Is prime soul king the strongest character in HST?

• 51 results
gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: Is prime soul king the strongest character in HST? (33 votes)

yes 55%
no 45%

Is prime soul king the strongest character in HST?

• 
Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes by far if we use lore.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not no. 1 but definitely at 2nd position I think the first one still goes to the Otutsuki leader tho it is an assumption

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is until further notice. Let’s wait for OP to end (though I doubt they can surpass SK).

Hell, let’s wait for the Ototsuki leader. He might be op as fack.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Haxxxz

If this is because of vs battles wiki which states he created countless stars then that's not a thing cause even boruto novel states that Momoshike created dimensions which contained billions of stars same with kaguya but that's not the thing, definitely he's stronger than momo and kaguya but still let's wait for the otutsuki leader then we can say for sure.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easiely.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

BabyHoldMyHand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

If this is because of vs battles wiki which states he created countless stars then that's not a thing cause even boruto novel states that Momoshike created dimensions which contained billions of stars same with kaguya but that's not the thing, definitely he's stronger than momo and kaguya but still let's wait for the otutsuki leader then we can say for sure.

But even if Momo and Soul King where solar system level, theoretically speaking of course, Momo has no answer to Almighty. Not a single Naruto character can do anything against Almighty. Perhaps they can use Genjutsu to trick it like KS but Almighty still HIT Aizen while under KS. The damage was reduced but Almighty still fought through illusions. It can't be dodged just avoided and that didn't help Aizen at all. You can argue that Genjutsu is stronger than KS but that doesn't change the fact that illusions were useless as Almighty still hit the target.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

Momoshiki was never stated to have created a dimension with billions of stars, if you're referring to that one novel that isn't canon. The Novel says he destroyed a star, but this has been accepted as a mistranslation since it says "He very simply destroyed that star and everyone that lived there".

The "Everyone that lived there" clearly suggests that star is a mistranslation and is instead a planet. Also, the novels aren't even remotely canon, whereas it has been stated in the Bleach manga that the Soul King's presence holds the worlds together.

Lastly, even if it were canon (It isn't), none of Momoshiki's other feats come close, like at all.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: @babyholdmyhand:

Definitely I know he's stronger than momo and kaguya

The fact that each of kaguya's dimensions contained billions of stars that's why I don't think momoshike couldn't have created something like that. Can't fearyour own world states that soul king created soul society which had billions of stars.

Also momo creating these stars doesn't mean he's anywhere near that it just suggests his range not AP

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

depends on who's wanking him

Avatar image for damnineedabreak
DamnINeedABreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nope or is maybe

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

@sup3rn0va: @babyholdmyhand:

Definitely I know he's stronger than momo and kaguya

The fact that each of kaguya's dimensions contained billions of stars that's why I don't think momoshike couldn't have created something like that. Can't fearyour own world states that soul king created soul society which had billions of stars.

Nowhere is it stated Kaguya created her dimensions... Did Obito create Kamui? No, it's just a dimension he has access to with his Sharingan.

Also momo creating these stars doesn't mean he's anywhere near that it just suggests his range not AP

Nowhere is it stated he created stars as I said.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: the novels say that she created those dimensions same with momo

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NotCensored

nah the Yggdrasil God Tree implied to exist in Naruto slaps

Also novel force Momoshiki too

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AnimeFreak1

Not even. Plenty of Naruto Characters stomp. For Fairy Tail, Ankhseram who is implied to be the Chief God in the verse and the creator of the Verse could stomp if that's true because that not only means he created the Universe which would make him Universal+, he is also potentially Low Multiversal because of the parallel verse known as Edolas which implied that Fairy Tail is a Multiverse which he created if there are multiple versions. At the best, he would Probably (Although I say it hesitantly) High Multiversal/5d if he's also the one who created the concepts of space and time. It's never been implied that there are multiple versions of the guy, but if that's not the case, then he's most likely Low Multiversal since he's implied to have created both Earthland and Edolas. For Dragon Ball, Goku, Vegeta, Jiren, Toppo, Hit, Any GoD, Angel, Either of Zeno attendees, Grand Priest, Any version of Zeno, Super Shenron or any other Dragon God, Zalma, Mr Popo, and Toribot stomp. Now for One Piece, they get utterly destroyed by Prime Soul King.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

@sup3rn0va: the novels say that she created those dimensions same with momo

1. Not canon

2. No they don't

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: they written in supervision of kishimoto so it might be canon

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: @sup3rn0va: they written in supervision of kishimoto so it might be canon

Anime freak what you're telling is absolutely wank

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

@sup3rn0va: they written in supervision of kishimoto so it might be canon

Nobody accepts them as canon, not only do they completely ignore the powerscaling in the Manga, but they have no direct involvement with Kishimoto.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: well then that would be a different momoshike

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz: Can you show me it saying Momoshiki and Kaguya created their dimension in the Novel? Because I've never seen that

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va:

Well bro I'm not a that big diehard naruto fan that I have the novels to show those but the Animefreak1 guy from above has those stuffs and a thread of meliodas and ban vs momoshike there he shows all of those scans which I just randomly read so that's what I'm telling so

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored:

Wait what, yggdrasil tree in naruto??? Where did that come from are you reffering to the juubi god tree!

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

@sup3rn0va:

Well bro I'm not a that big diehard naruto fan that I have the novels to show those but the Animefreak1 guy from above has those stuffs and a thread of meliodas and ban vs momoshike there he shows all of those scans which I just randomly read so that's what I'm telling so

Animefreak is a troll, he's been making new accounts and saying the opposite of what you'd expect in a thread for about a week now.

Megaflare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No... Maybe he's in lower tier like every other bleach character lol

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: tho the scans he posted didn't seem any kind of troll tho it might not be canon but that still does come under Novel force

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NotCensored

@haxxxz: in the Databooks it's stated that a fragment of the God Tree created the universe and It's not a mistranslation cause it uses the Tenchi Kanji which means Heaven and Earth, all it's hinting towards is a potential OG God Tree that resides over all creation

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored:

So naruto verse has the potential to reach multiversal level lol 😂😂😂

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@haxxxz: in the Databooks it's stated that a fragment of the God Tree created the universe and It's not a mistranslation cause it uses the Tenchi Kanji which means Heaven and Earth, all it's hinting towards is a potential OG God Tree that resides over all creation

Wait what databook is that? Any scan?

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored: can you please provide me the scan for it I can't just blindly believe everything

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored: here the universe seems to be referring to the Ten Tails not an actual universe

Adam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It probably meant world the same thing happens in Bleach where world was mistranslated to universe.

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

it says “Tenchi" [天地] which means "Heaven and Earth", commonly used to refer to the universe.

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NotCensored

@haxxxz said:

@notcensored: here the universe seems to be referring to the Ten Tails not an actual universe

No it says the fragment of the God Tree that created the universe The Ten Tails isn't a fragment of the God Tree we saw it was literally the entire thing like i said all this implies is that there is a bigger god tree out there spitting out God Trees like the Idea Of Evil spits out Behelits

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Via actual canon proof, the Soul King is still by far the strongest, even if you ignore him creating the worlds from the Novel, it was stated in the Manga that his presence holds worlds together. More concrete than a theory that there's a universal tree in Naruto.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot of Naruto fanboy commenting shit, which has nothing to do with what I asked.

and they also forget that hax> ap and dc

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Via actual canon proof, the Soul King is still by far the strongest, even if you ignore him creating the worlds from the Novel, it was stated in the Manga that his presence holds worlds together. More concrete than a theory that there's a universal tree in Naruto.

Not to mention that he has three hax appeals: the almighty, the visionary, the miracle, etc.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gabrielbelmont:

Tho I don't think any of bleach's haxxes are gonna work on that Yggdrasil tree of naruto verse if it actually exists

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sup3rn0va

@haxxxz said:

@gabrielbelmont:

Tho I don't think any of bleach's haxxes are gonna work on that Yggdrasil tree of naruto verse if it actually exists

Even if it were planned to exist (Again it's just a theory made by fans), it probably wont now. The Databook was made when Kishimoto was still writing Shippuden, some other person is writing Boruto now.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va:

Yeah whatever it isn't my problem

New writer can take ideas for kishimoto for it tho

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points