Is Dceu Zeus the most powerful Dceu character?

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Is Dceu Zeus the most powerful Dceu character? (37 votes)

Yep. 30%
Nah. 32%
It is up to interpretation 38%
 • 
nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, Kryptonians, Doomsday and (by statements) Karathen are above him. Even Steppenwolf might be.

darkonast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes , he created an island , separated a combined motherbox with one lightning blast & led the forces that had steppenwolf & the parademons runnin away

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SquadDoubleYou

He got destroyed by Ares. IDK if Ares is out of prime when he fought Diana but he seems lame to compare to Doomsday.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5 said:

No, Kryptonians, Doomsday and (by statements) Karathen are above him. Even Steppenwolf might be.

what how?

indominus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

excluding darkseid...I'd say so

darkonast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squaddoubleyou: Ares was severely out of his prime lmfao , he was almost depowered by Wonder Woman & he still was insanely powerful but it is stated Zeus , Poseiden , and Ares are all on equal standing

TobeyMaguire84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol ,

Superman = Greek Gods + Amazons + Atlantians + Humans + Green Lanterns

So yeah Zeus is nothing in front of Superman

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Da homie is featless

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s a compliment to Superman to say he might be as powerful as Zeus himself.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is lacking in terms of feats....

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. He got killed by ares somehow.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By christianrapper

It’s a compliment to Superman to say he might be as powerful as Zeus himself.

How? Zeus and the rest got killed by ares

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yes , he created an island , separated a combined motherbox with one lightning blast & led the forces that had steppenwolf & the parademons runnin away

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: What strength & durability feats Zeus has? We can only scale him from WW here.

Lightning? Motherbox feat is good but at the same time similar lightning blast didn't hurt Steppenwolf that much. A Kryptonian is going to tank that and then smash Zeus, don't see a reason for it to go the other way.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4d10418f1d
deactivated-60f4d10418f1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday is the most powerful DCEU character.

I'd say Zeus is in the second place.

Then Superman.

Avatar image for speedforceuser_
speedforceuser_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday is a moonbuster.....

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He has crazy matter manipulation. Too bad he has no combat feats, Black Widow solos

Avatar image for deactivated-635a8f29e06c3
deactivated-635a8f29e06c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should be but somehow prime Ares => Zeus for some reason

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilambda: Prime Ares jumped Zeus and was Amped by the deaths of his fellow gods yet he still got clapped.

Keep in mind that a much weaker and younger Ares cleaved and managed to pierce through Steppenwolf's armor like butter something Wonder Woman(with her blade that cleaved through Doomsday like butter) herself failed to do.

So I do not see how that is an anti feat.

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Archangel01

He is by statements kinda like MCU Odin

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king789:

There's no legit way to rank him since Zeus had little or no useful feats. You can't use statements without context because by statements and even onscreen evidence, we know Odin beat EF Surtur but without context of the fight, it's mostly unusable in a direct comparison.

By feats, kryptonians are the alphas in dceu.

Avatar image for deactivated-635a8f29e06c3
deactivated-635a8f29e06c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeimsick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It took the combined efforts of the Humans, Atlanteans, Greek Gods, Amazons and Green lanterns to defeat Steppenwolf.

Superman one shot him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc63aec061e5
deactivated-5fc63aec061e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU Doomsday would murderstomp Zeus

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can he snap necks like Superman tho?

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: Well we know that he was equal or deadass superior to an Amped Ares in an actual fight.

A younger and much weaker Ares clapped Steppenwolf even before Zeus jumped in I mean he was messing up with his hammer and managed to pierce his skin and go through his armor like butter.

Something Wonder Woman could only scratch a lil bit with her blade(same blade that cut through an Amped Doomsday's arm like butter).

We also knew Zeus at his weakest created an island which could be Large Island or small country and no one in the Dceu barring Aquaman with the Trident,Poisedon or Ares is on that tier.

We can also scale Zeus to his brother Poisedon who created King Atlan's Trident which sunk Atlantis which is calced at like Country level.

So the feats are indeed there and the lore also supports them being the Top Dogs.

Now I need to address something:

"Wonder Woman beat Ares".

No she beat him using his own attack against him and this Ares was far from his Prime going by his own statements.

"Zeus needed his army to beat Steppenwolf and Superman beat Steppenwolf alone".

No Zeus clapped Prime Steppenwolf badly and if you look at when his parademon subordinates were pulling him back another parademon was pouring energy into his back(meaning he did not tank Zeus's lightning like people said he was).

Also in Superman vs Steppenwolf.

Steppenwolf was not physically outclassed it is just that Superman was ridiculously faster than him and more versatile.

He was tanking Superman's blow and even his heat vision did not scratch Steppenwolf.

At the end of the day he was only really hurt by Aquaman's Trident and they needed to destroy his axe(Source of power) to beat him.

Also IIRC Steppenwolf was convicted and punished for failing in his task to unite the motherboxes in the first invasion so it is safe to say he was not in his prime either.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king789:

All you have told is a wonderful story, a great story but like I said "it's not useful without context of the battles".

