Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yes he has been that way since the 80's.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Manchine: really because I found this on comic vine "The character of the Rawhide Kid was retooled and updated in many ways, for a relaunch in 2003. In this series, Slap Leather and the Sensational Seven, he was made gay. This however is not the 616 Rawhide Kid."

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Manchine: really because I found this on comic vine "The character of the Rawhide Kid was retooled and updated in many ways, for a relaunch in 2003. In this series, Slap Leather and the Sensational Seven, he was made gay. This however is not the 616 Rawhide Kid."

Yeah this was brought out when the West Coast Avengers went back in time. I can't remember if it was when he came to normal time or when they were back in time. It was during a time when Hawkeye and him was together.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@Manchine said:
@otaconmgs said:

Yeah this was brought out when the West Coast Avengers went back in time. I can't remember if it was when he came to normal time or when they were back in time. It was during a time when Hawkeye and him was together.

Define "together".

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@Manchine said:
@otaconmgs said:

Define "together".

They had an adventure... team up. =) LOL not that kind of "together". =)

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to guess yes. His name even sounds kinda gay.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers