Is miles gonna be peters sidekick?

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Since they're going to be in the same universe.

MyNameIsWill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MyNameIsWill

Maybe.

A lot of people want Peter to take a break while Miles takes over as Spider-Man but I doubt that's gonna happen.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#3  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

I doubt it. Student probably.

Avatar image for ironspiderchan45
Ironspiderchan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That would be cool

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe.

A lot of people want Peter to take a break while Miles takes over as Spider-Man but I doubt that's gonna happen.

I hope not. It was just last year we got Peter back after the Superior Spider-man bit..it's too soon to replace him again, yet alone with someone as uninteresting as Miles. I'd rather see Kaine's Scarlet Spider get more attention

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope not Peter should always be the one and only Spiderman. This is not The Flash where they mess up the character because they think he is a mask.

Then they sound the same every time they speak because you can only write the hero one way or they all sound the same.

I just hope they leave the character alone let Peter Parker be the one and only Spiderman. I would not mind Ben to be Scarlet Spiderman then he could date Black Cat.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

But I do want Miles around.

Avatar image for amazingspiderdan
AmazingSpiderDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt it with Miles being apart of the All New, All Different Avengers and all, but I definitely wouldn't mind seeing Miles and Peter team up. Peter has been Spider-Man long enough to be able to properly mentor Miles to eventually carry on the legacy on his own. They've teamed up in the past and it was probably the most beautiful team up I've read in a long time ( Spider-Men ). It just goes to show that Peter has no problem passing down the Spider-Man title in the near future, and his chemistry with Miles was on point. I just love the dynamic between heroes/mentors and their sidekicks/students. (Batman, Nightwing / Green Arrow, Arsenal / Flash, Kid Flash)

I'm hoping All New, All Different Avengers does him justice. I'm not a big fan on "team" books, though, I feel like you're able to get more in depth with a character if the story is revolved around them as an individual instead of their team. I've been following his entire crusade since his debut, and he's a character whom I hope to grow with.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I honestly hope not. Let him be his own character.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anything to show that peter is the better spiderman which should be obvious

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

I really dont care.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Peter isn't going to be Spider-Man

HopeOnFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we can have two Hawk-eyes, why not have two Spidermen? It's not like New York isn't big enough for the two of them. I'd love to see more Peter-Miles interaction and mentoring.