Is ghost rider metahuman tier(middle-high) or herald (at least low)

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf
deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Recently I have been getting mixed answers of how strong ghost rider is

one minute he's strong enough to be on par with dr strange and thor

next his penance stare doesn't work on deadpool and punisher

In my opinion he doesn't need to always rely on the penance stare to be strong

but what do you guys think am i wrong about him? Is he under rated in strength or hes not all that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me summon for you one of the greatest gr expert @sirfizzwhizz

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I rememmber GR going toe to toe against Thor, other than that don't know that much of him, besides basic knowledge.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#4 wildvine  Moderator

The thing with Deadpool is probably PIS. They did something similar with Joker/The Specter

WarDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When limited, he is roughly mid tier. Limiter off...probably the single most powerful being on earth.

Avatar image for don_higashikata
Don_Higashikata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Don_Higashikata

@stoneyalex: You should have been there in 2015 when we had threads of Ghost Rider vs. Sentry, Ghost Rider vs. Celestials, Ghost Rider vs. Molecule Man

Shit was so cash

Anyway, Ghost Rider is Thor level. Nothing more, nothing less

Avatar image for manmadeofketchup
ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ManMadeOfKetchup

I've never gotten how people think the PS didn't work on Deadpool. Had the Penance Stare not worked on Deadpool then nothing would've happened at all, instead Deadpool saw whatever it was that he saw and was laying on the ground screaming in pain. People either don't know or forget where Blaze explains afterwards that the Rider just wanted to show Deadpool something, because if Zarathos wanted Deadpool dead then he would've made it so. The Penance Stare isn't just used to hurt and kill people, it has other uses like showing one their true self.

No Caption Provided

The Punisher scenario was bad writing. With all the people, angels, demons, and so on that Ghost Rider has used the PS on..Frank being the one guy immune to it was incredibly dumb. Frank had some major plot armor on in that book, from beating Zadkiel by himself to "killing" Ghost Rider..It was pretty disappointing to see Daniel Way write some nonsense like that considering he had worked on a Ghost Rider book before back when he started the series that Jason Aaron took over later on years ago.

As for power, Zarathos is more powerful than people like Thor, Doctor Strange, and such if you saw the rampage he went on during the Uncanny Avengers Annual

No Caption Provided

As for anyone say Silver Surfer level or even guys like Odin, not sure..I'd say it'd have to be speculated or that GR isn't powerful enough(for lack of better wording) in that case because we don't see him interact with the rest of the Marvel universe enough to see those kind of encounters take place.

But that's just Blaze, Robbie's a tough Ghost Rider in his own right(imo) but he's still green and we'll probably see where he really stands as time goes by.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GR is invulnerable to physical damage, hence he could tank blows from powerhouses like Thor, Hulk and the such without any harm. The rider also has a very specific set of abilities that can hurt or put down incredibly powerful foes... And a nearly limitless supernatural source of power.

His penance stare not working on Punisher is absolute-all-out PIS

Don´t know if could be labeled a Herald, but, yeah, he is very powerful.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9 JediXMan  Moderator

He varies. Usually below Herald.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blaze is probably a low mid-tier, while Zarathos is probably around or above herald level, but still below sky father.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf
deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofketchup: those are great thanks for the scans and all the good points you made

@don_higashikata: i saw a fanpage on social media and the guy was straight shitting on ghost rider saying hes not strong at all guess he just hates him lol

law1602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mid herald tier

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herald at best

Avatar image for deactivated-62f3a8e120119
deactivated-62f3a8e120119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herald at best

When Zarathos is in control, he’s way over herald imo.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Nowhere near herald, that's embarrassing to even think about. At best he's a high mid tier.