#1 Posted by santeria_smith (339 posts) - - Show Bio

I just got into Nova and went my local shop and bought some nova comics. its issue 4 of Nova:the human rocket. it came out in 1999. and i read it and he just seeme dlike a wuss. whining, and getting his ass whooped.

is this Nova? he seems awesome. but man he seems lame.

#2 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

The guy who ripped Annhilus's guts out? No...

#3 Posted by danhimself (21433 posts) - - Show Bio

hell no nova ain't no wuss...he's probably in the top oh i don't know i'd say top 15 or 20 most powerful people in the marvel universe

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223002 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont think so. Nova is pretty badass actually
#5 Posted by The Rorschach (152 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Nova and he is not a wuss.

#6 Posted by Slinger (5779 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova the Human Rocket from the New warriors back in the nineties wasn't exactly a wuss, but he was kind of a whine bag. The character is much more awesome in the 21st century, since Annihilation.

#7 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova is a wuss. The only badass thing he ever did was ripping Annihilus' guts out. Since then he has beaten no one big and done nothing really worth mentioning.

#8 Posted by XRiskyX (12700 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Nova is a wuss. The only badass thing he ever did was ripping Annihilus' guts out. Since then he has beaten no one big and done nothing really worth mentioning."
Hehe, right. During the Starbrand saga he got left behind with Northstar to play Earth sheriff. The Starbrand pirates left some robot behind and they needed the help of Professor Hulk to beat it.
#9 Posted by Hadrelius (8097 posts) - - Show Bio

The new Nova anyway. Back in the day he was a little weak, but now he is a cosmic type.