No Caption Provided

• 
El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Reacting to light doesn't make u FTL, it could be relativistic.

Now whether the attack he reacted to is light speed or not is what I don't know.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fe3768fe5950
deactivated-5fe3768fe5950

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You already made this thread.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By EpicHotFlame

Now whether the attack he reacted to is light speed or not is what I don't know.

With the help of OH it's below rel speed

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Double standards. Naruto dodging light with precognition is LS-FTL, but Luffy doing the same thing is below relativistic?

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@mevbi: naruto doesn't have precog, if u think sage mode is precog then no lol, it's Sasuke that has precog

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi: naruto doesn't have precog, if u think sage mode is precog then no lol, it's Sasuke that has precog

why no

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

Be woke

All the HST have LS Bibles

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulksmashtoaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido isn't light speed and he blitzed Luffy

BlueApril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy isn’t faster than light

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Relativistic to Relativistic+

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 takenstew22  Moderator
rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We obviously have to consider the following factors.

• He saw the Pacifistas gearing up to take the shot.
  • There is a considerable distance between them so dodging it would probably be in the low ends of Relativistic (headcanon calc btw)
  • He had precog to even know the direction and trajectory of each shot before it got fired like he did back on Fishman island.
  • Lastly does anyone truly believe Luffy currently is faster than Kizaru? (I know it's basically argument from disbelief/belief but I'm just genuinely curious as to what some think)
Avatar image for deactivated-6305610811396
deactivated-6305610811396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

He's high relativistic in combat

You still need the necessary speed. Having precog isn't enough

Haki just helps him to predict moves before they happen

MarPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_ said:

With the help of OH it's below rel speed

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Canon Luffy no, Toei Luffy, yes.

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Naruto dodged a laser from point blank rage, as others have said Luffy was far away and so the Pacifists ready the shot.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We can be sure the laser was light speed because it comes straight from Kizaru’s ability.

However given Luffy’s precog, and the small distance he moved compared to the large distance the beam traveled, he was not moving at light speed.

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By mantraxsp

I saw like lasers/light beams in OP that took seconds to short distances.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This should´ve been like boosh

No Caption Provided

Compared to this:

No Caption Provided

From the Sky down.

Light Spam

No Caption Provided

Idk man.... One Piece light is fishy in speed

MarPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw like lasers/light beams in OP that took seconds to short distances.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This should´ve been like boosh

No Caption Provided

Compared to this:

No Caption Provided

From the Sky down.

Light Spam

No Caption Provided

Idk man.... One Piece light is fishy in speed

I like how you debunk these One Piece feats but bringing Bleach here represents how desperate you are.

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah can't be a thread without Bleach getting mention and lol what's with one of those gifs being from a non-canon movie

Avatar image for naughty_niichan
Naughty_Niichan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy and company were barely dodging pacifista lasers pre time skip. At this point they have no trouble with them. I dont see why they couldnt be

TiredEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sharinganyousef
SharinganYousef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i stomp

Avatar image for deactivated-644955ddb0ed3
deactivated-644955ddb0ed3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't Luffy being faster than light in base mean he'd be able to speed blitz Kizaru in gear 2nd ? Luffy has reacted to light attacks but Kizaru is light and theres no way he's faster than Kizaru in base form.

It's weird scaling.

King_Isshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hypersonic in gear 5.

Se7enSun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes,

naruto also universal

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KaiserRebellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style: very good post. I have one on Reddit as well explaining how characters like niji can speed up to light speed and use his light speed sword attack as well as ichiji used lasers and then out-speed them.

KaiserRebellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes fodder like sanji brother and even chopper have light speed feats. It’s not impressive in that verse. Nami can even react to Enel who is made of natural lightning.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiecePowerScaling/comments/t50onq/speed_scaling/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Here’s a sloppy post I made at work.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's actually FTL+ currently not FTL

Gyava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@argos99 said:

Wouldn't Luffy being faster than light in base mean he'd be able to speed blitz Kizaru in gear 2nd ? Luffy has reacted to light attacks but Kizaru is light and theres no way he's faster than Kizaru in base form.

It's weird scaling.

It is weird people assume Kizaru's speed limit is Light Speed. He, like any other DF user will train his fruit and learn how to go faster than LS. The breaking of the light speed barrier is a common trope in fiction and we see it all the time. So I don't know why anyone thinks Oda would set himself that limit for no reason when he has so many other amazing things happening the series.

Luffy bazooka launched a clown to another island. Come on. We are gonna see FTL feats from Kizaru.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style: But he's light itself so it makes no sense to scale him faster unless he its directly explained that he surpassed light by training or something. Kizaru only scales to light speed and even said "have you ever been kicked at the speed of light ?"

