• 118 results
CherryAddictz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CherryAddictz

Seriously, I don't even know why so many people are so crazy about this movie. The movie clearly opens with the characters feeling sorry for their pathetic lives. The whole plot starts with a stupid rat getting antman out of the quantum realm? WTH. And also time travel? Really? That's the laziest ass plot that i've ever heard. The dialogue and humor were abysmal as hell. Seriously, what kind of joke was "America's ass"? I mean, is Tony or Ant Man gay or something? Because it was just nasty. also ruined the hell out of thor and hulk. And thor wasn't even acting like himself at all, he was just acting like as if he was a weird ass lazy viking. And onto hulk, what the hell, They make him into a smartass but yet they make him and thor pretty much useless throughout the movie. The writing was retarded. Everybody else was pretty much useless. The character development was bland, It's like i could barely even emphatise with these characters. And they completed wasted Captain Marvel. She didn't appear much or did shit at all, she just did nothing at all. It just made no sense on so many levels, Thanos was pretty much downgraded to Steppenwolf's level, It's almost like he barely has a purpose for what he's doing in this movie. There was so many goddamn plot-holes that make no sense at all, It's like there's zero logic in this stupid ass movie. And after when Tony Stark died after snapping his fingers which completely wiped out thanos's army, It wasn't even explained how he died after that and besides his death was just a wannabe logan death. All he did was just drop dead to the ground. Jesus Christ, what kind of movie have i just watched right now? And why would they make Tony's daughter curse out loud? It wasn't funny, sweet, or cute at all. It's just inappropriate as hell. And this movie got pretty boring during the unnecessary time travels until it got less boring with the final battle with thanos, but it was unesscessarily overly long which made it boring. And yet, the avengers crew or whatever you'd like to call them are pretty furiously prepared to beat the living shit out of Thanos for what he's done, But yet, they still can't even beat him! What the hell? Oh and that scene of all women teaming up was so cringeworthy as hell. Ugh, was this movie created from a typical 12 year old? Infinity War was so much better than this piece of overrated trash we have now, I can't believe this so called "movie" got so many good reviews and i've just wasted good 3 hours and money of my life on this garbage.

KillBilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Nah, I sure didn't.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your allowed to have your own opinion.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah. I liked it the first time i watched but i know its a pretty stupid movie, its normal to not like it.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just wanna point out that Tony's death was explained.

It was explained in Guardians. Only beings with Extraordinary strength can handle the power of the stones.

PrimeGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You made several good points. Infinity War was better but I still quite enjoyed Endgame, it was more of a fan service movie...

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's a big text wall. O_O

No. Like or dislike whatever you want.

Mr_Shazam0920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TLDR

It is okay not to like the movie. To each their own and you’re entitled to your opinion.

But it gets unnecessary hate because people will always envy greatness.

Avatar image for darkdementor101
DarkDementor101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TLDR

It is okay not to like the movie. To each their own and you’re entitled to your opinion.

But it gets unnecessary hate because people will always envy greatness.

To be fair, he is kind of right when he says that Endgame is more of a fan service movie, and honestly I couldn't really care any less. After all, there's a reason that it is called 'fan' service!

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheInsufferable

If it's a real question, it's totally OK not to like Endgame. If that wall of text is intended to bring reasons for your not liking Endgame, it's still OK, but if the question is meant as a bait to just read an essay on reasons why Endgame sucks, it's not OK, and you should bugger off.

btw, I'm a fellow dislikes endgame person.

Mr_Shazam0920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkdementor101:

Dude. It is a movie about a purple man with space stones. Just because it isn’t The Godfather doesn’t mean it isn’t a good, enjoyable film.

DarkDementor101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkdementor101:

Dude. It is a movie about a purple man with space stones. Just because it isn’t The Godfather doesn’t mean it isn’t a good, enjoyable film.

You misunderstand me. I am not saying it is a bad film. I'm saying that it was a film that was specifically targeted to the fans. Hence why I appreciated this film to such a high standard!

CherryAddictz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theinsufferable: The only reason why i took the time to write an essay of why i didn't like endgame is because most people here will mostly likely want a reason why.

DarkDementor101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DarkDementor101

@mr_shazam0920 said:

@darkdementor101:

*WHEEZE WHEEZE WHEEZE*

Jesus man are you like high or something? They're minerals!

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cherryaddictz: a lot of your reasons felt more like nitpicking, like Morgan saying a bad word out loud..

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CherryAddictz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_tea: It just felt inappropriate to have such a young girl at an early age cursing out loud, it sounds like you just don't like my reasoning.

DarkDementor101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cherryaddictz: Hey man, could you point out the plot holes that the movie had. I think that you're confusing plot holes for MacGuffins, but I could be wrong! Your post was not really clear on this part so I was just curious is all.

CherryAddictz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkdementor101: Of the fact of how present nebula killed her past self, How the hell wasn't there a paradox? And present nebula would have died. And how did captain marvel find tony stark in such a deep space?

DarkDementor101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cherryaddictz:

1. Uhh . . . they explained it in the movie. They even reference the Many World Interpretation (MWI) which would fall much more closer in line to the time travel mechanism that they presented in their movie, rather than the standard time travel mechanisms that are shown in most fictions.

2. That's not a plot hole. Plot hole is more along the lines of someone/something in the movie saying that certain action "X" is impossible, and the plot of the movie runs based off of this rule, only for a character to break said rule for either convenience from the plot, or due to just poor/lazy writing. Also, I believed that the end credit scene of Captain Marvel was her coming to Earth =, after the events of IW, and asking what had happened. Rocket could have just given her the information for the space ship just then.

Otherwise, there were a few points that I agreed with. Regardless, have a good day!

CherryAddictz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

#23  Edited By StormShadow_X

It's not bad to have an opinion

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No it isn't. But just remember that because you don't like it doesn't mean others should aswell.

DarkDementor101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can dislike it if you want. Most of that just seems like little pet peeves, though.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

there's no problem with you not liking it at all, a couple hours after seeing it my roommate decided that it sucks

in the theatre we were both laughing during the scene where Black Widow and Hawkeye were fighting each other to be the one to die

but really Hulk is one of his favourite characters so he was really disappointed he didn't get any kind of redemption after being embarrassed in Infinity War

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mtuske

Thor and Hulks portrayal kinda made me like it less. Capt Marvel dropped it a point. Honestly Thanos portrayed as a just a tank kinda sucked. 6.5 outa 10

Thor's scene when he meets sees his mother could have been amazing and they shit on it.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4e40f44920a
deactivated-5d4e40f44920a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You made several good points. Infinity War was better but I still quite enjoyed Endgame, it was more of a fan service movie...

This IMO.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, and you should feel bad

CherryAddictz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, yes it is

Avatar image for deactivated-5d489a021333f
deactivated-5d489a021333f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a preference. People enjoy what they enjoy.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ITouchedTheBoat

I mean when you look very deep into it, it seems like the Avengers are only mad because 1. They lost and 2. because the people they cared about died

It doesn't really seem like they were mad for the right reasons.

Also, when Tony's daughter swears its hilarious, I love when kid swear LOL

that being said it's still a great movie and you're wrong

CherryAddictz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_tea: It just felt inappropriate to have such a young girl at an early age cursing out loud, it sounds like you just don't like my reasoning.

Shall I direct everyone to Chloe Grace Moretz lol.

ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CherryAddictz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itouchedtheboat: You're probably easily entertained then.

better than having my day ruined all because a little kid said a bad word LOOL

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Richubs

It's not a bad thing to have your own opinion.

But the criticisms you have for the movie make absolutely no sense lmao. Angry because a kid said a bad word and much more

Avatar image for deactivated-5d39a38bf2071
deactivated-5d39a38bf2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, not really

CherryAddictz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CherryAddictz

@richubs: I can't even take you seriously because of how you spelled "critisims" lol. And judging by how you claim my reasonings "made no sense" just proved that you never even read anything from the damn review, lol.

Hellespont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@cherryaddictz: No it’s not, but in the same way you want others to respect your opinion, you should respect their’s rather than saying “I bet your easily entertained” and “I can’t to take you seriously” when people casually threw out their opinion on your critiques.

Your being a hypocrite here bro.

LuminousHydra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

The movie was actually pretty bad, as you highlighted. The reason why it is rated so highly is because of the immense hype surrounding it.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The reason why it is rated so highly is because of the immense hype surrounding it.

Or people just like the movie.