#1 Posted by solar_nerd (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

I've only seen the first two episodes of the series. Is it okay to watch Outsiders without having seen the rest of the show?

#2 Posted by Arc_Conductor (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@solar_nerd: I wouldn't. The relationships between various characters and general character development that occurs over the course of the previous two seasons leading up to outsiders is something that shouldn't be missed. Especially when the focus is not on the main cast (Superboy, Miss Martian, Dick etc.) in season 3 since their characters have already been firmly established in previous episodes.

Not to mention certain plot points from previous seasons, especially season 2 remain relevant in season 3 even when the main plot-line of outsiders is doing its own thing. I mean, you can read the wiki for reference if you do want to skip the first two seasons, but watching everything that goes down in any series is always superior to just reading about the events via episode summaries..

Essentially, it would be like watching Infinity War after only seeing Iron Man 1 and Iron Man 2.

#3 Posted by Batvibe12 (5710 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#4 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (16497 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, I’m even rewatching season 1 & 2 before I watch the new one.

#5 Posted by darkonast (776 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope , you will be confused due to the time skip

#6 Posted by Green_Tea (10529 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
#7 Posted by deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9 (2599 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely not.

I don't see why you wouldn't want to watch the first two seasons if watching it was an option

#8 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36840 posts) - - Show Bio

No you would be confused as hell on several plot lines...

#9 Posted by Au_141 (1040 posts) - - Show Bio

You’d be alright. But you shouldn’t

#10 Posted by Reactor (4385 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehh, you wouldn't be any more lost than you would at dropping in at season three of any other show; there's a lot you're not going to understand, or even be able to appreciate, from events to relationships to story elements, but you can still enjoy it.

I would advise watching seasons 1 and 2 tho

#11 Posted by Magian (151717 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be best if you would.

#12 Posted by Dmeans (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really