• 61 results
Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Omega7373663

Aside from the mother flame can anyone post the country or multi continental level feats for Luffy with explanations ? Thanks

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whitebeard's quakes, Fujitora's meteors, Enel's Raigo, Kaido and Luffy's cloud dispersal, Shiki's feats in Strong World , Chinjao's Ice Continent split are the main ones.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Whitebeard's quakes, Fujitora's meteors, Enel's Raigo, Kaido and Luffy's cloud dispersal, Shiki's feats in Strong World , Chinjao's Ice Continent split are the main ones.

If you have time can post all of those feats here + give detailed explanation on why those feats are multi continental ?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really have the time to make a big post but @wushu59 or @pics or @defiant_will should be able to do it or point to a CaV post where it has been discussed in detail.

Avatar image for lightyagamigod2
lightyagamigod2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lightyagamigod2

Yes. it really shouldn't be a question at this point.

Berberiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He isn't

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pics

@omega7373663:

Whitebeard‘s Quakes are constantly framed as “World Destroying“ by the novels indicating very literal capabilities, so it’s not anything remotely “hyperbolic” but it also doesn’t necessarily mean that Whitebeard can planet-bust, it's more so his quakes have a scale that would reach the global from disasters tsunamis and violent shaking, which is a crucial part in establishing Whitebeard’s Quakes that at the bare minimum hit well into the Multi-Continental range, for the fact Whitebeard emits quakes that exceed what real life has shown and I mean natural ones specifically just as Whitebeard’s is. Its tidal wave alone is dozens of meters. These tidal waves aren’t at their maximum height like real-life Tsunamis have a stage in which they start off small, and start to increase in size over time. Coming back seconds later, it towers over Marineford. Using the Mercalli scale and the Richter scale, you can quantify its energy from its origin based on how far it reached and with Whitebeard it’s pretty far since distant Islands were being caught in it giving Multi-Continental results

Fujitora’s meteors are really simple, a whole meteor was summoned which everyone there was able to react and combat at ridiculous speeds while Caesar caught no glimpse of what occurred in that moment who at the bare minimum is a lightning-timer (he’s not, he’s way way faster)

No Caption Provided

And Fujitora would later just outright pull a far bigger meteor of a size that is at least mountain-sized given its visuals. A MHS Mountain-sized meteor is anywhere from continental to multi-continental, fortunately for the people around, the meteors KE was nulled by the birdcage where it didn’t cause the meteor to explode into other aspects of energy like it did on Greenbit.

Enel’s Raigo is insanely more powerful than credited for, I think even calling it country level is unrealistic to its actual tier, but it was going to vaporize all of Skypiea. I cannot stress this enough, because as he says, absolutely no one in the country will be safe “not even the handful of voices on the cloud below you”

No Caption Provided

In regards to the Sky people who are literally 10 kilometers below Not to mention, Skypiea in its whole carrying Upperyard which hardly even makes up 1% of its entire area, like Skypiea’s sea cloud is significantly vast and Upperyard is at least a dozen sized Island given it took Luffy at least an entire 3 hours on the smaller half of Upperyard, with some time being added because it took 46 more minutes for Luffy to come back and that had to do with Luffy finding a beetle and yes, Luffy can easily keep a sustained movement speed for hours, he did this on Drum Island carrying Nami and Sanji while climbing up a 5 kilometer tall mountain. Raigo can be calculated from Large Country to Continental+ respectively.

And this still doesn’t really scratch more feats in OP that also have Multi-Continental results, but these are what I use most and yes Luffy does scale above them even without Bajrang. Whitebeard’s Quake feats were casual and Emperors could already compete with Whitebeard’s Conquerors as well as Admirals competing with his quakes. Raigo while relying on cloud formation the raw power aspect is still empowered by Enel via his own words and Enel isn’t seen as impressive at all in the relevant degree of fighters in One Piece and Fujitora’s meteors should be pretty self-explanatory given Doflamingo’s defense was too tough for even that.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: thanks but what about the Luffy and kaido splitting the clouds or Luffy punching kaido to the planet core ? Like do you have any calcs for those feats ?

