Is Brock Lesnar Overrated or Underrated?

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

This guys pretty polarizing. Personally I have no clue; He was a specimen for sure, but it looked like he had almost no fight IQ, and obviously his striking leaves much to be desired. But this guy showed the world what you can do with freak athleticism and a one dimensional game. He DID defeat a lot of guys and some of them are pretty powerful, yet he gets destroyed when he fights against other freak athletes with skill, experience and a mind hardwired for combat.

So generally I want to see others opinions. I feel like a lot of people underrate him because he lost to the elite, and forget about his accomplishments.

PS: weird thing, most of the fighters at welterweight or above are generally more reserved. I just heard about how Cerrone was punched in the face but choose to walk away, and most of those big guys are gentle and stuff. From featherweight as you go down you get more unsanctioned fights, like Dom vs the ninja or Faber against a Thailand gang or stuff like that. Not saying big guys can't fight, but it seems smaller fighters are more fired up. Just my opinion though.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I feel that people do sleep on his Diverticultis during those times

Now, whether or not it would've made a huge difference if he didn't have it we'll never know