Until that happens im going to assume the Lazers that Kuma copied were slower than the real thing. Because even pre timeskip Zoro and Ivankov dodged them lmao.

Or perhaps we're looking at it the wrong way and they're just aim dodging.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style: This isn't to say Luffy isn't relativistic at this point because he's almost certainly stronger than Reyleigh at this point and Reyleigh could hang with Kizaru in combat

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@argos99 said:

@kajin_style: But he's light itself so it makes no sense to scale him faster unless he had some awakening and it was directly explained that he surpassed light or something. Kizaru only scales to light speed and even said "have you ever been kicked at the speed of light ?"

Until that happens im going to assume the Lazers that Kuma copied were slower than the real thing. Because even pre timeskip Zoro and Ivankov dodged them lmao.

Or perhaps we're looking at it the wrong way and they're just aim dodging

So? Kizaru kicks someone at the speed of light, so what? That is a low tier attack for him. You got Akoiji freezing an ocean for days and Fujitora lifting up an entire island's volume of buildings and these are all flexes on their part. Yet some how, Kizaru's LS kick is one of his best attacks? Cause that's what your implying here.

How the proclaim fastest guy in the series be slower than people who have on panel dodged lasers and others who have power-ranger super suits that make them faster than light. None of that makes sense.

What makes more sense is Kizaru being casual and playing nice in that fight, trying to not kill anyone and pulling the punches in all of his attacks. Only problem is Kizaru can't go slower than LS, so that's what he hits them with.

We will be seeing a panel of Oda or some character proclaiming Kizaru is moving faster than light as some big hype moment. That's just how story telling works.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@argos99 said:

@kajin_style: This isn't to say Luffy isn't relativistic at this point because he's almost certainly stronger than Reyleigh at this point and Reyleigh could hang with Kizaru in combat

Luffy is FTL at this point, easily. Predicting something and dodging it are two different things. We saw that with Luffy vs Kaido, we saw that with Goku vs Hit. You need the raw stats to do it, even if you know it is coming.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style: Okay but those assumptions are no better. Why can't the mimicked lazers be slower than Kizarus actual attacks ? I mean just because it's a copy, doesn't mean it's an exact copy, just the same kind of attack.

I would be glad to believe anyone above pre timeskip Zoro and pre timeskip Luffy is faster than light but I'd only do so if it's confirmed Kizaru can increase his devil fruit speed, which means the pacifistas lazers could have been lightspeed, otherwise theres no point in not having him capped at light speed

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@argos99 said:

@kajin_style: Okay but those assumptions are no better. Why can't the mimicked lazers be slower than Kizarus actual attacks ? I mean just because it's a copy, doesn't mean it's an exact copy, just the same kind of attack.

I would be glad to believe anyone above pre timeskip Zoro and pre timeskip Luffy is faster than light but I'd only do so if it's confirmed Kizaru can increase his devil fruit speed, which means the pacifistas lazers could have been lightspeed, otherwise theres no point in not having him capped at light speed

Assuming the lasers from the Pacifistas or others is slower than actual LS is straight up downplay. This isn't done for any other series, but some how for One Piece this happens on a regular basis. No one questions it when it happens else in other series like... Starwars. Go ahead and tell a Starwars fan those blasters aren't LS, I dare ya. lol

Do you recall how Luffy struggled with his rubber fruit? How useless it seem to a child? Yeah, I'd imagine that is nearly every paramecia and logia type. Yet they all from Luffy to Kizaru, trained their DF and themselves to be better. DFs are not their limits and never were.

We even see proof from Kizaru himself that he trains his light powers. How else can he point a finger, shoot a beam of light and cause an explosion? Normal light doesn't be have like that. It is not like he generated plasma with his light beam, cause that makes even less sense. Or that some how condensing light makes it slower, cause yea no, that doesn't make sense either. Lasers that cut steel are still as fast as laser pointers used in class.

You have to occam's razor this problem and go with the easier solution and the easier solution is to assume Kizaru's LS feats are his slowest attacks vs the mental gymnastics you have to do to keep everyone else below LS.

KaiserRebellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@argos99: so you think characters in black clover are only limited to light speed and not FTL?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style: Im not going to try to assume Kizaru is faster than light because the databooks say he's lightspeed, his attacks are lightspeed and he's considered to have overwhelming speed in the verse. If it's confirmed he can increase his speed faster then I'll change my mind.

Perhaps the pacifista Lazers were light, most OP characters are FTL, and Kizaru will show us FTL feats by going all out. I wouldn't have a problem with that but until that happens, thats pretty much it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kaiser-Reb: I dont watch black clover. Whats the context