And Fujitora would later just outright pull a far bigger meteor of a size that is at least mountain-sized given its visuals

However I have a problem with this one like....this meteors doesn't sound Mountain sized like at all, where does Mountain sized come from !

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm very curious about how the weapons like pluton are seen as a threat when mid-tiers are allegedly country level. Not saying they aren't, just curious

Avatar image for multifandomboyo
MultifandomBoyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

100%

Avatar image for deactivated-6664a33a71ba8
deactivated-6664a33a71ba8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. Not from what I've seen.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663:

thanks but what about the Luffy and kaido splitting the clouds or Luffy punching kaido to the planet core ? Like do you have any calcs for those feats ?

I mean, I really don’t see the cloud split as that impressive or particularly interested in it

Bajrang? Yeah, that’s a feat breaching high-end multi-continental, haven’t calculated it myself but there are calc on it, I haven’t calculated the feat myself so I can’t give you absolute certainty its correct.

However I have a problem with this one like....this meteors doesn't sound Mountain sized like at all, where does Mountain sized come from !

From comparing it to Pica or Flower Hill where the Meteor is also visible in comparison to.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By Wushu59
KingTheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No not in my opinion. Island level, Country level if I am being extremely generous.

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

continental plus i'd say

Avatar image for platinumchalice
PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PlatinumChalice

Continent level+

I feel like G5 Bajarang's outcome will be multi continent level in anime, not the visual of the moving knuckle since they have to make it visible for the audience, but we'll see.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really. Just Island level from what I’ve seen. Never seen them destroy anything larger than Australia

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@j_normal said:

Not really. Just Island level from what I’ve seen. Never seen them destroy anything larger than Australia

Some people showed aome feats above that makes them multi continental

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MasterBuster666

Uhh he is, why is this a question?

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By J_Normal

@omega7373663:

Which of those land Masses or objects were larger than Australia

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Omega7373663
@j_normal said:

@omega7373663:

Which of those land Masses or objects were larger than Australia

Pics Explained why those are multi continental feats

Avatar image for amnotcharizard2
amnotcharizard2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By amnotcharizard2

AP wise Luffy’s at that range currently.

Can’t wait for him to overpower an ancient weapon that’s above Mother’s flame.

Large-Planet Luffy here we go.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not even close

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Edgelord91

He has solid country level feats/scaling in BASE. bajrang being multi continental isn't a stretch

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id say his island level at least

But his punch of Kaido sent shockwaves over 1000 Kms away so idk

Avatar image for platinumchalice
PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Continent level+

I feel like G5 Bajarang's outcome will be multi continent level in anime, not the visual of the moving knuckle since they have to make it visible for the audience, but we'll see.

Update: Someone from vsbw calced the feat using high end inputs and it's 12.428 exatons. I think Bajarang's multi continent level but around petaton range.

KioskX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously, and he doesn't really need Bajrang to be at that tier.

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Island/small country

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah,no

Countrylevel for now

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is continental++ for now. We might see more G5 feats when he fights BB or Akainu or Imu

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

continental

Eustasskid86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Continental

MonvieZ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine a dragon guy size of Large island tried to ram luffy fist with a speed of an FTL and has packing AP of Large Country lvl, and luffy on the other hand deflect that accumulated force and send him deep enough to magma chamber then create a volcanic eruption as an after effect, That was solid Continental+ to Multi-continental feats if you ask me,

Even the shockwave was greater than Ulquiorra Island lvl Lanza, LMAO at small island lvl those guys are brain dead,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Large island lvl

GeenKracht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base luffy already scales and has mc feat.Forms like g5 and attacks like bajranggun are in the MC+ to moon lvl ap tier

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, He's only MC using calcs

turnwaiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you have to destroy the specified land mass to qualify for said tier, or does it just have to affect it? OP size scaling is a bitch. Most islands in the series are quite a bit larger than what most people tend to think. There are islands like madagascar that are 200,000+ square miles or islands you couldn't fit a car on. OP is at least a few times bigger than earth though and has way more islands (idk about the 20 million statement by marco lol) so there should be many that are country level+ at least.

