• 128 results
Edited 8 days, 17 hours ago

Poll: Is Iron Fist the most skilled H2H fighter in the MCU (80 votes)

Yes 36%
No 64%

The living weapon. The immortal Iron Fist. 15 years of training in kun'lun. Do you think he is? If not who do you think is?

#51 Edited by rogueshadow (21899 posts) - - Show Bio

@dstreet45 said:
@rogueshadow said:

It amazes me how when Giyera or Scarlotti gives May a tough time or Jacques gives Elektra a hard time it's fine and we assume that this character is skilled, but when it's Scythe or the Butcher Brothers, characters outright stated to be among the Hand's best, people say Danny sucks.

To be fair that was pretty much the case when both fights were fresh.

IIRC not even a year ago, May was still considered to be Natasha's and Clint's inferior by a lot of people despite the fact that May beat the person who almost killed the latter. Avenger or not (regardless of the fact that May was actually Coulson's initial choice instead of Widow), it's pretty damning in-universe evidence that she is at least skilled enough to hang with them.

And it wasn't long ago that people were using Elektra's fight against Jacques against her since he was "some random fodder".

I don't recall the fights with Giyera/Scarlotti being trounced to be honest, but you're right, I do recall a significant push for Widow > May a while back.

Similarly though, people saying Danny is a poor fighter because he struggled with Ward's merc while delirious is like saying Bobbi is bad because she nearly lost to Kebo while convalescent, a character Ward stomped.

People like to ignore context.

#52 Posted by DSTREET45 (2732 posts) - - Show Bio

To all the people saying that Danny isn't that skilled because "he had trouble against him or her":

It makes more sense for the unknown fighter to be skilled because he fought the established character rather than the character being a terrible fighter. We already have and established base for Danny in terms of feats while someone like Zhou Cheng, Scythe, or the brothers don't and need to be established as people who are pretty dangerous even compared to the people Danny had already fought. Danny having a hard time shouldn't count against him but rather shows how good his opposition really is if they could keep up with a guy who could take on Triads in a cramped elevator, mercenaries, and completely murk a government strike team.

#53 Edited by rogueshadow (21899 posts) - - Show Bio

To see what happens when Danny fights regular street fodder, go to episode 2, 16:40.

#54 Posted by DSTREET45 (2732 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't recall the fights with Giyera/Scarlotti being trounced to be honest, but you're right, I do recall a significant push for Widow > May a while back.

Yeah I didn't recall any lowballing for the Giyera fight either. While I don't remember anyone lowballing the Scarlotti fight, I'm just saying that it wasn't really something that people noted for May's skill in comparison to the other fighters in MCU.

Similarly though, people saying Danny is a poor fighter because he struggled with Ward's merc while delirious is like saying Bobbi is bad because she nearly lost to Kebo while convalescent, a character Ward stomped.

Exactly.

People like to ignore context.

True but the show just came out. I'd probably give people some more time mull over it. I think that people tend to either highball or lowball the characters and then eventually meet some sort of middle ground as time passes on and they become more familiar with the show.

#55 Posted by uugieboogie (10324 posts) - - Show Bio

likewise. My hopes are that the weapons are all sort of still waiting to prove themselves. My 3 biggest gripes of the show: Danny's physique and tattoo, pacing felt off in regards to his chi/skill fluctuations (he peaked in episode 6 Chi wise); and finally some characters deserved to be more implemented and impressive (Zhou Cheng, BONDS, even Davos in a way).

Hopefully in Season 2 they show the Heart of Heaven and have the tournament so we get to see the real Immortal Weapons in action. The tattoo threw me off too but he mentioned something about it not being a tattoo and a mark of some sort IIRC. I agree about his physique, he seemed a little out of shape IMO. I think Bruce Lee is a good example of how someone playing Iron Fist should look. He was lean yet he was cut. The Chi fluctuations were throwing me off too. At the end of Episode 6 I thought he reached his potential or something but I guess they were just giving us a taste of what a full fledged Iron Fist would be capable of. IMO I actually like how Zhou and Davos were portrayed. Davos was clearly skilled as he was able to take on the Hand easily at the compound as well but against Danny he is still below him which is how it should be. The Zhou fight was probably my second favorite fight scene, I just wish we saw more of him.

They could have sort of reiterated that Danny ran away when he became the Iron fist and didn't finish his martial arts training or learn more about the Iron Fist abilities... which seemed really weird. You'd think spending 15 years among people who hold the Iron Fist as their most sacred protector and highest honor would give Danny more abilities than just hit hard and move a bit faster. They should have been emphasized and he should have at least know about the various abilities of the Iron Fist, even if he didn't know how to yet. Sort of made me disappointed or less intrigued by the character Lei Kung, which could have been uber hyped but instead seemed more of a side note.

They did kind of make that obvious. Remember when Bakuto had to show him how to heal Colleen with his Chi? He also had to show Danny how to recharge his chi and Danny didn't even know that was possible. When Bakuto showed him the video of the Iron Fist from 1948 Danny looked surprised (IMO it was because that IF could do it on both hands) and Bakuto was basically saying let me train so you can be all you can be yaddy yadda. There was a few times he referenced that he didn't finish his training and at the end he mentioned he was going to finish his training. There was also the scene when he healed his hand after being shot and the look on his face makes it seem like he didn't know he could heal himself. I wish we would've gotten to see more of Lei Kung, but they're probably going to give him a bigger role Season 2.

Rant over lol... either way I'd give it like a C + or closer to B -. Definitely not an F or garbage review trashing his race or the plot.

I'd give it a 7.5-8/10. The pacing bothered me and the show didn't really pick up for me until Episode 6. I didn't really like the Meachum or Rand Enterprises portions. Yeah I'm confused why people think it's garbage and I'm really confused on why people don't like the fight scenes. I also realize everything isn't for everybody though and we all do have different taste.

#56 Edited by rogueshadow (21899 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
#57 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (6989 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01 said:

likewise. My hopes are that the weapons are all sort of still waiting to prove themselves. My 3 biggest gripes of the show: Danny's physique and tattoo, pacing felt off in regards to his chi/skill fluctuations (he peaked in episode 6 Chi wise); and finally some characters deserved to be more implemented and impressive (Zhou Cheng, BONDS, even Davos in a way).

Hopefully in Season 2 they show the Heart of Heaven and have the tournament so we get to see the real Immortal Weapons in action. The tattoo threw me off too but he mentioned something about it not being a tattoo and a mark of some sort IIRC. I agree about his physique, he seemed a little out of shape IMO. I think Bruce Lee is a good example of how someone playing Iron Fist should look. He was lean yet he was cut. The Chi fluctuations were throwing me off too. At the end of Episode 6 I thought he reached his potential or something but I guess they were just giving us a taste of what a full fledged Iron Fist would be capable of. IMO I actually like how Zhou and Davos were portrayed. Davos was clearly skilled as he was able to take on the Hand easily at the compound as well but against Danny he is still below him which is how it should be. The Zhou fight was probably my second favorite fight scene, I just wish we saw more of him.

Yeah, I guess I just felt it could have been displayed more and those characters deserved more screen time. The Zhou fight was was good but he was doing a pretty good nber on Danny and he was drunk.I understand that's a technique hut he makes the comment he has to keep himself sedated or bad things happen, just made me feel Danny was bested and would have been defeated but became bloodlusted.

They could have sort of reiterated that Danny ran away when he became the Iron fist and didn't finish his martial arts training or learn more about the Iron Fist abilities... which seemed really weird. You'd think spending 15 years among people who hold the Iron Fist as their most sacred protector and highest honor would give Danny more abilities than just hit hard and move a bit faster. They should have been emphasized and he should have at least know about the various abilities of the Iron Fist, even if he didn't know how to yet. Sort of made me disappointed or less intrigued by the character Lei Kung, which could have been uber hyped but instead seemed more of a side note.

They did kind of make that obvious. Remember when Bakuto had to show him how to heal Colleen with his Chi? He also had to show Danny how to recharge his chi and Danny didn't even know that was possible. When Bakuto showed him the video of the Iron Fist from 1948 Danny looked surprised (IMO it was because that IF could do it on both hands) and Bakuto was basically saying let me train so you can be all you can be yaddy yadda. There was a few times he referenced that he didn't finish his training and at the end he mentioned he was going to finish his training. There was also the scene when he healed his hand after being shot and the look on his face makes it seem like he didn't know he could heal himself. I wish we would've gotten to see more of Lei Kung, but they're probably going to give him a bigger role Season 2.

Well that's sort of my point. He had to head about those things from Bakuto and the Hand. He should have already at least been aware of more abilities. If only from the fact that he grew up 15 years in a place that holds the station of IF sacred.

At the very end of the series when fighting Harold (which was underwhelming and sort of PIS), when Danny gets shot in the hand, there was a moment when he seemed to be calming his mind and focusing his chi. I was uber excited because I thought "damnnnnn what if since he can't use his right hand with the ironfist, his left hand starts glowing and suddenlay they both glow and heal himself at the same time". Seeing him grow and though he was conflicted throughout much of the first season, would have been awesome to display the serious, morals off Danny as opposed to the bloodlusted Danny that was having issues with his chi. Just minor gripes on my part.

Rant over lol... either way I'd give it like a C + or closer to B -. Definitely not an F or garbage review trashing his race or the plot.

I'd give it a 7.5-8/10. The pacing bothered me and the show didn't really pick up for me until Episode 6. I didn't really like the Meachum or Rand Enterprises portions. Yeah I'm confused why people think it's garbage and I'm really confused on why people don't like the fight scenes. I also realize everything isn't for everybody though and we all do have different taste.

I agree, but I actually did like the Meachum arc. It was sort of necessary. Lol I know it's early but my season 2 wishlist is:

- to see the Shou Lao battle or at least part of it with Danny

- to get Steel Serpent with his Chi absorbing abilities

- to get more Zhou Cheng and mention/use of his chi reading abilities (I think that's what he does?)

- for BONS to come back better than before kind of like Nobu for Daredevil

- LEI KUNG! I'd like Lei Kung to be involved; like Stick was/is for Daredevil.

- to see Danny learn about the Iron Fist's true potential (even if he doesn't fully reach it in season 2) from the Lei Kung the Thunderer. It would be nice to give a bit more credibility to Ku'un L'un and its people.

- for Finn Jones to be more physicay fit and do more of his own stunts and training. There's something to be said for Finn taking a greater command of the mythos and training imo.

- for Marvel/Netflix to create a pattern in Season 2 (in Jessica Jones, Luke Cage AND Iron Fist) of maybe introducing lesser known character. Daredevil Season 2 was my favorite of all the shows so far (though Iron Fist has potential to be better since he's my fav marvel hero) it introduced Punisher and Elektra. They could also bring in Shang Chi as Danny's equal for a possible spinoff (like Punisher).

- maybe bring in someone like Orsan Randall to train Danny, give him the book of Iron Fist and help him to find and restore Ku'un L'un or something along those lines.

what do you think?

#58 Posted by buildhare (5076 posts) - - Show Bio

The entire MCU? Probably not, his Kun Lun masters probably hold that title. Out of the main ensemble (i.e Daredevil, Cap) yes, he is the most gifted martial artist. But overall skill (including tactical ability and smarts) would probably stay with either of those two.

#59 Edited by OneWithReason (637 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he is..Electra level he seems to be at the moment. His choreography needs help. It's not bad, not every fight scene is terrible it's just.. they're underwhelming. You expect more from one of the Top fighters in Marvel.

#60 Posted by Thorthunder98 (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

@buildhare said:

@rogueshadow:

I thought they were good, not sure why no one likes them.

I enjoyed pretty much all of the fights to be honest, I'm not seeing it either. *Shrugs*.

I think people might not have enjoyed it as much is because it wasn't the typical brawling they usually see like in Daredevil where he slugs it out and there's less technique involved but in Iron Fist you can see him getting into his stances and everything it's more technical not just slugging it out which I think is what people like to see

#61 Posted by wallywest042 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Nooooooooo

#62 Posted by Warlockmage (4399 posts) - - Show Bio

not even in the top 10

#63 Posted by RabumAlal (2951 posts) - - Show Bio

Where is the see results option for those of us who haven't seen Iron Fist or are undecided?

#64 Posted by BruceRogers (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

Its far too early to tell

#65 Posted by NewWorldOrder (755 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I would think so.

