Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Is Goku Multiversal? (345 votes)

Yes 30%
No 70%

A weaker Goku and Beerus creating and containing the Dense Energy could destroy the Universe (which is made up of different infinite sized realms/universes with their own space time continuum) meaning its Multi-Universal.

Also, a stronger Goku and Beerus

clashing and creating the Sphere of Destruction, which is Multi-Universal since its stronger than the Dense Energy. A fatigued Base Goku post SSG Absorption punching it away. This proves SSG Goku before absorption was Multi-Universal, and that when he shook the macroverse he raised his power over and over again meaning it wasnt even his FP.

Imagine current Goku, trained with Whis for 4 months, HTC for 3 years, got atleast 10x stronger from there to the start of the ToP plus the insane boosts he got throughout that same ToP.

Goku is Multiversal in his base form.

• 
BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still no

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Short answer is no

Long answer is no.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MalkavtheMaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multidimensional possibly. Multiversal no

LoveEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a large gap difference between Universe level and Multiverse level. For instance someone who is Universe Level is capable of destroying a 4-dimensional universal spacetime continuum, and at the most large 5-dimensional structures. Now someone who is Multiverse can destroy over 1000 universal space-time continuums.

So let's say SSJ God Goku in BOG scratched the surface of Universe Level. His Ultra Instrinct would literally have to be over 1000 times stronger than his universe power in beerus fight for him to be Multiverse.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undefined: Sorry but NO

Goku is Universal at best with Ultra Instinc

Avatar image for deactivated-5b84aca03eae8
deactivated-5b84aca03eae8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Not even close.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is how i see Goku.

Ssg=multi galaxy+

Ssb Goku=universal

Ssb kkx20/Ultra instinct=universal+

Anything other than that is a joke.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perhaps multi-universe? Im not even sure that dragon ball has a multiverse since they appear to share the same time/space.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A general guideline I like to follow: In a single attack,

• Destroys more than 100 galaxies: classify as multi galaxy level
  • Destroys more than 10 000 galaxies: classify as supercluster level
  • Destroys more than 1 000 000 galaxies: classify as multi supercluster level
  • Destroys more than 100 000 000 galaxies: classify as universe level
  • Destroys more than 10 billion galaxies: classify as multi universe level

Of course this is just a guideline. Even if someone manage to destroy 100 million galaxies in a single attack, they may not be universe level. But I find this pretty applicable at least for DBS. From scaling, Beerus (universe) is just about 1 million times stronger than SSG Goku (multi galaxy in BoG arc).

To answer your question, we need to understand what a universe constitute as. Unlike say my house and my neighbour's house, Universe 6 isn't just another location or space beside Universe 7. It is a separate reality. That means there's some fundamentally differentiating factor that separates one entire reality from another, and that varies from writer to writer. For example in Marvel, the factor is so deeply entrenched in the fabric of existence, that even the Infinity Gauntlet, something that controls the fundamental aspects of the universe itself, cannot surpass. Just like how it is seemingly impossible for 2D being to affect a 3D one.

But here's the thing: you don't need to be infinite to affect say, higher dimensions. Humans who exists as 3D beings, exist within a 4D spacetime. Just by merely having mass wraps spacetime around us. Similarly, Goku breaking Hit's dimension or any "4D" feat doesn't prove that they are infinite whatsoever. Only when you exist as 4D being then you are so-called "infinite 3D". Then again infinite doesn't mean much when you state it this way because even 2D beings are infinite, and if you are countably infinite then it doesn't matter if you are 2nd degree or 3rd degree infinite: you are equally infinite.

Also SSG Goku isn't universal. Debate me if you want.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He’s close to TOAA.

The_Wotan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Wotan

@heatforce said:

Perhaps multi-universe? Im not even sure that dragon ball has a multiverse since they appear to share the same time/space.

So does DC Universe, after all, all the 52 universes there share same space and place, but are on different vibrational frequency which separates them, and yet we don't call multiversal characters from DC not multiversal.

On-topic: Hell to the NO.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_wotan: iirc the 52 universes have their own space time that they don't share with each other. But even then you have the dark multiverse.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope I’m not sure is univers level to be honest his showing is so low since the beerus fight

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The_Wotan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iirc the 52 universes have their own space time that they don't share with each other. But even then you have the dark multiverse.

They quite literally share the same SPACE, that's how it is explained in comics, every time we have exposition regarding DC Universe lore, in general all DC 52 universes co-exist in same space, but the reason they don't colide and collapse on each other due to the said sharing of space is because that they are separted via vibrational frequences.

As for sharing time, ever heard of HYPERTIME? More or less the said concept means that all time continuums are shared within each other, more or less, of course that is a bad oversimplification of what it truly is, but you should get the main point here.

Regarding Dark Multiverse, it's not as if it is stated to occupy the same space as DC multiverse/52 universes, but merely the shadow of it as in like the back side of the coin, basically you have a coin one side is DC Multiverse the other one is Dark Multiverse, same space different sides of it.

Also Dark Multiverse as the name already is already giving dead giveaway is a different MULTIVERSE, we are talking here about 1 MULTIVERSE i.e. traditional DC Multiverse with its 52 universes.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Scotchbear

I’ve said it before

MUI Goku if he absolutely emptied the tanks in a supercharged single blast with the sole intent of destroying as Much as possible could destroy u7 and cause extensive damage to u6. This would leave him completely exhausted though

So at best he’s universe+

A very charged blast but not all out could probably be around multi galaxy

On a whim a decent strength blast he could probably wipe a galaxy

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_wotan: wasn't hypertime recently reintroduced? But either way the universes in DB, you can literally fly from one to the other.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah

The_Wotan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wasn't hypertime recently reintroduced? But either way the universes in DB, you can literally fly from one to the other.

It was retconned that it was ALWAYS there, so while recently reintroduced it spins the wheel in such way, that it basically tells us "Hey, i was always here".

Regarding flying from one universe to another, to be fair one can say there is gateway or a wormhole which allows one being to tranfer themselves from one universe to another universe, i am not so well versed in DB franchise, so can't really tell which method they use to travel from one universe to another (any DB expert to clarify this part?), but one cay that universes are connected like rooms, and the doors which connect those rooms are always open, thus they can travel from one universe to another via mere flying, one could say for them it is just like traveling from one room to another.

But in DC universe though, just by phasing in certain frequency you can enter another universe, as said space different vibrations, Flashed basically by making their bodies vibrate at the same frequency as the other universe basically enter it, but it is not really comparable to the method of DB, so not continuing on this part.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_wotan: but aren't the universes still separated not just by frequencies but the bleed? Very confusing brudda.

The_Wotan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The_Wotan

@heatforce said:

but aren't the universes still separated not just by frequencies but the bleed? Very confusing brudda.

Frequencies are what make them not collide against each other and cause total entropy and annihilation of all of creation, basically think of it as universes share the same place, but due to different frequences they are basically phasing through each other, so when Flashes change their frequency via vibrating they essentially phase into another universe.

Regarding Bleed, it is a different plane of existence, and is described as a realm between realms, overall it is not what separates the universes, basically Bleed acts as a natural dimensional portal and is used like a wormhole or a gateway through which one can travel from one place or dimension to another, basically think of it as a factor through which teleoportation happens from one place to another, the closest analogue i can think of is Marvel's Nightcrawler's or Magik's dimension, through which they teleport, but Bleed as plain of existence not only allows teleporation within one point to another in 1 universe, but across ALL universes, rememmber Post-Crisis Superman /Captain Atom and Wildstorm's Mr. Majestic crossovers? All of that was thanks to Bleed and its teleportational properties.

Yeah, i agree DC Cosmology is very confusing, and that's not touching all the META parts of it.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. But Yamcha is.

Avatar image for nicolaileimer123
NicolaiLeimer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loveeveryone: Mastared ultra instinct is easily Millions of times stronger then Bog Ssg Goku, if you want I can powerscale ut for you so that you he how much powerful he is.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The most wanked Goku caps at baseline Multiversal, Xeno Goku is just several thousands in the Multi-Universal range from what I've heard of him. Current Goku can only dream of being up to Multi-Universal.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hasn't this been done?

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Nothing in Heroes (Xeno Goku) has ever even stated that there are 1,000 or more timelines/universes to my knowledge, let alone an actual infinite baseline multiverse.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"A weaker Goku and Beerus creating and containing the Dense Energy could destroy the Universe (which is made up of different infinite sized realms/universes with their own space time continuum) meaning its Multi-Universal."

Wrong. If Goku could bust an infinite sized universe, that would be the equivalent of a basic type 1 multiverse. There are no infinite sized realms or universes in the entire franchise. The World of Void is an infinite void/nothingness, which means shaking it (what Goku did) means absolutely nothing because it is literally nothing. His main universe feat was multi galaxy at best, since the shockwaves only get stronger the further they travel out.

Goku is universal at best.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6ce8bba1f99
deactivated-5b6ce8bba1f99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if the post is not a joke then we have a lot of thins to correct

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

first, understand that the *multiverse* in the dragon ball shared universe is not the paralle universes, it's the super universe that contains all paralle universes.

second off, in the beerus vs goku fight, goku was using the ritual SSG, which is the most powerful canonical form ''excluding SSB kaioken since one, it's a hybrid form, and two, it's not in the manga'', anywho, goku was overpowered with that form against beerus and lost to beerus who was stated to be only using *approximately 70%* of his power, let alone using UI since it was confirmed he have it.

The Shockwaves were only in the tv series, They took two minutes and a half just to leave the solare system granted they did accelerate their speed after that, but keep in that mind that the size of the solare system is 2.871 billion km from the sun to uranus ''exluding pluto since it's a moon and an unstable one'',

while the distance of the universe's edges is 46.6 billion light-years or approximately 4 septillion KM, that's approximately 44 quantillion times that of that feat

i think it's safe to say that feat is nowhere close to a galaxy feat let alone a universal one, calling it multiversal would absurd

by the way, goku never absorbed SSG, don't know where u got that from?, but he only absorbed the *power* AKA God ki of the form, he re-confirms this in the next movie by stating: this is *a super saiyan with the power of a super saiyan god* it would be absurd to think goku can absorb trasnforms,

i don't what you mean by the macroverse, but if you mean the otherworld, then boi, the otherworld diameter is less than 1 kilometer and only 3 minutes far from earth whis speed wise

so, effecting it means absolutely nothing, at best, it's a plantery+ feat, if feeling edgy, i would call it a small star lvl feat

Imo, did you just base form goku is a multi-universal?, congratulation, you just implied goku can beat the grand priest or at least compare to him when goku can't even hold a candle against the GP

Frieza stated that he can increase his base form from 530 000 to 1 300 000 PL, in three months, considering the percentange increasement is apprximately 250% this means it became 500% after six months

considering Frieza PL was 60 million and Yes, it's 60 million when he is not using his buff form, this means a 240 000 million Ki, approximately 16/17 % weaker than an SS2 Goku and Goku in his saiyan beyond goku, struggled against that frieza, considering that SSB multiplier is only 50, that's not a lot, now is it?

at the end, can goku destroy a universe?, no

can he destroy a galaxy?, no

can he destroy a star?, no

can he destroy a planet?, no

can he destroy a continent?, no

can he destroy the moon?, no

you can see where i'm going with this!, baically, no feat no can do *simple as that* Power levels are inconsistent in dragon ball, so ABC logic will get you nowhere, not only that, but you screwed in the DB/facts

thanks for reading, and i think this post is a troll!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loveeveryone: Mastared ultra instinct is easily Millions of times stronger then Bog Ssg Goku, if you want I can powerscale ut for you so that you he how much powerful he is.

You are kidding?, right, rightttttttttt?

but seriously, this is ONLY if this is serious, if not, disregard it as a parody

Ultra instinct is a state technique, it doesn't add any strength to the user nor speed, only power through self reaction

SSG has two variations, the ritual one, and the self obtained one, for this context, i'm gonna talk about SSG the ritual one, that one has a multiplier of 300 and it's backed up by energies of 5 saiyans who each have multiplied his power 50 times, basically SSB6 since god ki is a part of it

if two were to face off, one has the ritual SSG whose baseform ki is 1000 ki and the other has the same and UI

the one with UI would be slaughtered

stop trolling/wanking

Bandedessinee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, so far only Zeno is multiversal in the Dragon Ball multiverse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b77119685e97
deactivated-5b77119685e97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According to Comicvine Goku is street level with bullet speed.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xeno Goku is the only Multiversal threat.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

@sungsam: Nothing in Heroes (Xeno Goku) has ever even stated that there are 1,000 or more timelines/universes to my knowledge, let alone an actual infinite baseline multiverse.

Oh is that so?

I wonder why the Goku/DBZ fanboys on Youtube and Google+ claiming that Xeno Goku can stomp Cosmic Armor Superman who is massively leagues above Baseline Multiversal. The DBZ trolls are getting busy, busy, busy.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can be everything you want him to be.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By zgtfreak

@sungsam: On this thread we all pretty much completely debunked Xeno Goku.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/xeno-goku-vs-manga-team-1952721/?page=1

Also Youtube is awful; people recently claimed there that MUI Goku dabs IG Thanos out of existence.

Stuff like this is why I left the DBZ community.

Oh, not to mention DBS rectonned Goku's durability to where his base form gets harmed by bullets and Blue getting nearly killed by a laser beam from the Namek saga, so he can't even survive his own universe busting attacks.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

No.

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only in your dreams.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either universe or maybe multi-universe level in UI.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes and no.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb95a9a712cb
deactivated-5bb95a9a712cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are multiple timelines in one universe hich determine how the future events will unfold. Trunks explained to Chibi-Trunks in DBS as to how the structure of time operates and indirectly how is possible that his future doesn't correspond with the present day.

Timelines and the Multiverse are two entirely different concepts in the Db lore.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherd: nope, the dbs wank has infected me. But at least this disproves universal z characters. Dbs characters though, yeah goku is universal at least or higher with UI.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lol, no

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@minerboh80: dr slump split the timelines into 4 before DB even began

combine that with the fact that GT appears in one of them

and trunks traveling to the past and altering it

then another trunks out of nowhere going to the past as well

cell from the alterer trunks timeline going to the timeline of the nowhere trunks

the fact that the device frenquencies decide which timeline they are going to

the fact that those frenquencies showed numbers of thousands meaning thousands of timelines

and you get a clusterfire of confusion, and mindfuc*ery

logically, a universe is a single world, in fiction, universes can be considered even planets! and even more obescure!

since the universes shown in dragon ball are a part of a larger universe, it's pretty safe to say, it's a single universe with different timelines!

DB has no multiverse, only different timelines!

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Answer stills NO

:P

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Sungsam

@phantomshepherd said:

@minerboh80: dr slump split the timelines into 4 before DB even began

combine that with the fact that GT appears in one of them

and trunks traveling to the past and altering it

then another trunks out of nowhere going to the past as well

cell from the alterer trunks timeline going to the timeline of the nowhere trunks

the fact that the device frenquencies decide which timeline they are going to

the fact that those frenquencies showed numbers of thousands meaning thousands of timelines

and you get a clusterfire of confusion, and mindfuc*ery

logically, a universe is a single world, in fiction, universes can be considered even planets! and even more obescure!

since the universes shown in dragon ball are a part of a larger universe, it's pretty safe to say, it's a single universe with different timelines!

DB has no multiverse, only different timelines!

This again?

Different Timelines IS a Multiverse, a Type 3 Multiverse or a 5D Multiverse. As a singular timeline has its own standalone sets of 3D Volumes of space with its own matter, time, space, gas, space time curvature and planets and stars so it is a Multiverse and a Timeline is by its own virtue, a Universe.

A Single Timeline is a construct of four dimensions, Space (X,Y,Z) which moves along a 4D Plane or Line in which the 4th dimension is the flow of time, and Time is the action of the Universe moving and changing.

There is ZERO difference unless the author is willing to proclaim that each Timeline's 3D volumes are shadow realities or pocket realities.

The issue is the 3D SIZE of each Timeline. You see?

Who started this meme that Timelines are not Multiverse? It darn is! The Universe we see is 3D and time is the 4th dimension, a Timeline is a composite of how you view Space and Time among a plethora of other Timelines in a Multiverse.