Is bleach truly dead?

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not going to have a detailed thread or anything but with each chapter of boruto and dragon ball super making 90 threads, Does not it say something that the newest chapter of bleach does not get the same treatment nor did it even have have any threads until i've made two which is quite shocking as bleach fans have been without new material for the longest time but guess they just moved or maybe just dont like the new hell arc stuff. Seemed pretty neat to me and this is coming from me who thought the soul society arc was really bad

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By gdara

Not even close, the Bleach fandom is arguably at its most active since almost a decade, we have received a new manga arc and an anime adaptation coming.

Also, the new hell arc literally made multiple threads on other sites like Fanverse, VsBattles, Reddit, just because you don't see many discussions about Bleach on a site called Comicvine doesn't mean it's dead, in fact, a Twitter post saying that Bleach will be receiving a new arc got tens of thousands of likes and retweets in just a day alone

Also lol at thinking people don't like the new arc, almost everyone I've seen does love it on almost every site I see whether it be Youtube, VsBattles, Twitter, Worstgen, MAL, hell even Narutoforums/Fanverse was hype about it.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kingogkings777
No Caption Provided

@bob74h: now stfu and get in we going to TYBW arc anime

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bob74h
@gdara said:

Not even close, the Bleach fandom is arguably at its most active since almost a decade, we have received a new manga arc and an anime adaptation coming.

Also, the new hell arc literally made multiple threads on other sites like Fanverse, VsBattles, Reddit, just because you don't see many discussions about Bleach on a site called Comicvine doesn't mean it's dead, in fact, a Twitter post saying that Bleach will be receiving a new arc got tens of thousands of likes and retweets in just a day alone

Also lol at thinking people don't like the new arc, almost everyone I've seen does love it on almost every site I see whether it be Youtube, VsBattles, Twitter, Worstgen, MAL, hell even Narutoforums/Fanverse was hype about it.

I was a active member of fanverse, I was also the first to make threads about the chapter infact so this claim is not only incorrect but your talking up the wrong tree with me being a infamous member of the site and all.

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/with-the-new-hell-arc-in-the-manga-how-do-think-they-will-write-a-villain-stronger-then-yhwach.1240129/

Vsbattles and reddit maybe have such topics discussed but nobody serious actually uses those sites as they have worse takes then people on discord and that would be saying something considering vsbatlles has said such things as solar system lv broly.

Also about the worstgen thing, The last posts were mine and some guy posting something about adult toshiro.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/forums/bleach-battledome.60/

Even animevice has no such discussion on these matters

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By gdara

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/forums/bleach-battledome.60/

Bruh, you were looking only at the Battledome and not the main section where it has 2 discussions.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/bleach-20th-anniversary-special-chapter-discussion.16030/

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/bleach-one-shot.16259/

Also what is Reddit and VsBattles being bad at power scaling have to do with discussing a Bleach chapter??? there is literally no correlation.

Animevice is barely alive at this point also so who cares.

I was a active member of fanverse, I was also the first to make threads about the chapter infact so this claim is not only incorrect but your talking up the wrong tree with me being a infamous member of the site and all.

Bruh "first one"

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/bleach-anniversary-chapter-2021-discussion-thread.1236911/

This one was made a month before the thread you sent me and had 20 pages.

Valhallavolund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Why would it be? It's anime hasn't been getting any updates in the past few years but now we have the Thousand Year Blood War Arc to come.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh, you were looking only at the Battledome and not the main section where it has 2 discussions.

That is correct, That was a error on my due part however the thread was more talking about versus battles anyway afterall the two threads mentioned in the op were both versus related.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/adult-ichigo-bleach-vs-adult-naruto-boruto-2239308/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/kokuto-bleach-vs-szayelaporro-granz-bleach-2239311/

Animevice is barely alive at this point.

It's because forums are a dying medium, It's not the old school internet where forums were the main source for discussion now people just go on youtube,facebook or whatever else mainstream media site.

Bruh "first one"

That was not even about the chapter, It was about quote anything pertaining from leaks to theories and whatnot.

The thread was about discussion of the reveal if anything else so you should try checking the source and see what it says before posting it as it makes you look kind of stupid when your piece of cited information would not support the claim made

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gdara said:

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was not even about the chapter, It was about quote anything pertaining from leaks to theories and whatnot.

The thread was about discussion of the reveal if anything else so you should try checking the source and see what it says before posting it as it makes you look kind of stupid when your piece of cited information would not support the claim made

It's anything pertaining from leaks to theories and whatnot about the chapter.

The title literally says "Bleach Anniversary Chapter 2021 - Discussion Thread"

And here are more threads talking about the new arc.

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/thoughts-on-the-new-vice-captains.1237117/

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/how-strong-is-hell-arrancar-szayel-apporo-how-big-is-the-hell-boost-overall.1237238/

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/what-characters-can-we-expect-to-see-in-hell.1237247/

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/are-the-shinigami-better-or-worse-for-sending-their-people-to-hell.1237455/

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/if-syazel-ended-up-in-hell-did-the-other-espada-too.1237553/

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ive seen so little about it that I thought the chapter was a oneshot.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ive seen so little about it that I thought the chapter was a oneshot.

It's not a one shot but yea there's very little coverage of the manga in question, I guess kubo was right for ending it afterall as very few care that the series came back

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By gdara

@bob74h: Bleach trended on Twitter two times, one time when the Anime adaptation (Worldwide trending) came out the 2nd is when the one-shot was announced (Japanese trending).

I've literally seen more Bleach coverage in my Youtube feed than DBS and Boruto (aside from the recent Baryon Mode hype).

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wanderez

The chapter IS a one shot though...

Bleach is trending regularly whenever Kubo tweets something or Bleach art is tweeted by Tite Kubo Art.

There was a Japanese survey not long ago and Bleach was one of the series with highest demand for continuation.

You have to understand it's been about 2 years since the anime continuation was announced and we've got next to nothing since then excluding the new chapter. It's only logical for the hype to die down.

Last but not least, the one shot got in top 5 most viewed manga on Manga Plus, only because the first 4 spots were series that have been running for several years at least. Had it been an active manga, Bleach would've undoubtedly gotten even higher viewership. For context, the Hell arc one shot had higher viewership than Kaiju 8, which is officially the fastest Shonen Jump+ manga to reach 4 million copies in circulation in just 3 volumes.

I'll come back to this thread when we get a key visual at Jump Festa (if not on Jump Festa, somewhere around that period of time).

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach anime is coming back. Episode 1 of TYBW is already out.

Pr03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait.. I am thinking, did yhwach went to hell too?

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr03:

His corpse and Reiatsu is used to stabilize the cosmos. He is not exactly dead, he is more so in a similar state to when Soul King got sealed.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h: Shounen Jump cares more about the Japanese audience then a majority Western forum. Bleach not being talked about on forums had 0 influence on Kubo ending the og series.

Avatar image for deactivated-61ffbb71d792f
deactivated-61ffbb71d792f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr03: if i remember correctly he is currently being used as a soul king.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys are retarded, Bleach anime is back. Episode 1 of TYBW (in english) is already out.

Loading Video...

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach anime is coming back. Episode 1 of TYBW is already out.

Neat, Not like anyone here cares about anime or even so much as like it. The modern climate sees anime as nothing more then ether fan fiction or non canon trash.

@gdara said:

@bob74h: Bleach trended on Twitter two times, one time when the Anime adaptation (Worldwide trending) came out the 2nd is when the one-shot was announced (Japanese trending).

I've literally seen more Bleach coverage in my Youtube feed than DBS and Boruto (aside from the recent Baryon Mode hype).

I had to dig just to find a couple videos on the one shot manga compare that with boruto who even with just the movie out had more attention drawn to it.

Maybe japan cares but the west surely does not for the most part

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h: A youtube video of bleach names "Cometh the Hour" got 12 million views under 6 months when one-shot chapter wasn't even announced just shows how active the fanbase is.

Sadly the video got removed because someone don't want bleach to get attention...

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By bob74h
@supersonictl said:

@bob74h: A youtube video of bleach names "Cometh the Hour" got 12 million views under 6 months when one-shot chapter wasn't even announced just shows how active the fanbase is.

Sadly the video got removed because someone don't want bleach to get attention...

Loading Video...

It's not a list of characters, it's the ost from hellverse movie and it's still on youtube so you lied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h: It was reuploaded the views are gone now and i didn't lie lol.

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicvine is full of DBZ fans and Naruto wankers that got rejected or banned in other websites. This is the Hive mind of Naruto wankers since the mods are nonexistent. Bleach fans don’t like Comic Vine because of how Bleach is downplayed and threaten. Is no surprise nobody is talking about it.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h: It was reuploaded the views are gone now and i didn't lie lol.

Loading Video...

It's been on youtube for five years mate, Your claim just does not work

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT: No.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h:

BRUH THE FU** ARE YOU ON ABOUT I SAID THE VIDEO WAS REUPLOADED??????

Loading Video...

^^^this video above me was reuploaded version of the previous video bruh why would i lie ???????

Just check the comment section.

No Caption Provided

^^^Guess this guy is also lying smh.

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO bleach and their fans currently are the most active in HST

xmen5ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone please DM me where I can read the new chapter?

takashichea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bleach is not dead. The franchise and fan base will get renewal once the 2022 anime series air. The manga's one shot is not enough to boot it up. It is anime that will give the most exposure to the world. Burn the Witch help start the kindle in it.

Off Topic:

https://animevice.boards.net/

Anime Vice is alive.

Honestly, you guys should be more worried about Comic Vine because it shares similar tell tale signs of Anime Vice

• no staff presence
  • active forum
  • glitches everywhere especially on the wiki
  • spam bots

Years ago, the community thought Anime Vice wouldn't shut down because of a busy forum.

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach digital manga outsold Naruto and Boruto in 2021. And if you didn't know Boruto is an ongoing manga while Bleach had no new volumes in years🌝

RIPtoADinosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto is more dead than Bleach

considering the fact that Bleach anime is back and more hype is coming up.

Before Bleach anime coming back it was Naruto = Bleach.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hentekorin: Yeah true but digital = / physical copies.

Digital copies are more popular and modernized as we all read manga online now. In the digital sales tier manga like JJK are number 1 because it’s very popular right now.
And have surpassed Bleach and way surpassed Naruto in digital verse but as far as physical copies JJK pales in comparison to sales to either.

So yeah digital wise from 2018 - 2021 more people were reading and buying digital copies of Bleach than Naruto.

But in physical tier copies Bleach was 120+ millie in early 2018 Naruto was 250 millie.

Even with digital copies added Bleach still hasn’t surpassed Naruto in overall manga volume sales.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT: Bleach is not dead not even close. The hype for the new season is probably greater than Attack On Titan season 4 stans. And we will get to see novel adapted.

Bruhmomento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imma bumping this thread coz latest episode of bleach is pure fire

No Caption Provided

Bruhmomento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Bruhmomento

And its far from dead:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The only series out of big three to reach no.1 spot (just like its them song :P) on MAL ratings

Bruhmomento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Bruhmomento

Bump