Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

Poll Is One Punch Man MFTL? (35 votes)

Yes 60%
No 40%

Thoughts and opinions? Post scans and feats if need be.

• 
Avatar image for hydratedfubuki6
HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dusk69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6: @zabuza777: Saitama scales above anything in OPMverse whether it's a living being or a machine and that includes Boros spaceship that crossed the distance between Earth and another galaxy in just 20 years

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Saitama? Yes.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is confirmed light speed+ when he still had most of his hair. Monster Garou and Platinum Sperm of a feat calced at above light speed. So yeah, current full power Saitama should probably be much faster than light.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FTL+ atleast, could be wanked to MFTL now tbh.

Zabuza777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6: What is that point of that asides from being messy? You didn't even bother to post actual fan calc.

And you went back an edited your comment. That's not what I read from your post initially.

Se7enSun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pre awakened garou is FTL based on clear feat. then we have winged garou. now cosmic, god avatar, garou. garou presumably lowballing FTL+. saitama would be MFTL

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By heiqn
Akira21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have him at high end FTL+

AreneaCaulem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: most of those calculations were wanked because they used calcs made for 2 people, if you used 3 (Garou, PS, Flashy Flash.) it would be Relativistic+ and more consistent with other calcs. They tried to high ball it on vs battles even.

OT: FTL+ MFTL is a maybe.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@areneacaulem: what's wrong with this calc?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:USklaverei/Garou_and_Platinum_Sperm_are_fast

Do you have a more accurate one?

SoySpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SoySpirit

Yes. Pre awakening garou was already fast enough to blitz Platinum Sperm, who is ftl. Winged garou is massively faster than that. Garou continuously grows faster and stronger with each passing panel. Not sure if he stopped evolving after becoming God's herald. But even winged Garou was massively faster than light speed.. Current Garou is definitely mftl

HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HydratedFubuki6  Online
@zabuza777 said:

@hydratedfubuki6: What is that point of that asides from being messy? You didn't even bother to post actual fan calc.

And you went back an edited your comment. That's not what I read from your post initially.

I didn't edit anything that is outside of my point.

Your standpoint is having One Piece at high FTL by scaling stronger characters/forms to weaker ones that have reacted to light (though very inconsistent) and I was using the same logic against you by showing OPM's far better quantifiable feats and scalings that are also supported by statements/implications.

Here's Platinum Sperm's 4.33x SoL feat calc that you're looking for.

Scan of the distance between Garou and Platinum Sperm before the blitz.

Scan of Skinny Monster Garou blitzing Platinum Sperm who didn't even move from his position. PS was almost a static object, that means Garou moved at least thousand fold over him.

Scan of Full Monster Garou still can't keep up with Casual Saitama despite the fact that he transformed twice prior to this battle. From island level that statued 4.33c and then evolved into small planet level.

Scan of Cosmic Garou (far far stronger than Full Monster Form) keeping up with Saitama.

Scan of Cosmic Garou reacting to Angry Saitama's punch.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NO

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not yet

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have him at FTL+ at the very least but I could definitely understand the argument of him being mftl.

Pr03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama is limitless, everyone else if FTL+

HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HydratedFubuki6  Online
@kaithighju said:

I have him at FTL+ at the very least but I could definitely understand the argument of him being mftl.

Easily MFTL+ if we use HST's scaling "this character/form is more powerful and should scale above this one", while Garou has feats and statements saying that his speed increases as he grows and his speed doesn't cap at statuing PS.

MFTL with quantifiable feat; Garou from 40 meters moving about a hundred if not thousand fold over Platinum Sperm who's 4.33c. Even though it sounds ridiculous, it's way more simple and comprehensible than HST's inconsistent quantifiable feats and scalings. This quantifiable feat alone is already far beyond HST's layers of scalings. They could only cry and argue that Platinum Sperm's 4.33c, FF's FTL statement+feat and Skinny Monster Garou statuing PS from 40 meters are outliers.

