otsutsuki , Master roshi at one point dodged few attacks from Jiren which was utterly beyond Ludricous but thats just inconsistent writing to get a cool moment , The Intent for what scale these characters are on was made explicitly clear by Battle of Gods.

But the feat is not in the context of reaction timing. It's in the context of the fact that Goku was able to bring back glasses from A miles away to point B, which is here. And nobody can believe that's possible, as if... ya know, people in that universe weren't FTL, which by Z was certainly a fact

Indeed , that is Goku's intention here but the reaction could also be over how nobody was actually able to see him come.

Bruh it's base Goku...

cell is your normal arrogant villain , he probably underestimates Goku immensely.

I'm sorry, but evil Buu was ATTACKING Satan. Obviously he was using ki, implying Buu was fighting everyone else ever while using ki but just turned it off when he was swinging at Satan requires a proof of some kind, you can't just decide that and tell us it's reality. Same goes for Krillin and Goku - they were both in the middle of fighting bandits with guns, obviously they knew bullets were coming. They just failed to properly react in time.

Satan is borderline unusable , if you look at the entire scene in both manga and anime its explicitly clear its just gag/comedic , I don't feel like Krillin and Goku would use ki to fight normal humans , Even BOZ Piccolo ( astronomically below Even namek Krillin ) can violently fragmentize moon at relativistic speed , Krillin could do the same to the bounty hunters but its clear he is holding back.

And as for "cherry picking" I think there is a barrier somewhere out there, when enough low feats make the high feats just look like outliers, don't you think? And what I'm trying to say, is that DB verse has so much of them, and they appear all the time so rapidly, that it's really hard to argue they're just unfortunate fkups, it really just looks like the verse is inconsistent in its very core.

Dragonball is something we have to accept for what it is , a gag manga turned into a lighthearted action adventure still written by a gag manga writer with the same approach to the series , it no more inconsistent then western comics , Iskais e.t.c. , its not near undebateable levels of inconsistency ( Star wars Expanded universe for one ) , but it is pretty inconsistent , even in the same arc we had Speed feats like Gas travelling to something out of IT range ( atleast 5 galaxies ) in 20 mins with many other anti feats regarding speed.

Yeah, my point exactly... really seems like AT just doesn't give a flying f*ck about physics, and this is why we're having this discussion in the first place. If a feat seems cool, it stays. Who cares if it contradicts everything previously established in the verse.

thats true , but we can't simply ignore what was established 25 years ago ( moon busting doing nothing to raditz ) for something that is way below the clear intended level ( universe busters since BOG , creating shockwaves that travels universe in seconds ).

I agree it's MFTL and faster than anything in OPM, I don't have any issues with that. But it's not reaction speed for any of the GoD tiers, it's not combat speed for any of the GoD tiers, it's just TRAVEL speed by using magic...

...and it's Vados's travel speed, not Champa. She just takes Champa along, just like Whis can take base Goku, and that doesn't make base Goku MFTL+, obviously. So it doesn't prove anyone even close to GoD tier can be MFTL+ in combat... it just proves Angels can TRAVEL at such speeds with magic, and it's very unlikely it'll ever be relevant in a combat scenario

I am not so sure , Beerus made it to a planet in 1 minute 20 seconds that whis made it to in 1 minute , angels are always suppressed Massively so they would be in these two scenarios too , either way it doesn't imply vados takes his there , when whis takes beerus , beerus is touching his back and they are moving as energy , in that scan they just move as blur and champa is standing in front while vados is behind and there is no energy covering champa and vados.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SirDragonFly

So if 60% or more of DB's speed feats are fodder, it's inconsistent and is cherry-picking? ok

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/lilbroomstick/blog/the-amazing-speed-of-dragon-ball/166059/

https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/7q0m3l/dragon_ball_has_almost_no_evidence_of_being_ftl/

Considering that Saitama should be billions of times FTL, I don't see why he doesn't just statue the whole DBS verse given that even GoDs couldn't track Dyspo

I remember watching a few episodes of DBZ (Namek saga) and in those episodes it took Kirillin/Piccolo (I think) a long time just to travel from 1 location on Namek (despite Namek being the size of a small moon) to another, yet people are claiming that Goku can cross the universe in a second despite even Whis needing at least half an hour for this

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers