Is DCEU Wonder Womans 'God Mode' overrated?

• 64 results
tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By tj849

Poll Is DCEU Wonder Womans 'God Mode' overrated? (67 votes)

Yes 52%
No 48%
No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

Well it lasted like what 2 minutes? Wasn't really god mode just a blood lusted Diana

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MonsterStomp

Yes.

Nothing was particular powerful in terms of physical power.

Nam-Ek popped a pilot like a water balloon. She didn't draw blood on anyone.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Yes. People talk like she solos the DCEU & MCU with her all cutting sword and unmatched speed.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@logy5000 said:

Yes. People talk like she solos the DCEU & MCU with her all cutting sword and unmatched speed.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By Mrnoital

she was already pretty quick without god mode

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

what was really impressive was her shields without actually touching anything

No Caption Provided

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just doubt her shield could stop real powerful people or objects. It was stopping rubble. I could be wrong though

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stoping rubble and then struggling to stop a full force ares doesn't make her omnipotent, barely multi-building level if im playing around

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stoping rubble and then struggling to stop a full force ares doesn't make her omnipotent, barely multi-building level if im playing around

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I think Wonder Woman "god mode" isn't really a thing. It's just her using powers she didn't know she had.

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

people seem to forget that ares is a god and his attacks failed when wonder woman went god mode

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I think Wonder Woman "god mode" isn't really a thing. It's just her using powers she didn't know she had.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#14  Edited By Outside_85

@cfrehse said:

I just doubt her shield could stop real powerful people or objects. It was stopping rubble. I could be wrong though

It stopped a charging god of war.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#16 dernman  Online
@agent41 said:

Better question. Is asking if WW is overrated, overrated?. Girl just had a great breakthrough moment on the silver screen. And some people act like she is the nly character to have hype around her after a hit film. In the other hand, i still see some people saying stret levelers can give comic Wonder Woman trouble. For the wanks, there is still a lot of lowballing.

You don't have to be so defensive. Nobody really said anything all that bad here and you act like this type of thread doesn't get made for any character who gets some attention.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e0c61aba21e
deactivated-60e0c61aba21e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes its overrated, she didnt do anything that impressive when she went god mode that i can recall.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Yes, massively overrated

Avatar image for deactivated-61e3068763b41
deactivated-61e3068763b41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

her little force field that disintegrated objects was impressive

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@agent41 said:

Better question. Is asking if WW is overrated, overrated?. Girl just had a great breakthrough moment on the silver screen. And some people act like she is the nly character to have hype around her after a hit film. In the other hand, i still see some people saying stret levelers can give comic Wonder Woman trouble. For the wanks, there is still a lot of lowballing.

You don't have to be so defensive. Nobody really said anything all that bad here and you act like this type of thread doesn't get made for any character who gets some attention.

He is the Head of the WW Police, patrolling the forum 24/7 from his mothers basement, lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: You are about as temperamental and kooky as Mariah Carey too lol :)

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: If you want WW to get the respect she deserves here, your attitude is really not helping matters. Just saying.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're either lying or a salty fanboy if you think the force field she generated around her that disintegrated attacks from Ares, absorbing lightning from a God and no selling it and her enhanced blitz level speed during God mode aren't impressive. Those abilities really come in handy in battles.

But it's also true that her God mode abilities are bit overrated in the sense that some people think she can solo multiple high tiers together from both DCEU and MCU in her God mode. I really don't think that's true.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Not what I meant though. I mean, you are known to get far too defensive when this character is involved. All I am saying is that its not doing the fanbase any favours.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're either lying or a salty fanboy if you think the force field she generated around her that disintegrated attacks from Ares, absorbing lightning from a God and no selling it and her enhanced blitz level speed during God mode aren't impressive. Those abilities really come in handy in battles.

But it's also true that her God mode abilities are bit overrated in the sense that some people think she can solo multiple high tiers together from both DCEU and MCU in her God mode. I really don't think that's true.

you're right that that's impressive, a possibly multi-building level force field is nice and all, and supersonic combat/bullrush/blitz speed is nice, but when people start comparing her to comic book even mid tiers is when it gets out of control

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@mrnoital: @cfrehse: @battle123axe: @thespartanb345t: Patty said that Diana's shockwave was her own power, not the bracelets themselves. 1:21. We'll see how powerful she'll be in Wonder Woman 2.

Loading Video...

this.... still makes it not even multi-building level, what's your point?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Well to be fair, her fans are kind of bringing this fate upon themselves.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:
@battle123axe said:
@agent41 said:

@mrnoital: @cfrehse: @battle123axe: @thespartanb345t: Patty said that Diana's shockwave was her own power, not the bracelets themselves. 1:21. We'll see how powerful she'll be in Wonder Woman 2.

Loading Video...

That is a power from her. And has been effective to fight Doomsday and a God so far. We have plenty of time to see more feats.

1. being a power from her doesn't make it stronger than it is, which is barely multi-building level.

2. it's been effective to fight doomsday, someone who may barely be city level, Ares, a god who isn't even multi-building level, and whatever else you think of bringing. we have plenty of time to see her feats as with any other character, but what we're discussing now are her feats as of now, and as of now, comic book captain marvel would wreck her, ares, and doomsday, at the same time.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: Yeah and I addressed that in the second part of my post. Her god mode is impressive. But doesn't mean that will allow her to stomp on every live action character.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Battle123axe

@agent41 said:
@battle123axe said:
@agent41 said:
@battle123axe said:
@agent41 said:

Loading Video...

That is a power from her. And has been effective to fight Doomsday and a God so far. We have plenty of time to see more feats.

1. being a power from her doesn't make it stronger than it is, which is barely multi-building level.

2. it's been effective to fight doomsday, someone who may barely be city level, Ares, a god who isn't even multi-building level, and whatever else you think of bringing. we have plenty of time to see her feats as with any other character, but what we're discussing now are her feats as of now, and as of now, comic book captain marvel would wreck her, ares, and doomsday, at the same time.

And what are you doing comparing comic version to live action?.

you've missed a lot if you think i'm the first person to do this.

and i'm comparing comic characters to live action characters, not comic ww and movie ww.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41:

because people do this all the time and we're trying to gauge how powerful these characters are?

then there's the fact that multiple people think that live-action characters stand chance against comic book mid tiers, some even think they beat high tiers, and there are a large number of threads about it, and i'm making a point that that's bull?

hell, some people in this thread think so.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes its overrated, she didnt do anything that impressive when she went god mode that i can recall.

Avatar image for masterwitcher88
masterwitcher88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: i think she could solo multiple MCU guys in that state as long as she has her sword considering she can make full swings in that state and the sword definitely one shots

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: Yeah she could kill anyone who doesn't have superhuman reflexes.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: ?

if im comparing comic book daredevil to dceu superman, superman stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour:

Not many I guess. Thor, BP, Loki etc are some that have a degree of superhuman reflexes IMO.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cfrehse said:

It stopped a charging god of war.

Aaaaand Ares' title is relevant to his power level when other character's aren't because?