IS IT OVER FOR EZRA MILLER???

• 66 results
No Caption Provided

Fantastic Beasts and Justice League star Ezra Matthew Miller has been embroiled in controversy as of late. From appearing to choke a woman in a bar in early 2020 to a string of mischief and arrests in Hawaii across the first half of 2022, felonies include minor offences such as random filming of strangers and irate behaviour, building up to more serious acts like theft and assault. A restraining order was filed against the 29yr-old actor after allegedly breaking into a couple's home,stealing their belongings and threatening to "bury you and your slut wife". It is understood that Ezra was also arrested for hurling a chair at a woman after being asked to leave a party.

Representatives for the actor have declined to comment on the ongoing controversy.
Representatives for the actor have declined to comment on the ongoing controversy.

Finally, in June 2022, a native-american couple came forward to accuse Ezra of child-grooming and supplying their child, who was 12 years of age when first befriending 23 year-old Miller, alcohol and drugs such as LSD. Alleged offences include trying to sleep in the same bed as 14 y/o Tokata and taking the alleged victim's credit cards, as well as general psychological manipulation, abuse and physical assault. The couple has obtained a protective order, though the court has been unable to locate or serve Miller.

After such a colorful series of events, it would be a travesty for the future of Miller's career to not be called into question.

You Are What You Wear
You Are What You Wear

If I see a person wearing that shit in the middle of empty streets at night, I'll pass out. Like wtf is that?

The guy is obviously messed up, you can see it right now.

that's a floating beach mattress lmao

If anyone deserved Joss Whedon's treatment, it would be him

It’s over he’s being accused of touching a 12 year old now…

Oh boy....

Ok, I didn't the man was this weird.

Fun

Dude was cast as the wrong DC speedster

I thought it was just gonna blow over at first but there's no way WB brings them back now.

Here i thought it was just trauma. He went that far.

Well if the DCEU wasn't already screwed before, then it certainly is now.

Reminds me of a certain other actor associated with DC. Or should I say actress...

@superdarth: DC has really terrible conditions.

Like Ruby Rose case in Batwoman.

Even Caity Lotz said Season 1-2 were tortures for the cast

Who tf cast him in the first place, he should be rehabilitated after his prison sentence for his criminal activities

Who tf cast him in the first place, he should be rehabilitated after his prison sentence for his criminal activities

Facts^^^

From popular superhero actor to criminal, lol

Whata wierdy

So he's a violent, grooming child abuser. Surprise, Surprise from Mr. They/Them. It's almost like his psychosis wasn't a secret.

Mental disorder going unchecked, this isn't normal (no I am not referring to his identity.)

Question!!!

Does anyone know if the Flash Movie has been cancelled or is it still on??????

just fire that weirdo already

Wow.

Just...

Wow.

Fuck it, Spiderman stomps Flash.

As to be expected from Warner Bros.

In which universe is he popular superhero actor. His most famous role is playing a psycho. Guess he was not acting

@solzerofscience said:

Facts^^^

Zack Snyder

@dceu_buster said:

In which universe is he popular superhero actor. His most famous role is playing a psycho. Guess he was not acting

He plays the Flash, no?

#30 the_stegman  Moderator

Ezra and Amber gotta go.

@referee: There’s a flash movie?

Yeah there is suppose to be making one (or done with) that is soon to be released. What's more, Michael Keaton will be in it playing Batman. Now if it were not for that I'd say scrub it, and fire Ezra. But I really want to see Michael Keaton playing Batman again!

It should be Over for Ezra Miller. Can't be holding on to someone behaving like this.

No Caption Provided

Yea , he's mentally ill but Hollywood loves those types if there's no press

@thotheus said:

I expect Amber Heard mera movie soon

@ilambda:

@dceu_buster said:

Credence Bareborne/Dumbledore seems to fit his role as brain damaged psycho murderer wanted chased by law/police

@primalgroudon43 said:

Forgot to say that Colton Haynes left Arrow, because of one actor's presence, Jesse Martin got a back injury during S5 Flash, Flash actors were commenting negatively on Hartley Sawyer outdated tweets and Joss Wheedon JL was hell behond the scenes.

I will never ever support those movies and shows were crew is treated worse than cage animals.

But Erza Miller are non-Binary persons who dress like a woman on streets and woke Hollywood love those types of people.

He needs to be thrown into a mental asylum.

Is it bad that I actually laughed my ass off when I saw the list of shit he's done this past year? In all seriousness, the dude really needs to go, badly.

How the hell has this dude done all this before 30?

Mk ultra meltdown ?

The better question is if they will continue to market The Flash and release it

@superdarth said:
@primalgroudon43 said:

Forgot to say that Colton Haynes left Arrow, because of one actor's presence, Jesse Martin got a back injury during S5 Flash, Flash actors were commenting negatively on Hartley Sawyer outdated tweets and Joss Wheedon JL was hell behond the scenes.

I will never ever support those movies and shows were crew is treated worse than cage animals.

But Erza Miller are non-Binary persons who dress like a woman on streets and woke Hollywood love those types of people.

Don't forget Allison Mack and the sex cult lmao, DC really can't catch a break can they?

@thotheus said:

I expect Amber Heard mera movie soon

At this point, I really wouldn't be surprised.

@primalgroudon43 said:
@superdarth said:
@primalgroudon43 said:

Don't forget Allison Mack and the sex cult lmao, DC really can't catch a break can they?

Yeah

@dceu_buster: Lmao Ezra was far from popular, loads of Flash fans hated him as Barry.

@geekryan: The DCEU will suffer hard if both Flash and Aquaman perform poorly.

This is most stunning and brave comic cover i have ever seen. Anyone would love to see naked body of transgender non binary PERSONS:

No Caption Provided

Those pictures of him are cursed. Wish I didn’t see those.