#66 Edited by Rusti (84 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure about the most skilled but definitely in the top 3 along with Shang-Chi and Taskmaster

#67 Edited by Komboing (395 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist is more skilled than anyone in MCU CW or.. basically everywhere is what I'm saying.. and to anyone who said no... what are you doing...

#68 Posted by Outside_85 (17105 posts) - - Show Bio

In the MCU, as it is... maybe. Though I am not sure how he measures up against Gamora or Nebula who have both been enhanced by Thanos. Though Carrie Ann-Moss could probably kick his ass with a change of attire and a trip back through time :)

Comics however... no, not even close. He has mystical Kung-Fu, Psylocke has TP, Elektra scares everyone out of their pants, Black Panther has his suit and tech, Wolverine has his skeleton and healing factor, and so on. And ofc Karnak can punch down buildings if it suits him.

#69 Edited by ltbrd (730 posts) - - Show Bio

@uugieboogie: so as of all currently released films or tie-in material he's not a super soldier and could range from mythical/ritual enhanced to power summoning to chi manipulation on the vague premise of "the mythology of his nation" comment when you consider the Iron Fist is based on the mythology of Kun'Lun but Danny is not a super soldier despite a devastating right hook.

#70 Posted by rogueshadow (21899 posts) - - Show Bio

In the MCU, as it is... maybe. Though I am not sure how he measures up against Gamora or Nebula who have both been enhanced by Thanos. Though Carrie Ann-Moss could probably kick his ass with a change of attire and a trip back through time :)

Comics however... no, not even close. He has mystical Kung-Fu, Psylocke has TP, Elektra scares everyone out of their pants, Black Panther has his suit and tech, Wolverine has his skeleton and healing factor, and so on. And ofc Karnak can punch down buildings if it suits him.

That's powers and gear, not a reflection of skill. Thor would stomp him, but that doesn't make him more skilled.

#71 Posted by Komboing (395 posts) - - Show Bio

@undefined: in the comics the most skilled people are

1. Batman One Million

2. Karate Kid

3. Danny/Shang

And everyone else is pretty far behind them.

Except maybe Davos/Cat

Live action Iron Fist is the most skilled live action fighter

#72 Edited by Outside_85 (17105 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85 said:

That's powers and gear, not a reflection of skill. Thor would stomp him, but that doesn't make him more skilled.

Then take away the mystic part of Iron Fist and you just have a dude who is agile.

#73 Posted by Komboing (395 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: "hello.... 911... please send help I need an ambulance.

Sir what happened?

I read a retarded comment on comicvine... and I face palmed to hard, I don't think Im gonna make it.

Help is on the way sir, please do not panic.

*passes out*"

#74 Posted by Komboing (395 posts) - - Show Bio
#75 Posted by uugieboogie (10324 posts) - - Show Bio

@ltbrd said:

@uugieboogie: so as of all currently released films or tie-in material he's not a super soldier and could range from mythical/ritual enhanced to power summoning to chi manipulation on the vague premise of "the mythology of his nation" comment when you consider the Iron Fist is based on the mythology of Kun'Lun but Danny is not a super soldier despite a devastating right hook.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say in this post, but I was only replying to this "The MCU has made no mention that his abilities are scientifically or mystically enhanced in any way." Thought you were implying T'Challa wasn't enhanced.

#76 Posted by Outside_85 (17105 posts) - - Show Bio

@komboing said:

@outside_85: you just killed me, thanks

Good, pleased to put another one in the ground.

Now that you are dead, perhaps you have time to address the elephant in the room about Iron First?

#77 Posted by Komboing (395 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: the show was good, about DD season 1 level, definitely not s2 level, he is the most skilled fighter in all of mcu, and probably more skilled than any live action fighter ever. And giving him the Iron Fist just made him more OP. The Defenders should probably be renamed

Danny/Iron Fist and Friends

#78 Posted by rogueshadow (21899 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow said:
@outside_85 said:

Then take away the mystic part of Iron Fist and you just have a dude who is agile.

No, you have one of the best martial artists in the Marvel universe.

#79 Posted by RBT (11794 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#80 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (11456 posts) - - Show Bio

I just finished episode 6 and while Danny is very skilled, I still place Matt way above him.

#81 Posted by Outside_85 (17105 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85 said:
@rogueshadow said:
@outside_85 said:

But not the best as far as I can see, since both Elektra and Karnak are also down to pure skill.

#82 Edited by rogueshadow (21899 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85 said:
@rogueshadow said:
@outside_85 said:
@rogueshadow said:
@outside_85 said:

But not the best as far as I can see, since both Elektra and Karnak are also down to pure skill.

Not trying to be rude, but have you ever read Iron Fist comics? Though she is of an extremely high skill tier, he is decisively above Elektra. I'm not an expert on Karnak, but I know he was soundly bested by T'challa in Black Panther Vol. 4 #20. Assuming that's not PIS and is representative of his skill, you can colour me unimpressed as I would put Danny's skill over T'challa's, though T'challa is no joke. And Karnak also has superhuman abilities that aid him in cqc.

#83 Posted by Outside_85 (17105 posts) - - Show Bio

Not trying to be rude, but have you ever read Iron Fist comics? Though she is of an extremely high skill tier, he is decisively above Elektra. I'm not an expert on Karnak, but I know he was soundly bested by T'challa in Black Panther Vol. 4 #20. Assuming that's not PIS and is representative of his skill, you can colour me unimpressed as I would put Danny's skill over T'challa's, though T'challa is no joke.

Thing is I don't really need to, what I need is to know whereabouts Danny is in comparison to other MA masters/users, and while he is up there, he's never billed as the greatest unless you add on the mystical aspect of his powers. If thats true, then he must be pretty poor at selling that point since most people tend to avoid getting in front of Elektra whenever possible. That would be considered PIS in this day and age, also that was back when Karnak had the forehead the size of a melon... thats not the Karnak thats around right now. Plus it has to be said T'Challa isn't exactly a normal human, even less so whenever he's in his Panther suit.

All that said, I will admit that Karnak suffers from a host of personal foibles that usually gets him into trouble... as in a short temper, and a tendency to underestimate his opponents.

#84 Edited by rogueshadow (21899 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85 said:

Not trying to be rude, but have you ever read Iron Fist comics? Though she is of an extremely high skill tier, he is decisively above Elektra. I'm not an expert on Karnak, but I know he was soundly bested by T'challa in Black Panther Vol. 4 #20. Assuming that's not PIS and is representative of his skill, you can colour me unimpressed as I would put Danny's skill over T'challa's, though T'challa is no joke.

Thing is I don't really need to, what I need is to know whereabouts Danny is in comparison to other MA masters/users, and while he is up there, he's never billed as the greatest unless you add on the mystical aspect of his powers. If thats true, then he must be pretty poor at selling that point since most people tend to avoid getting in front of Elektra whenever possible. That would be considered PIS in this day and age, also that was back when Karnak had the forehead the size of a melon... thats not the Karnak thats around right now. Plus it has to be said T'Challa isn't exactly a normal human, even less so whenever he's in his Panther suit.

All that said, I will admit that Karnak suffers from a host of personal foibles that usually gets him into trouble... as in a short temper, and a tendency to underestimate his opponents.

It was from 10 years ago and he was one-shotted.

What do you mean by 'billed'? I don't take such things seriously, but he was just listed as the second best martial artist in Marvel. In 2009 he was listed as the best. In and out of universe he's consistently touted as one of if not the most skilled h2h fighter in 616.

Not sure what your point is about people avoiding Elektra.

#85 Posted by Gotoucanario (338 posts) - - Show Bio

I can say he's better than Hawkeye h2h

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#86 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (6332 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe

#87 Edited by just_banter (9886 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on feats... maybe. He performed similarly to Cap's (who is objectively one of the most skilled in the MCU) elevator feat, with the difference being it was a smaller space, they all had axes and were going for the kill, he had to protect someone else, and he's not as enhanced as Cap. Tbf though, Cap fought a decent amount more than Danny, although by the same vein Danny didn't even get tagged from memory.

His 1v1 fights let him down and make him look like a bit of a joke, but his feats against fodder are pretty insane. I feel like to accurately place though, we should wait and see if he fights someone with better tiering, like Matt, or Stick, or someone like that.

I voted no though due to lack of feats against skilled characters that aren't 'skilled because they gave Danny a good fight'

#89 Posted by rogueshadow (21899 posts) - - Show Bio

I think so. Some of the reasons why can be found here. See post #91.

#90 Posted by TrueMoonchilde (1698 posts) - - Show Bio

No, not even close. His fights were pretty sloppy. He often had trouble with random henchmen. Struggled against Hand students, students that were specifically trying to NOT kill him by the way. He wouldn't even make the top 5, MAYBE make the top 10.

#91 Posted by Outside_85 (17105 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you mean by 'billed'? I don't take such things seriously, but he was just listed as the second best martial artist in Marvel. In 2009 he was listed as the best. In and out of universe he's consistently touted as one of if not the most skilled h2h fighter in 616.

And his head was still the size of a melon. And he was still fighting a guy who eats special herbs to make himself superhuman and wears a suit that contains all kinds of tricks.

As in how he's announced. Which is something I'd take with a grain of salt tbh. Especially that last one, where there is a parade of people who'd kick his ass.

My point is that Elektra is actually considered scary, Iron Fist is not.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
#92 Posted by Fallschirmjager (22697 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: I liked his fight vs the Brothers in the ring of blood. But the hall way/elevator scene was completely ruined because of the awful music they dubbed over it. I really hate today's generation's idea of music.

God I sound old.

#93 Edited by rogueshadow (21899 posts) - - Show Bio

And his head was still the size of a melon. And he was still fighting a guy who eats special herbs to make himself superhuman and wears a suit that contains all kinds of tricks.

As in how he's announced. Which is something I'd take with a grain of salt tbh. Especially that last one, where there is a parade of people who'd kick his ass.

My point is that Elektra is actually considered scary, Iron Fist is not.

Because Elektra is an international assassin who will slit your throat as soon as look at you.

That is really odd logic, by that logic one might also assume Elektra is more powerful than Iron Fist just because people fear her more, when that couldn't be further from the truth.

Last what?

@rogueshadow: I liked his fight vs the Brothers in the ring of blood. But the hall way/elevator scene was completely ruined because of the awful music they dubbed over it. I really hate today's generation's idea of music.

God I sound old.

I actually didn't mind it, I thought the cut to the axes and to Danny getting into his stance as the music kicked in was pretty cool.

#94 Posted by Komboing (395 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: ikr... I'm not sure how even one person has said no lmao, Iron Fist is quite clearly number 1 in MCU and tbh he's probably the most skilled live action fighter, easily placed over CW fighters and other universes, he could probably take Snake Eyes in a good fight, and then here are these people saying Matt could beat him LOL

#95 Posted by rogueshadow (21899 posts) - - Show Bio

@komboing said:

@rogueshadow: ikr... I'm not sure how even one person has said no lmao, Iron Fist is quite clearly number 1 in MCU and tbh he's probably the most skilled live action fighter, easily placed over CW fighters and other universes, he could probably take Snake Eyes in a good fight, and then here are these people saying Matt could beat him LOL

Damn, lol, he's skilled, but I wouldn't say he's that skilled. I'd say somebody like Ip Man (for example) is considerably more skilled than him. I hope Lei Kung is something like Ip Man.

#96 Posted by Druzzie (87 posts) - - Show Bio

Shang Chi is called the master of martial arts for a reason.

#97 Posted by TrueMoonchilde (1698 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm honestly confused if the people saying "yes" watched the same show that I did. His fights were sloppy and slow, only thing impressive about him was his striking feats when he used the Iron Fist technique, and the show made very clear that he could only do that for a short amount of time before he needed to re-charge his chi. It seems that the people saying "yes" just desperately want him to be, because if it followed the comics he would be, but the fact remains that the show version just isn't impressive at all.

#98 Posted by Komboing (395 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: definitely not. Ip Man is a real fighter, he definitely looks better but he wouldn't even beat Oliver Queen. People like Ip Man and Bruce Lee are irl gods but they definitely wouldn't beat people like Danny or Ollie

#99 Posted by Komboing (395 posts) - - Show Bio

@truemoonchilde: once again... basing it off choreography... which isn't easy to have any good choreography when the main character doesn't even have a mask T_T

#100 Posted by Juan913 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroup2112: I agree with Gamora being the top H2H fighter in the MU. She knows almost all intergalactic martial arts and once went toe to toe with Thor while he was using an infinity stone!