How did Ares kill the other gods? Poison? Punching to death? Used a powerful weapon? Ambush?

Poisedon didn't create the the King's trident for Atlan, Atlantis metalsmith forged it. It also sunk Atlantis via unknown means so that is also unusable like the WE statements.

Most of your story is just you spinning statements to fit your narrative.

Why would SW be punished(weakened) for his second invasion if at full power he failed the first time around? Shouldn't he be given more power to complete his task not weakened further?

Though lore might support dceu gods being the top dogs but "onscreen featwise", they aren't.

WW being unable to cut through SW's armor is a feat for the armor not SW skin sth his Parademon bit through. Dceu DD hardly had any piercing feats and had no armor and only earthly metal failed in breaching their skin. Amazonian and Atlatean metal have no such problems.

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: Okay do you mind elaborating on which part you are exactly referring to cause I am confused.

What are you talking about dude?

Where in my comment did I say anything about Ares killing the other gods?

Okay yeah I forgot about that minor detail in the Aquaman movie thanks for reminding me.

Where did I spin statements?

Please do point out where so I can clarify.

Hmm I need to double check that.

Why not?

I showed you Zeus separating the mother Boxes casually something Superman is incapable of accomplishing without Cyborg absorbing the majority of its energy and even then he strained immensely.

I never said anything about Steppenwolf's skin being impervious.

I said Steppenwolf's armor was pretty much unfazed from Diana's blade yet Ares cleaved through it like butter so the same would happen to Doomsday pretty much.

Agreed.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king789:

What makes Ares impressive is the statement that he killed the other gods because based on his showings with WW he wasn't impressive at all. If we ignore statement about his prowess then Zeus being above him or matching him means nothing.

Having a powerful weapon doesn't mean you're very powerful yourself. Ares cleaving through SW armor just means his weapon is powerful not necessarily him. Corvus Claive, one of Thanos minions has a weapon that can one-shot Thanos does that make him as powerful as Thanos himself? Of course not.

Zeus separating the motherboxes with lightning simply means his energy projections is great but that still doesn't tell us anything about his stats.

Ultimately all we can say for sure is that dceu gods have powerful weapons and great energy projections but kryptonians are still above them featwise.

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he’s supposed to be. We’ll actually get to find out now that Snyder cut is dropping.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He’s one of those character types that have crazy implied power, but almost no combat feats. I’d say in theory and hype he probably is, by feats ..🤔 ..nah

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: Yeah but the Ares who fought Wonder Woman was nowhere near his Prime.

I mean even after the deaths and conflicts of thousands of people in the couple thousand years he was still only a shadow of his former self so he was weak asf.

What?

Yeah his weapon is powerful but so is he cause Aquaman had a weapon that could pierce Steppenwolf's armor yet he still got bullied.

Yet Ares not only cleaved through his armor but he was clearly dominating in CQC.

This is ignoring the fact that he was young at this point and was nowhere near the level he was when he fought Zeus yet he was still shown as a peer or superior to Steppenwolf.

Yeah that energy projection oneshots anyone in the Dceu.

I will agree we do not know anything about their stats but it is safe to say based on what was shown in the first invasion they scale above Steppenwolf in pure stats while far from their prime so they still rank pretty high in the Dceu.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king789:

I didn't say that the Ares that fought WW was in his prime. The thing is we only heard stories about his prime and that is all they were, STORIES no context was provided how he achieved all he did so it's not useful.

Ares didn't dominate SW in CQC he took advantage of Zeus hitting SW with lightning to make his move and struck him with his axe. So like I said only his weapon is powerful by feats not Ares himself.

What do you mean young? He's an immortal god so how do you know he is young? Thor is 1500+ yrs and still looks young.

No that Zeus lightning wouldn't one-shot anyone of note in the dceu since it didn't one-shot SW and kryptonians are above SW.

No they do not scale above SW. There was no CQC to decide that since Zeus hit him with lightning and Ares took that opening to land a strike with his Axe nothing indicates that the Ed y are above SW in stats. I agree that they should be top tier just not above kryptonians by feats.

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: Wait a minute do you think Prime Ares is superior to Wonder Woman in stats?

Okay fair enough I thought you were downplaying Ares for no reason whatsoever.

Well yeah you are right just rewatched the battle.

I mean't he was only like a few thousand years old yet the fight with Zeus happened like a hundred years later so is it not fair to say he grew stronger due to the amount of conflict and deaths that transpired?

SW?

It just means he has better energy durability than the Kryptonians.

Well they would have evolved and grew in power since their last encounter with Steppenwolf so it is safe to say they ended up surpassing him in overall stats.

Yeah Kryptonians would win due to speed but at the same time they have no energy durability for us to assume they can tank energy attacks of their calibre unless you have proof?

Flashkings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By implied feats yes he is, but in terms of on screen feat he's not in top 3

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers