Is Future Trunks(DBS) the most powerful swordsman in anime yet ?

genossan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By genossan

If he's not, could anyone list some anime swordsman who's even stronger than him, can beat him in a fight ? :)

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on what qualifies as a swordsman.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By stormshadow_x

If all it takes to qualify as a swordsmen is owning a sword i guess... Though he could still lose to hax from invisible bleach characters he wouldn't be able to see or touch.

genossan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

<p><span data-message-user="reply"><a href="/profile/reaperthegrim/" rel="" data-target="" data-nofollow="" data-embed-type="mention" data-ref-id="" data-user-slug="reaperthegrim" data-mce-search-selected-title="" data-message="reply">@reaperthegrim </a></span>Just a character who is owning a sword: </p>

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If all it takes to qualify as a swordsmen is owning a sword i guess...

Pretty much. It's not like Trunks is particularly skilled with it. All he does is swing it around lol

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 RukelnikovFTW  Online

If all it takes to qualify as a swordsmen is owning a sword i guess... Though he could still lose to hax from invisible bleach characters he wouldn't be able to see or touch.

Meh, he can still sense their ki

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Law from One Piece. Given enough distance he could take on Trunks.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 RukelnikovFTW  Online

@stormshadow_x: like he needs to lol, he just Powers up a bit and any of them get crushed

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 RukelnikovFTW  Online

@rukelnikovftw: are you just pulling things out of your arse now?

Universe equalization means ki should be treated as reiatsu

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 RukelnikovFTW  Online
stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: it's not though. That's only to make it an actual argument but without hiding behind that like I said in my original Comment most bleach characters that are soul reapers or espadas could stomp a db character barring a few characters because db characters especially Saiyans are just bricks with energy projection.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 RukelnikovFTW  Online

@stormshadow_x: It is, otherwise you end up with NLF from every other verse, or weird stuff like "death" for Goku being just BFR which he can come back from immediately with Shunkan Ido

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By stormshadow_x

@rukelnikovftw: Do you know what NFL means?

Nif Goku went against a bleach character with hax he would lose because he has no feats against such an attack and he can't defend himself.

Nlf would be captain ukikate being able to redirect a ki blast from a db character with his shikai

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 RukelnikovFTW  Online

@rukelnikovftw: Do you know what NFL means?

Nif Goku went against a bleach character with hax he would lose because he has no feats against such an attack and he can't defend himself.

Powerlevel > hax in DB, shown and stated multiple times, without universe equalization that should count

Nlf would be captain ukikate being able to redirect a ki blast from a db character with his shikai

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tenchi Masaki is better

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By stormshadow_x

@rukelnikovftw: what? That logic is the most flawed argument I've ever seen. hax isn't just a broad term, because hired broke out of hits time move doesn't prove anything regarding how a db character would face something like being turned to stone by galan from seven deadly sins

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 RukelnikovFTW  Online

@rukelnikovftw: what? That logic is the most flawed argument I've ever seen. hax isn't just a broad term, because hired broke out of hits time move doesn't prove anything regarding how a db character would face something like being turned to stone by galan from seven deadly sins

Blue's hypnosis worked on Krillin and Goku, but didn't work on Tao Pai Pai.

Shen Long couldn't affect Nappa and Vegeta because they were too strong.

Chiatzou's stomachache and paralysis could affect 22nd Budokai Krillin and Goku respectively, but failed to affect Nappa.

Candy Beam turned Vegito into a candy, but he could still fly, talk, and fight, everyone else couldn't.

Hit's time skip didn't affect SKKx10 Goku.

Base Goku could barely resist Hakai energy, Golden Frieza could resist it with some trouble, SSBE Vegeta was overpowering it.

In DB world, it works like that

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Tbf without equalization of any kind any DBZ/Super character would blitz any Soul Reaper.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By stormshadow_x

@jmarshmallow without equalization?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: And you just can't force db logic on debates in other series especially if they're not equalized.

You're literally using NLF in your own debate after accusing me of it like 2 post ago.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@stormshadow_x: Like Speed Equalization, for example.

If you were to have DBZ High-Tiers face off against Bleach High-Tiers without any equalization, Soul Reapers would get blitzed. Yeah, Bleach has the hax to take them down. But they’d be one-shot by those “bricks with energy projection” before they could blink.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By stormshadow_x

@jmarshmallow: oh yeah man, I'm sorry i m not sure what I thought you meant.

Well of course they could but unless we take away soul reapers passive invisibility and intangibility they wouldn't get the chance anyway. Which is what I'm arguing

YOA_501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That I know off yes

thatduderox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not in technique, but I can't think of anyone who can match him in raw power. There might be a few, but I'm personally drawing blanks.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trunks has spent more time fighting without his sword than with his sword. He barely counts as a swordsman in my eyes.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 RukelnikovFTW  Online

@rukelnikovftw: And you just can't force db logic on debates in other series especially if they're not equalized.

You're literally using NLF in your own debate after accusing me of it like 2 post ago.

I explicitly said that NOT using universe equalization LEADS to NLFs.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Soul Reapers have never started a fight being invisible, and as far as I can recall they’ve never started intangible either.

You wouldn’t happen to have scans for either instance, would you?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By stormshadow_x

@jmarshmallow: It's not something they can control, it's a passive ability and save for for special people with supernatural powers themselves like Quincy's and the full bringers, no one can see or touch soul reapers because they're practically ghost.

Do you remember much of Bleach? The only way for a soul reaper to be seen and touched by most people was for them to get a fake body like the one Rukia used in the first arc.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ovy7  Online

Lol no

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: DBZ characters would qualify as supernatural characters, they’re not just average humans.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By stormshadow_x

@jmarshmallow: How so? Please explain? I believe beers does but do any of. The db characters have any feats concerning seeing ghost? Physically touching them? That broad logic any anime character in fiction whose in a fictional series could see bleach character, ofcourse that's faulty logic.

I guess any Naruto character could see bleach characters as well right?

thatduderox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: How so? Please explain? I believe beers does but do any of. The db characters have any feats concerning seeing ghost? Physically touching them? That broad logic any anime character in fiction whose in a fictional series could see bleach character, ofcourse that's faulty logic.

I guess any Naruto character could see bleach characters as well right?

Goku does travel between the realm of the living and the otherworld/Realm of the Kais on a regular basis via instant transmission. And while doing this he can physically interact with the beings and spirits there, a good example being King Kai who died during the Cell Games or him recruiting Frieza in Hell for the Tournament of Power. Android 17 could as well when he traveled with Goku to King Kai's planet during the Recruitment Arc in Super. So going by this, we can deduce that anyone can travel between the realms via instant transmission, confirmed by Kid Buu traveling to the realm of the Kais once he learned instant transmission. And not only can they interact with the dead, they can kill them as well for good if they destroy their spiritual body, something Buu nearly did to Vegeta when he was dead.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@stormshadow_x: As thatdude mentioned, most DBZ characters have interacted with the afterlife in one way or another. It’s been shown that they can interact with the underworld and communicate with them, and on top of that most DBZ characters have BEEN dead and come back to life. Goku specifically has not only done all of the above multiple times, but he’s also traveled between dimensions both while he has been dead and while he’s been alive. And as if that wasn’t enough, living DBZ characters have interacted with dead ones on multiple occasions, with no issue.

So no, I don’t think it’s far-fetched to assume that they’re not standard humans.