Zabuza777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Zabuza777

@hydratedfubuki6: You did edit your comment. I remember the intial post before it was edited and wasn't even going to respond.

And that's besides the point. You decided to involve One Peso with a thread that has nothing to do with One Peso. Messy for no reason.

And you can't "use logic against me" because a numerical number is never given for Garou's speed increases per transformation. So at most you can only give x2 speed increase for each transformation which pales in comparison. You will never get to MFTL like that just off 4x FTL Sperm.

HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By HydratedFubuki6  Online

@zabuza777:

If Garou statued PS in his position (who's 4.33 SoL) from 40 meters that means he moved at least hundreds if not thousands of times over PS.

If PS moved by 0.1 meters (but he didn't even), that means Garou is around 1732 SoL. Simple mafs

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MaulSmacker

You can get any verse to MFTL by stacking Mutliple calcs on top of each other. Realistically the verse is FTL+ , for now.

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you want, going to FTL+-MFTL changes not much since most series at that speed have higher end physicals or hax which OPM doesn’t have.

Speaking from strictly Animanga, however.

HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By HydratedFubuki6  Online
@maulsmacker said:

You can get any verse to MFTL by stacking Mutliple calcs on top of each other. Realistically the verse is FTL+ , for now.

Well that logic makes HST caps at light speed then? Since we can't scale.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MaulSmacker
@hydratedfubuki6 said:
@maulsmacker said:

Well that logic makes HST caps at light speed then? Since we can't scale.

I am not saying that We should not use common scaling and calcs , but when you stack calcs on top of each other the results always get higher , CV user Wanderez got Ichigo at 41,000 Times FTL in the arcanaar arc alone via using similar scaling of stacking over blitzes and calcsso thats why I said stacking calcs on top of each other , the same logic being used in case of OPM , would get any verse to MFTL. , if I did something similar with Jounin Minato/Raikage and get a 0.6 Nanosecond perception time and then put it inside Juubito Blitzing BSM ( Minato's massive superior ) , I'll get MFTL results too , and I am sure One Piece fans could stack some calcs on top and get similar results.

HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By HydratedFubuki6  Online

@maulsmacker:

So, If Isshiki is much faster than Naruto, would that be applied for scaling or not?

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MaulSmacker

@hydratedfubuki6: ofcourse it would , all it would mean is Isshiki would scale well over whatever speed level one has Adult Naruto at.

but what won't work is me scaling Juubito to 455 times FTL , via a calc of perception blitzing BSM naruto for a whole 82.95 meters ( pixel calced ) , then me scaling BSM over Base Minato ( statemente and scaling ) and Base Minato at 0.6 Nanoseconds ( Raikage feat ) , ans then scaling Juubidara much above Juubito via multipliers ( Madara is > Juubito before Juubi amp ) , then getting some stipid tens of thousands times MFTL Eight gates via stacking anotjer calc on top.

there is nothing complicated about what I said , Raikage has LS speed , Minato reacts to him from 1.86 cm away , Light needs just 600 picoseconds to travel that distance so Minato reacted in that timeframe , Minato is inferior to Bijuu sage mode who Juubito blitzed from 82 meters , there is nothing complex here.

if you wanna calc stack thats fine , but other versew are gonna get a similarly massive result by calc stacking including the HST and Dragonball

HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By HydratedFubuki6  Online

@maulsmacker:

Because Garou's feat is just as simple as moving fast like the point of my question above. It's not like something as complicated as you've said, it doesn't have abilities or multipliers to stack it up. Garou is just simply moving fast enough to statue a 4.33c character.

Garou's feat doesn't need to be calced to determine his speed.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MaulSmacker

@hydratedfubuki6: and Juubito is moving fast enough to statue someone with 0.6 nanosecond perception speed , which in normal terms and is at around 5-6c in term of speed , and he does it over 82 meters compared to Garou's 40 meters , If you wanna scale the latter to around 176.8c via calcing the speed of the blitz , the prior also gets 455.7c via scaling the same way.

both the speed of the characters being blitzed and the result is determined via feats in both cases so I don't see how its any different in Obito's case.

HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maulsmacker: You're stacking multiple calcs while Garou only stacks one.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6: in my case there are two calcs , Minato's perception speed ( that Naruto scales above ) at 5-6c so around 0.620 nanoseconds reaction time and Obito blitzing Bijuu Sage Mode Naruto from 82 meters meanwhile in Garou's case there is a calc of Black Sperm's speed at 4.3c so around 0.775 Nanoseconds reagtion time and then Garou blitzing Black Sperm from 40 meters.

both have exactly two calcs , one used to determine the reaction speed of the one being blitzed and the other to quantify the speed of the one doing the blitzing.

HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By HydratedFubuki6  Online

@maulsmacker: My point is, I'm scaling Garou the way you have for Isshiki. One stack/scaling from a quantifiable feat.

Garou is fast enough to completely statue Platinum Sperm who has 4.33c feat (no scaling/stacking) is the same way for Isshiki being much faster than Pre-Baryon Naruto who can react to light fang (relativisitic+ to light speed in calcs).

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6: I don't scale or rate Borutoverse in general , I am just talking of Ten Tails Obito.

The same way Garou has a feat of completely statuing a 4.3c character's perception speed from 40 meters , Obito also has a feat of completely statuing the perception of a 5-6c perception speed character from 82 meters , so if the prior gets accepted, the latter should be as well , thats what I am saying.

HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maulsmacker: Not really if you're staking multiple calcs plus that can't be applied for stronger characters because it's stacking all over again.

Garou only stacked one calc, same goes for Isshiki who scales above light fang and nothing else because that's your logic; stack once.

Garou is MFTL in this case.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6: again , Like I said ,in Garou's case there are two calcs at play , one calc that is used to determine the speed of the character that is being blitzed ( Black Sperm at 4.3c ) and the speed of the blitz ( Garou's speed for travelling 40 meters before Black sperm can precieve ) , while In Juubito's case as you see there is one calc that is used to determine the speed of the character that is being blitzed ( Bijuu Sage Mode Naruto at 5-6c ) and the speed of the blitz ( Juubito's speed for travelling 82 meters before Bijuu sage mode Naruto can precieve him ).

I don't see why this calc cannot be applied for people above Ten Tails Obito because I am pretty sure you'd apply Garou's speed feat to Saitama.

but as I was saying , the amount of calcs , the intent behind doing the calcs and the feats are literally identical as shown in the first paragraph.

HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By HydratedFubuki6  Online

@maulsmacker: Platinum Sperm's feat that doesn't stack to another calc unlike yours that stacks and scales to Minato/Raikage/Tobirama.

Garou's feat just simply statued 4.33c from 40 meters, no stacking and it doesn't have to be explained in 100+ words.

MFTL (1000c+) Garou is the same way you scale FTL (1.1-9c) Isshiki to Pre Baryon Naruto who has reacted to light fang that is rel+ to light speed.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MaulSmacker

@hydratedfubuki6: The Platinum sperm has a feat that has been calculated at around 4.3c which is 775 piseconds reaction time , Minato has a feat that has been calculated at around 5-6c reaction speed which is 620 picoseconds reaction time.

Minato/Raikage speed scaling

No Caption Provided

Minato's head = 365px = 0.23893333333m = 23.89333333cm

Distance between Minato and the Raikage's fist = 30px = 0.01963835616m, or 1.963835616cm.

even bee whose far inferior to the Raikage , was implied to be nearing Light speed and Kage tiers like Mifune were point blank state Lightspeed , even though Mifune isn't a speedster and Raikage on screen implies he is the fastest even and raikage speed is demonstratably much greater then Mifune as shown by their respective sasuke fights

so speed = 3,000,000,000 cm/s

Time = Distance/Speed = 1.963835616cm/3,000,000,000 cm/s = 6.2E-10 seconds = 0.6 Nanoseconds, or 600 picoseconds

so really the only thing being calced is a speed feat from Minato , just like the only thing being calced in Garou's case is a speed feat from Platinum Sperm.

Obito doesn't need a hundred word explaination either

Obito blitzed BSM Naruto from 82 meters while far inferior characters to BSM Naruto has perception speed of 0.6 nanoseconds , thus 82 meters were travelled in less then 0.6 nanoseconds which comes at 455.7 times FTL. 36 word explaination.

and how did you get a 1000c+ result for Garou blitzing Platinum sperm at the first place? with values given by you , the result in my case comes at 176c.

HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maulsmacker: So you're stacking multiple calcs and explaining the feat in 70+ words in every single calc.

Garou isn't the same, he simply made 4.33c visually static.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6: The Calcs you linked earlier also had a lot more then 70 words , especially the 4.3c Black Sperm calc had a lot of words , in addition both scaling chains have just two calcs , one determining the speed of Minato/black sperm and other using the said info to get the speed of Juubito/Garou.

Juubito also simply made someone superior to 0.620 nanosecond reaction time , completely static.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By NinjaRizer

@maulsmacker: Bro I got some more examples for you. Hydrated is claiming that it’s based on one calc, so let‘s use examples that are based on zero calcs.

1. Base Asta, who reacts to twice light speed, gets statued from kilometres away:

Making Base Lucifero MFTL+++.

2. Kaguya, who is faster than Naruto who reacted to light, Naruto then statues Kaguya from several dozen meters away:

Making Naruto MFTL+.

It can literally be done anywhere.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou to me is FTL+ still, but he’s still really fast. Probably at the mid to higher ends of it.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MaulSmacker

@ninjarizer: yeah I agree , some more examples ofcourse would be Sasuke blitzing the Kirin hard enough that he traveled down a mountain in the time it toook for Kirin to come down and Sasuke being blitzed by Raikage e.t.c.

its always far better in these type of calcs to have a very conserative speed for the one that is being blitzed , a speed that cannot be rivalaed or questioned whatsoever then take high end speeds for both as the latter is just gonna completely inflate the result beyond what it normally would be.

determining the speed of a character by a calc and then calcing it being massively blitzed is just not gonna end well, consistant results only come with a conservative absolutely unquestioable first half and a proper calc of the latter

if we are giving an absolutely High end speed to the prior and then calcing , then its just gonna give some stupidly high result.

going with a conservative lowend for Both Black Sperm and BSM at 1c and then calcing is gonna give results in the mid-high range FTL+ feat , which is nuch more consistant with both verses in general and doesn't require calc stacking as less then 1c for both characters is completely unquestionable , staying conservative in blitz calcs is the way to go.

ofcourse there are many other feats in Narutoverse as well , such as Blind Base Madara blitzing Hashirama from atleast 15-20 meters

Naruto Shippuden Manga : Chapter 660
Naruto Shippuden Manga : Chapter 660

so you either stay conservative and completely consistant with other feats of the verse , take the speed in this moment of time at 1c ignoring prior feats from Minato and other scaling chains and go with a conservative unquestionable speed and get a Low end FTL+ result which would be consistant with the verse , or you take the high end route and get some stupid MFTL result taking the validity of the feat.

the prior route is obviously the more senisble and the correct one.

HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By HydratedFubuki6  Online

@maulsmacker: Platinum Sperm's calc doesn't need 20+ words to explain, he made traces in those amount with a given timeframe. While yours have to mention multiple names to scale on top of them.

Here's your stacks of scaling:

1st Applying Mifune's light speed speed through statement (even though it doesn't add up with the manga)

2nd Assuming Raikage is faster than Mifune's inconsistent speed statement *You should stop there. Garou stacks once so do you.

but your scaling kept going.

3nd Calc Minato's speed over Raikage's punch speed

4th Assume the speed of Tobirama being faster than Minato (unquantifiable)

5th Assume the speed of Juubito being FTE to Tobirama and Minato (unquantifiable)

HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By HydratedFubuki6  Online

@maulsmacker: Here's Garou's scaling:

1st Calc PS feat

2nd Garou is far far far faster than PS

HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MaulSmacker

@hydratedfubuki6:

It needs a lot more words in its explaination and now here is what you did wrong with listing the " calcs " , I have talked about calced stacking so I don't know How me posting a scan regarding LS Kage tiers is somehow me using a calc.

1. Mifune statement is not a calc , its a general statement that is consistant with the manga , ie- Darui's Laser circuit , the samurai databook statement , Haku being intercepted and kicked away by Gai e.t.c. , its a statement used to scale the kage tier in general to a certain level.

2. Raikage one is again , something with absolutely no calculation involved at all , Raikage is above Mifune simply from their respective fights with sasuke.

these are statements and combative showing and scaling over blatant point blank statements , not calcs being stacked , the calcs beging in pont 3 and 4

in point 3 I calculate Minato's speed feat via using what was given for Raikage and scaling from statements , not via calcs mind you.

4. I never took the value of speed BSM Naruto has as superior to Jounin Minato , even though even KCM was at many points narratively implied to have reached the level of speed that Hokage Minato had and even surpassed him ( Ay is ~ Hokage Minato and KCM blitzed him ) but even then I took the conservative route and took both their perception speeds as same , meanwhile Minato was inferior decently to KCM speed which is WAYYYY below BSM but still I went with equal perception speeds for both BSM and Jounin Minato.

5. I didn't assume anything , I calculated the amount of distance Juubito moved before Naruto could even percieve him and then just calculated the speed via the distance ( the distance Obito moved ) and the time frame ( 0.620 nanoseconds )

the first two aren't calcs aren't calcs but blatant statements that are consistantly present for Kage tiers and then a short explaination on why Raikage scales above those statements , number 4 is not a calc either but me being uber conservative and taking perception speed of BSM Naruto = Jounin Minato ( lol ) , only 3 and 5 are calcs , in the same way only platinum sperm speed and Garou speed are calcs in your case.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By MaulSmacker

@hydratedfubuki6: and here is Juubito's scaling

1. Minato being scaled to 0.620 nanoseconds due to reacting to Raikage who is directly stated near LS without even Cloaks .

2. Juubito blitzing Minato's vast superior effortlessly over 82 meters.

Mifune and other kage statements are just there to make raikage's LS statement more consistant and quantifying raikage speed , the calcs are still exactly just two.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By NinjaRizer
@hydratedfubuki6 said:

@ninjarizer: Thanks for clarifying.

The perception method you are talking about is used fairly often, theres a Bleach calc that does the same thing, but instead of lightspeed they use Candice‘s provable lightning speed reactions:

Blitzed from 100 meters away, through their perception.

Which gets a casual TS Ichigo to around relativistic (fairly consistent actually), and the Hikone calculation is the same too, gets you close to LS (blitzed and statued Candice from several kilometres in the sky).

So I get it, but it’s up to you to determine if the numbers you get are consistent:

If PS moved by 0.1 meters (but he didn't even), that means Garou is around 1732 SoL. Simple mafs

Is Garou being close to 2000 times FTL consistent? Let‘s look at just before the feat happened:

The FTL+ speed feat (4.33c) is stated to be a representation of Garou‘s limitless acceleration, meaning he was moving at full speed:

Essentially meaning this speed is representative of Garou’s current speed.

Keep in mind that PS was also matching this speed for some time, but Garou evolved and accelerated past him it appears.

The blitz in question:

Came from a disoriented PS who was just punched really hard in the face, and erupted from the ground.

I just see him as FTL+ for this reason.