JermaineKoloch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People really think when Oda shows Mother Flame vaping a island, he intends it as having planet destroying power by the supposed "calc" LMAO

Avatar image for twothousand3702
TwoThousand3702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

@omega7373663:

Whitebeard‘s Quakes are constantly framed as “World Destroying“ by the novels indicating very literal capabilities, so it’s not anything remotely “hyperbolic” but it also doesn’t necessarily mean that Whitebeard can planet-bust, it's more so his quakes have a scale that would reach the global from disasters tsunamis and violent shaking, which is a crucial part in establishing Whitebeard’s Quakes that at the bare minimum hit well into the Multi-Continental range, for the fact Whitebeard emits quakes that exceed what real life has shown and I mean natural ones specifically just as Whitebeard’s is. Its tidal wave alone is dozens of meters. These tidal waves aren’t at their maximum height like real-life Tsunamis have a stage in which they start off small, and start to increase in size over time. Coming back seconds later, it towers over Marineford. Using the Mercalli scale and the Richter scale, you can quantify its energy from its origin based on how far it reached and with Whitebeard it’s pretty far since distant Islands were being caught in it giving Multi-Continental results

Fujitora’s meteors are really simple, a whole meteor was summoned which everyone there was able to react and combat at ridiculous speeds while Caesar caught no glimpse of what occurred in that moment who at the bare minimum is a lightning-timer (he’s not, he’s way way faster)

No Caption Provided

And Fujitora would later just outright pull a far bigger meteor of a size that is at least mountain-sized given its visuals. A MHS Mountain-sized meteor is anywhere from continental to multi-continental, fortunately for the people around, the meteors KE was nulled by the birdcage where it didn’t cause the meteor to explode into other aspects of energy like it did on Greenbit.

Enel’s Raigo is insanely more powerful than credited for, I think even calling it country level is unrealistic to its actual tier, but it was going to vaporize all of Skypiea. I cannot stress this enough, because as he says, absolutely no one in the country will be safe “not even the handful of voices on the cloud below you”

No Caption Provided

In regards to the Sky people who are literally 10 kilometers below Not to mention, Skypiea in its whole carrying Upperyard which hardly even makes up 1% of its entire area, like Skypiea’s sea cloud is significantly vast and Upperyard is at least a dozen sized Island given it took Luffy at least an entire 3 hours on the smaller half of Upperyard, with some time being added because it took 46 more minutes for Luffy to come back and that had to do with Luffy finding a beetle and yes, Luffy can easily keep a sustained movement speed for hours, he did this on Drum Island carrying Nami and Sanji while climbing up a 5 kilometer tall mountain. Raigo can be calculated from Large Country to Continental+ respectively.

And this still doesn’t really scratch more feats in OP that also have Multi-Continental results, but these are what I use most and yes Luffy does scale above them even without Bajrang. Whitebeard’s Quake feats were casual and Emperors could already compete with Whitebeard’s Conquerors as well as Admirals competing with his quakes. Raigo while relying on cloud formation the raw power aspect is still empowered by Enel via his own words and Enel isn’t seen as impressive at all in the relevant degree of fighters in One Piece and Fujitora’s meteors should be pretty self-explanatory given Doflamingo’s defense was too tough for even that.

I haven't seen anybody try to debunk this yet and it seems pretty accurate so...

OT: Yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According to fan-calcs and fan-theories: Yes.

By on-panel and visual feats: Nobody in One Piece has feats of destroying a landmass like Hawaii let alone multiple continents.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes