Is Fire God Liu Kang High-Multiversal?

amnotcharizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Is Fire God Liu Kang High-Multiversal? (15 votes)

Yes. 33%
Nope, not at all. 67%

So uh, i was searching on the internet on how strong FGLK truly is, then i saw someone on amino explaining that FGLK is High-Multiversal, he made some fair points, and idk if it's true or not, here's the explanation.

(Oh yeah, fun fact, i used some of these arguements on Shao Kahn vs Zen-Oh thread, which is a Mismatch Imao.)

❗Disclaimer❗

Just because game mechanics prohibit feats and capabilities, do not issue the pure limitations of hax and manipulation. I will be over going some of the more recent clarity by Ed Boon himself. And within the MK lore...

God Liu Kang

No Caption Provided

1. Realms in Mortal Kombat are Infinite Universal aka Universal+

Game Informer interview, Ben Hanson with Ed Boon creative director of the series.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As you can see; there is no limit to the size of Earth Realm

Time stamp here:

2. There are 7 Realms That are the more larger ones.

(Other realms merged with outworld; So Outworld acts more like a Macrocosm)

Earthrealm, Outworld, The Netherrealm, Edenia, The Chaosrealms,The Orderrealm (Seido), and Heaven

No Caption Provided

Basically the Multiverse of Mortal Kombat

3. Infinite Multiverses/Timelines

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Examples in Game:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"You have taken a quantum leap forward."

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This Liu Kang not only rules HELL/Neather realm, but also beat other Liu Kangs

No Caption Provided

In this timeline; Kitana is now the ruler of Outworld over Shao Kahn

4. Shao Kahn merging Realms

No Caption Provided

Edenians are descendants of gods, and thus their realm is likely in this ranges comparable to Earth realm. Reason being was that it wasn't fused until the next MK timeline.

5. Unaffected by time hax:

No Caption Provided

6. Responsible to turning the sands of time

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"To the dawn of time and sculpt a new history"

No Caption Provided

"The fate of all realms in my hands?"

The hour glass-

Is the manifestation of time, and the infinite timelines orchestrated by Kronika. As stated by Ed Boon, there are infinite possibilities that she can alter and manipulate. This may not correlate to RAW attack potency, but through hax and manipulation of all space and time.

Basically, a (low-mid) 5th dimensional being

0. Extra stuff: Thanks to Liu Kang they become the New Elder gods

No Caption Provided

This means they replaced the elder gods whom were previously able to defeat the sentient One Being, who was the existence of the 6 infinite realms we've come to know

(the being was split into the Kamidogu)

Given that there are a high finite amount of (or infinite with the crown) timelines to which Kronika can control it was ALL because of Kronika, you can imagine how power they'd be. Even when nothing exist besides the Elder gods and One being, Kronika was behind it all.

Time stamped: Ed Boon Interviewed by Angry Joe

So YES, in a sense attack potency via sorcery and magic these new Elder gods are going to be in the Universal+ to High Multiversal Ranges

Liu Kang does admit to having trouble recreating history; so he does share this with Kitana, whom does mention they cannot orchestrate ALL infinite possibilities; thus I will deduct a more consistent power scale.

No Caption Provided

Liu Kang is at least~

No Caption Provided

ʜɪɢʜ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴠᴇʀsᴀʟ+ ᴏʀ ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ 𝟺ᴛʜ ᴅɪᴍᴇɴsɪᴏɴᴀʟ

whom can exist in the 5th dimensional axis outside of time~

(without equipment he nor Kronika are truly 5th dimensional)

But this is where I have God Liu Kang at for now.

Thanks for reading~

So uh, whaddaya think?

if you disagree with this like, power scaling, then tell me, what's FGLK true Power Level?

Anyways Discuss.

• 
Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RandyButterNubs

No definitely not, its just mostly statements and the arcade endings aren't canon.

amnotcharizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

From an combative Stand point? No he's high street

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technically he is

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SirKaboom15

Isn't Raiden, the verse's most powerful character, like a city buster?

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirkaboom15: FG Liu kang is more powerful but even then by consistent feats raidens best DC feat is of a temple. Unless you count the questionable canon of certain older comics

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Liu Kang is a street tier. Add a mid-tier powerset to him and he is still just a mid tier.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amnotcharizard: Hes higher than any of the Elder Gods at this point but most of them are featless except for Raiden. Its hard to say given hes only been a God for a short time, Liu Kang is only a novice so time will tell.

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirkaboom15: Did I say other wise? I literally said he was high street lol . And Raiden is more street than mid.

Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Raiden was casually stomping an army of demons while de-powered he is not closer to street lool

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By StormShadow_X

@ready_4_madness: lol stomping fodder isn't impressive especially in mk. The same Raiden has always been capable of being challenged by less. His stats are street and his ap is at best high street, only thing not street is his full power blast which are mid tier and apparently can kill him.

He's street as it gets when you look at his feats as a whole. Only way you could argue he's higher is his featless time as an elder god.

Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: they’re fodder by MK combatants standard. When they attempted to take over earth back in MK9 they were clearly above humans, even tanks wasn’t harming them. The fodder are above street tier and Raiden’s stomped an army of them.

Raiden’s track record in the new timeline is solid. Only Shao Kahn gave him serious trouble and the combined efforts of Kung Lao, Liu Kang, Kitana, Sindel and Smoke, a fight that he won btw. Liu Kang alone is above Goro who’s clear above street tier. Kitana alone beat Shao Kahn who’s above street tier. Raiden also beat Geras who manipulates time. He’s not street tier.

CV users need to understand that with games we’re not always going to be able to see these characters to their full potential for multiple reasons. Claiming that Raiden is near street tier is just factually incorrect.

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By StormShadow_X

@ready_4_madness: You're welcome to take him into a CaV against characters above the street tier and see how well you do with him though. I also don't think we have the same concept of what street level is. I Consider someone like Spider-Man the top of street tier and feel confident he'd beat most of the MK cast of physicals alone, That includes Raiden and Shao Kahn who ever with the Soulnado amps has no clear feats that other top street levelers couldn't do based on a physical basis.

Same Raiden also had trouble beating Scorpion. Beating multiple other street levels in 1v1 scenario's does not inherently make you not street level. If you look at this stats one by one he's certainly impressive but still out of the league of other top tier street levelers like Wolverine, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Deathstroke, He's certainly street level when you take a closer look at his feats and compare them to other verses, same with Shao Kahn and Liu Kang. Those "Fodder" were slumped by everyone in the series from other nameless special forces fodder to fighters much weaker than Raiden like The Briggs family an army of them (most just standing and watching) is not impressive.

Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: I’m already glad he gave us MOS. But I’m looking forward to JL for sure.

amnotcharizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By amnotcharizard

@stormshadow_x: MKX comic cannon wise :

Kintaro tanked a nuke on the face.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Of course Kintaro is god tier In MK, obviously.

Kintaro > Fodder Elder gods and their verse.

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By StormShadow_X

@amnotcharizard: which issue is that if I may ask?

Edit: NVM, found it. While it clearly isn't as powerful as a regular nuke that's a pretty well good explosion and he more or less looks fine. Idk if it's some heat resistance Shokans have or what but that's probably the best energy durability feat I've seen from the franchise after Onaga tanking Raiden Quan Chi and Shangs blast.

All praise Kintaro

amnotcharizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By amnotcharizard

@stormshadow_x:

Wait, if Kintaro could tank a nuke, why is he serving Shao Kahn then?

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amnotcharizard: We do not question gods here.

Jokes aside - from a physical standpoint I'm pretty sure shao kahn is superior as well a a far better fighter so he could just as easily smash his skull in

amnotcharizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers