Is Jigen Actually Powerful? Boruto Chapter 38 Spoilers!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Is Jigen Actually Powerful? Boruto Chapter 38 Spoilers! (21 votes)

He's just that strong 67%
Naruto & Sasuke jobbed 5%
Naruto & Sasuke aren't as strong as they were in the war arc or during the last 14%
Naruto & Sasuke were never really that strong 14%
No Caption Provided

I am curious how other people feel about the recent chapter of Boruto. On one hand usually when an unestablished character shows up and beats the hero, I usually don't care and just view it as a feat for the individual. But in chapter 37 I thought it was weird Naruto couldn't sense him when he was using his shrinking ability.

Also when Jigen did wreck them it looked like it was with physical power but does that mean he is stronger and faster than 8th gate guy or are we suppose to assume Guy would do the same thing? I don't see Guy punching through susanoo and Naruto's Bijuu mode that easily but I have a hard time seeing Jigen replicate Guy's Evening Elephant or Night Guy. I also don't feel like Jigen is at the level where he could damage Madara with the air pressure of his punch.

So what do you guys think? Is Jigen actually strong or do you guys feel like the fight was poorly done and the two just jobbed? i know the intent is to probably have Jigen be strong but do you guys think this intent was shown/portrayed properly?

• 
Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Sup3rn0va

It's certainly a good feat for Jigen but I do believe Naruto/Sasuke have been nerfed for the majority of Boruto, I also feel like their fight was pretty rushed so that the writer could just move on to Boruto's development which sucks since this will probably be the last time Naruto will be seen for quite some time.

Also no, I don't think he's physically stronger than 8th Gate Guy tbh. Jigen only kicked through a tiny portion of Sasuke's Susano'o.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's certainly a good feat for Jigen but I do believe Naruto/Sasuke have been nerfed for the majority of Boruto, I also feel like their fight was pretty rushed so that the writer could just move on to Boruto's development which sucks since this will probably be the last time Naruto will be seen for quite some time.

Also no, I don't think he's physically stronger than 8th Gate Guy tbh. Jigen only kicked through a tiny portion of Sasuke's Susano'o.

Couldn't Guy or anyone else do the same thing?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have read JIREN ! I swear ! ><

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@sup3rn0va said:

Couldn't Guy or anyone else do the same thing?

Yes I think Guy could do the same, even easier tbh. Nobody else has done as much damage to a God Tier with punches/kicks like Guy did to Madara.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's just that strong, the author made a point to point out that the duo was going all out.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's just that strong, the author made a point to point out that the duo was going all out.

As I said in the OP I know the authors intent but its sort of dead here when Naruto jobs. I mean why couldn't Naruto sense Jigen when he shrunk? It just seems to me the writer doesn't have a good grasp as to what these characters can do...

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3c3d5515551
deactivated-5e3c3d5515551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They only seen nerfed because the new era of villains can counter the nuke attacks and can match them physically.

SPsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kodachi made it clear that naruto still had the bijuu powers, so where was steam release at.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adam2 said:

They only seen nerfed because the new era of villains can counter the nuke attacks and can match them physically.

I'm not nessasarily asking if they are nerfed. More so if they jobbed. I put them getting weaker on the poll as an option because I know some people think that.

Megaflare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes can solo bleach verse

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He just that strong

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes can solo bleach verse

Lol

Ot: It seems Naruto and Sasuke are not as strong as people wank them to be.